04 My First Time in Another World
520 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

December 28, 2008

"'Job Hunting...Jobs ...... Haha'

 Koichi woke up to find himself leaning against the base of a large tree in a deep forest, asleep.

 It's hard to tell without a mirror, but perhaps it was his imagination, but he felt rejuvenated and full of strength.

 I had changed my clothes, not into a suit but into some otherworldly clothes that I had never seen before.

 First, I decided to look around and check the situation.

"My memory... well, it's fine. I remember it vividly. I don't think it was a dream, considering the situation. Maybe in the woods? ...There's a possibility that it's actually a surprise and I'm in a forest on Earth...No, I don't think so. Then... oh! So this is the other world!

 I took a deep breath and tasted the clean air. I take a deep breath and taste the clean air and smell the earth and forest.

"I feel like I should go to the city for now, but I don't know which way to go... Speaking of which, they said they would give me an angel for support, but where is he? Hey! My little angel! Where are you?

 Maybe it was because I felt uneasy in a strange place, but I ended up saying a slightly unpleasant line on the spur of the moment. ...What if the angel is a man?

I'm an angel who has been appointed by the Creator God as a support role. Please take care of me from now on.

 Huh! It's directly in my brain...! Thank God it's a girl. Thank you, God of Creation! I was in a panic for a moment, wondering what I would do if it was a guy.

"I'm not sure what to say. I'm Koichi Takanashi. It's nice to meet you too. By the way, what is your name, Tenshi-chan?

"I don't have a name yet. Please let Master decide.

 I don't know. It's an angel, so Tenko...no. I don't think so. Sisuko as an assistant... it's SE, but no. I think I'll go with Na'Vi... no, Na'Vi!

"I've been thinking, how about Navi as a guide?"

"I like it! I like it, Master! I like it!

"Navi, can I ask you a quick question?"

"Yes! Anything you want.

"How many levels of authority does Navi have? Do you have access to any information in this world or on Earth?

"I'm an angel, so my authority level is Lv8. I am an angel and my authority level is Lv8. I have access to all information in this world... but for Earth, please wait a little while at .......

 I'm not sure if it's possible to access all of the information on Earth, after all... But, in order to establish a country and raise the level of technology, it's impossible for my knowledge to do so without information on Earth. ...... I'm just a former SE, after all.

I'm just a former SE. ...... Thank you for your patience. I've been given permission by the gods of Earth to access all of Earth's information! I'll cover everything from hacking to what's on the Master's computer tonight! Whether it's the Pentagon or Durpa Durpa, I can afford it!

"Geez, don't look at the data on my computer!"

 This angel is scary. ...... I think it's the devil, isn't it? I'm not sure what to do.

"I'm not sure what to make of this.

I'm sure you've heard of it. But the inventory is limited in capacity due to the passage of time inside. I think the Master can use it just by imagining it.

 An image... an image of the inventory that you often see in games... oh, the inventory that you often see in games is displayed in front of me! Oh, there's something in there. What's a "beginner support pack"?

 I opened it and found the suit I was wearing, a dagger, a morning coat, a tailcoat, and some coins.

 The coins include ten each of small copper coins, copper coins, small silver coins, silver coins, small gold coins, and gold coins.

"I'm sure you'll be able to find something to help you. Is my inventory visible to other people?"

'In general, it seems like a list pops into your brain. You can be assured that only the Master can see his inventory.

"Sorry for all the questions, but what is the value of each coin in Japanese yen?

I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of information on this site.

 .........1,111,110 yen! I wonder what the beginner support pack is? No, thank you so much already!

 I've been asking a lot of questions, but now is not the time! I need to know where we are and how to get to the city!

"Navidi! Tell me where I am and how to get to the city!"

"I'm in a place called the Beech Forest in the Kingdom of Liebe, on the continent of Aasia, in a world called Utopia. "I'm in a place called the Beech Forest in the Reeve Kingdom on the continent of Aasia in a world called Utopia. This forest is relatively safe, with few strong magical beasts or beasts. I will guide you to the nearest town. First, use magic to imagine the map display. I think it's best if you imagine that thing you often see in the upper left corner of games.

 I see...a map...now that we're here, let's imagine the various functions.

 Especially in a world with demons, enemy spotting will be important.

I'm not sure.

 I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I think it's a good idea.

 The detection range changes depending on the amount of magic power you release.

 If there is nothing within the detection range, the detection range will be increased to 100 meters.

 If there is nothing in the detection range, the detection range will be extended to 100 meters. ・The monsters will be marked with a red circle on the map, hostile people will be marked with a red triangle, and neutral people will be marked with a white circle.

 Automatically map the area you pass through.

 The reason for extending the search range in stages is to make it difficult for the enemy to detect.

 If you release a powerful magic power that can reach 100m from the beginning, enemies at 50m might detect the magic power.

 If there are any problems, we can improve it. Image, image... done!

"Nabbie, it worked fine! Please guide me!"

"You added an enemy spotting function? That's my master! I'll show you around then!

 I'm looking forward to seeing what the city looks like.

0