Chapter 21: You needn’t look too far
2k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursula woke to the sound of the morning breakfast bell, tolling through the old building. She was on her side Sophia nestled in her embrace; the smaller girl’s stomach still slightly rounded from their activities the night before. One of her arms was draped over the blonde elf’s generous hips, skirting close to her pelvis. While the other was trapped underneath the warm weight of her partners head, Ursula could feel the coolness from the saliva Sophia drooled over the night evaporating.

“Gods if I didn’t have magic my arm would be so dead right now,” Ursula muttered as she gently shimmied her arm out from underneath Sophia.

Finally, her penis, which had risen to greet the morning, was pressed against Sophia’s mid-thigh to mid-calf. The feeling of Sophia’s smooth skin against her length not helping in the slightest to calm her.

Ursula planted a gentle kiss onto Sophia’s forehead, “Come on Soph. It’s time to get up.”

“Mmfph,” Sophia grumbled sleepily, “Just five more minutes.”

“Soph it’s breakfast,” Ursula cajoled.

Sophia blearily opened one eye, “I think I’m good from last night. You can have my bowl as well.”

“I don’t think it’s a great idea to survive off my, erm – fluid.”

“Maybe you should stop making so much, or putting it into my stomach,” Sophia replied, “Is that your dick touching my leg?”

“What would you do if the answer to that question was yes?” Ursula asked tentatively.

A mischievous gleam appeared in Sophia’s one open eye, “This.”

Sophia sprang around and pushed Ursula back onto the bed, straddled her midsection and leaned over, making to go in for a kiss. Ursula closed her eyes and responded in kind, pursing her lips. After nothing happened for a second, she opened her eyes to see both of Sophia’s hands centimetres away from her hair.

“I told you I would get you back.”

Sophia, with both hands, started to viciously tousle Ursula’s long auburn hair. In only a few seconds Ursula only had a reddish-brown frizzy cloud in place of where her hair once was.

Ursula, who could feel the warm wet heat of Sophia’s plump pussy lips in contact with her abdomen, gave the teen a token fight, weakly pushing away the girl’s arms.

A giggle started to erupt from Sophia’s mouth as she cast a spell to keep the messy hair in place.

“Hey!” Ursula shouted, “You wouldn’t want you date to look bad today, would you?”

Sophia’s giggle stopped as she shyly looked away with a dusting of pink on her cheeks, “Maybe not. But it would be pretty funny.”

Ursula rolled her eyes, “Come on you scamp. Let’s get to breakfast.”

 

<-{|}->

 

Half an hour later the pair walked out of the orphanage, their morning spells cast and well fed. Hand-in-hand, the morning summer air already starting to feel warm across their skin, Ursula led them towards the market but before they could enter Sophia spoke up.

“So, what are we doing here?” Sophia asked.

“I need to get some things from the market. From there – you’ll see.” Ursula said mysteriously, her hair having returned to its usual waterfall-like state.

Sophia pouted, “Can’t give me a little hint?”

“Nope!”

With a grin Ursula dragged her compatriot into the maze of stalls, the warm day not deterring shoppers and vendors in the slightest as money and items changed hand in every corner.

After a couple minutes of walking, they finally managed to reach their first destination. At the stall sat a hunched over young man, her wore a simple suit and a special set of magnifying glasses, the various lenses pushed out of the way. Beside him on the counter was only a set of balance scales and what appeared to be an extremely narrow torch facing a small blank canvas with several rings on it.

Ursula strode up to the man with confidence and took out two of the manimal cores Eyvor had given them and placed them on the scales, “How much for these?”

With a bored sigh he started to stack small weights onto the other side of the balance scales, after half a minute of torturously slow weight additions did it finally level out.

The duo was surprised to see a small sheet in front of him with various numbers, her moved down the list with his finger and stopped at one of the rows. With his other hand he placed one of the cores adjacent to the torch and turned the device on. As the light passed through the small gem-like object it was diffracted by the core and created a large circle of light on the target, passing several inner circles. He did the same for the other core and then dragged his finger across the row.

“Hmm, they’re worth about three silver talents,” he said dully.

 “Surely, they’re worth more than that?” Ursula replied quickly.

“I just look at the sheet lady,” he muttered, then his eyes slowly traced up their bodies causing both girls to take half a step back, and a sly smile grew on his face, “I’ll give you ten silver if you give me a blowjob.”

“We’re thirteen you idiot. Fuck off!” Ursula shouted, drawing the gaze of several passersby.

He nervously glanced around, and raised his hands apologetically, “Okay, okay. But they’re really only worth three.”

Ursula slammed down another two cores of varying size, “Then how much for these as well?”

They left seven silver talents richer. Ursula grabbing a hold of Sophia’s hand again as she made her way through to a few more stalls picking up a basket, a blanket and then she left Sophia to quickly grab something else.

“Why didn’t we just use the other money that we have?” Sophia asked quietly once the tall teen had returned.

“Because I don’t want to taint any of this day with him.”

Sophia nodded darkly, “Understood. So, where to next?”

“I’ll show you.” Ursula said with a small smile, as she started to lead Sophia out of the markets.

About two-thirds of the way back to the orphanage in the midst of fields and a few houses, Ursula took them down to a track, it meandered its way through a sparse forest of trees up a hill. They pressed on through the warm heat of the midday sun, the loud racket of insects humming in their ears, until finally they reached the top where there was a small clearing.

Sophia walked ahead up to the small cliff face, allowing her an elevated view of the nearby area.

“It’s beautiful,” Sophia muttered in awe.

 She could see a river snaking through nearby, the water sparkling under the sunlight, several children could be seen splashing around in the water’s edge. Fields of plants stretched out far beyond her view filling the vista with lush green vibrancy.

Sophia turned back around to see Ursula had set up a small picnic underneath the shade of a tree, on the blanket there was a small selection of fruits and salads but there was one other important item.

“Holy shit,” Sophia exclaimed, “Cured meat.”

Ursula gave her a happy smile, “Yup. We haven’t had meat for eight years now and I thought it was about fucking time. Don’t worry I made sure I took the stuff from the back; I don’t think either of us will forget that guy jacking off in front of the stall.”

Sophia gulped down the saliva that had pooled in her mouth. With hurried steps she walked back over to the blanket and eyed the succulent cool cuts. Tentatively, as if she were afraid it was going to disappear, she went to gently pick up a piece, but before she could do so Ursula stopped her.

“What?” Sophia said with a hint of anger.

Ursula just opened up a space in her lap in reply. Sophia rolled her eyes but acquiesced, she crawled over and snuggled her head between Ursula’s breasts as she moulded her body back into Ursula’s hard physique.

With a wave of her hand Sophia levitated a slice of meat up, through the air and then into her open mouth.

Ursula fondly watched on as a look of pure bliss overtook Sophia’s face.

“How was it?” Ursula asked mirthfully.

Sophia looked out onto the picturesque horizon, inhaled the summer scent carried on the faint breeze filtering through her hair, then she looked at the food and then finally, deeply into Ursula’s chocolate brown orbs.

“Perfect.”

 

<-{|}->

 

The sun was well on its journey through the sky before the pair descended down the hill and continued their walk back to the orphanage, orange light filtering through the trees. They walked slowly and in mostly silence, both taking fleeting glances with happy smiles at each other, their lips chapped red and various love bites littering their necks.

“Thank you for today Ursy.” Sophia said warmly as she idly rubbed at one mark on her neck.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it Soph, it was my pleasure.” Ursula replied, taking a short moment to lean down and kiss one mark on Sophia’s neck, causing the blonde to shiver.

“Got anything else planned for the day?” Sophia asked with a slight lusty timbre to her voice.

Ursula gave Sophia a smile, “There may be one or two things more. But first we’ve got to tell Rosalind about our school choice.”

As she said that, they neared their home. The din of children’s shrieks and laughter as they ate their dinner, gradually coming into earshot. They gave each other one last lingering kiss before walking through the front door, attracting the eyes of several children and Rosalind, who walked over from where she was sitting.

Rosalind’s eyes flittered across their necks and then their lips, “I hope you are making sure you’re using your spells?” she said, her mouth set in a stern line.

“Every day,” Ursula replied candidly.

“W-We haven’t done anything like that – yet” Sophia stuttered, her cheeks tinting with a rosy glow as she nervously glanced over at her tall lover.

“Hmm,” Rosalind harrumphed sceptically, but her face soon settled into once of concern, “Did you enjoy your day? Anyone at the markets give you much trouble?”

Ursula gave Sophia a fond smile before facing Rosalind, “Yes. We got some meat from the stalls and then went to Lookout Hill. Nothing too bad happened at the markets.”

“I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to provide you both anything greater than what you’ve been eating,” Rosalind uttered, downcast.

They both waved off her apology and gave the woman a hug.

“You’ve gone beyond what we could have ever asked for Rosa. You’ve kept us fed for eight years now, maybe we could see about contributing something.” Sophia comforted.

“With how Soph reacted to the food today it might be worth it for me to become a cook,” Ursula jibed.

“You two don’t need to do that,” Rosalind rushed to say.

“Rosa, out of everyone in the world, you deserve some help.” Sophia reassured.

Rosalind nodded but they could both tell her heart wasn’t in it.

“Moving on, have you both decided which school you would like to go to?” The matron prevaricated.

“We’ll both be going to Trond.”

Rosalind exhaled deeply but gave them a weak nod, “Very well. I will send the message to Headmaster Arne tomorrow morning. Please, next time Eyvor’s here, ask her about the school, especially any information about the nobles in the years below her. “

“We will. Thank you for looking out for us Rosa,” Ursula answered.

She gave them both a weak smile followed by a bone crushing hug before returning to her table.

Sophia started to nervously fiddle with her fingers, “So, are you feeling hungry?”

“I’m still feeling pretty full from lunch,” Ursula responded. Her voice dropped to a whisper, “Do you want me to spend the night again?”

 Sophia gave Ursula a shy glance and gave her a quick sharp nod of her head.

Ursula this time didn’t even bother to go back to her own room, she directly followed behind Sophia giving gentle touches to Sophia’s waist and occasionally venturing further south.

“Not here Ursy,” Sophia hissed with a blush as they rushed into her room.

Once inside Sophia just had enough time to fling up a silencing spell before Ursula soundly kissed her on the lips. Ursula quickly lifted up the hem of Sophia’s dress mid kiss and wrapped her hand around Sophia’s dick, she jerked her hand back and forth with quick movements, Sophia moaning into her mouth.

They continued for half a minute before Ursula divested herself of her own clothes and then lay back onto Sophia’s bed. Her penis was already at full attention standing at the ready in the air, lazily pulsing every second or so. Without preamble Ursula’s opened up her toned thighs to reveal her glistening pussy, its walls throbbing in time with her dick while the top half of it was covered by her large balls.

“Are you sure?” Sophia gulped.

“Fuck me.”

Sophia pounced forward, quickly aligning herself and then gently thrusting forward, the head of her dick suddenly enveloped in warm, blissful heat and fleshy walls.

“I’m not going anywhere Soph,” Ursula chuckled.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” Sophia asked quietly.

Ursula smirked, “Not in the slightest. I guess a porn world is good for something. Hurt like a bitch last time.”  

Sophia leaned forward a little more, shuddering as more of her dick was comforted by velvet walls, small squelching sounds emanating from their joining.

“Fuck you feel so good Ursy,” Sophia moaned, the teen pressing her hips just a little further down.

“Gods I missed this,” Ursula crowed, wrapping her legs around Sophia’s trim waist and pulling her further in. This also forced Sophia’s weighty breasts to encircle her own pillar of flesh, the tip of her flared head just poking out from between them. The blonde elf immediately lowering her head to swipe her tongue across the leaking slit.

Ursula deeply groaned as both of her genitals were assaulted with pleasure, her mind awash with pleasure.  

Sophia picked up the pace, urgently thrusting in and out of the fluttering walls of Ursula’s pussy, and using both arms she hugged the horse dick to her chest and began to take advantage of the motions of her thrusting to use her belly and breasts to jerk Ursula off with her body.

Sophia was now slamming her rock-hard dick into Ursula, both their whorish moans resonating through the small room, though Sophia’s was significantly louder even muffled by the cockflesh in front of her mouth.

Ursula did not last long. With one final quick shout her pussy walls clamped down hard as load upon load of semen burst out of her dick in a flood all over both their bodies. Streams of semen shooting up into the air hitting the roof and splattering out across the room. Sophia feeling the walls clamp down on her sensitive rod thrust forward as deep as she could go and came covering the fuck hole’s walls with cum.

Ursula, spurred on by Sophia’s thrust came even harder, flexing her cock and sending a huge jet of cum almost painfully into Sophia’s face, the skin at the point of impact turning a little rosy.

Annoyed by wildly spurting cock, Sophia shoved the head of it into her mouth and was treated to at least another minute of continuous blasts before they finally petered out, her mouth now covered in a sweet pure white and her stomach filled with a soothing warmth.

With a gasp they fell onto the soaked bed panting in exhaustion, cum covering their bodies. Sophia pulled herself up to give Ursula a kiss, but the tall teen pulled back a little.

“Your face is a bit – covered.” Ursula muttered.

“Hmm, I wonder why?” Sophia tried to give Ursula a glare, but it was unable to seen through the mask of ejaculate, “Why does that always seem to happen?” Sophia whined.

“Here,” Ursula cast the ubiquitous cleaning spell, gathering all of the fluids expensed during their lust into a ball, giving a light shiver as Sophia’s cum slowly filtered out of her pussy. Once the spell had finished, she then vanished the ball.

Seeing Sophia’s pouting expression, she pressed her own lips against soft plump ones drawing forth one last mewl of pleasure. They cuddled into each other’s warm embrace and were asleep soon after.

 

<-{|}->

 

The duo, ever so slightly more powerful than yesterday, were in good moods as they spent to next day working at Axia’s smithy. Although exhausted at the end of the day Sophia still gave Ursula a quick handjob, the tall elf still mostly unable to get off by herself.

The smiles continued until they were forced to split apart for school once more, giving each other lingering looks, regardless of their illusioned features, as they entered the classroom.

Sophia slumped down at her usual table and rested her head on it giving off a forlorn exhale. She lay there for a few minutes hearing a few children walk in and do the same while others boisterously strode in loudly chatting amongst themselves.

“I managed to get with four different guys over the weekend,” someone said proudly.

“That’s pretty good, six times for me though – and three of them were at the same time,” another said, a victorious smile on her face.

The group gave out a collective groan, “Damn, that should be worth, like, double points as well. How’d you do that?”

“Well…”

Sophia tuned out their inane conversation, a small smile appearing on her face as her thoughts went elsewhere. She heard footsteps approaching her table and then stop, they stood there for over thirty seconds before she finally turned her head to investigate only to be met by a harsh wave of magical energy sent directly into her face.

“What the fuck?!” Sophia shouted, drawing the eyes of everyone in the room.

“Sophia has been deceiving us this whole time,” a familiar voice announced, “I followed her home on Friday and found she had been masking her face with magic this whole time!”

“That’s pretty creepy bro,” A couple of guys interjected.

Sophia could feel the illusion magic she had cast had disappeared, she tried to cast another, but the magic wouldn’t hold properly. With a sigh she lifted her head, showing her beautiful features to the class.

“You’re that idiot from before!” Sophia exclaimed, looking up at her accuser.

The teen gritted his teeth and glared at Sophia before returning back to the class, his expression morphing to one of triumph, “Behold the face of our betrayer!”

The short blonde elf gulped as she saw the classes eyes stare hungrily at her.

“Dude, it happens all the time. I’m pretty sure we’ve got at least three higher class children pretending to be peasants in this class alone,” one voice said from the back of the crowd, several of them regally nodded along but abruptly stopped with nervous glances.

“B-But she betrayed you!” He shouted angrily, he looked down and saw, up close, Sophia’s features for the first time and was momentarily stunned, “But that face betrayed us.” He repeated weakly.

“It’s a face I’d like to fuck.” One guy stated bluntly, others nodding sagely beside him.

Sophia sighed and returned her head to the cold wooden embrace of the table.

“I hate Mondays.”

51