Chapter 1
737 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Hmm”, I opened my eyes just to find myself lying in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar environment...I forced my hands down on the bed to push myself up and browsed my eyes around the room in which I was lying, it was. It was decorated in a nice manner but the decorative items had a very old style to it...I decided to look outside the room to find out where exactly I am and  what exactly is going on.

 

I stood up from my bed which even though had an old design was very comfortable and was about to go out of the room when I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror near me while I was passing from its side towards the door. I halted my steps and went back to the mirror to check myself in order the figure out why I felt odd while passing by its side.

 

“Dafaq!” I exclaimed in fright. I touched my cheeks touched ita few times and observed this new face that was infront of me..my skin looked flawless...very soft to touch aswell...after a while I shifted my gaze towards my hair….thinking of something I immediately placed my hands down to check my family jewels…

 

“Phew”, I sighed to myself in relief, Seeing those long hair on my head which was being complemented with such flawless skin almost anyone would start doubting their gender. I kind of felt happy that my original gender is still the same otherwise it would be a pain in the ass.

 

“So what now..” I thought out loud and as if answering to my question a screen suddenly flashed in front of me. It was bluish transparent in colour and had a few words written on it.

 

*Host has entered a Chinese martial arts fantasy world which is based on a famous wuxia novel, all modes of verbal or written communication in this world shall be translated to English for the host by this system.*

 

**After reading the above info the host should tap on the top right button on the screen which should be blinking now.**

 

“Hmm looks like those isekai anime systems...looks like i’m in a dream..I guess I’ll enjoy this to the fullest until I wake up and if this ends up being real well then...I have a system so I guess I should be fine?...Let’s see”

 

Reading what the system told me to do I tapped on the blinking button at the top right of the screen and a new transparent window opened up.

 

*Welcome to the Reading area Host!

Your Name is Lin Feng and you’re a member of the Lin family and also the son of the Head of Lin family, Lin Hai.

 

Below are the first 30 chapters of the novel, host can read them anytime to get familiar with his setting since nobody else would be able to see the system.

The chapters will get unlocked in a batch of 30 chapters, there are more than 2000 chapters so host should also use this opportunity to train his patience. The batches would be unlocked when the system feels that the host is ready for them. So even if the host catches up with the chapters they won’t be updated if the system thinks you’re not yet ready.

 

Peerless Martial God ( God of Martial Arts)

Chapter1

Chapter2

.

.

.

.

Chapter30

The rest of the chapters will get unlocked when the host is ready*

 

I went back to my bed and started reading the chapters while resting my back on the bed rest in a comfortable position.

 

After 4-5 hours of reading, I was all caught up with the story till the 30th chapter and it was time for me to take action now.

11