Chapter 37: To the Pain of the Past
1.2k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And I pronounce you guilty.”

Headmaster Arne bared down on Allan, the ferocity of his mana intensifying with each slow step until the man before him was laying prostrate on the floor. But as quickly as it came it vanished, the intense mana was sucked back into him leaving everyone wondering if the powerful pressure they were just subjected to was real.

“I do not like to involve myself in these kinds of matters but the severity of the crime and the disparity in ages between my apprentice and yours, necessitated my interference.” The eagle animan expounded with glacial surety, “Now. Would you care to explain yourself?”

Anger clouded the buff man’s eyes as he raised his head, but the moment his gaze met Arne’s slitted pupils his head sunk, “Fine,” he spat, “I’ll stop trying to copy it.”

The headmaster then turned towards his students, “You two disappointed me today. The situation is entirely out of hand, and it did not need to be.”

“We kinda went about it the wrong way,” Sophia admitted sullenly.

Ursula nodded along sourly before turning to Allan, “We actually wanted to give you the enchantment and get a cut of what you earn.”

A flash of fury bloomed across his face but when he opened his mouth to speak no sound came forth. Ellie, the brunette woman they had harassed earlier, stepped from the crowd, her hands raised as if she had just used magic.

She sent a condescending faux smile towards the prone man, “You hubby need to stay quiet,” before turning to the two teens as her sky-blue eyes narrowed, “And you two have a lot of nerve trying this shit after what you just did. But what my husband did was no better. So, let’s make a deal. Before that however.” Ellie gestured for the door, “Everybody out – shows over and you can go home.”

A few people shuffled left but the majority shuffled in place.

“What about our money?” One man questioned from the back.

Ellie’s faux smile turned a little manic, “If you could please come back tomorrow – I’ll be able to sort you out then.”

There were a few grumbles but eventually the large group of shoppers dispersed, excited whispers being exchanged about the events only minutes prior.

Allan finally managed to dispel the silencing spell and roared, “Ellie what the fuck!? They attacked me!”

“For fuck’s sake Allen, what the fuck do you think you’re doing? They’re kids for Gods sake! You told me that it was from the dungeon!” Ellie yelled back.

“How was I supposed to know that they had him,” he protested, wildly jerking a finger at Arne, “As a backer.”

Ellie started to take deep breaths as her face flushed blood red, “It shouldn’t have fucking mattered either way!”

“Ahem,” Ursula coughed lightly, grabbing the arguing pairs attention, “Should we try to organise something?”

Ellie sent her husband a death glare before turning to face the elfin teens, “Two-and-a-half percent net profit from the product.”

Ursula’s eyes gleamed as she fought to keep her excited expression neutral, “You’re kidding – try thirty percent.”

“We’re sourcing all the materials,” Ellie scoffed, “five percent.”

Ursula smirked, “But without the enchantment you don’t have anything to sell – twenty-five.”

“True,” the woman unwillingly conceded with a grimace, “How about ten. As we have to make the product as well.”

“Best I can do is twenty,” Ursula stuck out her hand.

Ellie frowned before her expression morphed into cautious optimism, “Meet me in the middle?”

The tall elf negotiator thought for a few long moments before nodding her head, “Yeah, I can do that, shall we write it up? In a contract I mean.”  

Just as she finished shaking Ursula’s hand the shorter staff woman suddenly felt like she had been tricked. She shot a guilty glance at her husband but remembered she was supposed to be angry at him.

“This is all your fault!” She shouted at Allan and then stormed off.

Ursula winced as she patted off the caked-on dust and debris from her clothes from when she was sent through the wall and cast a few healing spells to reduce the already purpling bruise starting to appear on her back.

“I’ll be back tomorrow I guess,” Ursula commented idly. “Should I bring along some paper?”

Allan shot her a murderous glare but ultimately decided on just huffing angrily at her and stomping off to find his wife, leaving the two teens and Arne alone in the foyer of the shop.

“…Well that went well.” Sophia muttered wryly.

Headmaster Arne sighed loudly, “I believe you both know how you have erred today. Please, go home and reflect on what you could have done differently.”

 They both nodded glumly and left into the icy late evening air.

They made it back just in time for dinner to conclude, snagging a few cold bowls and scarfing down the bland meal before retreating to Ursula’s room.

After getting completely undressed, they lay down together on the bed, Sophia almost fully lying on her lover, with her head nestled between her new mattress’ sizable boobs. They remained there blankly staring at the roof as the memories of the day washed over them.

“Holy fuck it’s been a long day,” Sophia complained after a few minutes, her body and mind emotionally wrung out.

Ursula absentmindedly hummed in agreement, her eyelids drooping by the second.

“You know I’ve always wanted to try something,” Sophia babbled towards the ceiling.

“What?”

“If you get hard and stick it, you know, inside a girl and go to sleep. Do you still stay hard? Or can you even go to sleep?” Sophia pondered.

It took a few long seconds for the words to process through the fugue of pre-sleep in Ursula’s mind.

“What are you even talking about?” The tall elf asked incredulously.

The green-eyed teen rolled her eyes and scooted up a fraction aligning their pelvises vertically. She reached down and grabbed her lover’s member, noticing its thinner and much shorter state while flaccid, and pushed the head into her seemingly always wet vagina with only a fleeting moment of discomfort.

Ursula raised her head to look but her vision was blocked by Sophia’s perky milk laden tits sitting proudly on her chest, “Why are you doing this?”

“After today I just want to be close to you,” The blonde admitted in a quiet whisper.

Ursula dropped her head back down and decided to let nature take its course. Although with little to no movement from either of them, only the occasional jolt from the blondes clenching pussy muscles providing any stimulation.

Over the next several minutes, blood began to fill into Ursula’s horse shaped schlong. Gradually pushing aside and filling, the sensations slowly building. Both their shallow breaths shifting into soft sensual moans.

At the fourth minute the faintest outlines of the large rod could be seen in Sophia’s stomach. Both their sexual fluids starting to leak from their members as a heady mix of pre and girl juice began to dribble out onto the bed.

With Ursula’s boobs being so close, Sophia angled her head to start nibbling at one of the pink nipples beginning to stand proudly atop the large peaks. Lavishing it with long strong licks, enjoying the faint taste of her partner’s skin. Realising the other was being left neglected the blonde used her hand to massage the other boob.

In reply Ursula began to trace the outside of her enchanting lover’s long ears with her tongue, eliciting soft mewls that only added to the chorus of moans spilling from the teens mouth. She then directed her hands to grope the massive mammaries of her partner and felt an immediate reaction as the blonde’s back arched, pushing the boobs further into her rough palms, and her fuckhole tightened and fluttered.

With the addition of such stimulating contact, and the thought of slowly spearing into her blonde lover’s wet and willing pussy, it was by the fifth minute that Ursula’s dick was fully erect, the large bulge reaching all the way to Sophia’s upper naval. They both let out long exhales of relief as their bodies relaxed into one another drawing immense comfort from the other’s physical presence both inside and out.

They laid there for a few minutes, only using their heavy breathing to shift their bodies to provide the delicious friction they wanted, with the occasional flex of Ursula’s giant dong pressing against Sophia’s spasming insides edging them closer to the peak and drawing out the bliss of being together and joined so intimately.  

Eventually, the urge got too great for Ursula, she firmly grabbed hold of Sophia’s doughy perky chest for leverage and began to wildly thrust her hips up sending out gushing spurts of their combined fluids that had pooled within Sophia’s body.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” Sophia chanted, whimpering as each thrust slammed home into her core sending shockwaves of pleasure echoing into her brain. “W-Wait!”

“What?”, Ursula grumbled, she slowed but continued to saw her cock in and out of the tight wet hole of the girl above her whilst continuing to knead her dense milk laden boobs.

“I want to take it slow, enjoy it.” Sophia moaned piteously.

“We’re enjoying it right now,” was Ursula’s gruff reply.

“Ursy,” Sophia complained though the word transformed midway into another whorish moan.

With a superhuman effort the brown-eyed blacksmith stalled her movements to slower than a crawl, though her breathing was getting heavier by the second to suppress the immense desire flooding through her veins.  

Sophia, completely oblivious to her partner’s plight, enjoyed the massive meat delve deep not her depths pressing against all her silky folds that reciprocated a tight wet embrace. The flared head could easily be seen bulging out her stomach to the point where individual veins and bumps could be seen. Curious, the blood began to massage the head through her stomach.

 It was a minor miracle that Ursula did not cum right then and there, the mental stimulation of receiving a handjob while also fucking her lover was extremely arousing to the extent that her cock flexed, lifting her partner up and basted the entrance to the girl’s womb with a ginormous dollop of pre.

“Oh fuck,” The blonde groaned as she somehow slid another few centimetres down as her full weight was being supported by Ursula’s horse shaped man meat, her fem lube now gushing out around the huge intruder. Her large sensitive cherry red nipples and boob flesh sending tingles of lightning like pleasure coursing through her body.

Seeing as she had been restricted the tall elf decided to get her stimulation another way, her deft hand movements on her partners milk tanks concentrated on the girl’s hypersensitive nipples, cutting off her partners loud moans as she spasmed while being suspended in the air while her cunt muscles desperately tried to squeeze out the white life giving fluid.

The more Ursula’s rough palms danced over Sophia’s gigantic for her frame tits, the more the blonde’s silken inner walls tried to milk the large horse cock.

Sophia could only focus on her boobs as the waves of pleasure began to emanate from them, her nipples feeling as sensitive as her cock as the hands roughly attempted to squeeze out the milky cargo to no avail. Her voice now a constant low keening moan that slowly got louder and louder until the blonde could finally feel her body tense as the peak neared. But just as the peak neared, Ursula backed off.

“Fuck – why?!” Sophia screamed as she flailed her arms to try to reach down and rapidly jerk off her fully hardened dick.

Which is exactly what the taller teen was waiting for. Ursula’s hands shifted lower onto Sophia’s waist, and with all her considerable might she slammed the teen straight down, her own hips rising to meet her partners.

A loud concussive slap resounded through the room followed by the sound of a deluge of fluid cascading out of Sophia’s pussy onto the floor. Then an orgasmic scream as the green-eyed teen’s cock spewed forth cum all over herself, a few shots even arcing over her head and landing on the girl beneath her.

But Ursula wasn’t done yet, her long cock felt like it was on fire as she continued to slam their bodies together, using her paramour’s fleshy hole to get herself off and extending the orgasm of the spasming body above her.

For a full minute the blacksmith abused Sophia’s soft inner walls, enjoying the feeling of her rapid-fire thrusts spearing into her partner and being wrapped by very wet and very willing folds. Feeling the heat gather to extreme intensity, Ursula used the last few seconds to pull her fleshlight down one last time and grind the blunt end of her dick against the blonde’s womb. And then she felt bliss.

It was several minutes later that they both came to in a tired pleasured haze, their mana reserves strengthened once again. After such a long day their limbs were barely capable of movement but they both felt a sense of fulfilling warmth suffuse their bodies as their eyes closed and they drifted off, still connected at the waist.

Over the night their dreams were filled with vivid flashes of pleasure as illusory sex scenes played out in their minds.

 

<-{|}->

 

Ursula woke to the same warm soothing comfort that she fell asleep with and for the first time in a while she felt truly relieved. Before she even began to move, she sent out a quick pulse of cleaning magic forcing the various fluids that had dried onto her skin to float away and disappear.

Now free of the sexual glue, the still sleep addled teen went to shift her sleeping lover but found her oddly heavy, specifically around her waist, and each small shift highlighted the fact that her fully erect dick was still nestled inside the soft folds of Sophia’s pussy.

Craning her head, Ursula looked out over their nude forms and quickly realised the cause for her partner’s change in weight. Overnight Sophia’s stomach had rounded out to the point that she looked several months pregnant – filled with pressurized sloshing cum.

The movements jostled Sophia to the point of waking up, her mouth leaking out a small moan as she did so.

“Morning,” The blonde mumbled, silently questioning herself for the last time she had felt this warm.

“Slept well?”

A lewd grin spread across Sophia’s face, “I had some pretty good dreams. You were – oh.” Her emerald orbs opened to see her distended stomach as her tingly pussy told her that she was still very much stuffed with dick.

“Oh indeed.” Ursula muttered wryly.

“You must’ve been ejaculating the entire night! How am I even –“ Sophia let out a depressive sigh, “Magic. It’s just always magic.”

Ursula placed a few comforting pats on the blonde’s fluffy hair, “While I love this Soph – lying on a freezing cold bed covered with, erm, fluids isn’t the best. I’m still e-erect so you’re going to have to slide up.”

With a fake put upon sigh Sophia began to leisurely shimmy her way off the pole, her teasing movements instantly reignited her sexual fervour and with a teasing grin she rotated on the spot and sat back down in cowgirl position. Although her midriff was rather full you could still see the faint outline of the auburn-haired smith’s horse dong.

“Just one more go,” Sophia whispered lustfully into Ursula’s long ear, eliciting a full body shiver through the tall woman.

Although her legs left like jelly Sophia went to stand, her stretched pussy lips clinging desperately to the rigid pole as they were dragged along, leaving a viscous trail of their juices on the rod. Just as her legs felt like they were going to give way she dropped back down letting out a long whorish moan as centimetre after centimetre disappeared back inside her.

Ursula was looking on entranced. She saw Sophia eyes half lidded, biting her lip, her large perky tits swaying pendulously and her well-formed rear ripple as she sat back down. The mental and physical stimulus in addition to the night of being kept constantly stimulated had her shooting her last load of the long night deep within the recesses of Sophia’s cum tank of a womb.

“Holy fuck Soph!” Ursula moaned as a torrent of cum shot through her dick.

Sophia’s groans joined her partners in a lustful chorus as she felt the molten hot spurts crash into her insides and then fade away into the huge pool inside her. When the flow finally stopped, with great reluctance Sophia crawled up her partners body, gradually pulling herself off the large impalement.  

With one final push, like a shaken champagne bottle Ursula’s flared head popped out like a cork and was swiftly followed by a large foaming mass of cum shooting out onto their absolutely soaked bed and the floor below.

While Sophia was draining herself, Ursula set about cleaning the room up. She concentrated for a few seconds and with a snap of her fingers the bed suddenly exploded with milky white fluid that collected into a ball and vanished. The stain on the wall was dried and then she waited for her partner to drain her very full womb.

It was over ten minutes later that the blonde finally was satisfied so Ursula stepped off the bed to complete the spell. Only to make a large splash and sink into an ankle-deep reservoir of cum and fem lube.

“Holy shit.” Sophia gasped. “There’s enough fluid there to-” she stopped to shake her head, “It’s magic, just accept it and move on.”

With another slow wave of her hand the heady mix of their sexual juices gathered and vanished.

It was with lingering touches and longing looks both got dressed and headed out into the dining hall where breakfast had nearly concluded. They were just in the process of grabbing a bowl when Eyvor walked up to them with quick steps.

“You two finally finished fucking! Tyr’s back!” The violet-eyed woman spoke rapidly, “Come on I had a feeling you two might ask the right questions.”

“Wha- Having se- N-No we weren’t doing that,” Sophia bumbled through an answer, guiltily glancing over to Rosalind who was sitting only meters away with one eyebrow delicately arched in askance.

“Tyr’s back? Let’s go meet him right now,” Ursula rushed out of the room grabbing a hold of Sophia, casting worried glances back at the matron.

They rushed over the Eyvor’s house where they found the huge bear-like man sitting at the dinner table snacking from a small mound of mana gems at his side.

He turned and a large grin spread across his face, “Ah! Eyvor you’ve returned and with the courageous little one as well!”

Sophia tilted her head quizzically, “Courageous? What did I do to earn that?”

The man’s laughter boomed through the house, “Any person who attempts to eat as much as me is a courageous warrior!”

Sophia shrugged and focused on the task at hand, “Tyr do you remember what happened?”

The man’s big brown eyes narrowed in concentration as he crunched down on another mana stone, “I have been told that I’ve been missing but all I remember is going into the dungeon’s lower floors and then leaving.”

“Could it be the gems?” Sophia whispered to Eyvor but the woman shook her head dismissively.

“Nah, hundreds of others eat more than him and nothings happened to them.” Eyvor answered.

“So, it’s some sort of time compression then?” The blonde offered, “Have they checked him for anything nefarious?”

Eyvor nodded, “Yup, there’s nothing in his system and his mana is the same as it was beforehand. And the dungeon has never been known to mess with time.”

After a few minutes of scratching her head Sophia shrugged, “I can’t think of anything – Ursy?”

The blacksmith shook her head, “Your guess is as good as mine.”

Eyvor slumped, “Damn.”

“Sorry Eyvor,” The enchanter apologised with a bowed head.

“Don’t worry about it. Hopefully the answer is something simple.” The curvaceous woman said with false optimism.

“Don’t worry!” Tyr shouted from behind them, “I am in perfect health!”

“You sure are buddy,” Eyvor smiled although it was tinged with worry.

The three women left the man sitting at the table and went outside into the sun.

Eyvor conjured a blanket and sat down on it, “So uh, Rosalind looked a little upset this morning. What happened yesterday?”

They both let out long groans and their heads slumped as the memories and emotions of the long day prior flashed across their faces.     

Sophia looked up at her sister with dead eyes, “It was a really, really long day.”

Hi Everybody!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks chappy. I’m taking suggestions for sex scenes if people have them.

As always, if you have any questions or suggestions about other stuff please don’t hesitate to say so!

I’ll see you in a week… or in the comments!

35