Chapter 33: For the First Time in Forever
1.4k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My name is Mel,” Her mouth split into a grin showing off her pearly white teeth, “I think we’re going to get along just fine.”

Sophia and Ursula stared blankly at her – and then turned to leave.

“Don’t you want to know why I approached you both?” The girl called out.

“Nope.” Ursula replied over her shoulder, the pair starting to walk a little faster.

“I really think that you two should listen to what I have to say!” Desperation was starting to bleed into her tone.

They quickly turned the corner, but Ursula poked her head back for a parting remark.

“Not interested.” 

“Wait!” Mel called out, running after them. “I think everyone should have a better opportunity to get to senior government positions.”

The girl turned to corner to see the duo standing there, arms crossed.

“Look we’re orphans we’ve got to keep our heads down. The possibility of us even approaching someone high up is nearly impossible, let alone becoming one. So, leave us out of it, alright?” Ursula hissed.

“Oh. Why not?”

They both sighed and raised an eyebrow.

Mel blushed, “Right – Orphans. I’ll just leave now.”

The elfin pair rolled their eyes and left, once again just making it to their mathematics class on time.

When Mr. Weilan had squeezed through the doorframe his briefcase automatically opened and their tests from yesterday flew out onto their owners’ desks.

“Good morning, everyone.” He said, breathing heavily, “Please raise your hand if your test has a red ‘X’ on the front of it.”

Four did as requested.

“Hmm, there should be five of you.” His beady eyes scanned the classroom. He raised a fat, sausage like finger at another teen, “You. Why didn’t you say anything?”

The guy gulped, “I-I didn’t want to get expelled Sir. I know I did poorly on the test. But I promise I’ll work hard!”

The teachers’ jowls flushed red, and he visibly started to shake, “You should be glad. That I can’t send you to detention. Because you are expelled. Along with you four.”

When he concluded his sentence he slumped back down onto his chair inhaling big gulps of air, glaring at the impertinent child all the while.

With heavy hearts and reluctance, the five left the room.

The fat man still took over five minutes to restore his breathing to it’s usual standards before he began to teach.

 

<-{|}->

 

It was an upset pair that walked out of the classroom two hours later.

“I can’t believe we’re just starting to work on times tables, after three years!” Sophia grumbled, stomping her feet.

Ursula placed her palm on the flat of Sophia’s back and started to rub in little circles.

“We knew that it was going to be slow going Soph. But why don’t we take a quick look at the library during lunch?” The tall girl said comfortingly.

The blonde elf let out a calming breath, “Good idea. I’ll see if there are any books in there which aren’t in the other one. Are you sure you want to come? You’re not really interested in that kind of stuff.”

The auburn-haired teen knelt and nuzzled her face against her lover’s, eliciting a soft melodic giggle, “I’d rather be with you.”

Sophia gently brushed Ursula’s auburn hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear, and then let her gossamer silk soft lips leave a featherlight touch on the blacksmith’s cheek.

“I love you,” the blonde said tenderly, her soft breath caressing the side of Ursula’s face.

“And I you.” The tall elf’s alto reply resonating through both their bodies.

Both of them stood there, basking in each other’s presence, for several minutes completely oblivious to the hectic school surroundings. It was with lighter hearts that they headed off to the library, hand in hand.

They were both soon ensconced in the towering shelves of musty old books. Sophia nestling into her claimed position on Ursula’s lap, book in hand. The teen being used as a seat however, was merely enjoying the comforting weight and warmth of her wonderful lover.

“I’m glad we missed out on going to get lunch yesterday as well. We might’ve been dragged into whatever Mel was talking about. What kind of person does that though?” Sophia said idly.

Ursula thought about it, delicately tapping a finger on her chin, “Either someone crazy or someone with a lot of power.”

The emerald-eyed girl wrinkled her button nose, “She doesn’t have a name starting with ‘A’ though.”

“That’s why I’m leaning towards the former,” Ursula replied with a wry smile. Her chocolate orbs soon tracked the focused of their conversation walking towards them, “Speak of the devil…” she muttered.

“There you are. I thought you two would be in here!” Mel said with a sunny smile, her red eyes twinkling.

“Oh, gods not again.” Sophia muttered, leaning back into her seat hoping its large boobs would smother her.

The taller of the two glared at the interloper, “We’re not interested.”

“I realise you guys don’t want to join my group but at least we can study together.”

“Has anyone joined your group?” The green-eyed elf asked blandly.

“…Not yet. But I have confidence some people will join soon.” She gave them a suggestive wink.

Ursula’s glare grew from a smoulder to an intense bonfire, yet the girl seemed to completely disregard it.

“Aside from that, I think it’ll be so much fun to study together – Just like having friends!”

Sophia winced but Ursula held strong.

“Mel, we’re sorry but based on what you said earlier you’ll have a whole lot of people, nobles in particular, looking at what you’re doing. We just can’t be associated with that.” The tall girl explained firmly.

The red-eyed teen’s sunny expression swiftly dimmed, but she quickly had a forced smile on her face, “Oh, right. I understand.” She turned and tried to discreetly rub the water weeping out of her eyes as she began to walk away.

“Why?” Sophia’s soft simple question pierced the air. “Why have that stance? What do you stand to gain from making an enemy of so many nobles?”

“Because I am in the position to do so. For people like yourselves who have no one on your side.” She turned back around, her waterfall like black hair flaring out, and despite the tears her expression was resolute, “My family are not nobles but due to a recent shortage of enchanted weapons our shop has become a primary source for them.” The couple gave each other a furtive glance. “If they go for me then they risk losing that, so I planned to lever that into getting better representation for those of us who don’t have much.”

Ursula sighed, “Look, Mel, we’ve been told many times to keep our heads down. Nobles are well known for pressuring those of us orphans who do well to ‘work’ for them – unless we do something drastic.” The ruby-eyed girl covered her mouth in shock, “So we can’t step a toe out of line.”

“What if I wait until I’m out of school to start my campaign? Could we be friends then?” The girl asked hopefully.

Sophia looked pleadingly at her partner who let out a terse sigh.

“If you so much as mention your plans to anyone we’ll say that you coerced us into it, even after we finish school.” Ursula said, crossing her arms.

A beaming smile burst onto her face, “Of course! Don’t worry, I won’t say a thing!”

She looked eagerly at them both like a happy puppy waiting for its next meal.

“What?”

“So, what do friends do? I’ve never had one before. Should I sit in your lap as well?” She asked speedily, the orphans barely able to keep up.

The blonde elf huddled into her warm seat and shot the excitable teen a glare, “No. That’s my spot.”

Ursula shot a wry smile at her lover, “Mel, we’ve been isolated from the other kids due to our more – mature outlook. We have no idea how friends work either. But Sophia and I are together,” just saying that sent a thrill through her body, “So the stuff we do is on a whole different level. Why don’t we all just start by reading together?” She suggested.

Mel was off like a shot, within seconds she returned book in hand and rocketed into a chair coming awfully close to tipping it over.

It was a few minutes later the bell tolled prompting students to return to class, many trying to sneak one quick round of games in before they left.

Their new companion sent a pulse of magic into the spine of the book causing it to float off back into the shelves.

“I’ve got to get to class! I’ll see you two around – Bye!” She ran off before they could say a word.

Sophia grimaced, “We may regret that.”

“Oh no – this was all you. You know I can’t say no when you look at me like that.” Ursula argued, squeezing her partners curvaceous body into her own.

“I was just like her though.” The softly spoken teen answered.

The blacksmith scoffed, “You couldn’t approach anyone – let alone asking them to be your friend. She’s a little different to you.”

Sophia pouted and then wriggled her shapely ass on Ursula’s crotch prompting a quick flow of blood in response, severely tenting the teased girl’s pants.

Sophia grinned unrepentantly and then ran off towards her next class.

The tall teen sighed and shifted her third leg down one of her pant legs, further bulging the already strained material. With an awkward gait she set off after her partner.

 

<-{|}->

 

“Good afternoon class, I am Ms. Miriam, and I will be the one leading you through the enticing depths of our past in the city of Aedar, or as it is most commonly known – History.” The teacher said enthusiastically.

“I thought I’d begin what how this city was founded nearly three-thousand ears ago.” She said with wonder. Using her magic, an illusion of what she was speaking was being played in front of the children. “King Aedan was searching high and low for a new place to settle. And then he found it – a dungeon.”

The lights in the room dimmed as the illusion showed a regal elf, his head adorned by a solid gold crown, stepping into a deep dark cave.

“Unaware of its dangers, he ventured forth slaying the vile beasts within.”

The image changed to the man decimating monsters, his bloody sword carving a swath through their putrid visages.

“But after thirty days and thirty nights he grew weary, his hunger and thirst consuming his every thought. Alas, he had no choice but to consume the very creatures spawned from this deathly place.”

One of their classmates, so absorbed by the story, screamed out, “No! Dungeon meat is poisonous!”

The elf in the illusion ate one of the animals with gusto but soon fell to the floor retching.

“He barely clung on to his life, his great mana reserves barely able to combat the toxic food. When his magic was nearly spent, and all hope was lost he played one last gambit – he ate the mana crystal of the manamals.”

The man curled up on the floor gasping for breath, darkness began to creep into frame and as if was his final movement he swallowed a mana gem. Suddenly his frame burst with awesome power, mana streaming from him in great waves. He stood and confidently strode out of the illusion.

“It is said he brought the dungeon to heel and forced it to spawn more edible mana gems, the only dungeon of its kind to do so. From there he began the construction of his city that stands to this day. The city of Aedar!” She concluded with a loud clap, abruptly ending the illusion and shocking the teens in their seats as the room suddenly retuned to its previous bright lighting.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, the adult sized teens began excitedly whispering amongst themselves.

“Now, now. Calm down everyone.” Ms. Miriam waited a few moments for her students to face her again before continuing, “Your homework for next class will be to give me half a page on why the discovery of the edible mana gems were so essential to the founding of our city.”

The teacher smiled as perhaps the ten-thousandth wave of groans swept past her elven ears.

“Now, we still have an hour and a half left of this lesson. You may spend the time completing your assignments.” Her lips curved mischievously, “Or you may go home – it’s your choice. Please keep in mind if you do not hand in the work, you will be expelled.”

Nearly all the class stood and started to gather their personal property, with guaranteed procrastination on getting it done by the next class they all left, leaving only the two elfin orphans.

Pulling some paper from out of their desks they went about completing the homework and thirty minutes later they left the room, the teacher giving them a subtle nod as they departed.

Ursula made quick work of the walk back home nearly dragging Sophia at some points. With a hasty wave to Rosalind, the pair were in Sophia’s room and had silencing spells up in record time.

“Geez, what’s set you off?” The small elf smirked.

Without a word, Ursula unbuckled her pants, reached in, and began pulling at her dick. Centimetre after centimetre was slowly fed back through her pants, the girl shivering from the sensation until finally the huge horse shaped rod flopped out, veins angrily pulsating along the shaft as it jolted with each strong heartbeat.

The sweet musky scent of cock and pussy flooded the room. Sophia felt her core go into overdrive, her juices flooding her clothes and then onto the floor below, her slightest movements causing her pants to loudly squelch.

“W-What did you d-do that for?” The blonde queried, subconsciously licking her lips.

“You’ve been teasing me the last few days and now you have to pay the price,” Ursula growled, “You choose how, but I’m getting off tonight.”

The enchanter shivered as her partners’ animalistic lust rolled over her, she shucked off her clothes and stood there demurely, her own dick standing tall and thin streams of fluid running down her legs. She then took a few steps to stand right next to Ursula and began to lightly caress the long rod jutting out form her body.

Continuing her movements, the blonde knelt and, using her cheek to gently nudge the cum laden nuts out of the way, lavished the damp pussy sitting in front of her face with long licks. Her jerking motions quickened, her pre slicked hands gliding across the surface of Ursula’s fat log. Sophia’s tongue then ventured deep within the sopping hole in front of her rubbing against the fleshy internal walls.

Ursula moaned gutturally and grabbed a fistful of Sophia’s long golden locks, trying hard not to grind her crotch on the face below. Her other arm was resting on the wall nearby to stabilize her rapidly weakening body.

“Your hands feel so good – wait where is your tongue g- Oh SHIT” Ursula moaned as her body folded in half, barely able to keep the orgasm at bay as Sophia’s mouthy muscle flicked across her clit and then onto her balls.

The tall teens pre cum had now percolated down onto her nuts, basting them in the musky fluid and subsequently coating the kneeling woman’s face as her tongue continued to dance across sensitive wriggling flesh.

“Fuck, keep going. Keep going, I’m nearly-!”

Sophia’s hands were a blur as they whipped across the rapidly hardening cock, her face still buried within her partners crotch.

Ursula, just before she finished, pried her lover out of the juncture between her quivering legs and maneuvered her head to the tip of her horse dick. She looked down at the emerald-green eyes in askance and received a slight nod.

With a loud squelch the tall girl sunk over thirty centimetres of dick in her smaller partners moist throat, bulging out the skin near her breasts.

Sophia’s plump lips were spread thin around the giant intruder, the sides of her mouth twitched in her attempt to smile as she pressed her face closer and closer to the root of Ursula’s giant cock, her mouthy appendage continuing to slither against the veiny skin.

Finally, the blonde’s jaw was almost fully unhinged, but her face settled against Ursula’s crotch, her body fully impaled by red-hot dick – putting any sword swallower to shame.

The big blacksmith moaned whorishly as she felt like her entire lower half was on fire. Both arms were now desperately trying to keep herself upright as her legs just couldn’t support her.

Sophia used some magic to fill her lungs, gave Ursula a wink, and then began to hum.

“Oh FUCK!”

Ursula’s gut clenched hard as her cum bloated balls visibly shrunk and then rapidly refilled and emptied again, sending man cream shooting up though her dick.

Sophia’s already thin lips stretched a little more as the cum raced though, down her throat and was deposited directly into her stomach. The super pressurised first shot actually made a small indent in the short girls’ stomach as a deluge swiftly followed.

With a loud groan Ursula’s legs gave way, her butt slammed against the floor with a splash as she fell into the small pool of fem cum from Sophia’s cunt. The small teen, still impaled, was dragged along with her, letting out a very muffled yelp of surprise.

Meanwhile the cum continued to flow, filling out its new home in the green-eyed teen’s stomach. The cream filled teen, feeling the huge load tapering off, gradually pulled back.

Ursula’s hot cock let off a few weak twitches, painting the walls of Sophia’s throat white. When it was finally removed, like the sword from the stone, it gave off one last spurt which fully coated the blonde’s already fluid glazed face.

Panting, the tall elf laid there for several minutes to get her breath back and find some semblance of strength in her legs. Eventually, she sat up as saw Sophia blankly looking at the roof, her hair a matted mess of cum and golden strands. Her face was also coated in several layers of sexual juices topped off by a thick white layer of sperm varnish.

The green-eyed blonde was idly stroking her rounded stomach, the molten warmth of the cum spreading through her limbs. Her musing was interrupted by her lover’s alto voice.

“So, interested in having dinner tonight Soph?” Ursula asked with a grin.

Hi Y’all!

I hope you all enjoyed. As always let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

See you in a week… or in the comments!

41