Chapter 2: A New Fantastic Point of View
3.8k 8 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the shriek they both heard an adult drop something downstairs and then rapid footsteps up some stairs. Doors could be heard lightly opening a closing their hinges giving plaintive whines from accrued rust. Soon heavy footsteps sounded outside their door, and it started slowly opening. A head shortly popped up around the door the woman’s hair brushing up against the top of the door frame.

“Sophia, Ursula are the both of you, okay?” she asked in a kind voice.

“I thought I touched a monster”, the girl said tears starting to bead at the corner of her wide brown eyes.

The woman had to stoop to walk into the room but with swift steps she soon enveloped the small child in a warm hug.

 “Oh Ursula, everything’s going to be okay. Mother Rosalind has you,” she crooned.

After a couple of minutes of soft comforting words she stood, pushed her dark brown hair behind her ears and said, “I’m sorry honey, but I’ve got to go make breakfast. It’ll be done soon so come down when you’re ready. I’m sure Sophia can help you.”

She gave them both a warm smile and left the room.

“Why is my name so girly? Couldn’t they have picked something a little more masculine?” Sophia whined, but continued in a more contemplative tone, “Hopefully they just have a different naming convention. Anyways, how’d you cry like that?”

“Perks of being a girl. Well, a former girl, I guess.” She mused. “I also happen to have a fucking penis now attached to the lower half of my body so I’m a little stressed out,” Ursula hissed out.

“Alright, alright, we need to stay calm,” Sophia whispered.

“Stay calm?! Because you would react so much better!” she said sardonically.

Sophia quickly hushed the former girl before smirking and saying, “At least you can pee standing up now.”

The resultant glare could have melted a hole through Sophia’s head.

Sophia quickly continued, “We need to lay low and learn about where we are and– “glancing up at Ursula's pointed ears, slightly hidden behind her auburn hair “–what we are.”

“What do you mean?”

Sophia quickly tucked his blonde hair behind his own pointed ears.

“I mean, we are no longer human.”

 

<-{|}->

 

The duo walked down the stairs to find an open seating area with a small kitchenette sitting at the back of the room. They could slightly see, out of some of the holes of the wall, a cobblestone road where a few horse-drawn carriages could be found plodding along, their coachmen hunched over in a vain effort to stave off the cold winds.

Rosalind was in the kitchen giving a large pot it’s last few stirs on a central table. She had stacked several bowls next to her and was starting to dole out some meager portions. As the two walked over to her she gave Ursula a quick glance before handing them a serving and ushering them to a low table. After a few more bowls she had finished serving and quickly went upstairs.

“I hate being short again,” the blonde grumped as he sat down.

“Well at least you’re only short a few inches, I’ve gained a few”, the auburn-haired girl sniped.

“What do you mean? You’re the same… oh”

Sophia, face red, quickly turned to look at his bowl half filled with a watery grey gruel, small pieces of larger improperly crushed grain were dispersed throughout the mixture. He gingerly took a spoonful and shoved it into his mouth and face scrunched up in distaste. Noticing Ursula do the same he said, “Not exactly a five-star meal is it?”

Ursula hummed in agreement.

At this point Rosalind had started walking back down the stairs a few children walking down beside her before breaking into a run towards the central table. They grabbed their food and quickly sat down at a table before chowing down on the meal. Every minute or two after that another child would come down and grab a bowl and soon the room was filled with a cacophony of noise. The pair noticed a few children sitting at the table, but those that sat down ignored any words spoken by the five-year-olds.

They were soon finished eating and a teenager scooped up their bowls and told them to meet with Rosalind. They found her sitting at a taller table, a warm smile on her face, as she looked over the children.

“Aren’t you going to eat Rosa?” Sophia asked.

Her smiled dimmed for a second before returning, “I’m not hungry sweetheart. I’ll eat something a little later.”

“Now, it’s a special day for you two,” she booped them on the nose, “so go put on your nicest clothes, and a hat, and I’ll take you out for a bit of a treat.”

She shepherded them away towards the stairs before they could ask any questions.

They returned to their room and searched through the chest of drawers finding only a few hand-me-down dresses and underwear all of which had a few small holes and patches where dirt had sunken into the thin fabric.

Ursula paused for a moment before glaring down at her crotch, “I don’t want to see it.”

“Then don’t, look at something else in the room. I’m not particularly fond of putting on dresses myself but we’re just going to have to deal with it,” the green-eyed boy replied, ignoring the searing look sent his way.

Sophia divested himself of his shift and hesitantly held up the dress with a faint look of revulsion. He heard Ursula let out a small squeak of surprise and turned towards her.

“What’s wrong?”, he asked.

She just pointed at his crotch.

He looked down and another inhuman shriek was heard that day.

 

<-{|}->

 

A knock sounded at the door, a teens voice sounded out, “Is everything okay in there?”.

“Yup, all good – just, err, thought I saw a bug,” Ursula blurted out.

“Alright, just call out if you need help,” the teen responded before walking away from the door.

“Sophia, come on we need to get ready,” Ursula gently nudged the girl.

“I have no balls, Ursula. Why do I have a dick but no balls? In what world does that make sense? And now to top it off, I have a – I have a… vagina,” he whispered harshly, his voice slowly petering out as he continued.

With a viscous smile on her face Ursula replied, “Well, I’m not particularly fond of having a dick and balls myself but you’re just going to have to deal with it.”

“Touché,” Sophia groaned out with a huff, “You should probably check if – you know – you complete the trifecta so to speak.”

“Already checked. There’s a silver lining at least, I haven’t lost everything in the end.” She murmured. “Anyways, I’m off. I’ll be downstairs,” she said with a wan smile and swiftly left through the door. 

Sophia, after a moment’s hesitation, put on the dress and hat, and followed after her friend.

 

<-{|}->

 

The pair met with Rosalind, and they soon left the building and were standing on a cobblestone road. It looked to be well worn with several stones missing and valleys in the stone where thousands of sets of cart wheels had ground down the stone. From their location they could see a single set of walls reaching high into the sky. The entire structure looked completely smooth as if it had all been carved from one piece, and several watchtowers were dotted along its circumference giving it an imposing look.

They felt Rosalind grab a hold of their hands and start walking towards the centre of the city, her imposing tall figure sending people scurrying off to the side as they passed. The two tried to read some of the signs scattered around the area but the symbols were indecipherable to them.

“Hey Miss Rosy,” Sophia whined, pointing to one of the signs, “What does that say?”

Rosalind looked fondly down at the boy, “It says ‘market’ little one. You know, if you joined my classes, you would be able to read it yourself!”

Sophia felt Ursula give him a nudge with her elbow, “Okay.” He said with a small voice.

Rosalind gave them proud looks, “Are you sure? We have a few books, but it’s a slow skill to learn and Ursula you get pretty cranky when things take too long,” she teased.

“I do not!” The auburn-haired girl replied hotly before deflating with a blush on her cheeks.

“Come along. We want to get out of there before the crowds start to gather,” Rosalind ushered them on.

Soon derelict buildings gave way to simple homesteads and then small houses and finally an open market area. Rows upon rows of small stalls filled the area. A cacophony of farm animals, shouting and minstrels singing could be heard from a few hundred meters away. What was most prominent, however, was the usually overpowering smell of such a location was heavily subdued.

Ursula lightly tugged on Rosa’s hand to get her attention, “Hey Rosa, why doesn’t the market smell so bad?” She asked.

“Well Sweetie, some of the nearby nobles didn’t like the smell so they cast a magic spell to send it high up into the air”, she lectured with a fond smile.

At the word ‘magic’ Ursula and Sophia immediately brightened and their eyes slightly glazed over.

Rosalind could see them both buzzing in excitement. She rolled her eyes and continued dragging the children along until they reached a small open area before the stalls started. She knelt down next to them and started talking directly next to their ears.

“Now, is there anything you two wish to receive?” the tall woman asked.

Ursula started lightly wringing her hands before looking soulfully into Rosalind’s eyes, “Can we learn how to use magic?”

“You can ask some of the older kids back at the orphanage to teach you the basics,” Rosalind smiled wryly.

“Then we want a magic book. To read once we can read,” the blonde girl mumbled, Ursula nodding in agreement.

The woman looked sharply at the both of them testing their resolve. At their determined looks, as determined one can be when five years old, a proud smile broke out on her face and she pulled them in for another hug, “That’s very mature of you two. I’ll see if I can find something – they can be pretty expensive.”

“Now, do you remember how the money works?” she asked. At two shy shakes of the children’s heads, she pulled out from one of her pockets a tiny iron bar with a crest stamped in the centre and patiently continued talking.

“This is an iron talent, it is worth the same as an apple, ten of those make up a copper talent, ten coppers make a silver and then the same number for a gold.” She explained. “The elves won’t want to see you with me so make sure to keep your hat on. Also, it can be dangerous in there so make sure you hold on tight, okay?”

The tall woman then stood, gave them a comforting pat on their backs, and grabbed both their hands to walk them into the market.

The trio found it difficult to make headway through the throng of various races, humans, elves, dwarves and beastmen of various kinds blocking their way. While a number of people were fully clothed many others were wearing little to no clothing their assets jiggling enticingly to passersby, a few men stroking themselves and woman idly fingering the crotches as they meandered along, browsing the available wares. Ursula gaped openly, her eyes whipping back and forth, while Sophia looked for a moment before a bright red glow overtook his cheeks as he averted his eyes.

“Everyone is so – big,” he commented absent-mindedly, his hands quickly covering his mouth in embarrassment.

Ursula could help but nod, “I mean look at that,” she gestured to a tall human who was furiously masturbating as he bartered over a good sitting before him.

“Do you think the food from here will be, um, contamination free?” Sophia idly commented.

“I don’t think I want to find out,” Ursula replied looking a little green.

The kids tried to stop at some magicians showing off their talents with light shows and powerful magic, but Rosalind pulled them along. They were able to procure several bags of grains and misshapen but edible fruits and vegetables, the duo intently focusing on the prices as Rosalind and the merchants haggled.

Food secured, the group came to a small walk-in bookstore where a young man was reading a book while several people were browsing his wares. The children’s tall guardian spent a few minutes browsing before finding a novice magic book and carrying it up to the man. He took a brief glance at the title and said, “Five silver,” and returned to his book.

“The material alone is only worth a couple of iron, one silver,” the woman countered.

“But what’s most important are the words on the page – four silver.”

Rosalind leaned and whispered, “But the words on the page are copied using a few simple spells, two silvers.”

The man grimaced and said, “Sorry, but I can’t go lower than three.”

The woman breathed warmly into his ear, her eyelids fluttering. before saying, “One silver – and a blowjob.”

 The children stood there stunned as the man’s eyes glazed over as he croaked out, “Deal.”

The man wasn’t wearing any underwear so when he hiked up his robe his rapidly hardening cock was immediately exposed to the cool morning air. Rosalind knelt and tried to encircle the dick with one of her large hands, she gave it a few tugs to get it to full mast and impaled her throat her throat on the dick, her lips stretching around its circumference. She bobbed her head up and down a few times wet squelching sounds echoing through the tent.

The scene briefly drew a few browsers eyes, but they soon returned to their reading.

“I guess sex is a lot more casual here,” Ursula whispered into Sophia’s red ears.

The elf in response covering his face with his hands, but most could see his bright green eyes peering through the gaps.

Rosalind briefly came up for air. Her hand still working hard at the base of his penis as her warm wet mouth enveloped the crown of his dick once again. Her tongue danced around the tip as she started to apply a light suction to her technique. Light popping sounds could be heard as she bobbed the penis in and out of her mouth.

She deepthroated the penis again, her throat bulging out obscenely as she did so, and started humming. The man gasped and he quickly stood, grabbed her head, and started hammering his hips back and forth, his full dangling balls slapping Rosalind on the chin with wet sounds.  Small strings of saliva and precum linking his crotch to her chin as he pistoned in and out of her mouth. A few seconds later he started to accelerate the wet sound of his balls hitting her chin becoming even more obvious. He threw his head back and with a loud groan climaxed deep in her throat, spurt after spurt of cum shooting out of his dick and into the quivering embrace of Rosalind’s throat.

After half a minute his climax finally tapered off and Rosalind gently dislodged the penis from her throat, the man shivering as his dick gave a few weak sensitive twitches.

He weakly sat down on his stool and turned to the kids, “Your mother sure does care about your schooling.”

A faint red could be seen on Ursula's face as she held up Sophia, who was beginning to look lightheaded.

Rosalind spent a few moments to compose herself before saying, “Unfortunately, I am not one of the mothers of either of these children.” She dropped the single silver on the table, grabbed the book, and led the children outside.

They were soon on their way back to the orphanage. Both kids walking slack jawed at such a blatant display of debauchery.

Rosalind, with a cheeky smile on her face, piped up and said, “I told you I wouldn’t need breakfast.”

A loud thump swiftly followed. Rosalind and Ursula turned to see Sophia fainted on the ground, wisps of steam rising from his head.

 

83