E.P. 9 Volume final. The Meta
128 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Volume final here we go!)

The camera opens up to red dorm room. We see donut sitting on his bed writing in a purple notebook. A door is heard opening and the camera turns to see Grif and Simmons, they have a smile on there faces. They walk up to Donut.

Grif:"Hey donut."

Donut:"Yes?" *He looks up and closes his notebook.*

Simmons:"We've got a very important task for you. You think you can handle it?"

Donut:*stands up with an excited face*"Absolutely."

Simmons and Grif look at each other and smirk. Then they look back to donut.

Simmons:"We need you to go to the store and get two quarts of elbow grease."

Grif:"Yeah,Uh,Pick up some... headlight fluid for Sarge's vehicle, too."

Donut:"His vehicle?"
Simmons:"Yes, Sarge has a car."

Grif:"Are you sure you can handle this."

Donut:"Uh- Yeah! yeah, Of course I can. Sure, no problem."

Simmons:"Well, Get going then."

Donut leaves. Grif and simmons watch donut leave. Then they turn to each other."

Simmons:"How long do you think until he figures out that they don't exist."

Grif:"I'd say at least 5 hours."

The camera pans to donut who is walking down the hall.

Donut:"Elbow grease? How stupid do they think I am? Once I get back to the dorm with the headlight fluid, I'm going to talk to sarge."

The camera then shows asher on a bullhead on the phone.

Asher"Okay thanks dad."*Asher hangs up then dials up Grif.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip.

The camera opens up to simmons and grif standing outside a warehouse. Simmons turns to Grif.

Simmons:"Hey" *Grif turns to Simmons*

Grif:"Yeah?"

Simmons"You ever wonder why we're here?"

Grif:"It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it? Why ARE we here? I mean, are we the product of... some cosmic coincidence, or.. Are there really Gods? Watching everything? Y'know, with a plan for us, and stuff? I dunno, man. But it keeps me up at night."

Simmons:*Gives him a weird look*"........ What? I meant, Why are we out here, Outside of this warehouse?"

Grif:"Oh, uh... yeah."

Simmons:"What was all that stuff about the Gods?"

Grif:"Uh...Hmm? Nothing."

Simmons."You wanna talk about it?"

Grif:"No."

Simmons:"You sure?"

Grif:"Yeah"

Simmons:"Seriously through, why are we out here?"

Grif:"Because sarge call me and told me to meet him out here."

Simmons:"And you didn't feel like telling me that on the way here?"

Grif:"Didn't cross my mind."

The camera zooms up to the top of a building and it shows two white fang members. One is looking through a sniper rifle while the other is stand near him.

W.F.1:"What are they doing?"

W.F.2:*Turns to 1*"What?"

W.F.1:"I said, what are they doing now?"

W.F.2:*Puts down the sniper.*"God, Damn, I'm getting so sick of answering that question!" *He says angrly*

W.F.1:"You have the fucking rifle, I can't see shit! Don't bitch at me because I'm not going to just sit up here and play with my dick."

W.F.2:"Okay, okay, look. They're just standing there and talking, okay? That's all they're doing. That's all they HAVE been doing, is just stand there and talk. That's what they were doing an hour ago. That's what they were doing when you asked me five minutes ago. so five minutes from now," *looks to the two* When you ask me 'What are they doing?', my answer is gonna be, 'They're still just talking, and they're still just standing there."

W.F.1:*Turns to W.F. 2*"What are they talking about?"

W.F.2"You know what? I fucking hate you."

The camera goes back to Grif and Simmons. Asher walks out.

Asher:"Ladies! Front and center on the double!"

Simmons:"Fuck."

Grif:"Yes, Sir!"

Grif and simmons run up to Asher.

Asher:"Hurry up, Ladies. This ain't no ice cream social."

Simmons:"Ice cream social?"

Asher:"Stop the pillow talk, you two. Anyone... Want to guess... Why I gathered you here.... today?"

Grif:"Schools over and we're going home?"

Asher:*Sarcastically.*"That's exactly it, Grif. School's over. We graduated. Turns out you're the best student, and we're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float. And Simmons here is in CHARGE OF CONFETTI!"

Grif:"I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir."

Sarge:"God DAMN it, Private! Shut your mouth, or else I'll have Simmons slit your throat while you're asleep!"

Simmons:"Oh, I'd do it, too."

Asher:"I know you would, Simmons. Good man. I have something to show you today, ladies. My dad has sent me my Vehicle here."

Asher Goes inside and an engine is heard turning on. The car is drove outside. Then asher stops the engine and jumps out of the vehicle.

Asher:"May I introduce my light reconnaissance vehicle

Asher:"May I introduce my light reconnaissance vehicle. It has four-inch armor plating, mag bumper suspension, a mounted machine-gunner position," *The camera goes around the warthog.*"and total seating for three. Gentlemen. This is the M12 LRV!" *happily* "I like to call it the 'Warthog.'"

The camera pans to simmons and grif.

Simmons:"Why 'Warthog.' sir?"

Sarge:"Because M12 LRV is too hard to say in conversation, son."

Grif:"No, but.... why 'Warthog.'? I mean, it doesn't really look like a pig."

Asher:*looks to grif*"Say that again?"

Grif:"I think it looks more like a puma."

Asher:"What in Sam Hell is a puma."

Simmons:"Uh, you mean like the shoe company?"

Grif:"No, like a puma. It's a big cat, like a lion."

Asher:"...... You're makin' that up."

Grif:"I'm telling you, it's a real animal!"

Asher:*Looks to simmons*"Simmons,I want you to poison Grif's next meal."

Simmons:*salutes*"Yes, sir!"

Asher:*Goes to the warthog and points to the tow hooks*"Look, see these two tow hooks? They look like tusks. *turns around*"And what kind of animal has tusks?"

Grif:"A walrus."

Asher:"Didn't I just tell you to stop making up animals?"

The camera goes up to the two white fang members.

W.F. 1"What is that thing?"

W.F. 2:*Turns to 1 and puts the sniper down"I don't know. it looks like, uh.. looks like they got some kinda car down there. We better get back to Roman and report it."

W.F. 1:"What kind of car is it?"

W.F.2*Picks his sniper back up and looks at the car.*"I don't know, I've never seen a car like that before. It looks like a, uh... like a big cat of some kind."

W.F. 1 *Looks to 2* "What, like a puma?"

W.F. 2: *Yeah man, There you go."

The camera goes back to the three.

Asher:"So unless anybody has any more mythical creatures to suggest as a name for new vehicle, we're gonna stick with the Warthog. How about it, Grif?"

Grif:*Dejected*"No, sir. No more suggestions."

Asher:"Are you sure?"

Grif:"No it's okay."

Asher:"Unicorn?"

Grif:"Ne, really. Uh, I'm cool."

Simmons:"Leprechaun?"

Grif:*Turns to simmons* "Hey, he doesn't need any help, man."

Asher:"Phoenix?"

Grif:*sighs*"Oum."

Asher:*turns to simmons*"Hey simmons! What's the name of that Vacuoin Lizard? Eats all the goats?"

Simmons:"Uh, That would be the Chupacabra, sir."

Asher:"Hey,Grif! Chupa-thingy, how 'about that? I Like it. Got a ring to it."

Grif:"It's fine sir"

Asher's scroll goes off. He pulls it out of his pocket and looks at it. Its from Ruby. It says there on there way to vale and they should meet up.

Asher:*Turns to Simmons and Grif*"Men we have a mission. Get in the warthog."

Grif:"Shotgun"

Simmons: A second later"Shotgun. Fuck!"

gets in the driver seat grif gets in the passage and simmons gets on the gunner. Asher turns it on.

 

(Warthog Music. Not mine)

Asher starts to drive down the road.

Grif:"Wait do you even have a license?"

Asher:"What? no."

Grif:"Then why are you driving!?"

Asher:"Because it's my car."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The camera is showing team RWBY.Walking down the street.Then zooms to Weiss.

Weiss:"The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

The camera zooms to Ruby.

Ruby:"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. Its kinda creeping me out."

Weiss:"How could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking."

Yang:*sigh*"you really know hot to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss:"Quiet you." *Turns to Ruby*"When's Asher getting here?"

Ruby:*looks at scroll*"He should be here soon."

Time skip a few minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang:"That's not necessarily true."

Then Team RWBY hear some music coming down the road. They turn to see the warthog coming down the street. The warthog stops next to them. Asher,Grif and Simmons all get out of the vehicle.

Asher:*turns to grif and simmons*"Ladies I need you to go to the store and buy some ammo."

Grif/Simmons:"yes sir." *they leave.*

Asher turns to RWBY.
Asher:"Yang,Ruby,Blake."*nods to them.*"snowflake"*winks to Weiss. She just looks away.* "so what are why doing?"

Ruby:"we where exploring around vale for the Vytal festival. Until we saw this"*points to the store that was robbed*
Asher:"wow what did they steal?"
Blake:"just dust."

Asher:"Just dust?" *Blake nods* "who just steals dust?"

Weiss:"It was those white fang scum."

Asher:"Isn't that a little harsh Weiss?"
*Before she could answer they hear some commotion.*

Sailor 1:"Hey stop that faunus."

They run to the dock and They  see a faunus that has a yellow monkey tail running. From some sailors on a boat. He jumps on the railing.

Faunus:"Thanks for the ride, guys! Hehe." *he jumps of the boat and onto the docks. He runs then jump onto a lamp post and hang by his tail from it.*

Sailor 2:*Shouts*"You no-good stow-away!"

Faunus:*Eats banana*"Hey! A 'no-good' stow-away would have been caught. I'm a great stow-away."

The camera turns to Asher.

Asher:"He has a point." *weiss elbows him*

The detectives walk up to sun.

Det 1:"Hey. Get down from there this instant." *sun throws his  banana peel at his face. The detective growls. Sun flips to stand on the lamp post. And he laughs.Then he jumps past them and continues running.The detectives run after him. He then runs past the group and winks at blake. And he continues running.*

Yang:"Well Weiss, you wanted to see the competition and there it goes."

Weiss:*points in the direction sun went.*"Quick! We have to observe him!"*runs after him*

Everyone runs after weiss.

Asher:"Okay then." *Runs after Weiss.*

As they were running weiss turns a corner and runs into someone.

Weiss:"Oof"*she falls on top of someone.*

Weiss:*Looks up*"No! He got away!"

Asher:"Uuuuhh, Weiss...?"*point to the person weiss is on*

Weiss looks and and the person smiles. Then weiss stands up.

Ginger:"Salutations!"

Ginger:"Salutations!"

Ruby:Um... Hello."

Yang:"Are you... okay?"

Ginger:*Still on the ground*"I'm wonderful. Thank you for asking."

Everyone looks to each other then looks back at the person.

Asher:"Do you... wanna get up?"

Ginger:*Thinks for a sec*"Yes."*Flips herself up.*

Everyone takes a step back.

Penny:"My name is Penny. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Everyone starts introducing themselves from left to right.

Ruby:"Hi penny. I'm Ruby."

Asher:*clears throat*"Asher 'sarge' Rose."

Weiss:"I'm weiss."

Blake:"Blake."

Yang:"Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" *Blake elbows yang*"Oh, I'm Yang."

Penny:"It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Weiss:"You already said that."

Penny:*thinks for a second*"So I did!"

Weiss:"Well, sorry for running into you."*everyone start to walk away.*

Ruby/Asher:*Wave goodbye*"Take care, Friend!"

Yang:"She was... weird."

Asher:"Yang thats not nice."

Weiss:"Now. Where did that faunus riffraff run off to."

Everyone looks forward to see penny.

Penny:"What did you call me?"

Weiss pointing to behind her then looks forward then back in disbelief.

Yang:"Oh. I'm sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me."

Penny:"No, not you.."*walks Asher and Ruby and gets in their faces.*"Both of you."

Asher/Ruby:"Us?!"

Ruby:"I-I don't know, I--- What I--- um, uh---"

Penny:"You both called me 'friend.' Am I really your guys friends?"

Asher:"Uummm..." *Asher and Ruby look to the others.*

Their waving there hands and shaking there heads no.

Asher/Ruby:*look back*"Ya, sure! Why not?" The others comically fall down.

Penny:*puts her arms up* "Ahaha! Sen-sational! We can paint our nails," *Asher looks at his nails.* "And try on clothes, and talk about cute boys! Like Asher." *Asher blushes*

Weiss come up to them. slightly pushing asher behind her.

Ruby:"Ooh, is this what it was like when you met me?"

Weiss:*to ruby*"No, she seems 'far' more coordinated."

Yang*Speaks up*"Soo, what are you doing in Vale?"

Penny:*looks to yang*"I'm here to fight in the tournament."

Weiss:"Wait... you're fighting in the tournament?"

Penny:*Salutes*"I'm combat ready."

Asher:"I like this little lady."

Weiss:*Looks to asher*"Shut up"*Looks to penny* "Forgive me, but you hardly look the part."

Blake:"Says the girl wearing a dress."

Weiss:"It's a 'combat skirt."*Ruby zooms up next to her*

Ruby:"Yeah!"

Weiss:"Wait a minute

Weiss:"Wait a minute."*walks up to penny* "If you're here for the tournament, does that mean you know the monkey-tailed.... rapscallion??"*Blake gets mad.*

Penny:"The who?"

Weiss:*shows a hand drawn picture of sun* "The filthy faunus from the boat!"

Blake:"Why do you keep saying that?"

Weiss:"Huh?"

Blake:*walks up to wiess*"Stop calling him a rapscallion. Stop calling him a degenerate. He's a person!"

Weiss:"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to stop referring to the trashcan as a trashcan,"*points to a trashcan* "or this lamp post as a lamp post?" *points to a lamp post.*

Asher:"That's pretty mean Weiss."

Weiss:*Turns to asher*"Shut. It."

Blake:"Stop it!"

Weiss*Turns to blake* "Stop what? He clearly broke the law. Give him time he'll probably join up with those faunus in the White Fang."

Blake:*Growls*"You ignorant little brat!" *Blake walks away.*

Asher:*points back towards the warthog*"You know. I'm just"*slowly inches himself away*"Going to go." *uses his semblance to get away." *Every just ignores him except Penny.*

Penny:*Waves* "Bye Friend Asher!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip. Night time.

The camera opens up to Red teams dorm. It shows asher talking to Simmons and Grif. While Donut is on his bed writing in his notebook.

Asher"So you tricked Donut into going to the store to look for elbow grease and headlight fluid?"*They nod* "I don't think I have ever been more proud in my life."

They hear voices arguing in team RWBY's dorm.

Grif:"Man, they been at it for hours now."

Simmons:"What are they arguing about again."

Asher:"It's only weiss and blake arguing about faunus and white fang stuff."

Donut:*Looks up from his notebook*"You know they should stop fighting it's not good."

Then they hear blake's voice through the wall.

Blake:*Muffled yelling*"Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!!"

It then goes quiet and after a few seconds the sound of a door opening and running is heard.

Ruby:*Muffled yelling*"Blake! Wait! Come Back!"

Everyone in red team is just quiet.
Grif:"We that happened."

Asher:"Men, Stay here and get some sleep I'll be right back."

Asher then walks to the door and opens it. He goes and walks over to Ruby's dorm. He's sees the doors open.

Asher:*in the doorway*"Guys." *Everyone turns to him*"What happened?"

Yang:"Asher? what are you doing here?"

Asher:*points to the wall where red dorm is*"You guys weren't exactly quiet."

Ruby:*sad face* "Sorry Asher for being loud."

Asher:*looks around* "Wheres blake?"

Yang and ruby turn to look at weiss, who is just staring outside.

Asher:"Weiss?"

Weiss:"She was a faunus and she ran off, probably to go and join her White Fang Friends." *turns to see asher with an unhappy look on his face.* "What's with that face."

Asher:"Not cool weiss, not cool."

Weiss:*confused* "What did I do."

Asher:"I thought you'd be better than that. I guess not." *Turns arounds and leaves. And weiss just raises her hand to reach out but stops and puts it back down.*

Asher enters his dorm. Goes to his bed and lays down and turns of his lamp. Donut raises his hand to speak but Grif grabs his shoulder and shakes his head. Every goes to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Asher is seen leaning on his warthog talking to someone on his scroll. Simmons is leaning on the gun. Grif is in the passenger seat and donut os sitting on the back.

Asher:"Yeah well help look out for her."*someone on the scroll speaks*"Yeah, Well good luck and love you. Bye"*hangs up scroll.*

Asher:*tuns to the group* "All right dirtbags, we got a mission from my sister Ruby. We are to be a on look out for blake. Got it."

Everyone:"Yes Sir."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another time skip

The camera shows that it's nighttime and red team is driving near the docks and they stop.

Grif:*In a whining tone*"We've been at this for hours can we stop."

Asher:"No, not until we've completed the mission."

Grif hopes out of the vehicle and looks around and he spotts someone in armour.With what seems to be a grenade launcher on his back.

Grif:"Then I'm going to go ask that guy if he's seen her

Grif:"Then I'm going to go ask that guy if he's seen her." *Grif walks over*

Asher:"Grif, get back over here! HE could be a white fang member!"

Grif:"Shut up. And watch how you do this."

Grif get up to the figure

Grif:"Hey there Mister have you seen someone with black hair and amber eyes she also wears a bow on her head?"

Meta:*Some kind of swooshing sound*

Grif:"Huh, sounds like somebody has a cold. Anyway listen. we need your help looking for..." *The meta lifts up a nearby car*"Someone. Wow. That's A cool trick. how did you do.." *starts to walk away.* "Uhm.. I uh.." *Runs runs away*

The camera pans to a view from an alleyway. Then Grif is seen running by with a car not far behind him.

Grif:*Yelling while runnin*"Oh Oum oh Oum Oh Oum OH Oum Oh Oum Oh oummmmmmmm!" *A crashing sound is hear.*

The camera pans to show Grif running between two trees as the car hits it stopping it from hitting Grif. Grif pops up from behind the car

Grif:*Yelling*"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Asher*Yelling*"GRIF! If I've told you once, I've told you tens of times! You gotta pay attention in battle!" *Meat is heard hissing in the background* "You can't let yourself get distracted by---oh crap, flying car!"

Simmons"Run"*Asher and simmons and donut run away as cars and crates gets trowns at them.*

Asher and simmons  and donut run to a nearby alleyway.

Simmons:"What is that thing?"

Asher:"I don't know. It's almost like a male version on yang."

Donut:"What are we gonna do?"

Asher:"I don't know."

Donut:"Maybe we need to find a way to keep him busy."

Simmons:"How the hell will we keep it busy."

Asher leans his head out of the alleyway.

Asher:"Looks like Grif is doing a pretty good job already."

The camera pans over to grif. There is multiple crates and bikes near him.

Grif:"Okay I get it!" *a bike lands behind him* "Stop throwing things at me YOU FUCKING JACKASS!!!"

Asher:*Shouts*"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GRIF!"

A pole land on his head

Grif:"OW! Okay, that could have taken out an eye!"

A grenade from the meta's grenade launcher almost hits asher. Then the meta throws Asher's warthog. Asher walks out of the alleyway.

Asher:"Hey come on! I've still got payments left on that thing!" *walks back into the alleyway* "You better not scratch the paint job!"

The META hisses. Then an explosion is heard further down the docks. The meta looks over to it. The the sound of a radio turning on in his helmet is heard. Someone speaks to him and he hisses in response and start running in that direction. Everyone notices the meta is gone. Grif pops out from behind the cars and crates.

Grif:"It he gone."

Asher:"Sadly. I was enjoying things getting thrown at you."*They all look to the cloud of smoke near the sky.*

Asher:"That's got to be her. Come on men." *runs to the warthog and noticed a scratch on it.* "That son of a bitch put a scratch on my car!"

Simmons:"Shotgun"

Grif:"Shotgun, Fuck!"

Donut:"Shotguns lap."

Simmons:"Fuck!"

Everyone Gets into the warthog and its music begins play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip.

When red team get there they see penny shooting a laser and it hitting two pull heads slicing them apart.

Red Team:"Holy shit!"

Donut:"That was awesome!"

Grif:"Remind me to not make her mad."

Asher:"Ahh man the bullheads were destroyed."

Asher sees Ruby, penny, Sun, and blake. He drives up to them. They hear its music and turn to look at it. Asher stops the car near then and gets out.

Asher:"Well, We found blake. Mission accomplished.Good Job red team."

Sun:"But you guys didn't find her."

Asher:*Turns to sun*"Shut up. Let me have my moment. Also who are you?"

Blake:*Walks up* "His name is sun. And where you guys looking for me?"

Grif:"Yes all day. Sarge here wouldn't even let us have a break either."

Asher:*Turns to grif*"We had to get the mission done."

Blake:*Hugs asher* "thank you." *lets go.* "that means a lot to me."

Asher:*Embresed* "Doh, it was just a mission given to me by your amazing team leader here." *Points to Ruby, who just waves in response*

Penny:"Hi asher."

Asher:"Hi penny."

A little while later everyone is sitting on some crates. Police radio chatter can be heard. Then they hear heels clicking and they look over to see yang and weiss walk up.

Ruby:*Speaking real fast*"Look Weiss it's not what you think she explained the whole thing" *Weiss walks past ruby* "you see she doesn't actually wear a bow she has kitty ears and their actually kinda cute."*weiss walks up to blake.*

Blake:"Weiss. I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was With..' *weiss interrupts her.*

Weiss:"Stop. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in that twelve hours I've decided... I don't care!"

Blake:"You don't care?"

Weiss:"You said you're not one of them anymore, right?"

Blake:"No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-"

Weiss*Interrupts again*"Upupupupup! I don't wanna hear it. All I want to know, is that the next time something this big comes up you'll come to your teammates, and not some..."*weiss and blake look to sun* "someone else."

Blake:"Of course."

Ruby:"Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!"

Everyone gathers up.

Donut:*Cheering*"The whole family is back together again!"

Simmons/Grif:"Shut it donut!"

Asher walks up to weiss and gives her a big hug.

Asher:"Yaaaa! You changed for the better."

Weiss:*Blushing*"Let go of me, you dolt."

Asher:*lets go* "Fine."

Weiss turns to sun.

Weiss:"I'm still not quite sure how I feel about you!"*sun nervouly laughs*

Ruby:Looks around* "Hey,Wait a minute. Where's penny?"

The camera switches to Ozpin as he looks at a tablet with a live feed of Asher and Ruby. He taps the mail button and a message pops up.

Qrow:[Queen has pawns.]

Ozpin:"Hmm."

The camera switches view to show the school and the moon.

Credits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Wow this was a long chapter it was 3650 words. I hope you liked it it took me hours to write this. I will Make a volume 2 trailer tomorrow morning.  Also I don't own any pictures or videos. I also don't own RWBY that belongs to rooster teeth. I only own Asher.)

2