Prologue: Supernatural World with Moral Reversal
775 10 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I wanted a break. I had planned a whole plot to write, but they are now going nowhere with my perfectionism and OCD. As such, this side story will hopefully give me the necessary 'breathing room' to write my other three stories.

Akarui was an everyday chuuni hikikomori1acute social withdrawal.

He died due to cardiac arrest.

After meeting the ROB, he was granted the haxx ability to be able to learn any and all abilities of the Naruto world, be it Kekkei Genkai, Kekkei Tota, or Kekkei mora.

He was even granted the haxx abilities of Limitless and Six Eyes!

Looking forward to his new life, Akarui reincarnated.


It has been thirteen years since Akarui was reborn in this world.

There are Yin-Yang Masters and spiritual ability users in this world, all hiding from the ordinary society and controlling the world from the shadows.

Reincarnating in this world as an orphan, Akarui quickly used his haxx and grew tremendously strong.

Unfortunately, since his strength may pose a threat to the hegemonies of the world and is highly unusual, he just stayed as a normal human and acted as a good child till now.

To solve the long-standing problem of not having enough mana, he changed his mana structure with a huge ass fuinjutsu formation. As such, his mana reserves are now comparable to a Bijuu from the Naruto world. With the control of his Six Eyes, he evaded the prying eyes of the spiritual society.

But there is one thing he can't make sense of about this world.

In this world, instead of men being the ones controlled by their sexual urges, women were the ones who bought porn magazines and had the most interest in sex. In other words, the moral standards between men and women were reversed! Also, in this world, it is the men who get pregnant! Don't ask for logic and how it works! It just does and Akarui just took it at face value!

What's more, while changing his mana structure, he made it so that he could be constantly in sage mode2https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Sage_Mode by automatically balancing the three types of energies within his mana network. Being doused by nature chakra constantly, his handsomeness shot through the roof! With his beautiful eyes and extremely handsome appearance, he is in the center of attention wherever he goes!

As such, he received many confessions from all kinds of girls till now.


Akarui is troubled.

He didn't realize this before but... the porn in this world is weird!

It only shows the guy! In close-up shots!

As he still has his original world's morals, he is creeped out by it!

Well, he can always fap to lesbo porn but still! Everybody will get sick of looking at the same thing all the time! He needs some 'normal' porn at least once in a while!

He's going insane!

As such, he decided to just draw his own doujinshi.

He summoned a few shadow clones and made them work on it. After a few days, he is blessed with some 'normal' doujinshi.

And guess what? He's enlightened.

He can earn money this way! He immediately summoned many shadow clones and uploaded many one-shots to a certain doujinshi site with the name 'nH-'. He even wrote many smut novels which somehow became so popular that he was contacted by a few famous publishers! His pen name was even revered as a cult symbol for the Dao of Ero!

Like that, Akarui started earning tons of money.


 

8