How Strange Part 2
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAAHHHHH!" I did the spell wrong AGAIN!! I was now fighting with wild red-eyed wolves. I have been trying to do the spell 5 times now and all I got are injuries. "Fucking hell what am I doing wrong!" I sent the wolves back to their universe and read the book to see what is wrong. "Oh, you're fucking me right?!"

 

What I saw in the book is that if I want to send someone back I have to.....know them well. Or else I might send them to the wrong universe because I'm not familiar with their universe. 

 

"You have to be shiten me!!!" I didn't really want to even see them better than talk to them. But if I had to bring them back then this is the only way. I went out of my room to go to the main part of the sanctum only to see Sherlock and Strange face to face talking about science or genius shit. While Khan is sipping tea watching them. Smaug was just playing with a knife. 

 

"Wha- never mind" I stayed hidden and watched what was going to happen next but all they did was yell and poke each other's chest. "ENOUGH!" Purple mist surrounded me. Strange looked worried and tried to calm me down. 

 

"(y/n) stay calm, control yourself"

 

"YOU THINK I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT?!" My eyes turned to a glimpse of purple until I closed my eyes and breath. Once I was calm and settled I told them the problem and what we have to do. 

 

"WHY?!" Strange looked angry. I didn't know why but my thoughts said he was jealous but why would he?

 

"Strange it's the only way"

 

"Really?" I blankly stare at him. I turned to look at the others.

 

"Okay, do you want to say anything?"

 

"Yeah how about we don't do this" Strange had this feeling that I can't understand. But ignore him nonetheless.

 

"Actually I have one" Khan took one more sip of his tea and then asked, "What was that purple thing?" I didn't want to say what or how I got it, only Strange knew but that was the dark me.

 

"That was my powers"

 

"You're not telling us something," Sherlock asked while still trying to read me. Of course, I knew Sherlock's deduction power but I didn't want to answer him.

 

"We're not here to talk about me" I sighed and started to ask them questions so I can start knowing them. We were doing fine just talking but in the end, we ended up being close. We were laughing and all that but Strange didn't look too happy.

 

"(Y/N) the spell" I totally forgot but Strange is right. I got up and brought them to a big space.

 

"Okay, one by one because I can't have all of you or it will mess it up" I took Smaug's hand. I asked if he was ready and he nodded so I took both of his hands and focused. I felt air going around us and saw the jade doors. He then walked towards his door and opened it only to see his universe. He grabbed me and then hugged me to say thank you. Once the jade doors closed and Smaug was gone I took Khan next.

 

He didn't seem to like holding hands but took both of my hands anyway. And so I did the same thing for him, then he kissed my cheek and left. I was blushing a bit but shook it away. I did the same with Sherlock and he also kissed me on the forehead and left.  I took a deep breath with all that energy used for the spell. 

 

"Finally don-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when Stephen took me in a kiss to the lip. I was speechless and red as a beetroot.

 

"(Y/N)?" I avoid looking at Strange only to hear him chuckle. I wanted to leave but Strange pulled me into a tight hug.

 

"Well," I and Strange look in the direction of the voice only to see another Strange smirking evilly. "Hello me" This... isn't good. 

0