Chapter 26: Make Life Your Goal
1.9k 6 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the fuck?!”

Both teens were lying on a bed in the middle of Axia’s training room when they both shouted in surprise.

Ursula’s body had its hand raised, her finger trembling, “You’re me.”

“And I’m you,” Sophia’s body nodded back frantically, “Your eye colour is the same-”

In a flash their original eye colours swirled back into place and they lay there panting.

“Holy shit. I haven’t been this drained for mana in years,” Sophia exclaimed, “What the fuck was that?!”

“Soph, do you happen to remember the time where we literally touched souls?” Ursula deadpanned.

“I know that!” Sophia replied hotly, “But when we did nothing happened!”

Ursula smirked and opened her mouth to reply but Sophia interrupted her.

“I know, something has definitely happened,” Sophia interrupted irritably, “But even Magic itself was disappointed. And you just can’t fool a literal concept of this world.”

Ursula’s mouth opened and closed a few times before she sighed, “Right. I guess we’ll have to do what we always do Sophie.”

“Try to take over the world?” Sophia asked with a small smile on her face.

Ursula’s expression quickly matched Sophia’s, “Well that – and we’re just going to have to stumble through and hope for the best.”

“Right, were getting pretty good at that now,” Sophia said glibly.

Ursula drew Sophia in for an embrace, they touched foreheads and stared into each other’s eyes.

“Your eyes have green flecks in them now,” Sophia idly commented.

“And you have spots of my brown.”

They sat there for a couple of minutes before Axia poked her head through the door.

“Go home.” She announced before her head disappeared.

They gave each other a quick chaste kiss before lethargically making their way home. They passed the usual pairs and triples laying by the side of the road having sex under the warm afternoon sun, the chill of the cold winter nights finally chased away. A couple of wolf animans were rutting away, the knot keeping the male in place as he dispensed his load. A human was using the horns on a sheep animan as a handhold to keep them in place as they fucked their mouth.

And yet Ursula and Sophia continued on unblinkingly, making it back to the orphanage well before dinner. After a greeting to Rosalind, the pair snuck of into Ursula’s room.

“How’s your mana at the moment?” Sophia asked. “Because I think I’m up for another try of this body switching thing.”

“So how do you think we should start?”

“Focus on me I guess,” Sophia replied lackadaisically.

“I’m always focused on you Soph.” Ursula replied in an instant.

Sophia’s face went an atomic red, “H-How can you say something so bold?”

“It’s easy when you’re involved,” Ursula whispered heatedly into the blonde’s sensitive elfin ear.

Sophia shuddered and weakly tried to push Ursula away only to palm one of the tall teen’s generous mounds.

“Sophia,” Ursula whispered in mock shock, “Groping me so blatantly.”

“I-I wasn’t - didn’t… hey!” The blonde stuttered petulantly, “You’re the instigator.”

Ursula snaffled up her partner into her arms, she lightly nibbled the ear in front of her drawing forth another shiver and a heated sigh from the girl now seated in her lap.

“Maybe I should instigate something more,” Ursula finished her sentence by licking Sophia’s slender neck.

“We – ah, n-need to keep focused,” Sophia stuttered, grinding her crotch against her lovers beneath her subconsciously, a wet patch starting to form on her dress.

“Sure,” Ursula said in a normal tone of voice, hoisting Sophia off her lap and giving the teen a toothy grin.

“But…” The word slipped out of the dumbfounded girl, “Why?”

“You said it yourself, we need to focus,” Ursula replied simply, the grin still plastered on her face.

“R-Right,” Sophia said, rubbing her crotch on the bed below, “We can’t get distracted.”

 With a small pitiful mewl Sophia finally stopped moving and sat opposite to her tall lover and locked eyes with her.

“Right, I guess we’ll start with just Will it.” Ursula shrugged.  

They sat there for a few minutes concentrating, their mana reaching out of their bodies towards one another and almost gleefully meeting, a few wisps dancing around each other, but beyond that nothing happened.

“Hmm, that doesn’t appear to be working.” Sophia commented, her brow furrowed as she began to concentrate, “Well the whole problem started because we touched souls as far as we know… So maybe we should look inward?”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Ursula shrugged.

Once more they remained stationary, but this time their thoughts turned towards themselves.

Sophia closed her eyes and focused her mana to find anything related to her partner and it only took a few seconds for a response to be made. She focused on a nebulous point within her mind where there was a wash of tiny, whisper quiet, snippets of foreign sensations, emotions, and thoughts.

Hoping for the best, Sophia focused on trying to improve the connection. The cacophony she received of everything Ursula got louder and in tandem she felt her mana pool grow and her will strengthen.

Then for the briefest of seconds Sophia was Ursula, looking at the amber brown eyes of her lover in her own blonde-haired body. Yet her rapidly dwindling mana pool quickly made itself known sending them both rocketing back into their own bodies.

For the first time in years with a muffled thud they both fell face first onto the mattress below.

“Holy shit that takes a lot of mana,” Ursula wheezed.

“Yup,” Sophia panted out, grimacing.

“It still doesn’t explain why this happened in the first place…”

“I think when Magic turned us into those glowing balls or souls that was us in our most basic state. I think what’s happened is that when we touched, we synchronized our souls, or we learned each other’s frequency. All it takes now is to match the frequency and we can feel everything that the other should… or substitute our frequency for the others allowing us to switch bodies.” Sophia explained, her eyes sparkling.

“You’ve lost me Soph. Why are you even talking about this frequency stuff?”

“You felt your power increase when I tried to do the soul thing right?”

Ursula nodded hesitantly; her face drawn in confusion.

“Constructive interference.” Sophia stated proudly, “Our frequencies overlapped and became stronger.”

“Okay,” Ursula drew out the ‘o’, “That’s awesome. But what would happen you found the exact opposite frequency and used that?”

Sophia opened her mouth to reply but shut it with an audible clop, after a few seconds of half-formed words spewing out of her mouth did she finally manage to say something coherent, “I-I don’t know. My best guess is your soul wouldn’t be able to transmit to your body and then your body would fade. Then without something to anchor it your soul would fade as well…”

“Shit.”

“Yup.”

“Well just another thing to keep quiet for the rest of our lives,” Ursula said sardonically.

Sophia loudly sighed, “One more secret wouldn’t hurt us – but it is getting annoying.”

The dinner bell interrupted their conversation and after a quick bland meal, they were back in the room snuggled up next to each other on the small bed, Ursula’s large frame engulfing Sophia’s.

“After that last test we did, is the noise you get from me get louder?” Sophia whispered with a light grimace of pain.

“Yeah, a small bit. But I guess I just told it to be quiet, and it got quiet…”

Sophia paused for a second and then let out a relieved smile, “That did it. Thanks.”

“It also means we can, uhh…” Sophia’s cheeks went red, “We can – uh, switch bodies and ‘you know’.”

“Fuck like rabbits?” Ursula blandly replied.

Sophia, her face now a full red blush, kept her mouth shut and nodded. She felt Ursula moving behind her but was far too focused on Ursula’s crass comment to care.

Sophia then felt Ursula’s mouth latch onto her neck quickly reigniting the fire in her gut from earlier. Within seconds the steady pitter patter of the blonde’s fluids dripping onto the floor could be heard echoing through the room. Ursula lifted up Sophia’s leg with one hand and then with the other maneuvered her dick to rub up and down the length of Sophia’s squelching pussy, drawing forth a load moan.

Ursula repeated the motion a few times liberally coating the flared tip of her dick in juices before thrusting forward past Sophia’s crotch and lowering the raised leg effectively trapping her dick between Sophia’s curvaceous thighs.

Ursula slowly shuffled forward, each jerky movement sending delightful friction across Sophia’s clit and basting the rod in pussy juice as it passed. She moulded herself around the small green-eyed teen using both hands to grope the large breasts of the girl in front of her as she started to thrust in and out of Sophia’s thighs.

“Fuck Ursy, it’s like every vein is rubbing against me,” Sophia panted.

She used both hands to pull Ursula’s hard rod against her stomach forcing it to rub even harder against her clit and her own pole.

“Fuck my hands,” Sophia forcefully muttered, stretching the already taut skin of Ursula’s rock-hard dick even further.

Ursula pushed her hips up carefully to maintain contact with Sophia’s pelvis whilst relishing the fiery contact against her lover’s hands and skin.

Sophia’s groans slowly got higher and higher transforming into keening wails every time Ursula rocked her hips – and yet it wasn’t enough.

“Fuck, I’m almost there, keep going.” Sophia whined, her breathing hoarse.

After a couple of minutes of them on the brink, their bodies slick with sweat as they furiously tried going faster which only made their movements sloppier. The floor was now mostly puddle and Sophia’s chest was absolutely drenched in precum that was shooting out of Ursula’s man meat.

With a small growl Sophia distanced herself from Ursula, her body weight causing fluids to gush out of the mattress. She laid down on her back and opened her legs slightly, bashfully turning her flushed face under Ursula’s intense and lustful gaze.

Using two fingers Sophia pried her wet lips apart revealing her oozing cunt to Ursula’s brown orbs.

“…Do me.” Sophia mumbled.

“What was that?” Ursula quickly asked, her eyes widening.

“…I want you to do me.”

Ursula’s dick twitched sending a huge shot of pre onto Sophia’s legs. But, with immense effort, she closed her eyes and calmed her breathing.

“A-Are you sure?”

Sophia, still looking away, shyly nodded.

“Did you remember to do your spells?”

“Of course, it’s routine now.” Sophia’s breath started to quicken.

“Are you abs-“

“Oh, for Gods sake just fuck me!” Sophia yelled.

Ursula’s restraint shattered like glass, she grabbed her penis and lined it up at the entrance to Sophia’s wet hole, she swallowed nervously and pushed forward.

“Holy shit, I don’t think it’s going to fit,” Sophia yelped, “It’s nearly the width of my body.”

“Sophia, trust me, in this world anything will fit,” Ursula replied confidently.

“I feel like I’ve heard that before,” Sophia muttered.

After a few more tries Ursula grimaced as her dick just refused to enter, the liberal lubrication allowing it to just slip up and over.

Sophia gently reached down and nervously aligned the throbbing member with her lower hole. She watched as Ursula pushed once more and felt her skin begin to stretch and nerves began firing wildly.

The flared head of the large rod was squeezed down to an almost painful level to fit into the virgin hole. With a little bit of purchase, Ursula was able to begin pushing and make a few more millimetres of progress into Sophia’s pussy, the force compressing the head of her dick now passing into the region of painful.

Just as things felt like too much to bear, Sophia’s pussy gave way with a loud squelch and in an instant was filled with fifteen centimetres of thick cock.

“Oh fuck!” Sophia squealed as a pressurized stream of fem cum shot out around the large invader, “It’s so fucking huge!”

Ursula could feel Sophia’s cunt rhythmically clamping down and squeezing, each small movement feeling like fire on her extremely sensitive cock. She looked down to see a large lump where her flared head was, preceded by a small bulge outlining the rest of her member stopping at the entrance to Sophia’s fuckhole, its skin spread super thin but still moulding to every contour of her dick.

Even though the pair were staying stock-still with every thump of Ursula’s heart another small jet of pre was ejected out into the writhing muscles and quickly siphoned it up towards Sophia’s womb only a short distance away.

“I can feel it inside me, it’s so warm.” Sophia whorishly moaned, “It feels different, but fuck does it feel good!”

Sophia could swear she could map out every ridge and vein she could feel shifting her insides. She looked down in semi-disbelief to see the large bulge in her waistline, matching the simultaneously heavenly and scorching feeling in her core.

She, in a dreamlike state, tenderly began to massage the bulge in her stomach, feeling her own twitching flesh move with her ministrations.

The sight and feeling of Sophia giving her a pseudo-handjob to her dick was what finally set Ursula off. The cum roiling in her expanded balls rushing forth in a great deluge to try to impregnate Sophia. In the last moment before her cum spurted out the tall teen instinctively pressed even further, the tip of her dick pressing hard against the entrance to her lover’s womb.

Then the flood arrived.

Sophia, still waiting for an orgasm let her control free allowing for the properties of the cum to affect her. The second the first drop touched her wriggling walls she saw white.

Ursula saw Sophia’s body start to tremble and a rush of fem cum shot out as she somehow clamped down even harder forcing each wave of cum to build up to even greater pressure before shooting through and visibly bulging Sophia’s stomach from the sheer power. Some of each jettison was force back along the sides of her dick, frothing inside the warm sleeve, but the rest collected inside Sophia’s womb. Blast after blast went in, slowly filling out Sophia’s stomach.

Minutes later Ursula was still going strong as cum was now starting to leak out around the edges of the blonde’s painted white pussy. She finally thought the bliss would end, but then her magic filled balls went into overdrive to try to inseminate the small blonde churning out even more of the white sticky fluid.

Sophia had a moment where her senses briefly returned, gritting her teeth, she reigned in her cum responsivity allowing her to feel it as Ursula began sending even more cum into her hungry hole. She also briefly noted the warmth across most of her upper body from where her own cum was still spraying across it.

“Ooh fuck, fill me up Ursy,” Sophia heatedly voiced.

Sophia’s round stomach expanded even further as her skin stretched to accommodate the warm gooey cum.

Ursula, now half delirious from the never-ending surges of pleasure, slumped over the smaller teen and pressed into her ballooned out stomach causing a wave of cum to cascade out of Sophia’s vagina. The intense pressure of the cum streaming across their genitalia extended their orgasms for a few seconds longer before with a loud groan they both fell limp to the bed, the big dicked girl falling off to the side.

With a loud pop, Ursula’s cum covered dick was ejected from Sophia’s well used pussy, allowing for the cum to surge out like a white waterfall. The blonde pressed on her stomach to encourage the sticky fluid to leave sending it streaming out across the room and landing with a splash in a small layer of pussy juices.

They lay there panting for breath basting in their own liquids with huge smiles on the faces.

“I can see why men are such horn dogs Soph, that was amazing.” Ursula said rapturously.

Sophia nodded, “Yeah, it’s pretty fucking amazing.”

The blonde closed her eyes and focused inwards, aiming for the connection between herself and Ursula. With a bit of mental effort, she removed the blockage to large elf’s feelings allowing them to wash over her.

“Wow, this is so much easier now…” Sophia exclaimed, but her brow quickly furrowed, “It’s gradually taking more mana…”

Seeing the cum rushing out of her, still sending the occasional jolt of pleasure into her brain, Sophia decided to test out an idea. She flexed the muscles in her pussy to hold back the flow reducing it to a small steady stream and checked the connection again.

“The rate of reduction is smaller…” Sophia mumbled to herself, she raised her voice and looked over to Ursula still laying there, content, “I think your cum acts as a catalyst. Can you try checking the link?”

“Can’t we just enjoy the afterglow?” Ursula asked a silly smile on her face.

“I’m enjoying your feelings as well right now, so it’s up to you if you want to or not,” Sophia cajoled.

Ursula sighed and closed her eyes, she lay there for a few seconds before opening them again, a small moan escaping through her pink lips, “Oh yeah, that’s much easier, and damn my cum in your pussy feels amazing, it’s just pure pleasure.”

Sophia reached over and jacked Ursula’s wilted dick a few times making them both groan from the almost painful stimulation of the oversensitive rod.

“I think our minds or magic are filtering out unneeded information, so we’re not overwhelmed, it’s the only thing that makes sense,” Sophia commented, “Sorry my mind is just so clear right now.”

“Soph just hush and enjoy the moment,” Ursula said in a slow, relaxed manner.

Sophia’s eyes flickered across their area, stopping on the full two centimetres deep pool spanning their small room, “I’m glad were on the bottom floor, otherwise if a kid lived below us, they wouldn’t be happy…”

Ursula sighed, “I asked Eyvor about it once and she told me that Rosalind has made sure that even if the walls are holey, the floors are watertight. Now shush.”

With a wave of her hand Sophia set about cleaning the room, first the liquids in the absolutely soaked bed were slowly whisked away followed shortly by the several glazes of white fluid on the pair’s bodies. The floor was next, the frosting-like layer joining the rapidly growing ball in the air. Occasionally, a few drops would be whipped away from Sophia’s leaking pussy to join the opaque sphere. With a wave of her hand the ball disappeared, the blonde reclining back onto the dry bed with a relieved exhale.

“Even with the boost from the link that was a bit exhausting,” Sophia commented idly.

“Sophia be quiet,” Ursula replied with a frustrated smile.

 Sophia let off a sheepish grin and draped herself over Ursula’s body resting her head in the crook of the tall teens neck. With a simple flick of her wrist, she summoned the blanket to cover them.

They both soon ran out of mana to maintain the elevated level of the link, but they still relished the feeling of each other’s soft skin rubbing up against their own as they drifted off to sleep.

 

It finally happened!

As always let me know what you think!

I'll see you in two weeks... or in the comments!

(P.S. We've now passed the number of words in the first harry potter book... tbh I didn't think I'd ever get here.)

 

55