BIO
574 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

(This story will be so much easier to read on Wattpad. It uses a lot of music videos.)

Asher 'Sarge'(self named) Rose. The (somewhat looking) twin of Ruby Rose. He has short blond hair with red tips. He always wears a little tattered white cloak with a red inside. He also has silver eyes.

Semblance: Blaze Burst
It's like Ruby's except the petals are made of fire. He can control how hot the fire is.

Aura: His aura is red like his sisters. (I know, I know much creativity)

Weapon: Dust

 

I do not own this.

Emblem:

The one on the right is Asher's (also i do not own this)His theme:

The one on the right is Asher's (also i do not own this)
His theme:

 

(I really like this song so I thought I would add it and Again I don't own this)

battle theme:

 

(Not mine)

Notes: Asher is kinda a good mechanic and has a dream to become a pilot, but after he gets his huntsman license. He likes sweets like his sister but he is not a gun nut more of a plane nut. He and Ruby are similar in personality. But will flirt like yang. He will also act like he's in the military sometimes.
I will most likely have the love interest Weiss.

He will have his own team it will be somewhat an OC but not so much. But I know you might be able to guess who his team is. Hint his team name will be Red(because I am not creative).

Also I do not own any of these pictures or videos and all rights go to the original owners.

9