Chapter 15: The Peace the Evening Brings
2.1k 8 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia woke slowly to the sunlight in the room beginning to fade into evening. Groggy, from just having woken up the first sense that returned was her hearing. She could hear both her and Ursula’s stomachs grumbling away alongside the steady slow breaths of Ursula curled up behind her.

Next was smell, the faint odour of cheap soap from the girl behind her, but was most prevalent was the stale smell of sweat that had soaked the bed and their bodies.

Her eyes fluttered open and were greeted by their modest wooden room, walls filled with holes, their threadbare bedsheets and one other unusual sight.

“Holy shit I’ve got an erection,” she muttered excitedly, “It’s a bit small compared to Eyvor’s but it should get bigger over the next few weeks.” The blonde said self-consolingly.

The next sense to return was touch. She moved her hand towards her penis, the coarse fibres of the blanket rubbing against her tender skin of her arm, and gently encircled it with a light shiver. She could also feel one of Ursula’s warm hands resting on her hip and a long rod of almost harsh heat travelling from her small butt halfway up her bac-

“-AH!” Sophia yelped as she scrambled out of the bed.

“What’s wrong?” the half-asleep teen murmured.

“Your – thingy, was touching me!”

“What? What thin- Oh.” Ursula mumbled as she slowly woke up and spotted her inflated appendage, and blurted out, “It’s erect.”

“No shit Sherlock.” Sophia snarked.

Almost entranced Ursula reached down and touched her dick sending a sharp shock of pleasure down her spine.

“Umm, Ursy?” The blonde asked, embarrassed.

The teen was jolted out of her trance, flushed, and quickly covered herself with her thin sleeping clothes, which hardly did anything to hide the substantial bulge.

“R-Right, uhh, I’m hungry let’s go get some food,” Ursula stuttered as she began walking to the door, only to be stopped by Sophia.

“It’s not the best idea to go out while your…” She trailed off and vaguely waved towards Ursula’s lower half.

“How do you… deal with it?” Ursula asked tentatively.

“Most of the time I’d just let it go down by itself or stick it down my pants, although for the latter I didn’t have the same ten-inch horse shaped size issue.” Sophia stated, face vivid red, “Or I’d you know – deal with it.”

Rosalind barged into the room holding two steaming bowls of gruel, “I heard you talking! How did – oh my. I trust nothing unseemly was happening here young ladies?” She asked imperiously.

 They both quickly shook their heads, their long hair waving back and forth.

The buxom woman sighed and placed the bowls down next to them, “I think you now both understand why you’re going in different rooms after today?”

They nodded meekly.

“Well eat up. We’ll discuss that tomorrow. Are you both okay?” The tall matron asked, concerned.

“We’re alive,” Sophia said wryly.

She let out a relived exhale, “Good, I was worried when you both were still asleep by midmorning.”

“Before we tell you what happened it might be an idea to get Brun in here as well,” said Sophia.

Her face lightly scrunched up in confusion, but she nodded and left to get the wolf animan.

Sophia quickly turned to her partner, “Do we tell them about the power-up?”

“No, I don’t even know what it is at this point, what do we even tell them?” Ursula said exasperated.

“Right, sounds good,” the blonde trailed off and her eyes wandered from around her bowl, “You’d better cover up as well its still – ah, visible.”

Ursula blushed and scrunched up the bedsheets around her midsection, though the contact caused her to lightly moan, “I thought you said it would go down?”

“Well, it does for me. You’re not supposed to stimulate yourself at all.” The teenage enchanter explained.

“But its so sensitive,” Ursula whined.

“That’s not my problem,” the blonde shot back.

Rosalind entered back into the room Brun walking in soon after.

“Okay so we found out what was causing the problems on the ancestral plane, it was a manticore,” Ursula stated simply.

Rosalind let out a gasp, before whipping her head to the wolf animan, “Brun we need to tell the council now.”

Brun’s face also had a look of deep consternation before it cleared and he looked at the teens, “How did it die?”

“What?” the matron asked flabbergasted.

“We killed it,” Ursula said with a negligent shrug of her shoulders, “I put an exploding arrow through its mouth into its brain.”

Rosalind stood there mouth open as she processed what was said before she turned to Brun and with fire in her eyes said sternly, “I don’t want them mentioned at all. They were not a part of this Brun.”

He raised his hands up in surrender, “I don’t want that either, but the council will ask questions.”

“The only answer they will get is that it didn’t exist in the first place, or it was killed by the gods,” She said angrily stabbing her finger into his chest.

She then turned to the pair eyes blazing, “And what were you two thinking? Not at all obviously! A manticore for gods sake.”

“We knew that we were the best chance of beating it Rosa. The entire place was a wasteland, and it was only getting stronger! If we didn’t defeat it whoever visited that plane for inheritances would no longer get them – full stop.” Ursula curtly replied heat creeping into her voice.

Rosalind deflated, “Why did it have to be them?” she asked tremulously as she looked up towards the heavens, “Why did it have to be my children? I just wanted you two to be safe. And now we’ve had the Tartok fiasco and the manticore.”

She paused to hold in her tears, “It’s hard seeing my children grow up, it’s harder to see them struggling, but it is devastating to see them die.” She raised her watery bloodshot eyes to the duo, and looked beseechingly at them, “Please. Please. Promise me you’ll be safe.”

Sophia’s eyes prickled and she felt a hot lump in her throat, she looked over to Ursula who was in a similar state and grabbed her calloused hand, before turning back and saying, “We will.”

The matron gave them a wan smile as she used her strong arms to wrap around both of their bodies in a hug kissing them both on the head. They sat there for a few minutes gently rocking back and forth, Brun awkwardly waiting in one corner of the room, before she was finally satisfied.

Cheeks red and throat scratchy, Rosalind swiftly changed subject, “You’d best both get back to sleep, the room next door is free, and I trust you both not to abuse this privilege.”

Sophia hopped up, and looked at Ursula, “I’ll go. You have a bit of a problem moving at the moment.”

Ursula’s face reddened as she nodded, “I guess I’ll see you in the morning.”

Rosalind escorted Sophia from the room, Brun walking closely behind them both, and closed the door behind them.

The blacksmith’s apprentice lay there for a few seconds before hearing a dull thump of someone moving a bed next to one of her walls. With a wry smile she got up and pushed the bed over to the wall, making sure to knock it loudly against the wall. She hopped back into bed and lay still, just hearing the rustling of Sophia’s sheets gradually slowing and then stopping.

Ursula waited a few more minutes to be certain before she uncovered her still erect horse-like penis, twitching with her every heartbeat. She tentatively reached a hand out and pre quickly started to bead at the tip in anticipation as her golf ball size nuts began to slowly expand. The second she touched her dick a flash of pleasure rocketed up into her brain.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned as pre began flowing from the head.

She brought her other hand in and groaned in appreciation as her small hands just encircled the circumference of her rod. Her hands felt like fire on the sensitive cock flesh as she gently began moving them up and down spreading the pre-cum across the veiny flesh.

Ursula closed her eyes and bit her lip as she picked up the pace, letting out a wet squelching sounds as she moved her hands. Her balls had now fully expanded to the size of apples, the cum laden spheres causing a depression in the bed. A low moan began building at the back of her throat and it only took a few more passes of her hands before her body locked up as her nerves all fired at once. Cum rocketed out of her dick hitting the wall directly behind the bed letting out a dull sound similar to a pressure washer cleaning a car.

The next burst was even stronger as her body convulsed it shot up, landing higher up on the wall, almost a full three seconds of pressurised semen causing the wood to buckle. She tried to curl in on herself to minimise the contact of the sheets with her sensitive body, forcing the next shot almost painfully into her face.

The next three shots were not too dissimilar drenching her face in cum. She opened her mouth to breathe but another shot went straight into her mouth causing her to start violently coughing as the viscous cum clung to her airways

Sophia woken up by the pressurised blasts of cum on the wall behind her looked at the wood in utter confusion.

“What the hell made that sound?” She asked obliviously.

Hearing Ursula starting to desperately cough she leapt from her bed and ran out into the hallway. She opened Ursula’s door and her mouth opened in shock. Cum had coated most of the wall behind the bed, streams of the stuff oozing down. Ursula was curled up in the foetal position, hips thrusting as semen was still spurting out of her dick and liberally coating the front of her body, turning her almost fully white.

The smell reached Sophia’s nose and she unconsciously wet her lips as her pupils dilated. She snapped out of the brief trance and ran up to the convulsing girl and cast a spell to clear her airways.

Ursula desperately gasped for air as the blockage was released, her hips finally stopping their involuntary movement as the last few dribbles of white fluid leaked from her dick. The orgasm finally tapering off allowing her to start moving her limbs once more. Still ignorant to Sophia’s presence she basked in the afterglow of her first male orgasm and the feeling of the almost too hot viscous fluid coating most of her body, slowly she cleared the caked on cum coating her eyes.

She looked around and saw Sophia’s concerned face, drops of semen that had ricocheted off the wall onto the ceiling dripping down and her weakly pulsing and still sensitive horse dick. She opened her mouth to speak allowing a trickle of sweet tasting cum to dribble in.

“Well that was a bit much.”

 

<-{|}->

 

The next morning at breakfast the pair were sitting at their usual table with the typical fare in front of them. Both had dark circles under their eyes from lack of sleep as they stared mechanically at their food, a permanent red blush settled on their faces as they ate.

Ursula awkwardly coughed into her hand, “So noticed any changes this morning?”

“Nope, although my body is starting to feel a little achy, particularly around my butt and chest. You?” Sophia replied quickly, happily moving to another – less embarrassing – subject.

“Pretty much the same. I still look the same right?” Ursula asked with a hint of worry.

Sophia nodded, “Yup still tall, brown eyes and red hair.”

“It’s auburn, not red,” she scoffed, and shook her head dismissively, “Men.”

Sophia stuck her tongue out at her.

“I see you’re still short,” Ursula sniped back.

“Oi, that was uncalled for,” Sophia grumped, her face set in an intense frown.

Sophia held the expression for a few moments before letting out a chuckle, Ursula joining in as well. They ate their meal in companionable silence, the awkward air around them now cleared.

At the end of breakfast Rosalind beckoned them over to her table, waiting for all the other children to leave before she started talking.

“You both look tired. What’s wrong?” The matron asked, concerned.

A reddish hue started to creep up their faces as they thought about the previous night.

“It was hard for me to sleep without Ursy beside me,” Sophia squeaked out, Ursula nodding in agreement behind her.

Rosalind narrowed her blue eyes, “Continuing from last night, with you two now growing in adulthood about there is something about life I’m going to have to explain.” She stated simply, “You see when you grow up –“

“ – It’s alright Rosa, we know. You don’t have to talk to us about it. At all.” Ursula interrupted hurriedly.

“While you may know some I don’t believe you know what happens when magic is involved,” She replied knowingly.

Both Sophia’s and Ursula’s shoulders slumped in resignation.

“Now I realise that what I am about to teach you can allow you to go behind my back but most do so anyways so I would much rather you know,” a look of discontent spread across her face, “the first spell you should know is the detection and the subsequent neutralisation of addictive fluids. Sophia should have learned a potion to counteract the addiction if any has been consumed.”

Rosalind gave a glance at the blonde who gave her a tight nod.

“Wait, what? People’s, erm – fluids, can be addictive?” Ursula asked with a tone of shock.

“Yeah, it was actually a small component in Tartok’s lavender common-sense-be-gone stuff,” Sophia said, a look of complete disgust upon her face, “It didn’t seem relevant to tell you about it when I found out.”

“So if my – stuff – was addictive could I get hooked on it? You know, just asking hypothetically?” Ursula asked her eyes focusing on everywhere but the two people in front of her.

Rosalind wryly smiled and shook her head, “No. Your own fluids will not affect you.” She continued with a more stern tone, “You should both test yourself daily for the next two weeks of your maturation and, if positive, cast the spell so your partner or partners can be safe.”

The two teens nodded solemnly.

“The next spell is the contraception spells. I trust that you both know what that word means?” She asked and received two light nods, “The first spell will halt your periods, it’s how elves still manage to have children after a few hundred to thousands years of life. The second will cast a protective bubble around your ovaries. Due to the rather large volumes people can – dispense – it’s the only way we know of to fully stop pregnancies from occurring.”

“But if it stops your periods what about the hormones that are essential to daily life?” Ursula asked, curious.

“Hormones?” Rosalind answered with a befuddled look.

“I guess it doesn’t matter,” Sophia replied to her friend’s question.

“The last spell I have to teach you, while not as important as the other three, is a lubrication spell. While my male children are the ones who usually use this spell amoungst themselves, it is prudent you both know as well.” She said seriously although her neck did start to turn a little red.

The matron continued on unabated, “Now before you leave this table today, I want to see you casting all four spells. I’ll be checking you every morning for the next month to see you’ve got the contraception spells in place.”

She gave them both long hard looks straight into their eyes, “Those spells are very important to have in place, especially for more fertile women.”

Feeling the seriousness of the situation they returned her stare and said, “I understand.”

“Good.”

It only took them a few hours to get the spells cast correctly, the addictive fluids spell provided a nice emerald green glow once cast while the lubrication spell took the longest due to sheer embarrassment of its future application.

A relieved smile spread across Rosalind’s face once they were finished, “I’ve seen too many young women lose their futures to pregnancy. Although I do not want you to take the risk, I know that you both will get curious.”

Sophia adamantly shook her head negatively, steam almost shooting out of her ears.

Ursula, alternatively, had a slight gleam in her eyes as she glanced over at her blushing friend and wetted her lips.

Rosalind examined the two’s reactions with soft eyes and a far-off look.

In a bid to escape the situation Sophia fled from her chair towards the front door where a warm windy day was waiting for her. Ursula looked at the retreating figure, smirked, and ran after her.

Shocked out of her state of reverie Rosalind called after them, “Make sure you try to enjoy your next few weeks off from school!”

 

<-{|}->

 

That night the teens went to bed again in their own rooms. Sophia was going to sleep when it dawned on her that all the sound from Ursula’s room had disappeared. Realising on what was happening less than a meter away from her Sophia started to feel a bit flushed.

A lot more used to the sensations of a penis she could also feel an almost a wet heat building in her lower stomach. Curious, she cast a magelight spell and saw her fully erect six-inch penis jutting out proudly from her crotch. Thanks to her flexibility training she was quite limber, so she folded her body in half, her head travelled to beside her dick and she came face to face to her own vagina, her lack of balls allowing for an unimpeded view.

She saw a cute, plump, vagina. Her outer lips almost fully covered it leaving a slight slit, her clitoris completely hidden from view. A light trickle of fluids was escaping from it passing over her asshole and creating a small damp spot on the bed below.

Feeling her core momentarily tighten she flinched back and returned to her sleeping position. Still aroused she perfunctorily jacked herself off, like she had thousands of times before in her previous life, until she came. Several strong jets of cum spurted onto her stomach but were swiftly vanished.

Not soon after the sound spell covering Ursula’s room fell and the elfin teen could her Ursula’s heavy breathing which caused her body to heat up once more.

Tired, aroused and confused, Sophia had a fitful sleep.

60