E.P. 7 That Jerk Cardin
146 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 
 

 

The camera opens up to see Jaune fighting cardin.

Jaune is panting with on hand on his knee and the other on his sword using it as a cane. Cardin has his mace over his shoulder. Cardin laughs at Jaune.

Jaune:*whisper*"Come on." Yells and charges Cardin. He swings his sword and Cardin dodges, Then hits him with his mace. Jaune is sent flying. The camera pans over to Team Red.

Asher:"He's getting his but kicked."

Grif:"He's gonna lose."

Simmons:"Cardin is just wiping the floor with him."

Donut:"Come on guys what's with all the negativity. He can do it."

Suddenly there's a buzzer and the lights on stage power off.

Glynda:"Cardin, That's enough." Glynda walks to the front of the stage. "Students, As you can see. Mr.Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red in a tournament style duel, This would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mister Arc it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging your aura will help you to decide when it is appropriate to attack." *Jaune is seen checking his scroll* "or when it's better to move to a more.. defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now would we?"

Cardin:"Speak for yourself..." Puts his mace on his shoulder, and walks away.

Glynda:"Now remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, So keep practicing!"

Camera pans to team Red all excited.

"Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale." The bell rings.

Grif:"Launch time. The best part of the day."Simmons looks to grif.

Simmons:"Is all you think about is food."

Grif:"well what else is there to think about."

Asher:"How about me kicking your ass if we don't start going."

Grif:"yes sir!"

Team red heads to the cafetera.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The camera has a close up on nora's face.

Nora:"So.. There we were... In the middle of the night..."

Ren:"It was day..."

The camera pans over to Donut who looks like he is enjoying the story with grif next to him picking food off of Donuts plate and eating it.

Nora:"We were surrounded by Ursai."

Ren:"They were Beowolves."

The camera pans out to show the whole table. Simmons is looking over notes and asher is looking at nora while eating some food.

Nora:"DOZENS OF THEM!"

Ren:"two of them."

Nora:"But they were no match."

Asher looks over to Jaune who looks down while picking at his foods.

Nora:"And in the end.. Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs."

Ren:*sighs* "Ah... She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.."

Donut:"I like the story."

Nore:Points to Donut"See at least someone likes it ren."

Donut looks down at his plate noticing it was empty and looks to grif. Who was shoving a piece of bread in his mouth,

The camera pans over to Jaune and Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:"Jaune? Are you Okay?"

Jaune:"Uh? Oh, Yeah! Why?"

Ruby/Asher:Doing the twin move"It's just that you seem a little.. not okay.." Everyone just stares at the two of them for a few seconds.

Ruby/Asher:"What it's a twin thing."

Jaune:"Eh, guys, I'm fine... seriously, look!" *give a force smile while nervously laughing.*

Everyone hears mocking in the background and they turn to see Cardin and his team making fun of Velvet.

Pyrrha:"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school."

Jaune:"Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just like to mess around you know? Practical jokes!"

Ruby:"He is a bully."

Jaune:"Oh please... Name One time he's 'Bullied' me..."

Flashbacks

Shows jaune walking through the hall while carrying some books and Cardin walks past him and knocks the books out of his hands.

Jaune:"Oh, Gah, COME ON!"

Another one shows jaune walking into a class and Cardin was walking out as Cardin passes Jaune he pushes a button on Jaune's shield making it expand and getting stuck in the doorway.

Jaune:"AH.... come on"

Another one show everyone in a locker room.

Glynda:"Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra-armor." *Camera turns to show Jaune and Cardin standing near an open locker* "Additionally, Your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code." *cardin looks over to jaune and then proceeds to push him into the locker.*

Jaune:"What?! No, Wait, Wait!" *cardin shut the door and types in a random six numbers* "You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!" The locker gets launched. "OOOH COME OOON!!!"

Flashback ends

Jaune:"I didn't land far from the school..."

Pyrrha:"Jaune, you know if you ever need help you can just ask..."

Nora:stands up"OOH! We'll Break his legs!"

Asher:"I like that idea."

Donut:"Isn't that a little to far sarge?"

Asher:"No. He touch my shotgun."

Flashback

Asher is getting ready for combat class and he grabs his shotgun out of his locker and sets it down on the bench behind him and goes back to his locker. Cardin is seen walking up behind him and grabs the shotgun and walks away. Asher turns around and sees that his shotgun is gone. He looks around and sees Cardin holding it then throwing it in the garbage.

Asher:"Not my shotgun!"

Flashback ends.

Grif:"ooookay then."

Jaune:Picks up his tray and stands up"Guys, Really, it's fine!  Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

Velvet:"Ow that hurts!" Laughing is heard. The camera turns to Cardins team pulling on velvets ears. "please, stop.."

Cardin:Still pulling "I told you it was real!"

The camera pans back to red team. They do not look happy. Asher looks to everyone and nods. They pick up there spoons and grab a spoonful of mashed potatoes thats on Ashers plate.They take aim.

Asher:"Fire" They launch their potatoes at cardinals team hitting each one of them. Asher hitting Cardin right in the eye makes him let go of velvet.

She walks away from them and shes waves to red team. They wave back but Simmons wave nervously. Asher looks over to yang and high fives her.

Pyrrha:"Atrocious. I can't stand people like him."

Blake:"He's not the only one."

Yang:"It must be hard to be a Faunus."

Asher:"makes me hate him more for making fun of them. Velvets a friend to red team. And nobody messes with red team." Grif,Simmons, and Donut all nod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip.

The camera opens up to Everyone in Professor Ooblecks class. Asher is sitting to the left of Velvet. Simmons is in the front near jaune he is trying to take notes as fast as he can but looks stressed. Donut is next to simmons enjoying the lecture. and grif is near the back corner almost trying to not fall asleep.

Oobleck:"Yes! Yes, Prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War," Oobleck zooms to the world map he has on the wall in the front of the class. "Humankind was quite, quite quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." *sips his coffee. then zooms to the front of his desk* "Now, While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" *zooms to the front of the students.*

Oobleck:*sips Coffee* "Now. Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?"

A few students raise their hands. Velvet looks to Asher and he nods and she puts up her hand.

Oobleck:"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" *sips Drink* "I mean. I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorist believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?"

Weiss raises her hand.

Oobleck:"Yes?"

Weiss:"The battle at Fort Castle!" Asher looks up to her and giver her a wink. She just sighs at this.

Oobleck:*Jumps up*"Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?"

Cardin flicks a paper football at jaunes head. Who was sleeping and waking him up.

Jaune:"Hey!"

Oobleck:*Zooms up to jaune* "Mr.Arc! Finally contributing to the class! This is excellent! excellent! What is the answer?"

Jaune:"Uhhhh.... The answer..." *looks over to pyrrha* "The advantage.. of the Faunus... had over that guy's stuff."*Pyrrha points to her eyes and makes circles with her hands around her eyes.* "Uhh. Binoculars." *students start laughing. Oobleck sips his drink and Asher mouths to him 'What are you doing!'. Cardin laughs.

Oobleck:"Very funny, Mr.Arc"*zooms to behind his desk.* "Cardin! perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!"

Cardin:"Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier."

Pyrrha"You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

Cardin:"What? You got a problem?"

Pyrrha:"No,But I have the answer. Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark." *Cardin growls.*

Simmons:*Raises his hand*"General Lahune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep." *blake continues for him.*

Blake:"His massive army was outmatch, and the General was captured."

Asher:"Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure."

The class oohs, and Cardin looks angry at Asher and stands up.

Oobleck:"Mr.Winchester! please take your seat." *Asher give him a smug smile. and jaune snickers. Oobleck zooms up to Jaune. "You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Pyrrha is seen walking down the hallway with a sad face. She hears walking around the corner and sees asher wear sweatpants and a white tee shirt. looks like he's been sweating. He stops and takes a drink of water at the water fountain.

Pyrrha:"Asher?"

Jumps and nearly chokes on the water. He starts coughing and turns around to see pyrrha.

Pyrrha:"Sorry!"

Asher:"Pyrrha what are you doing up so late?"

Pyrrha:"oh... just taking a walk."

Asher:"Okay?"

Pyrrha:"What are you still doing up."

Asher:"oh just some late night training."

Pyrrha:"Training?"

Asher:"yeah got to get ready for the festival. Oh I want to ask if you can help me train. I heard your a really great fighter."

Pyrrha:"I guess I can help."

Asher:Excited"Yes! thank you."*checks time*"Well I need to go see ya later Pyrrha."

Pyrrha:*waves*"Bye asher"

The camera pans up to a view of the moon then goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Here you guys go another episode. A longer one at that too.Im going to try and maybe finish this volume up tomorrow.

I don't own any picture or videos all rights go to the original owners. RWBY belongs to rooster teeth.

2