Chapter 7
133 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The insides of the cave were quite spacious. I soon found a comfortable spot and sat there to focus on finishing my meditation task. In a single sitting, this time I was able to do it for 3 hours earning me 90 more points and my exp bar appeared like 238/1000. I would only be able to continue after resting my mind for 4-6 hours. So having nothing much to do I decided to catch up on my sleep.

 

After waking up I went out to wash myself up with the water from the spring. When I came closer to the lake I saw Liu Fei was sitting beside the lake while staring at me angrily. Well It happened in the original plot aswell, it’s better to ignore her, I don’t want to repeat myself again and again.

 

I ignored her penetrating gaze and proceeded towards the lake to wash myself up. When I came closer I was mesmerized by how beautiful the lake looked. The reflection of the stars from the water surface made this view look ethereal. Seeing such a view made me change my plan from just washing up to taking a long night bath. I removed my clothes without hesitation and jumped into the lake.

 

The cold breeze touching my upper body was being neutralised by the heat from the lake making me feel very comfortable. Relaxing myself by putting my elbows on the ground behind me for support I raised by head to look at the night sky. As I was relishing myself in this amazing feeling a voice came from a few meters behind me.

 

“What’s your name? I’m not staying here even after losing to you just to irk you, it’s just that I need to know the name of the person who I will teach a lesson soon. Earlier before I got a chance to ask you for your name you went inside and since it’s a taboo to disturb people while they are cultivating I decided to wait for you here.” Liu Fei explained to Lin Feng.

 

Lin Feng turned his gaze towards her for a moment and then returned back to admiring the stars. Seeing that her question was ignored by this pervert Liu Fei was about to burst out when Lin Feng’s voice entered her ears “Lin Feng, that’s my name. Now you may go because I need to enjoy my bath time.” Lin Feng said.

 

Liu Fei harrumphed hearing those words and declared “Lin Feng, remember that I Liu Fei will definitely teach you a lesson.” before exiting the area.

 

Lin Feng didn’t bother to pay much attention to her words and enjoyed his relaxing time. When he was satisfied he went back to his cave to meditate again. He continued this cycle meditating and resting without doing anything else and on the 5th day he was admiring his task panel with a satisfied look. 

 

Tasks

1)Meditate till you gain 1000 EXP [Curent EXP(1000/1000)]

2)Go back to Yun Hai Sect and stay there till further information from the system

3)Hunt in Black Wind Ridge

   Seventh Qi Layer beast(100/100)

   Eight Qi Layer beasts(40/40)

   Ninth Qi Layer beasts(15/15)

4)Complete the trial at Precipice of The Abyss

 

He had finally completed the task now only the 2nd task which was not quite sure about and the 4th task was remaining. So without wasting anymore time Lin Feng packed up his stuff went towards the Precipice of the Abyss.

 

“Brother wait!”

 

While on his path Lin Feng was suddenly called by a muscular-looking person who had 3 people standing behind him. Lin Feng stopped at his footsteps and looked at his side from where the man was coming towards him.

 

“Brother my name is Han Man, we are planning to go for hunting beasts in the outskirts of the Black Wind Ridge and are short of one person do you want to join us?” Han Man asked

 

Hearing the name  Lin Feng realized what was going on as this connected with the story which he read but he was in no mood to go and hunt those weak beasts again at the Black Wind Ridge so he refused.

 

“I’m sorry brother but I’m not interested.” Lin Feng replied directly.

 

“Oh, is that so? I see.” Han Man replied in a clearly disappointed manner.

 

Lin Feng found this honest guy quite funny, he thought that well its not like he can’t give this guy a little hint, as to whether he survives or not it’s upto him. “Brother you seem like a nice guy so I thought of helping you a bit. That person behind you, the one that looks like some rich young lord, be careful of him.” Lin Feng said and bid him goodbye. 

 

Han Man looked confused hearing this from this person who he just met. He absentmindedly went back to the group and when they inquired about what happened he just said that the person was not interested and then they began looking for other people.

 

Lin Feng soon reached the Precipice of the Abyss.

4