Volume final E.P. 6 Mean Girl
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Volume final. It might be sort though sorry.)

The camera opens up to see Team Red outside a gas station.  Asher leaning on the warthog. Simmons leaning on the mounted gun. Grif and donut are inside.

Simmons:"So it said meet him here?"

Asher:"That's right."

Simmons:"Why here of all places?"

Asher:"I don't know simmons. I don't know."

Grif:*Walks out holding a slushie and a bag of chips* "Is he here yet?"

Asher/Simmons:"No."

Grif:"It's been an hour."

Asher:"You know what screw him. Let's do our own patrol."*Hops in the driver seat.*

Grif:"Finally something I can get behind."*Gets in the passenger seat.*

Asher turns on the warthog and leaves. Donut is then seen walking out of the store.

Donut:"Hey guys they...."*sees the warthog gone. He looks down the road and sees them driving away.*"Aw man. Now whos gonna listen to my music."*Holds up a tape he brought with him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip.

The warthog is seen slowly driving near a warehouse.

Grif:"Are you sure she went this way."

Asher:"I'm positive Grif. Now let's find this White Fang gal and get some information."

Asher turns off the warthog and they go inside a building.

Simmons:"You know everytime were near one of these places something big happens."

Asher:"Shut your kester simmons."

Simmons:"Yes, sir."

They see a female white fang member walking through a warehouse. Asher looks around to see a bulkhead door. He looks around for something to throw and sees a wrench and throws it through the door. It lands with a clang and she turns to it and walks over.

Asher:"Now!" *Red team shuts the door and locks it.

Grif:"Wow it actually worked."

Asher:"Did you doubt me grif. That's insubordination."*punches grif*

Grif:"Ow! Mother fucker!"

The door starts to make a bang noise and dents start to appear on the door.The door starts to fall apart.

Grif:*Crashing noise continues*"Um, Sarge? What's the plan now?"

Asher:"Men, we have a perfect ambush scenario."

Simmons:"I agree." *turns to Asher.* "Unless. Wait, are we the ambushers? Or the ambushees?"*Crashing noises continue.*"Hey, can you ambush something that's trying to beat its way through metal plating to get to you?"

Asher:*Ignores simmons*"Okay! First, we just wait for the door to open,"*The doors nearly completely destroyed. The lights turn off around them*

 

(Not mine. But play the music)

The door burst open and red team ducks.

Grif:"Doors open."

Asher:"What the- Uh oh."

The white fang member looking pissed. Walks towards them.

???:*Slams hands together*"Okay, So, who's first?"

Simmons"*Running away*"RUNN!"

Grif:*Running away too.*"Oh crap! Where is she?"

Asher is seen back peddling shooting his shotgun.

Simmons:"I don't wanna die!"

The camera now shows simmons walking with his hand on a crate and grif with his hands on his knees.

Asher:*Perfectly fine*"We need to keep moving men! Come on! Double time! Hell, I'd settle for single time."

Simmons*Breathing heavily*"Maybe we should just fight. I'm afraid she's gonna start picking us off one by.." *A hand burst through the wall and grabs him.*"one." *His Head gets slammed into the create.* "Ow."

Creates gets thrown at him and crushes him.

Asher goes to shoot but as he pulled the trigger he gets punched in the stomach. He gets trown into girf and headbuts him in the crotch. Then they both get slammed into and gets slammed through multiple walls. Then thrown into a pile of barrels. Then the camera shows Simmons walking from behind the crate that crushed him.

Simmons:"Oh man, forget this. I need to get a bigger weapon." *runs off*

Simmons looks around some crates and finds a rocket launcher.

Simmons"Wow. Who just leaves these in a crate." *Picks up one. and runs back to the others.*

The camera goes back to Asher and Grif. A baral get thrown and hits asher grif tries to shot her but she rolled forward and grabbed to two by the their necks. And slams their heads together. They stumble back and she punches Asher in the stomach and grif fires again only to get punch in the face. Asher tries to shot his gun but gets kick in the face. Asher falls to the floor and grif fires again but his weapon is thrown away and gets punch multiple times.  She Punches him to the floor and lifts up one leg.

Grif:"Wait wait wait!"*She punches him in the crotch then kicks him away.*

Then a greenish portal is seen opening up below grif and another opens up behind asher who is getting the shit kicked out of him.

She looks at both of them on the floor grif is sobbing. Simmons is climbing up a crate.

Simmons:*Whispers*"Oh oum please don't let her see me!"

Grif looks up to see simmons on top of a crate.

Grif:"Help us simmons!"

Simmons:"You ratted me out you son of a bitch!"*shoots a rocket and she dodges it.*

She creates a portal and it startals simmons and he accidentally shoots a rocket. It goes through it and another one opens up aiming at him. It hits the create he's on and he goes flying into a portal and exits one flying at her. She grabs him and flips him over and kicks him in the back sending him flying.

Read team gets up.

Grif:"What do we do sarge?"

Asher:"I don't know. I've never hit a girl other than my sisters in training." *pumps shotgun*

Simmons:*Pulls up rocket launcher*"Yeah, I noticed. Try harder!"

Grif picks up a cone. She slowly walks then starts running at them. She grabs Asher's shotgun and throws him. Simmons shots a rocket but she dodges it and a portal opens up behind him and she kicks him into it.

Simmons"What the fu..'*Goes into portal and one opens up in the background and he is seen flying. and she points asher shotgun at griff.*  "uuu...." Another one opens up in front of him and he flies through it to, another one opens up behind grif and simmons flies through it and hits Grif in the back.* 

Grif is sent forward and then she kicks him in the crotch and he is sent to the floor and aims dust at him.

Simmons:"Oh no! Grif" *she pulls the trigger and it clicks.*

Asher"Private Grif. You should be ashamed of yourself, We've run out of ammo! You forgot to buy more ammo!"

Grif:"Huh, I guess this is the first time my laziness has ever saved my..." *She steps on his stomach and winds up dust like a baseball bat and grif puts him the cone he was holding* "Protect me cone!"

She swings and hits him in the crotch and is sent flying into simmons. They both go flying.

Simmons:"Watch it!"

Grif:*In a pained voice*"You watch it!"

Asher*Looks to them* "You idiots! Let me show you how it's done." *looks back to her only to get punched in the face. Asher is sent flying. To grif and simmons*

Grif:"Nice demonstration Sarge."

Asher:*Gets up*"Ah shut up."

Simmons:"Hey guys, look up there!"

Simmons points to a cargo crate that's hanging from the ceiling and the rope that's  barely holding on. Asher grabs simmons SMG and shoots the rope.The Cargo crate falls on her. She is somehow holding it up.She throws it at them.

Grif:*paniking and baning on a close warehouse door*"I got to get out of here."

Simmons"Well be crushed."

The cargo crate flying at them breaks into two and the two halfs hit grif and simmons and med kits are sent flying very were. And a bunch fall on asher.

Grif:"We were crushed."

Simmons:*appears from the side of the crate.* "Oh thank god, I thought I was a goner. Sarge, Where are you?"

Asher:*Muffled*"Here" *Pops up from the pile of medkits* "What happened? I feel defeated. Yet inexplicably rejuvenated!"

The White fang girl walks to them.

Asher:*Turns to simmons who is still holding up the rocket launcher. He sees the atlas logo on it and gets an idea*"That rocket launcher is one of the older Atlas models, right?"

Simmons*Quikly checks it*"yeah."

Asher:"That means it's got heat-seeking! Now lock-on and let er rip."

Simmons:"Oh, right, I forgot about that."

A portal opens up below grif and she is seen looking throw it and punches grif in the balls.

Grif:*Covers his balls*"What's your problem with my balls" *Falls through portal. and grif goes through the portal opens up next to her and she  starts to punch grif*

Simmons is seen crouching on the ground aiming the rocket launcher while Asher is behind him.

Asher:"Simmons! What are you waiting for?"

Simmons:"It's locking on. And grif is in the way."

She sees simmons aiming at her and kicks grif to them.

Asher:"You're all clear simmons. Now shoot her!"

She is seen running away.

Simmons:"Fire in the hole!" *Shoots a rocket*

She runs forward and opens up and portal and jumps through it the rockets follows. Then one opens up on the ground not to far behind and she jumps through with the rocket still following. She runs towards the group.

Asher:"Run!"*asher and simons run into each other.

Ashe runs forward and pull back her fist and punches Asher and simmons in the face. She continues forward and slide through grifs legs.

Grif:"Huh?"*Looks up to see the rocket coming at him* "Oh god, not like this." *He covers up this crotch. But the rocket goes through his legs*

Grif:*Notices the rocket did not hit him* "Oh thank god! I thought I was-" *He looks behind him to see she opens up a portal near the pile of medkits and goes through it. The rocket hits the medkits and explodes*

Grif:"FUCK!"*He starts to run away but runs into simmons*

Simmons:"GRIF!"

Everyone gets blown away.

The white fang girl exits through a portal and Asher and Simmons lands behind her. Then she walks over to a concrete barrier and pushes it a little to the side. Grif lands on it between his legs.

Grif:*In a pained voice*"Why won't you just kill me?"

(Stop the music)

She starts walking towards the others. Bust them a bunch of ice bullets hit her encasing her in ice. Then a few grenades land next to her launching her far away.Red team turns to see donut.

Red team:"DONUT!"

Donut:"I can't believe you guys left me behind. I had to pay for a taxi."

Asher:"Took you long enough soldier."

Grif walks up holding a medkit on his crotch.

Grif:"Can we go before she comes back."

They go and grab their weapons and  leave the warehouse to see the sun rise.

Asher:"Come on men, Let's go back..."

Sirens turn on and they see a smoke pillar in the sky.

Simmons:"Come can't we catch a break already!"

Asher:"Men, we have one more mission to-"

A loud roar is heard. and they turn to see the Meta.

(Play music.)

Grif:"You just had to jinx it simmons."

Simmons:"Now's not the time and I thought we got rid of him?"

Donut:*In a girly voice* "Run away"

They all start to run away while the Meta shoots at then. Asher scroll rings and he looks to see it's ruby calling him.

Asher:*answer phone*"Hey ruby now's not the best time."

Ruby:"*On scroll*But we need help!"

Asher:"Hey we have our..." *A explosion land next to him and he is sent flying and the scroll is launched out of his hand*"Ow!"

Ruby:*On scroll*"Asher?! ASHER!? ARE YOU...." *The meta stomps on his scroll and growls*

Asher gets up. Red runs up behind asher. Asher puts dust into sword form.

Simmons:"What's the plan sarge?"

Asher stands up and spits blood out of his mouth a little trail falls down his mouth.

Asher:"Men, we're exhausted and low on aura. But we need to fight him till backup arrives." *red team looks to him and asher twirls his sword.*

 

(how asher twirls his sword.)

Asher:"Are you ladies ready?"

Red team:"YES SIR!"

 

(play the music. I don't own.)

Meta start to run at them.

Asher:"Then lets go."

Red team charges at him.

Asher slasher at the Meta and he blocks it with his grute shot and kicks asher away. Simmons shoot him in the shoulder. The meta fires at simmons but simmons dodges it. Grif come up from behind and punches him in the head. The meta doesn't flinch and turn around to look at grif. Grif starts to walk backwards.

Grif:"We can talk about this ri-" *Meta punches him hard sending him flying and breaks his aura.*

Donut Throws a grenade and it explodes sending the meta to the ground.

Asher runs up to the meta to stab him on the ground but the meta grabs the sword and pulls asher in and head butts him. Simmons and donut run up to the meta at each side. The meta steps back right before they hit him and they run into each other

Asher:"Ladies, stop fooling around."

Grif:"How are we supposed to beat him."

Asher:"I don't know maybe if we hit him hard enough he'll go down."

Simmons:"Good plan sir."

Grif:"Kiss ass."

Donut:"can we not fight each other in the middle of a battle."

The meta shoots at them.

Asher:"Scater!" Grif and donut run behind a car and asher and simmons run around a corner.

The camera moves over to grif and donut.

Donut looks over the car to see the meta walking to them.

Donut:"Well old buddy, it looks like this is the end for us. Since we're gonna die anyway, there's only one thing left for us to do. Grif?"

Grif:"If you actually suggest what I think you're about to suggest, I'll just have to kill myself."

Donut:"Let's make a break for it."

Grif:"Whoo! In that case, let's go on three. That's worked well for me in the past."

Donut:"Okay. You count."

Grif:"Fine. But don't look at me when I count, because I get nervous." *turns around and donut stands up and runs away.* "one... Two." *turns around and sees donut running away."That son of a bitch. He beat me at my own game." *He looks to see the meta holding up another car and throws it at him. He gets hit and is slammed into a wall and is crushed.*

Asher:"GRIF!"*turns to the meta and walks out from cover and over to him.* "Hey asshole the only one that can kill Grif is me!"

The meta and asher run at each other. The meta goes to slash asher but he side steps it and slashes the meta side. He roars and goes to slash him again. Asher blocks it with his sword and kicks the meta in the shin. The Meta falters and Asher punches him in the head. The meta falls to the ground.

Asher:"How do you like that.. huh." *The meta gets back up again and punches asher really hard breaking his aura and sending him flying.*

Simmons/Donut:"SARGE!"

(stop the music.)

The meta start to walk to Asher but hears air ships above him. He decides to run away. A bullhead door opens to reveal team RWBY. They jump out and look all over. They spot simmons and donut. Both of them point towards Asher who is struggling to get up. He has several cuts and bruises. Some blood falls from his mouth.

Ruby:"ASHER!" *Her and her team run up to him. Weiss supports him up.*

Weiss:*In a worried tone.*"Are you okay?!"

Asher:*Breathing heavily*"Yeah. everything is going to be okay," *he looks over to see simmons and donut pushing the car off of grif. and he gets off of weiss's shoulder and limps over.*

Simmons:*Pushing car*"Come on. Come on!"

Asher helps and pushes the car. They see grif in a not so good situation.

Donut:*In a sad voice*"What do we do sarge?"

Asher:*looks to them*"I have a plan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

The camera opens up to Red team's dorm room. Everyone is near grif's bed. Asher is seen with bandages all around him so is simmons. Donut only has a few bandaids. Grif can't be seen cause asher and simmons are blocking the view.

Grif is groaning.

Asher:"Grif, don't try to move to much. You've been through quite the ordeal."

Grif:"Oh, man. Where am I?"

Donut:"Hush, now. Shhhh, shhh shh shh shhhhh. It was really touch-and-go there for a while, good buddy.But I did it. I pulled you through."

Grif:"How long was I out?"

Asher:"Don't you worry." *points to donut*
Nurse Donut here stayed by your side the whole time, stroking your hand and keepin' you company."

Grif:"My right hand?"

Donut:"Your left."

Grif:"Not to self: Cut off left hand."

Asher:"Technically speaking, it's not really your left hand."

Grif:"Say what?"

Asher:"I had to replace certain body parts that were severely damaged when you got hit by that car. And a few that atrophin from a lifetime diet of HooHoos and bacon-flavored marshmallows."

Grif:"Wait, which body parts?"

The camera shows grif.

(What they kinda like now)

(What they kinda like now)

Grif:"Wait, which body parts?"

Asher:"Well, lets see. We had to start with the shoulder, then we moved on down to the flank..."

Grif:"Huh?"

Donut:"Yeah, We couldn't really find an anatomy book"

Asher:*continues to talk*..made a left turn at the spare rib.."

Donut:*points to a cow poster*"But we did find one of those posters with the cow and the dotted lines all over it."

Asher:"Then up and over the porterhouse...."

Donut:"I think it did the trick."

Asher:"And of course the brisket... and the hocks."

Grif:"Wait. where did you get the replacement parts?"

Asher:"Why, from our other subject, of course."

Simmons:"Subject, my cyborg ass."

Grif:"No way."

Simmons:"Yeah, I'm real happy about this myself, numbnuts."

Asher:"Yep, those too."

Grif:"Did I get your lips?"

Asher:"Prairie oysters..."

Grif:"Cause maybe then I'll figure out how to kiss sarge's ass."

Asher:"The gristle. and the ass."

Grif"*turns to Asher*"What the hell."

Asher:"Saucy bits."

Griff:"What didn't I get?"

Asher:"We pretty much replace all the internal organs. and some of the more disgusting external ones. Except for Simmons' spleen, Which will be inflated and used for general recreation and esprit de corps."

Grif:"This doesn't seem physically possible."

Asher:"Nonsense. Modern technology makes anything possible. It was as easy as shake n' bake!"

Donut:"And I helped!"

The camera pans over to a view of the moon then goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(there I did it finished volume 2. might add a few fillers in. And it just under 3000 words. A lot longer than I thought it would be.

I don't own any picture or videos all right belong to the original owners afn I don't own red vs blue or RWBY . It belongs to rooster teeth. I only own asher.)

3