Chapter 29: There’s a Calm Surrender
1.6k 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursula and Sophia were sitting on a desolate forest floor. The only sound they could hear was the dissonant whistling of wind rushing through the dense webbing which coated the sky a bleached white.

Sophia was sitting cross-legged on the forest floor having conjured a blanket to sit on. In her lap she cradled Ursula’s head, using gentle movements of her thumbs to caress the soft cheeks of her lover as they stared into each other’s eyes.

“How did you know ice would work?” Sophia softly muttered.

“I didn’t. I just thought that if it was resistant to fire then…” Ursula trailed off with a shrug, “More importantly, how do you know so much about spiders?”

“The soap thing was from before but everything else was from books. But the Uloborid was high up there in the books as a ‘be extremely cautious’ kind of manamal, how come you haven’t heard of it?” Sophia asked, her head tilted quizzically.

“G-Guess I’ve just read the wrong kind of books,” Ursula shifted her eyes away.

“Right,” Sophia returned sceptically, “How many books have you read? Surely, you would have tried to find something about the things trying to kill us.” She asked with a small knowing smile.

Ursula bashfully looked away, “Uh, I’ve read a thing or two.”

“Right, and pray tell – what were the titles on the books?”

“Um… monster manual?”

Sophia chuckled and her gaze warmed, “Well I guess that’s that then, truly no better book could be found.”

“Really?” Ursula asked hopefully.

“No.”

“Ah.”

Sophia’s eyes caught on her partners averted eyes and rosy, red cheeks, drawing forth a warm smile. She bent her waist and delivered a chaste kiss to the prone tall girl’s sweaty forehead.

Ursula lips chased after Sophia’s and soon met them to deliver a languid, breathy kiss. Her hands reached around the woman she was resting on and started to knead the big bubbly rear of her partner.

Sophia moaned into the kiss pressing her face harder into it, her own hands starting to wander towards the large perky mounds atop Ursula’s broad chest.

The loud sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted their session.

Both girls jumped, their hands flashing back to their sides. Ursula tried to quickly sit up, but her head smacked into Sophia’s nose.

“Ow!” Sophia exclaimed, her eyes tearing up.

Ursula winced in sympathy as she sat up, “I’m so sorry.”

Sophia began healing the injury with magic as their eyes fell upon their muscled teacher standing a few meters away from them, her arms crossed.

“You made many mistakes.” The taciturn woman commented.

Both their heads sunk low, “We know–”

“–But” the word hung in the air, as she looked to struggle with her next few words, “it was an adequate fight. You have learned much.”

Huge smiles broke out on their faces, Ursula even tearing up and then hastily wiping it away with her forearm.

“Thank you!” They both said exuberantly.

“Ursula,” Axia cut their celebration short, “You can craft one set of equipment for yourselves.”

The tall teens eyes widened dramatically.

“Fuck yeah! Melting my stuff down after spending days on them was such a fucking downer. But now I can keep them!” She screamed but seeing the gimlet of her mentor she quickly composed herself, “I mean – thank you for the opportunity, master.”

“Smooth.” Sophia interjected, earning an elbow jab from her lover.

“You will not disappoint me.” Axia intoned, walking over to the dead spider and picking up the hacked off leg. A few careful incisions also granted her access to the mana gem lodged within its head.

“Did she mean that in a supportive way or a critical way?” Sophia whispered into one of Ursula’s long ears.

“I honestly don’t know.”

“Let us go. We will be back by sundown.” The woman announced and turned to leave.

“Wait, is it fine to leave the corpse like this?” Ursula quickly questioned.

Axia grunted and with a snap of her fingers set the spider ablaze, within seconds it had thawed and then turned to ash.

“Well… that answers that question.” Ursula commented quietly.

With a small pulse of mana, their teacher recast the adventurers’ essentials of sound, mana and smell nullifications and then bounded off with a magically charged leap.

They made good time back through the forest. The dark webbed sky transitioned into dim dense foliage and then into bright patchy cloud cover. They took a brief detour for Axia to hunt a large deer-like manamal who quickly foisted it off onto Ursula to carry.

The guards waved through the gate once more and by the time they made it back to the orphanage the sun was sinking below the horizon bathing the clouds in a crimson glow.

“I will see you both in the morning.” Their teacher ordered and without waiting for the reply leapt away towards her own home.

With an exasperated shrug they entered the orphanage to find Eyvor standing at the cooking station stirring the next meal of grey sludge.

“Eyvor!” The pair shouted, running up to her for a hug.

“Woah, put the manamal down first Ursula.”

Ursula let the dead deer fall to the ground with a dull thump, allowing for all three of them to come in for a strong hug.

“We missed you sister.” Sophia murmured.

A fond smile grew on the older girl’s face, “I missed you two as well... You’ve both gotten so big I’d forgotten I can’t hug you at the same time now.”

They separated allowing Eyvor to tend to the meal once more.

“I actually came here to tell you guys that my house has got proper furniture now.” Eyvor said, puffing out her ample chest.

“As opposed to what?” Sophia replied.

“…A sleeping bag.” The dungeoneer muttered, “But! You can both finally visit!”

“Oh, that’s great!” Ursula chipped in, “Are you living with other dungeon goers? Will we get to meet them?”

Eyvor shook her head, “No, the people I go with all have their own places so I’m all by myself.” The woman’s smile faltered for a second before resuming its normal luminosity, “But hopefully that’ll change soon.”

Ursula laid a gentle hand on the woman’s shoulder, “I’m sure you’re going to find someone good for you soon sis.”

Eyvor gave the hand a brief squeeze and its owner a wan smile.

“Where’s Rosa?” Sophia asked obviously trying to shift the conversation, her green eyes flickering across the room.

“Oh, she must have heard somehow that you guys were bringing in an edible kill, so she rushed off to the markets to buy some things to make with it, that’s why I’m cooking. The markets are usually busy this time of day, so she said to save the meat for the morning.” Eyvor explained while she used magic to stir the pot.

“No worries,” Sophia used the same spell that she used on the spider earlier to freeze the carcass solid. “Hey, why don’t we get meat from the forest every day?”

“The nobles don’t like people other than them hunting the game around the city.” Eyvor frowned, “But the guards don’t care if you just ‘happen’ to find one on your way while subjugating a dangerous manamal.”

“Bastard nobles,” Ursula spat.

“Actually, it probably saves quite a few lives. I imagine you both now know how dangerous it can be.” Eyvor lightly chided.

Seemingly satisfied with the gooey consistency of the meal, Eyvor began her magic she began to dole out servings of dinner. Another small spell caused the dinner bell sitting on a nearby bench to start ringing.

“Now I’ve got my own food at home,” The corner of her lips raised, “So I’ll let you both have my serve.”

“How generous of you,” Sophia replied, her voice a dull monotone.

The well-endowed woman rushed to the door, “Try not to eat all of it at once!”, she shouted back at them before the door slammed shut behind her.

With tired sighs they scooped up two bowls and began the mechanical mastication of the meal. The orphanages young inhabitants began filtering down from their rooms gradually filling the room with the raucous sounds of children.

“I-Is that a manamal?” One kid stuttered, starting an explosion of whispers to carry through the room. Many of them craning their heads over others in their direction.

Sophia shrunk into her seat.

“Yup, it’s for breakfast tomorrow.” Ursula said, drawing their attention to her.

“Ew, I don’t want that in my breakfast!” A ten-year-old said, their face wrinkled disdainfully. Many of the other kids matching their expression.

“It’s been a while since we had meat. A lot of the younger ones have never even seen a manamal before.” A teenager explained, their eyes focused on the beast and whetting their lips.

“Well, it’ll be there if you want it. We’re off to bed.” Ursula answered grabbing Sophia’s small hand and whisking them both away.

“Thanks for that,” Sophia whispered as they entered into Ursula’s room. Casting a silencing spell and a light spell for the room as the door closed.

“You’re still the same person that always sat at the back of the classroom,” Ursula said wistfully.

Sophia’s warm smile shifted to a smirk. “And you’re still that annoying girl that always dragged me into things.”

Ursula rolled her eyes, a wide smile on her face, “You will never let that go, will you?”

“Nope. I’m going to milk it for all its worth.” Sophia answered confidently.

Ursula grinned and moved in close, “There’s something else I want you to milk…” she said with a breathy whisper.

Sophia shivered as a wave of lust rushed through her body, the crotch of her adventurer clothes dampening.

In a flash both their clothes lay in a heap in the corner of the room and their lips locked while their tongues ventured into the others mouth.

Ursula lifted Sophia off the ground and pulled her flush to her own body to get better access to Sophia’s warm sweet mouth, sandwiching her already erect dick between them. Within seconds the blonde’s milk laden tits were covered with pre as they were moulded around the large cock.

Meanwhile, the overflowing juices of Sophia’s pussy had liberally coated the lower half of the horse shaped man meat stuck between them, allowing for her own respectably sized dick to glide up and down against her lover.

The tall girl carried them over to the bed, each step jolting their bodies up and down creating delicious friction and leaving a soggy trail of sexual juices leading from the door.

As Ursula fell back onto the bed, with a small show of strength, she shifted her partner’s body so that when they fell Sophia’s gushing hole landed square on her face. Without hesitation she dove right in lapping away while swallowing several mouthfuls of sweet girlcum.

“Fuck where’d you learn to do that!? Fuck yeah!” Sophia shouted grinding her wide hips down into the face below nearly smothering it with her ample heart-shaped rear.

Ursula reached around and started to rapidly jerk the cock sitting centimetres from her face. Her mouth still slurping away at the font of girl-cum between Sophia’s legs.

“It’s too much!” Sophia moaned, curling in on herself as her senses overloaded, her limbs twitching violently.

Ursula sped up her pace, juices now gushing out around her face as she speared her tongue in and out taking the occasional swipe up against the base of Sophia’s twitching dick.  

Sophia closed her eyes and screamed, tightly clamping her thighs around the face of the girl giving her so much pleasure. One hand tried to reach out towards Ursula’s blood engorged dick to reciprocate, but it fell limp back to her side as her form trembled through another surge of pleasure.

While the blonde elf was screaming her lungs out, Ursula took her other hand and wetted it in the small pool of fluids now surrounding their bodies. She could hear the girls screaming getting louder and her breaths shorter. Just as the squealing reached a crescendo Ursula began to trace her finger around the rim of Sophia’s backdoor.

“Wha-? Oh FUCK!”

Sophia’s body started to spasm uncontrollably as a biblical flood of juices hosed Ursula’s face and then fanned out, drenching the room. Jet after jet of cum spurted from the small elf’s dick coating the lower half of the teen she was sitting on.

After a few seconds Sophia collapsed forward onto Ursula’s hard body with a splat, her own heady mix of sexual fluids coating her upper body. Her body was still shaking as her pussy continued to be plundered by a questing tongue. Even half-conscious the girl was still letting out sinful moans of pleasure as her body pulsed in time with her heartbeats.

Ursula’s dick throbbed as her tongue was massaged by the soft coiling folds of her lover trying desperately to milk the intruder for cum. Ever so gently, she slowed her movements before finally retreating, simply holding Sophia’s shuddering body against herself.

 It took over a minute for the blonde to come to with a sensual moan, her green eyes flashing open.

“Holy shit that was quick.” The huffing elf exclaimed.

Ursula smiled against the pussy lips she was nuzzled against, “Are you ready for more?”

“W-Wait, stop, let me.” Sophia quickly responded.

The short elf stood on very unsteady legs; the mattress was so wet that liquid was squeezed out like a sponge where her feet landed. After a few short steps Sophia turned to face the teen lying on the bed and then partially sat back down, letting most of her weight rest on her plump pussy against the wide cockhead of Ursula’s giant member.

Sophia took a quick glance below her and gulped, “We’re just going to take it slo-”

The silencing bubble was abruptly taken down.

Sophia whipped her head around, but the culmination of the pool of slippery sexual emissions and her weak legs finally took its toll. Her feet slipped slightly, and then her knees just gave way.

Forty-six centimetres of thick dick were swallowed whole, down to the base, Sophia’s sodden pussy providing next to no resistance as her skin stretched around the impalement providing it a very warm and very wet home. Finally, she came to rest, her arse cheeks just lightly resting against the cum heavy nuts belonging to the teen below her.

“Oh.” The word escaped the blonde and then her mind went blank.

Ursula heavily suppressed the moan bubbling through her chest as her mind, and dick, were metaphorically sent to heaven.

“Ursula, I’m coming in.” Rosalind’s voice came through the door.

“J-Just give m-me a few seconds!” Ursula shouted back.

Ursula tried to shake Sophia awake but the teen was unresponsive, even though her inner muscles continued to wriggle and suck at her member and a small but steady flood of juices continued to flow.

With a herculean effort the tall girl directed a huge amount of her magic to clean the room. The small puddles leading from the door to the bed simply evaporated alongside the small ocean beneath their bed. The cum staining and soaking the mattress and sheets lifted off and then disappeared.

Ursula frantically looked around the room for anything to help hide them, her eyes eventually stopping on the bedding.

She flipped them both over and used magic to pull the blanket over them both, to try and disguise her partner’s figure.

Sophia was still insensate, softly moaning as Ursula jostled them around and grinded against her inner walls.

“Rosalind d-does it have to be now. I’m just in the, uh – middle of something.” Ursula half moaned.

“They’ve been back for thirty minutes. Would it hurt them to stop masturbating for five minutes?” Rosalind angrily muttered to herself.

“What was that?” Ursula asked tremulously.

“Nothing. Is that water dripp- never mind I don’t want to know. I just wanted to check on you both after your fight. But I’ll leave you to it and go check on Sophia.” The tall matron explained through the door.

Sophia’s inner muscles clenched forcing Ursula to grit her teeth, “S-She’s probably doing something similar…”

You could hear Rosalind’s sigh through the wood of the door, “Please come meet me in the morning, and let Sophia know as well please.”

“I’ll be sure–” another round of contractions pulsed around her rod, forcing her to stifle another moan, “–S-Sure to tell her.”

“Thank you. Have a good sleep sweetie.” Rosalind said warmly, followed by the soft sounds of footsteps retreating from the door.

“You too!” The end of her sentence transitioned into a long, drawn-out groan.

The still conscious teen focused for a moment to recast the silencing spell around the room, muttering, “Didn’t put up the spell… parents are the same in both worlds.”  

Ursula cast off the blanket and flipped them back over, her lover still fully skewered on her rod. She lay there for a few seconds waiting for the comatose teen to wake up but other than her eyelids fluttering and her internal muscles still rhythmically squeezing she continued to lay there.

“I am a bit curious now…”

The tall teen focused inward and used her mana to bring their souls into synchronisation. It took a few seconds longer than usual, with there being no input from her partner to help, but eventually an echo of Sophia’s senses was rushed into her body.

“Oh.”

A flood of cum rocketed through the muscled girl’s horse dick greatly increasing its already large width, stretching Sophia’s already super thin pussy lips even further.

“Oh fuck.”

She could feel the cum travelling up through her dick from both inside and outside. The pressurised stream of baby batter blasted into Sophia’s womb. And without Sophia’s mind in place to stop it, her cum took effect.

“OH FUCK.”

A second, even larger load, shot through the jet of cum could even be seen slightly deforming the green-eyed girl’s skin up past her midriff.

Ursula voice was now a constant keening, her senses in overdrive. She could feel her magic increasing, feel her balls swelling with seed, and the pleasure of her girlfriend’s folds sucking on her dick.

Then from her partner she could came the tremendous waves of pleasure from her cum meeting Sophia’s fleshy walls and the warmth and pleasure from her dick spearing into and rubbing the walls of the blonde’s super sensitive pussy.

It was too much.

Ursula’s head lolled to the side, her mind now a blank haze of pure joy. Though her cock continued to spew out a deluge of sticky white semen, taking Sophia’s stomach from a toned flat state, to slightly rounded and then fully bulging.

An indeterminant amount time later when their mana ran out, they finally came down from the bliss induced trances, their tired minds and bodies simply went to sleep moments after.

Sophia remained splayed out across Ursula’s large chest, tiny globs of cum leaking out around the blockade of Ursula’s girthy penis onto the bed below.

Although their sleep was deep, their dreams were vivid.

Hi Everybody!

Another chapter for another week. I apologise if the formatting is weird, it will be corrected when I am able to get to a laptop which will be in about two days…

Anyways, as always please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions.

See you in a week… or in the comments!

50