Chapter 40: Let the Storm Rage On!
1.4k 17 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia and Ursula were taking their time as they walked hand-in-hand to their new home. They were accompanied by a steady stream of adventurers, in similar outfits to the pair, taking back their hard-earned food and money. The dull evening light of the fading sun casting long wispy shadows deep into the distance behind them.

Ursula, noticing her partner’s current state, gave her a comforting rub on her hand.

“It’s really for the best Soph.” The blacksmith said.

The blonde sighed, “I know, but it doesn’t make the decision any easier.”

“Come on, lets get back and I can get some food into you,” Ursula said with a teasing grin, continuing in a heated whisper next to the girl’s long sensitive ear, “And we don’t have to be quiet now either.”

“I could certainly go with that,” Sophia chirped, shivering as heat ran down her spine.

Ursula shot the green-eyed woman a smug smile as she began to pull them along, weaving through the people to quickly make it back to their home. Sophia nearly missing the tall teen glance around for any suspicious characters. Seemingly satisfied, after the door opened the tall girl whisked Sophia into her arms and carried her across the threshold, getting a small pouting glare in return when she let the girl back onto the ground.

“What? It’s only right.” Ursula said with a cheeky grin.

“You could have warned me.” Sophia muttered, her long golden hair masking her red cheeks. “Go get dinner ready.”

Ursula mock saluted and soon the chopping of root vegetables and the flare of fire magic could be heard issuing from the small kitchen.

Sophia took the chance to explore the small building. From her vantage point of the dining table she could directly see her partner nearly dancing around the kitchen with a smile on her face. Moving along to the back wall she spied the door to their bedroom, directly inside she could already see the walls were much thicker than usual as they gave off a muted magical glow.

Taking a quick glance inside she saw another door that led to a small ensuite which contained a generously sized wooden bathtub. A small smile graced Sophia’s face as she recognised her sister’s work.

“No taps or drains, how are we… oh.” With a second’s concentration the bath was filled with water and then after another second steam began to gently waft up from the water and spiral into nothingness.

With a small, hurried glance towards the kitchen Sophia pulled out a small, wrapped parcel from one of her bags.

 

<-{|}->

 

Ursula was humming a small tune, swishing her body back and forth as she chopped up some carrots and onions using a conjured knife and board and threw them into the pot sautéing them lightly before frying off some manimal bones. She conjured some water and added a little salt and reduced her continual flame spell to a low flicker after it had boiled, releasing the delicate smell of broth into the air.

Just as she was dispelling her conjured tools, she heard Sophia cough lightly from the bedroom. She turned and her mouth went bone dry as her jaw dropped.

Her lover was standing in the doorway dressed in the schoolgirl outfit given to them only a few weeks ago. Her heavy tits swaying pendulously with each breath, barely contained in the thin fabric. The shirt clung to her curvaceous frame dipping inwards before flaring wide around her broad hips before tucking itself into a sinfully short skirt which Ursula could swear, she could just catch a millimetre of exposed pussy lips leaking glistening trails down her long slender legs.

The tall elf stumbled on the spot, her head feeling faint as the blood surged downwards bulging out her adventurer’s clothes in microseconds.

“Holy shit,” Ursula whispered in heated awe, dyeing Sophia’s face an even deeper red as she shyly turned away. The blacksmith tried to swallow but her mouth was just too dry, “You look amazing.”

Sophia met her lover’s gaze for a second and then slinked back around the doorway.

With her large dong straining fiercely against the fabric of her pants Ursula rushed forward, rounding the corner at inhuman speeds. Somehow her dick got even more erect at the sight before her, the magically reinforced cloth nearly tearing at the seams.

Sophia was laying on the bed belly down, her red face coyly looking over one shoulder as she fully exposed her large pert ass, the base of her fully erect cock, her soft quivering pussy that was leaking a steady stream onto the floor, and slowly winking backdoor – the short black skirt framing the indecent image.

In a flash Ursula discarded her clothes onto the floor, letting her large breasts swing free and the musky scent of her huge cock and flushed cunt to fill the room. Slamming the door shut she pounced onto the willing subject before her. Her meaty thighs wedged themselves between Sophia’s forcing the blonde’s legs even wider as she lined up her drooling cock against the warm inviting hole before her.

Before she plunged in however, Ursula gently touched Sophia’s cheek and gave her a questioning look.

In reply, the short teen turned her head back round and wiggled her butt back rubbing pre all over her holes, “Fuck me.” She whispered.

Ursula groaned as a wave of lust washed over her, her horse dick shooting out a spurt of pre-cum that covered Sophia’s ass. Reaching down she wrapped her strong hands around the blonde’s slim waist and roughly pushed forward, bottoming out on the first thrust.

Sophia screamed with pleasure as she felt the large dick realign her insides, her skin bulging out at her upper stomach, “Fuck! This always feels so good!”

The tall elf leaned over, letting her weight press against the girl below her. It restricted her movements somewhat, but she could still pull out ten centimetres and then slam it back home grinding the broad tip of her dick deep into the core of the blonde.

Sophia wailed with each forceful thrust rocking her and the sturdy bed below, her ass rippling gloriously. She then felt a hot wet breath on her ear as her partner began to nibble on the sensitive tip causing her pussy to gush out fluid. All she could feel was the warmth of Ursula’s body pressing against her and the dick spearing into her insides and sending pleasured spasms across her body.

“You’re such a fucking tease,” Ursula growled into the ear before her, “Do you like being fucked like this?”

Sophia muttered something incomprehensible as she felt Ursula’s heavy balls slap hard against her clit causing her muscles to tightly grip the long length inside.

The blacksmith slammed her dick home once again and paused relishing the feeling as fluttering walls massaged her pulsing dick, “Do you like being fucked from behind?”

Feeling an orgasm quickly building the blonde moaned and nodded her head, shifting her wide hips and rubbing her sensitive folds more to just try to bring her peak closer. Her legs had completely lost their strength as her body was pressed into the mattress, her dick rubbing against the soft fabric of the sheets and sending sparks of pleasure into her brain.

Ursula set a brutal pace, loving the feeling of the walls pulling at her length as she withdrew and welcoming her back home as she pushed forwards. She also reached around front slathering her hand with a copious volume of pussy juice and began to frantically jerk her lover off.

By now Sophia’s voice had devolved to whorish moans, each powerful thrust accompanied by a squeal and the steady pitter patter of pre and girl cum dripping onto the floor. Finally, she could feel the peak coming, her body began to rapidly heat up in anticipation, her dick getting harder and her hole getting tighter. Finally, with a scream she came, jets of cum racing out of her cock onto Ursula’s hand and her pussy gripping hard and sucking at the pole lodged inside her, arms and legs rapidly twitching.

As she watched her partner cum Ursula smiled warmly, she had caused this and maybe she could try a little harder. She knew her partner was sensitive – especially after an orgasm, so she decided to speed up.

With a grunt of effort that was half a moan, the tall elf pulled out about five centimetres of thick dick, the suckling hole making her fight for every millimetre. Yet when she went to thrust back in her dick was warmly welcomed back inside like a conquering hero. She watched as the shocks that were rocketing Sophia’s body and had begun to diminish return with fervour.

Each time Ursula tried to pull back the tighter Sophia got until she was almost fully locked in place. The blonde’s internal muscles were clenching hard at the base and then rippling up the length, greedily milking out the pre in small spurts.

The blacksmith still felt a little way off from reaching nirvana, but she had the presence of mind to not wildly rut away while she couldn’t move. So she lay there until the jolts of the body below had calmed to twitches and the haze and cleared from Sophia’s emerald orbs.

“Fuck,” Sophia panted, her voice hitching as her internal muscles shifted, “That was a good one.” She frowned for a moment, “Did you cu-”

Ursula lifted her hips up as far as she could go from her mostly prone position and then pushed down hard causing Sophia’s cheeks to ripple as her hips slammed into them drawing forth a guttural moan from the girl beneath her.

“Ursy!” Sophia yelped, “I’m still really sensit-”

And then the thrusting picked up again, the sound of a squelching pussy echoing even louder in the room as the blonde’s pussy somehow got even wetter from the orgasm, holding the fluid in place to bathe the cock in it upon entry.

Ursula crooned as she watched Sophia mewling and moaning whilst trying to subtly shift her body to minimise the pure pleasure racing through her body. With each bed breaking thrust she pushed harder, tried to reach even the slightest bit further within the depths of her partner to get herself off.

The enchanter was hit with another enormous peak, her drool leaking onto the bed as her mind was overwhelmed again with the sensations of her folds being stretched around the giant horse shaped invader.

This time however, Ursula did not stop, she groaned as she tried to pry herself in and out of the vice like grip, her bloated balls boiling with heat as they went into overdrive in another vain attempt to inseminate her partner.

“FUCK!” Ursula shouted as she thrusted balls deep and blasted her man cream deep within, painting the entrance to Sophia’s womb white on the first shot and then like a pressurized stream the next shot blasted through, both of them far too gone to care about the sounds emanating from their joining.

Instinctively, the tall elf tried to push further in, pressing her cockhead right against the opening and pouring more sperm inside.

A minute later, Ursula was slumped across Sophia the last vestiges of her orgasm still sparking through her. Both their legs were a mess of foamy cum and clear pussy juices. Sophia pitifully whined as Ursula withdrew, feeling the cum cascading out of her.

“I’ll just finish off dinner Soph, you rest up,” Ursula murmured into the blonde’s bite marked ear, receiving a moan in reply.

Ursula stepped back and grinned proudly, Sophia was still twitching on the bed before her, both her holes looking like they were desperately trying to milk something as cum continued to flow out of Sophia’s pussy.

With a skip in her step, she trod back into the kitchen completely bereft of clothes. She pulled out the manamal bones from the stock and added a few potatoes and cubes of meat and brought it down to a low simmer.

Back in the bedroom she found her partner right where she left her, the waterfall of cum now having slowed to a small trickle. It was now she realised that the bed and floor still looked as pristine as it was when they first entered. Their fluids simply rolling off the surfaces towards a corner where they vanished.

With the care of a mother with her new-born Ursula gently picked Sophia up off the bed and disrobed her, marvelling the feel of the soft milky white skin against her hands. She took the limp girl into the bathroom and gently washed her in the lukewarm water.

“I think my breasts have been washed enough,” Sophia tiredly stated after a few minutes with a small wry smile on her face

“They need at least another ten minutes,” Ursula firmly stated, tweaking a nipple standing proudly out on a boob.

The short blonde was lulled into a light sleep as the tender movements of her paramour caressed her skin and the gentle trickle of falling water soothed her mind. Her warm daze however, was eventually interrupted.

“So, what brought this on?” the blacksmith asked softly, “Not that I’m complaining though. Just unusual for you.” She tacked on quickly.

“You were stressed,” Sophia answered softly, the few words providing all the explanation needed.

A warm loving smile grew on Ursula’s face and she nuzzled the green-eyed teen planting a few lingering kisses on her cheek, “I love you.

“I love you too.” Sophia sleepily replied.

“Right, you want to have dinner still?” Ursula asked with vigour, smirking at Sophia’s long ears twitching in anticipation.

“Yup! Let’s go now!” Sophia shouted as she jumped out of lap of her carer, took two steps and stumbled to the floor. She shot a glare at Ursula who was sitting there was a smug grin, “This is your fault.”  

“Oh dear, you’ve fallen,” The blacksmith said in faux seriousness, her eyes gleaming with a sly promise, “I guess I’ll have to eat everything myself.”

Even though Sophia knew her companion was joking she began to scramble out of the room using her arms to pull herself along, “No! My food!”

Ursula rolled her eyes and picked up the small wet form off the floor, she paused for a few seconds as a wave of magic washed over them both, turning the water on their bodies into small wisps of steam.

“You are incorrigible.” The tall auburn-haired elf stated fondly, tightening her grip.

Sophia smiled, “You wouldn’t want me any other way.”

“There is more than one way that I would like you,” Ursula grinned toothily.

 Sophia’s face went red, and she ducked her head behind one of her captor’s large boobs.

Her partner now sufficiently teased, Ursula carried the girl back into the kitchen area and finished off the meal using purely magic, not wanting to lose even a moments contact.

Several of the wooden cabinets had their doors tucked away to the side until she found one with several wooden bowls stacked up inside and another with cutlery. Two bowls and spoons flew out to meet with some of the soup which was levitated out of the pot. Finally, they drifted over to the table in front of them warming the room with their steamy meaty fragrance.

“Come on Soph, it’s dinner.” The brown-eyed elf cajoled.

The blonde in question unhid her face from behind the boob and thought for a moment muttering, “I can finally try that.” She sent a grin upwards as she began to lightly stroke the semi-erect dick underneath her. It only took a few seconds before it was full mast, the tip throbbing against her back and leaving a smear of white pre.

The elfin blacksmith sighed, “How am I supposed to sit down now?”

“Like this.” Sophia grinned as she grabbed onto Ursula’s shoulders and hoisted herself up, but before she could continue her plan, she couldn’t help but take a moment to appreciate the high view, “So this is what its like.” She murmured wistfully.

The moment now savoured, she turned, took a deep breath and pushed her body up further letting her puffy pussy rest on the broad cockhead of her partner. Without preamble she sunk down, letting gravity, her still sodden pussy and her weight do the rest. She could feel the pillar of heat inexorably spear into her until her bubbly ass finally came to rest against Ursula’s abdomen, her mouth leaking out a content moan and her belly bulging out obscenely from the huge insertion.

“N-Now sit,” The impaled girl commanded.

Ursula did so, muttering, “I do like where this is going.” Savouring the feeling of the warm walls once again enveloping her sensitive cock.

“N-Now just l-lean over me and eat,” Sophia half stuttered and half moaned as she shifted both bowls over in front of them, she gleefully grabbed a spoon and tucked in, giving off a breathy sigh as the taller girls boobs ensconced her head. For the first time in a long while Sophia felt content, regardless of her nude state her whole body felt suffused with warmth from the huge dick deep within her pleasurably spreading her pussy, her lover’s skin and the warm hearty soup she was gulping down.

Ursula also had a moment of mental clarity. She took a moment to appreciate the weight settled in her lap, rhythmically squeezing her length, while the heat of Sophia’s pale skin radiated through her body. She glanced around the house and let a warm happy smile float across her face.

Our home.

 

<-{|}->

 

It didn’t take them long to scarf down the rest of the stew, the sound of their chewing only interrupted by the steady pattering of sexual juices from their joining.

Sophia finished well before Ursula. She sent the bowl over to the sink and leaned back, resting her head against her seat’s sternum. She absent-mindedly rubbed her full belly, inadvertently caressing the large dick nestled within her as well.

“Thanks for dinner,” The blonde said, a happy smile plastered on her face.

“If this is how we eat in the future I will die a very happy woman,” Ursula said, flexing her abdomen to make her dick twitch.

The short enchanter, who had maintained a low buzz of pleasure throughout the meal, hugged her midsection where she was basting a molten hot pulsating rod in juices. A sly grin grew on her face as she rocked her hips, her lower lips stretching across the veiny dick, “I wouldn’t mind it every now and then.”

With a small burst of strength Ursula pushed the chair back and tightly grabbed Sophia’s waist, she could feel her dangling nuts having filled up and then some over the meal inflate further.

“I guess we better finish this off then,” Ursula growled as she dragged Sophia up and up until just the tip was still lodged inside her, the short elf girl’s legs dangling in the air, then wrenched the body back down with a loud squelch and a muffled thump. The blonde letting out a squeal as her fuck hole was battered once again.

As she jerked the girl up and down Ursula watched entranced as Sophia’s butt cheeks rippled, the force traveling up into her heavy boobs as her head lolled to the side.

“I-It’s s-so sensitive.” Sophia moaned.

“J-Just a bit longer,” The sweaty blacksmith eked out, gritting her teeth as fire began to race through her balls and dick. A minute stretched into four as she continued to desperately manhandle her lover, Sophia nearly insensate as she was used to get off her hole just a fountain of girl cum.

Finally, with a groan Ursula’s horse-like dick began to harden even further, the suckling of the folds intensifying as if in anticipation of the creamy load about to spew forth. She slammed the teen home one last time and exploded with man cream, the head grinding against the opening to Sophia’s womb and spurting out a deluge directly inside.

Sophia was letting out a continuous low keening moan as her mind was bombarded with pleasure, her body no longer able to muster enough strength to even twitch with all it’s energy focused on milking the rod within her with all it’s might.

Her womb was still partially filled from earlier, so it only took a few shots for her belly to bulge for a different reason. After a few minutes Ursula’s rod was nearly indistinguishable from the cum ball trapped within.

Ursula’s mind gradually came to minutes later, her lower half a mess of the mixture of their fluids, and Sophia asleep atop her, her head on her breasts. She took a moment to appreciate her paramours angelic face framed by soft golden locks and the girl’s soft pouty lips slightly parted as she breathed deeply.

Her arm’s slightly stiff from overuse she gently popped the blonde of her dick, the movement accompanied by another flood of their sexual mixture. With a thought their emissions gathered together into a ball and disappeared. She looked at the small arcane lights for a second and snuffed them out, plunging the room into dull moonlit darkness.

Cradling her precious cargo Ursula moved herself into the bedroom and under a warm fluffy blanket, curling around Sophia protectively. She was asleep within moments, one last thought fluttering into focus.

A very happy woman indeed.’

I’m back!

Thank you all for your patience. I hope you enjoyed this rather smutty chapter.

As always if you have any suggestions please don’t hesitate to say so!

See you in a week… or in the comments!

43