E.P. 3 Moonlight Talk
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The camera opens up to Team RWBY's dorm room. Ruby and Qrow are on the floor playing a fighting game on the TV. Yang and Asher are on Weiss's bed.

Ruby:"You'll never beat me old man!"

Qrow:"Heh, you're nothin' but talk, kid.

Yang:"You can do it, Ruby!"

Asher:"I don't know who I want to win, But you can do it!"

Qrows character cuts off Ruby's characters head off.

TV:"Soaring Ninja wins! Total annihilation!"

Yang:"Ouch.."

Qrow:*By the way. Don't ever call me 'old'."

Yang pushes Ruby out of the way and grabs the controller.

Yang:"My turn!"

TV:"New challenger approaches."

Qrow:"Now, where was I?"

Ruby:"You were telling us about your last mission!"

Asher:"Yeah!"

Qrow:"Right, right. I came across a small village in the swamps west of Mistral. Right off the bat, I knew something wasn't right."

Ruby:"What were you doing there?"

Qrow:"I needed information. Tired from battling Grimm along the way, I decided to start my search at the town's inn. The place was crawling with low-lifes and thugs, Even a few Huntsmen I could only assume had been hired by less than reputable people for less than respectable jobs. And that's when it happened."

Yang:"What happened?"

Qrow:"I was defeated.. by the mere sight... of the innkeeper's skirt length!"

Yang throws a pillow at Qrow but he catches it.

Asher:"Such wisdom!"

Asher is hit in the face by a pillow.

TV:"Soaring Ninja wins! Total Annihilation!"

Yang:"you are the worst!" 

Qrow, Ruby and Asher just laugh.

Qrow:"best two out of three?"

Ruby:"So, Uncle Qrow did you get in trouble with Ozpin?"

Qrow:"Nah, me and Oz go way back. we're cool."

Yang:*Scoffs*"Cool for an old guy."

Qrow:"Not funny."

Asher:"Qrow is super cool!"

Qrow:"At least someone gets it."

Ruby:"Hey, so, what are you doing here anyway? I thought Dad said you'd be away on a mission for, like... ever."

TV:"Ready, Right!"

Qrow:"Well, a professional Huntsman like myself is expected to get results, as soon as possible."

Ruby:"Yeah, I get that."

Asher/Ruby:"We're pretty much pros, too."

Qrow:"Oh really?"

Yang:"Psssh, Yeah! Read the news sometime! We totally saved Vale while you were gone."

Qrow:"Funny, because I heard Vale stuffed a Grimm attack after you almost managed to stop a train." *looks to asher*"And I heard your team blew up multiple warehouses and got your butts handed to you multiple times."

Asher:"But we were cool though."

TV:"Soaring Ninja wins! Total annihilation!"

Qrow:"But they don't give out medals for 'almost'."

Ruby:"They do, and they're called silver!"

Yang:"Well, we helped take down Roman Torchwick. He's locked up in Ironwood's ship and crime's been down ever since. That's basically a bounty mission."

Qrow:"Sure, you may be acting like Huntresses/Huntsman, but you're not thinking like one. You really think four girls and four boys and their friends could end all crime in a Kingdom?"

Ruby:"I mean, I did until you said that."

Asher:"I mean we can try."

Qrow:"Violence hasn't dropped since Roman got nabbed. It's stopped. completely. No White Fang activity anywhere around the city. You cut off the head of a King Taijitu, but now the second head's calling the shots. That's what Ironwood can't get through that thick, metal head of his."

Yang:"You..know the general."

Qrow:"Hey, I know everybody to some extent. Remember, you're talking to a member of the coolest team to ever graduate Beacon!" *pulls out an old photo of team STRQ (Stark).* "team Stark. That's when I met your parents."

Asher looks at his mom in the photo and sees the white cloak and he grips the sides of the hood. He starts to get sad.

Qrow:"We were pretty well know back in the day."

Ruby:"Well know for crummy fashion sense."

Qrow:"Hey, we looked good! And I have a number of inappropriate stories that'll back that up." *notices yang and Asher staring at the photo and puts it away. They snap out of it.*"But, I'll save those for when you're older."*Qrow stands up*

Ruby:"Ew, gross!" *Qrow heads for the door.*

Qrow:"Anyway, I'm too old to be hanging out with a bunch of kids. You're gonna cramp my style. Look." *looks back at them* "Just remember that you've still got a long way to go. And don't think for a second that graduating means you're done. Every day out there is work a week in this place. you three, you're gonna go far. But only if you keep learning. If you never stop moving forward." *He leaves the room.*

Ruby:"That was fun."

Yang:"Yeah, Don't you think Asher?"*He doesn't respond.they turn to see him staring off into space gripping the side of his cloak.*"Asher." *Grabs his shoulder and he jumps.*"You ok?"

Asher:*confused*"Yeah. Why?"

Ruby:"You didn't respond." 

Asher:"Oh, I didn't sorry I was just thinking."*Looks to the clock.*"Well I got to go"*Gets off Weiss's bed and walks to the door* "See you guys later."*leave the room.*

Yang and Ruby look to each other in worry.

Later that night Asher is standing near the edge of beacon staring out to the night sky. His cape billows in the wind. He than hears a voice behind him.

(Play this song)

Weiss:"Asher?' *asher turns his head to see weiss walking to him*

Asher:"Weiss? What are you doing out here? It's late."

Weiss:"I was saying goodbye to Winter. What are you doing out here?" *She stands next to him and he looks back to the sky*

Asher:"Just... thinking.. about the past."

Weiss:"The past?"

Asher:"yeah. Have I ever told you I admire my mom so much. She was practically my hero."

Weiss:"Really? Can I ask what happened to her?"

Asher:"She left one day for a mission and never came back. All that was found was this cloak." *Gesture to the white cloak he is wearing.*

Weiss:"So that's why you never take it off. It's super important to you."

Asher:*A single tear runs down his right eye.*"Yeah. It is."

Asher grips the side of the cloak harder and closes his eyes hard to try his best to not cry.

Weiss:*Hugs him*"I'm here for you Asher. If you ever need to talk to me you know where to find me."

Asher:*Hugs her back*"Thank you Weiss."

The Camera pans up to the view of the moon. Then the moon switches to the sun. The camera pans down to team RED and RWBY sitting near each other watching penny's match.

(stop music)

Ruby gets excited and stands up and grabs asher's hand. She runs to penny.

Ruby:"Penny!"

Penny turns to see ruby and asher.

Penny:"Ruby, Asher." *She runs up to them and tackles them into a hug.*

They stand back up.

Penny:"Ruby, Asher, this is my teammate. Ciel Soleil."

Ruby and Asher turn to her.

Ruby:"Hi i'm.."

Ciel:"Ruby Rose, 15, hails from patch. Leader of Team RWBY, status: Questionable." *She turns to asher* "Asher 'sarge' Rose, 15, hails from patch, Is a sargent. Leader of Team Red, Status: Misfit."

Asher:"So.. Penny! You two were incredible out there!"

Ruby:"How do you keep control of all of those swords?!"

Asher checks the time. 

Asher:"Crap my battle is in a few minutes. See you guys later." *Runs to the locker room.*

Ruby/Penny:"Bye Asher!"

When Asher gets to the locker room he sees Simmons getting ready.Simmons looks over to see Asher.

Simmons:*relieved* "There you are sir."

Asher:"You thought I was not going to arrive."

Simmons:*panicking* "no sir! I knew you were going to arrive just in time."

Asher:"Bring a sniper. I have a feeling."

Port:"For the next match we have Asher and Simmons From team Red."

They exit the tunnel and enter the stage. 

Oobleck:"This match is going to be a big one."

Port:"And we have Felix and Locus from team FLAX from haven. (Which is a real color)

Oobleck:"These two are some of the schools best fighters."

Asher:"you guys don't look like much." *Asher pumps dust.*

Felix:"Same could be said for you."

The terrain wheel spins. Red team gets a broken down city and FLAX gets a forest. 

Locus reloads a saw. And Felex checks his DMR.

The camera pans over to The others.

Yang:"Those guys look tough."

Ruby:"Yeah but Asher can beat them."

Weiss:"'Fly boy' better."

The camera zooms back to Asher and Simmons. 

Simmons:"Do you have a plan sir?"

Asher:"Run to the city we can ambush them there."

Simmons:"Yes sir!"

Port:"3,2,1 Begin."

 

(play the music.)

Immediately Asher and simmons turn around and run into the city.

Oobleck:"Oh, what's this? Team red is running away from them."

Port:"They might want Team FLAX to follow them so they could ambush them."

Oobleck:"What a good strategy."

Felix and locus look at each other as Asher and simmons run into the city. locus turns invisible and felix walks into the city.

As Felix enters the city he quickly activated hard light shield and blocks a sniper bullet. He follows the bullet trail and sees asher on top of a building. 

Felix:"Not bad. But not good enough." *he deactivated his shield and dodges a bullet. He goes behind cover. He peeks his head out to see Asher gone.

The camera zooms over to Asher and Simmons at the bottom of the building.

Simmons:"Think he took the bait."

Asher:"Yeah. I didn't see locus though." *gives simmons the sniper back*"Keep him distracted. I'll get the other guy."

Simmons:*Salutes* "Yes sir."

Asher walks out the back door and walks down the middle of the street.

Port:"It seems like Asher has a death wish."

Oobleck:"Well, that might seem like he does but what he is doing is a good strategy.  See locus semblance is invisibility and what Asher is doing is drawing him out."

The camera goes back down to Asher. He hears something to his right. He aims his gun over there then another sound to his left. 

Asher:"where are you son of a bitch."

Locus appears behind him and shoots from behind Asher. Asher uses his semblance to get around a corner. Asher takes a few deep breaths and looks around the corner and sees locus gone. A bunch of gun fire is heard in the distance.

Locus:*Echos around the walls*"You know you're teammate has no hope of winning."

Asher doesn't say anything and aim where he thought he heard locus.

A simmer is seen behind Asher. Asher changes dust into sword form and puts the sharp side on his palm. More gunfire is heard in the distance.

Locus:"You should give up now."

Port:*Speakers.* "And Felix is out!"

Locus:"What!" *While he is distracted Asher quickly slishes his palm and throws blood behind him and it hits and Invisible locus.* 

Asher shoots locus a couple of times. But locus dodges one of the shots.

Asher:"You may think my teammate is bad. But I trained him. *Asher punches locus to the ground* "And no one beats RED team." *He stomps on locus's head knocking him out.*

Port:"And that's game. Team red wins!"

(end the music.)

Asher walks to the edge of the city and sees simmons.

Asher:"Nice work simmons!"

Simmons:"Thank you sir."

They leave the arena.

After putting there weapons away and head back to the stands. And meet up with the rest of the team.

Donut:"You were amazing guys!"

Grif:"It was interesting to watch."

Asher sits down and hears Weiss behind him.

Weiss:"Nice job 'Fly boy'" 

Asher:"Thanks 'SnowFlake.'" 

Weiss leaves for her match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip

Asher:"Wow that was an interesting match."

grif:"Your sister is really strong."

Asher:*Flexes* "Who'd you think trained me?"

Red team gets up and leaves.

The camera pans to a view of the colosseum then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(There another episode done. I hope you like the fight scene. 

I don't own RWBY or Red vs blue. I also don't own any videos or images. 
I Only own asher.) 

3