Black Market, Evil Cultists and Cops
558 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 Years

Hahaha. I survived! I just survived another day from my training. Goods news is that today is the last day my brother is going to train me. He is going to capital city for his studies, as he is 15 now. So, I am free now I don't have to go through training again. Oh! As for my sister, she had already trained me enough so that she have nothing to teach me. Anyway my sister is musclehead, she fights on her instinct like hell I would learn anything from her.

Anyway, Next day I am just roaming my Crag City Market. My butler, Sebastian is following behind me like a good pro servant. 

"It's Ralroxos, young master"

It kinda creeps how he can somehow read my mind. Still he is pretty useful. Anyway we then travel to end of the market to slum area where we find people drunk or dead across raoad in broad daylight, and that's what you thought I gonna say. Sorry disappoint but  Please, We have cops in this world. So, slum area is there  where places like black market , gambling or brothels are based. What? They are only cops not gods main so little bit illegal business is allowed.

Anyway, today first time slaves are gonna sell in this market. So wondering why am I here? Obviously to get a flag. If it's a isekai anime, in this slave market we always get a beauty if I buy her and treat her gently I would get a loyal harem member who will give her life for me.

This Market is crowded with people. I hate it, after all I'm still a Dusk Family's Young master why would like to waste my time with low-life scums. If I get I would execute this low-life for snatching air from me to breathe . 

"Alfred, Crime Snatching air check it"

After hearing my words Alfred takes out a notepad and pen and write something on it.

"It's Ralroxos, young master. And checked."

Confused? Well, After I become young master I always want to say some arrogant lines so that notepad contains all arrogant lines which all had said. 

Ok moving on, on the time of auction. First product was a hairy naked dude who was showing us his muscles, ah disgusting. Second product was penis enlargement pills, wait whaaaaaat? I was looking forward to some you know treasured but what kind of auction was that. It got all weird products like

Used Bath Water from No. of 6 beauty of Capital City, The Holy Saint Ava brought to by Light God Church itself? What was weird that Light church was selling bath water of their no. of spokesperson or The Dark God Church who is rival of Light God church buying? or the fact that all Church are participating in the Black market auctioning.

I am not gonna even mention other products after all of those were trash and there was no beauty at all, all were hairy muscled dudes . Fortunately there was a sigle treasure and damn man I got such sweet deal on it. It was  rectangular metal plate which has blood stains on it in the shape of a man, but not an ordinary man was I only deduced to be shape of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Pec, Pec , Delt , Delt. Big Somoan tattoo. I don't get it why was no one intrested on it. It should be a treasured artifact.

"young master"  Sebastian asks with a concerned face.

" It's not Sebastian, It's Ralroxos and some things are different what you believe to be, young master" he continued.

Oh Alfred it was pretty sweet moment I was just gonna solve the mystery and you just had to ruined it. Oh, now I get it. This is another world si there is no Dwayne Johnson. Damnit. Then it's just a Rectangular metal plate with Human shape blood stains. Forget it.

"Alfred frame it to my room"

Alfred sighs and accept his defeat and send one of my hidden guards with the metal plate towards our mansion.

Atleast I got something, otherwise it would total useless trip. When I was lamenting bad lucks with flag. I found a creepy Bookshop. Yup flag is here, without any day I entered it and something was telling me there was a something important in last shelf. So I get there to check immediately and what greeted are just cheap old black and white porn mags. 

Anyway I had come so when I do I check it. and damn man old people sure have some heavy tastes man. Oh, there's a name in here looks this are second hand. Let's see, Yup it's destiny I found my gramps porn mags. Oh, there is another book mixed up in there.

Let's check, Hm.. Looks like some serious stuff Something about evil cultists, Evil Goddess Pandora, Dusk Family bloodline. Yup, boring stuff let met just get this to dad. He will know what to do. So, after I bought the books from the shopkeeper I found out that my gramps had faultly sold it with his porn stacks to the last owner of the shop. Looks like my gramps was I man of culture , huh.

oh, I also bought the porns as a momentum of my gramps. Anyway after reading the book, my dad quickly hold a discussion all of his advisors and important subordinates and they decided to destroy the cultists before they knew there plan is already compromised.

So, next day my father with his army head out for destruction of evil cultists. It looks like my brother also joined them. Dad had also asked me to join so I could gain experience but I rejected him. After all who wanna participate in a raid with half-assed skills like mine.

It seems operation was successful. Evil cultists are all destroyed and now there is no one after our bloodline. But I seriously messed up, when I say seriously means very seriously. It seems they had orphans for human experimentation taken as hostages. It turns out, one of them was a kingdom toppling beauty from elf race. Yeah, the legendary elfs who are very famous for their beauty. 

Worst of all it seems like she fall for my brother who saved her during the raid. Yeah a worse mistake, I should have saw it coming. I have wasted a valuable flag because of cowardice. Because of shock I was throwing tantrums and to appease me my kindhearted brother gifted me a lost artifact which he found after destroying evil cultists. 

Normally I wouldn't accept such presents but I had some hope of pretty lady was trapped inside so I took it with no question asked. 

But who knew that actually the Evil Goddess Pandora was trapped in it. 

I was very happy when I heard the haughty Diety voice in my head. I thought I finally found my cheat. But Reality is very cruel. When Evil Goddess finally shown her current appearance , I found out that she is still infact a Loli. I could've compromise a little with Loli's if atleast they would have big boobs but even that is impossible after all Pandora was as flat as board.  Wait! Why am I eeling that I being looked at as some lowest kind oftrash.

Hello! Wait a second!  Why are cops are outside our mansion? Did something happened? Why did they have wanted poster with my picture in it? I am also only 10 years old guys, shouldn't I be pleaded innocent? Huh, I adult in inside? How do you guys know? Oh fuck! Gonna make a run for.

That's how I destroyed the evil cultists, found Evil Goddess Pandora and escaped the cops. Shit, they found me. Run! While running a thought was on my mine "Why am I always treated this way in the end of the chapters."

--- To Be Continued ---

12