Prologue
769 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me inform you first that you are dead. Now, you will reincarnated in a new world. For your better survival you get 1 wish. Now state your wish, mortal"

A dignified voice resounded in the pure white space. The source of the voice is a dignified old man who even though aged looked quite charming

And it seems the old man is actually God of Reincarnation well he proclaimed himself as that though. huh? how I know if he is telling the truth? Ah, I mean It is actually quite obvious you know. First of all the whole setting keep screaming cheap cliche reincarnation fantasy - You know the type where mc wake ups in a full white space alone with a old man and then given an OP cheat.

Oh yeah that reminds me whats with this unfairnes, other beta mc gets 3-5 wishes heck I even seen some with 10 wishes but what with this biased wish choice system. I am gonna file a complain to your superior you know. Wait did the God just twitched his lips? Oh my god! don't tell me he can read my mind? oh shit! ok ! Try to think about only good things about  him. Surely , he would forget a little slip up right? - Hm.. he is pretty handsome for someone of his age, ah he is cool , oy yeah let's not forgey about the aura radiates which is full of dignity and charisma and what more? ah yeah, he looks like someone who is pretty knowledgeable , he is also quite handsome. Wait! Did I just mentioned handsome twice? Am I losing my sexuality? damn, I can't let my guard down in front of this old man. He is quite a formidable opponent. Ok ,remember you like girls , yeah remember girls have those two big *Cough* I mean you know two round *Cough* beautiful eyes yup just gonna say beautiful eyes. I was not thinking about any perverted stuff, ok. Keep you mind out of gutter. Looks like I derailed from my initial thoughts well old habits die hard , have a pretty bad internal monologue tendency like a certain dead fish-eyes loner-kun.

I glanced towards the God once again and couldn't hold myself from releasing a sigh. 

 *Sigh*

How I got caught in this mess. Actually, I clearly remember what happened to me to lead to this. Yeah now it's a backstory time- advance warning - grab some tissues as it's gonna be a hell of a emotional ride.

***

It was a normal day like any other, Sun was setting in the background. Everyone were returning to their home from their usual day jobs and schools and everyone were looking forward for the sense of peace and happiness which they will find in their home by spending time with their families. Let's forget about the loners returning to their lonely cold apartment in this case.

Anyway everyone were lost in their own world. As nobody noticed that a little girl who suppose to be around the age of 8 or 9 is in the middle of crossing road.

And like an usual cliche scene which I think you can already guess as it's isekai novel, a truck was heading towards the girls path in a speed which was usually against the traffic rules. Many passerby who only be described as late bloomers I guess after forecoming what is going to happened , try to convey their worry by shouting towards the little girl. I mean

"Hey! Look Out!"

"Oh My God! What is she doing there"

"Somebody save her!"

"Get away from there" 

Hearing the warnings , the little girl finally glances towards truck's direction  and froze out in fear of whats gonna happen to her.

And like a cliched development a knight in a shiny Armor but in here an average looking boy ran towards the girls direction and pushes her away from danger. But in doing so he couldn't stop himself from directly jumping in front of the truck which actually would have stopped. Why? Because there is something called brake in vehicles you know which an isekai anime never mentions.

So due to boys momentum, he jumps right in front of trucks wheel and lived his last breadth with a smile like finally he accomplished something. Nobody would know what he accomplished but he would forever be deemed as hero. 

***

Yeah, a typical isekai beginning right? 

No! Did everyone thought that I was the Highschool kid. No, unfortunately in this case i was the truck driver. Yeah, the truck driver whom nobody actually gives a shit about. I mean Everyone who heard the backstory, did anyone think about what about the truck driver? Everyone only care dabout the dead Teenager and injured little girl. Yeah, When the teenager pushed her Outta the way she injured herself the fall. No one ever cared about the driver who after the accident yup accident but still got arrested on a criminal charge of vehicular homicide. Yeah, vehicular homicide. Oh don't know what vehicular homicide is?Well, it is a crime that involves the death of a person other than the driver as a result of either criminally negligent or murderous operation of a motor vehicle. In the first place, it's neither of the above reasons apply on my case. First point - no one even questioned where were the parents of the little girl during theaccident, It was negligence on their part not mine. Second - It was not a crossing yeah that girl was crossing a active road  without guidance and crossing and no one even tried to stop her. And third and most important one - do you know trucks contains brakes? Brakes for your information it stops a vehicles yeah stops so I would have stopped the truck in time. It was the hero wannabe who dived straight under the stopped truck. If he hadn't taken action, no one would get hurt. Well can't deny it's actually sad that he died while smiling like he accomplished something but he just killed for no reason. Just kidding it was actually funny.

Still, seriously people should consider our truck drivers feeling, man. Mc always gets himself killed by truck in anime and then lives a life full of adventure and surrounded by pretty girls who just wants his you-know-what-i-mean but no one cares about what kind of life did the driver goes through. 

Let me describe what I have to go through

First, I have to spend some time in prison then when I came out my license is revoked so I lost my job as furniture delivery guy and declared public enemy as a murderer of highschool kid and attempted murder at a little girl. I lost my social standing and had live a life full of hate and isolation. Only Animes and movies are my only source of reality escapism. Like that I spend my whole life and finally reached my limit and died.

Now that leads me to my current situation. Wondering? Why am I not happy with my current situation where I can let go of my tragic past? Well, it's like in actually isekai world is a fantasy everybody likes but fantasy are only good if you only fantasize about them not actually live them. Getting isekai'd means All my education qualifications , All my savings and all my collection of Manga, Anime , Light Novels and Otaku goodies will be all lost! Note :- it's not like the last one is the main reason and in another side I could I could have a harem fantasy. 

Hm, How's that? Pretty unfair trade right? What still didn't get it? Were you following my conversation or not? Well, let me explain in simple words - everybody likes to have a harem in their dream but in real life it's too much if a hassle i mean nowadays supporting one is a pretty taxing task and I am talking about supporting multiple both in  emotionally and financially, then Constant fights between them. What? Seriously you thought you gonna have a happy-go-lucky family. What are you a 10 year old? if peace could be obtain so easiy wouldn't there be world peace now and you wouldn't want to intrude in their fights. and Lastly Spending night with multiple partners can be pretty exhausting. Ah! Actually scratch that last one, Nobody gonna hate it.

Ah... I derailed from the topic once again . Where was I hm... spending night with multiple partners. Wait! That actually actually negates all disadvantages. What kind of idiot I am! How can forgot about the best part.

I was trying to convinced you guys against harem but now you convinced into it you guys are formidable. I am too close to the dream of having harem. As the wise men has said for gaining something you have to lose something Huhahahahaha haahahah. Oops, Focus! Ok let's state my wish but before that

"Ah.. God shouldn't I get more than 1 wish as you already said my new world is going to one with superstuffs. With only 1 wish wouldn't I just die quickly"

Seriously nowadays there are even some fanfic which I have read where they give 10 wishes! 10 wishes! Can't the God could take some inspiration from that.

The God strokes his beard then sighs and mumbles something in a low which I could only catch up by straining my eyes

"Huh! Got an another weeb. Seriously it's thrice in a month. They are pain in the ass and whats with this one with whom is he talking with"

"Wait what?"

I was shocked is that really a god but why he is making a face that says 'He I gonna be pain in the ass'. Oh no he isn't just making the face but literally just said that.

God then glared at me and suddenly it feels like the temperature dropped to some degrees .Is it my imagination or it is because of God. No! No! It should be the Air-Conditioner had some problem. Yup surely the Ac has some problem. God should repair it as soon as possible.

"Listen here, brat"

"Ye-eee-sh!"

"You get to choose only 1 wish and quickly choose it otherwise I would just reincarnate you in another world without any cheat. I wouldn't give a damn even if you die in your first day"

 

Oh Shit! I can't take risk without cheat I don't how I am gonna survive if it's an easy world but It is better to be cautious Dont want to be born in some messed up world without any life preservation skill. Can't waste my time in monologue. Ok then

"Yeah I have decided for my reincarnation in new world. I want "

--- To Be Continued ---

13