Tylor Storm – A Cliched Rival
478 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11 years

After making friends with Sam and Jason and  other side characters well what do I say I already forgot their name though, we started to make some small talks you know stuff about like, interest or dreams , etc.

Still, I don't know why I have weird feeling that Sam is kinda awkward with me. It's just like when a group of friends hangs out and even if you don't like some guy but because he is close friend of your friend you still pretend to have similar tastes but actually you both are totally different just like that. What? Haven't gone through it? No, I mean Nobody likes to do parkour in the hot summer like you, Steve. 

Ah! Sorry, some highschool memories resurfaces. Anyway , I don't know why Sam tries to avoid me as much as possible. Is it because of my shampoo? Well, it makes sense after all my Mom's shampoo doesn't suits me.

[That's not it, fool! And Why are you using your mother's shampoo]

Huh? What kind of idiotic question is that? After all only mom and mine have ginger in their shampoo and regrettably the one which I used is currently out of market. As I have to preserve my natural beauty you know I can't trust in other products. You don't even know this simple thing , Pandora-chan.

[I really wanna kick your ass you know, bastard! And don't you think it's your rotten personality that he hates. It wouldn't be a surprise if someone try assassinate you for this.]

Their you go Pandora-chan with your delusions. Anyway when they are going serve food, huh? It seems 

On the moment when I was having internal conversation with Pandora-chan , the last guest has finally reached the venue. With just the presence of this new arrival, attention of every girl present in the venue were unconsciously directed to him. After confirming the target, all girls started to flock towards the guest.

"Kya! Tylor-sama is here"

"Wow! Tylor-sama looks so dashing with his formal white suit and natural red hair"

"Tylor-sama, Are you tired? should I serve you a drink"

While this spectacle was happening in the entrance of the venue, The Anti-Tylor Alliance were glaring at it from the other side of venue and they were also constantly whispering something to each other. It shows how the new visitor had turned the tides of the whole venue.

Tylor Storm, The heir of Storm family which is the one of the six Shadow Protectors of Efresh. Like, the other Shadow Protectors Storm family is also a powerhouse who is involved in Efresh's Military, Politics and Businesses. They controls the Violetbelt state.

It is said that the Storm family is actually pretty famous for their Speed. It seems when somebody is targeted by them, Like a storm they quickly come , kills instantly and simply disappears.

In this generation, a red-haired prodigy was born who like any other storm family member is fast but also he seems to have the ability to control the weather. It seems he is considered  second only to the Black Monster, Alexander Donovan Dusk in the Junior Rankings.

" I hate that show-off!"

"What's with this late entrance? it's already been half a hour of alloted time"

"Damn! Whats so special about him? How am I different from him"

"Have you ever seen your face in mirror?"

"Twice a day, after waking up and before going to bed"

"That's seriously creepy , dude"

When I heard the commosion I also became curiously and tried to find the source of chaos. Then my eyes landed on faraway Red-haired dude surrounded by ladies.

If I look closer, he had fit body which was clearly exposed due to this tight clothing of suit. He is also has pretty handso- nah lost interest thought it was some pretty lady and well , I have no interest in appraising a dude. Also don't know why but his face kinda annoy me. Is it survival instinct? Hm.. I have to stay away from him.

[You fool, it's just petty jealously you feel after all he is more good looking than you]

 

Damnit! Pandora that's the thing you shouldn't have said about. Can't you see I was trying to avoid mentioning his handsome face.

Huh? When I found out my slip-up I was already on my knees. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I messed up damnit. I was really fallen into depression when a hand was put on my shoulder, it seems to be very soft and smooth.

Wait a Sec! Soft and smoot isn't it meant a girl. Did I reached my popularity period. It's that development right? When the mc is depressed, like an angel an girl comes and give him support. heehheeheh.

With great expectations I turn around with a face full of gratitude, which I had full confidence on could make any girls heart skip a beat. But, when I turned around Jason's face with an encouraging grin. I was already angry at Pandora but breaking my expectations also pushed my limit.

And I couldn't controlled my anger for long and exploded on Jason.

"What the fuck! man! It was such a romantic moment and you just had to ruin the moment with your face"

Looks like Jason was also annoyed by That Tylor-guy after all Jason looks like happy go lucky guy but who would've thought he also gets angry and started to shout at me.

"Oh..  Shut up! Like you are any better it was such beautiful brotherhood moment where two underdogs got beaten by a guy but both support each other and with the combined power of both they beat up the villain. That's how it was suppose to be but act like a guy in heat. We would first defeat the bad guy and have fun with all the ladies....."

Wow! Looks like Jason seriously lose his fuse, he is still shouting at me. When I try to ponder the solutions, Sam who I have no idea was standing behind Jason from the beginning said "Jason! Calm down" and heck what he did climb down. 

Now that I see this two are quite close and Sam following Jason creates some suspicion but without reason hate of Sam which had developed since I had become closer to Jason. He!!!!!! Now I connected all dots, this two have those kind of relation , huh. Quite a shocker.!

In the midst of our little argument, we had no idea that unwanted guest had entered in. Yup, it was Tylor with a smug face asked by extending his hand for handshake or that's the only expression he knows after all there hasn't been a single change in his expression? Nah! As that kind of people actually exist outside of Animes.

So, mind games , huh? After all Sam and Jason are with me which means we have total  4 Juniors from Shadow Protector Families here and we all are considered as equal so  the question is for whom did he extend his hands for. 

After all, if I extend my hand but he was extending towards Sam or Jason my reputation will be lowered but if didn't I will offend Jason and I don't think I will survive from here as all girls are staring here with hungry eyes which seems to say "Behave  properly in front of Tylor-sama otherwise we kill you" that is to say to do or not to.

Let's choose a ideal solution, First remember today's horoscope forecast., check if your lucky items and worst items are in venue. Yes! There is a painting which is haging in the room. Then check Tylor's hand movement, speed , direction , force and calculate the result. I will find my ideal answer sure- nah just kidding how the hell am I know this types of tough calculation. Let's gamble I also extended my hand.

"So You are Alexander-san little brother. It's nice to meet you Clyde. When Alexander-san trains me he always talks about you"

Huh? wait a sec is somehow this guy is good person! shocking by the news I shake hands with Tylor. Don't tell me what am I feeling is just some petty jealously but didnt know when my guard was done he started to shake my hands pretty strong. It kinda started to hurt.

"Look that guy is still touching Tylor-sama hands"

"Leave Tylor-sama alone. Tylor-sama will catch you idiocry"

And he pulled me closer and whispers near my ears "I will meet you at school soon then I defeat you in everything and show him how much of a loser you are" after saying that he released me and started to walk up and left the venue.

Huh! If it was an anime, he will try to beat me to prove that he is better than me to someone who he respected a lot. After settling our scores he will join mc party for a common enemy.

Those kinds of things are only sounds exciting if they are in anime only. Otherwise his type of people are pretty prideful which is kinda annoying. Now how to survive the current mess, after all from the time Tylor left those girls are hungrily looking at my arm with which I handshakes with Tylor.

Looks like I need the help of Anti-Tylor Alliance. But when I tried to look for them, they were already ran away. So called for comrades in arms, bastards. So, I also tied my shoes and started to run.

I always had dream of girls are running after me but that's not how it was suppose to be. 

--- To be Continued ---

9