Chapter 42: What I’d Dare
1.3k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wooden door closed with a bang as the pair rushed into their home, quickly divesting themselves of their adventurers’ clothes and standing nude in the middle of their home. Both their faces were flushed a deep blood red as the sounds of their heavy breathing emanated through the small house.

The moment Ursula’s dick was freed from its confines it sprang free releasing its musky aroma only causing their passions to enflame further. Sophia’s pants on the other hand landed with a wet slap as the fluids from her gushing crevice soaked them through in moments.

Without a second’s hesitation Ursula picked Sophia up and walked them both into the bedroom. They both gasped as their pillowy lips mashed up against one another accompanied by the sounds of wet squelches and moans. Their tongues danced around each other, exploring each other’s mouths with reckless abandon.

Still in her partner’s arms Sophia went limp, allowing her own chest to rest upon the generous boobs she was being mashed against. Although she could feel the extreme heat of Ursula’s rod against the small of her back and the leaking pre smearing against her ass, she used her hands to maul the tits within easy reach forcing the tall girl to gasp into their kiss.

Ursula fell back onto the bed, maintaining the intoxicating lip lock until the last possible moment where they were forced to gasp for breath.

“You know,” Sophia whispered saucily, “We were just taught this spell for breathing underwater…

Ursula smirked, “That sounds like a good idea.”

Sophia’s eyes closed and a second later a soft glow enveloped her head before disappearing, almost immediately her breathing slowed and then stopped, a soft glow emanating from her chest.

The blonde turned and straddled Ursula’s midriff, facing the imposing pillar of flesh attached to teens lower half. Inspired by her impromptu class with Rosalind earlier she cast the lubrication spell on her mouth, all she felt was a brief tingle as a thin film of magic formed over and inside her mouth.

Hooking her mouth around the flared tip of the cock she sunk her head down, feeling every bump and vein as her throat was stretched to its absolute limit.

“Holy fuck!” Ursula moaned, her legs twitching reflexively.

Sophia’s march was unrelenting, she did not stop until every last centimetre of dick was safety ensconced within her throat, her stomach bulging out slightly. Her tongue flickered out and lavished the base with swipes. her free hands diving towards the hidden cave of her lover. The second her soft hands caressed the tender skin of Ursula’s lower lips she felt the dick jolt within her.

She sped up her ministrations, her fingers diving into the wet box and teasing soft mewls from her stern partner. Once she reached a steady rhythm with her hands she then began to shift back and forth sending the dick gliding across her soft inner walls.

Ursula, finally feeling her blonde paramour start to move, gently grabbed the girl by the hips and help with the movements. She could feel the walls conforming around her giant dong, but the saliva and spell removed most of the friction, significantly reducing the wet pleasurable rubbing.

She also had a face full of a heavily drooling pussy, her chest already glossy from the viscous juices. Occasionally seeing and feeling the head of the short elf’s dick rubbing against her. But what really interested her was the lightly glistening rosebud winking invitingly at her.

One hand began to slowly gravitate towards the hole, she spent a second to palm the soft ass cheeks before letting a single finger to gently press against the opening. Sophia immediately stiffened up and whined around the giant obstruction in her mouth.

The blonde’s emerald orbs began to take on a brown hue as their souls aligned once more, shuddering as the blissful feeling of having a warm wet hole wrapped around a dick filtered into her perception.

Why?’ The short teen asked through the link.

If you don’t want to do it, I will stop.’ Ursula replied.

 ‘…One finger.’ Was the near silent answer as their alignment abruptly ended.

At this moment all movement had stopped – other than the instinctual squeezing of their holes. The blacksmith took one of her fingers and began to trace around the crinkled flesh surrounding the hole, the blonde shivering as an anticipatory and fearful glint appeared in her eyes.

Ursula’s small movements were unhurried but consistent, taking her time to allow her bed companion to adjust to the unique new feeling. Occasionally, she would increase the pressure slightly and quickly back off letting the flesh spring back into place, the magical lube glistening in the low light of the room.

The tall elf shivered as the rhythmic squeezing that was now so characteristic to Sophia’s inner body renewed with increased fervour on the dick lodged within, massaging it with soft wet flesh. Taking her pinkie, she slathered it was a liberal coating of lube and began to gently press against the brown backdoor in front of her.

After a moment’s twitching it gave way and Ursula immediately felt Sophia clamp down hard.

“You right there Soph?” Ursula asked, her dick hardening at the mere thought of plunging it into the exceedingly tight passage she was now feeling out.

The blonde slightly shifted her head up and down on the dick, obscene squelching sounds sounding out into the steamy room.

It didn’t take long to bottom out on the smallest finger, wiggling it around didn’t elicit much of a response, so she shifted to her middle finger and plunged it in, letting off a soft sigh of contentment when her partner tightened once more. After a minute or two Sophia relaxed once more so a thumb was used to plug up the hole.

They stayed there in that position for several more minutes slightly shifting their positions every so often to keep the blood flowing. Feeling confident the blonde began to rock back and forth sending both appendages diving into her once more, trepidation now shifting to anticipation as small sparks of pleasure flashed in her ass.

The large prone elf laid back and enjoyed the view of a pussy constantly leaking onto her abdomen and a bubbly butt greedily swallowing her thumb. She took her hand out and taking some of those juices she slathered them onto the rest of her hand and then pushed in her index, middle and ring fingers in a triangle formation. Yet her partner continued unperturbed even increasing her pace, her meaty cheeks nearly clapping around the hand.

By now Sophia’s stomach had already formed a slight paunch from the small spring of pre that burbled forth from Ursula’s horse dick, her head now sinking down to its root nearly every second, strings of drool collecting near the now huge balls sloshing with cum. Her jaw began to burn as it was stretched wide and abused by the humongous width in her mouth, so she used one hand to gently caress the boiling hot balls and the other to finger the steamy pussy underneath.

 “Fuck!” Ursula shouted, “Keep going I’m nearly there!”. Her large arms clamping down around Sophia’s midriff to hold her in place as she began to powerfuck the moist throat. Her balls slapping into the blonde’s face with each powerful thrust leaving a slobbery musky splatter in their wake.

Each second the blacksmiths iron grip grew tighter her body focused solely on reaching the peak, using the throat to get off – the blonde’s soft and supple body now flush against her own. Then with one last desperate drive of her hips, going in as far as she could muster, she gasped as cum began to flood out of her cock and directly into Sophia’s stomach.

The pressure was so great that Ursula felt the blasts through the skin and onto her own quickly filling out and then expanding the new cum depository. Normally, such a large volume of white cream would be bursting to get back out and yet it remained, Sophia’s magic instinctively keeping it within her. Every so often the tall elf would take a half second to slam her hips back up unconsciously.

Locked in position the jitters of Ursula’s orgasm eventually came to an end, the tip of her dip submerged in a sea of cum and still weakly jettisoning a small trickle that coated the inside of the teens throat as it was slowly withdrawn.

Now looking several months pregnant Sophia weakly rolled off, the fat tip of the pole dislodging from her abused throat with a loud schlock, finally able to breath in deeply although she did not need it.

“Holy fuck that was intense.” Sophia gasped, feeling a small oozing of warmth within her as her mana increased.

Gasping for air Ursula gathered herself and said, “That was only round one… and you haven’t cum yet.”

“If you stuff anymore in me, I think I might explode.”

Ursula smirked, “Well let’s see if you do.” She scooted off the bed and then dragged the blonde to the edge letting her legs hang off the side. Taking her meaty cock in one hand she lined it up with Sophia’s lower hole.

“I-I don’t think it’s going to fit.” The elf muttered nervously.

Holding the hips of her partner, Ursula eased her own hips forward pressing the overly large blunt head against the glistening opening. The flesh bowed inwards, but the hole refused to budge – so she pressed harder.

Then in an instant Sophia’s ass gave way and swallowed up and over half the huge rod, her prostate exploding with pleasure as the flared heard pressed against it sending a huge spurt of pre out of her human shaped dick. They took a few moments to breathe to acclimate to the sensations before Ursula was off like a horse at the races.

The incredible tightness accompanied by Sophia’s blissed out face reigniting her drive with the power of an inferno. She slammed her hips in and out putting the sound dampening enchantments to the test as she drew forth Sophia’s squeals and whorish moans. Each movement forcing another spurt of pre from her partner onto her trim stomach.

“Your ass feels so good! So tight!” Ursula moaned, emphasising her words with a particularly brutal thrust sending her cock so far in she could feel the warm pool of cum in Sophia’s stomach.

The short elf could now feel as the medial ring of her lover’s pillar of man meat passed over her prostate every second, while a normal human shouldn’t have any pleasure receptors so deep within them Sophia sincerely believed that she did, the large head of her impalement dragging against her inner walls and sending lightning to her brain.

Each movement was so pleasurable that Sophia didn’t even realise when her orgasm had begun, her pussy sending out a small river that flowed down onto the huge horse rod and then into her spasming ass and her sizeable member wildly shooting out huge wads of cum in time with the ravaging thrusts from her wife.

Seeing Sophia reach her peak Ursula cranked up the speed even faster, her hips a blur as a sound almost identical to clapping was reproduced using the generous cheeks of the green-eyed elf’s butt and her own hips.

With one final groan the horse-membered woman unleashed her second monumental load of the night inflating the already heavily expanded abdomen of her lover even further, the sticky white cream filling every nook and cranny it could.

When she finally came down from her high, Ursula glanced down to see Sophia still twitching through her own nirvana, her dick weakly spurting out whatever cum it could make between each pulse. Her stomach had progressed to the size of mature twins, although it seemed that with the much larger volume of life-giving fluid the quicker it was seeming to be absorbed within.

The tall elf slumped down next to her partner and tenderly caressed the taut skin of her stomach. The small movement causing a well of pressure to form against the tight lock that her dick had formed on the cum within.

Their eyes drooping by the second they had enough time to cuddle up – spooning of course – and go to sleep.

 

<-{|}->

 

The pair gradually woke, the single window in their room not facing the sun like their old bedroom still providing a few small licks of morning light.

Sophia’s stomach had decreased in size by about two-thirds, but there remained two large bulges in her stomach. One being the sizeable load of cum still within her butt, the other Ursula’s huge rod still hard and fully inserted.

With a small smirk her Ursula began rub the small circles over both bumps eliciting a shiver from them both. The movement also applied a steady pressure on the flared head of her cock ever so gradually pushing it out. Eventually, her schlong was forced out until with a loud pop, similar to that of a champagne bottle, and alongside it a small wave of cum.

“Morning,” Sophia mumbled, her pale face flushed from the early morning activity.

“Morning Soph, how are you feeling?” Ursula asked.

The blonde took a moment to think about the warm gooey cum still leaking out of her gaped asshole, “A little sore to be honest.”

“You should be glad it’s this world, back there if someone had fucked you like that on your first time? At best you wouldn’t be able walk the next day.”

Sophia pouted, “Not like that would ever happen with anyone but you. And why did you have to go so hard?” She reached around and pulled one of her cheeks up to have a look at the dilating hole, “I might not even go back to normal.”

“With how much you were screaming last night – don’t say you didn’t enjoy it.”

The short elf’s face blushed an even deeper shade of red, “I never said that…” She mumbled.

“Let’s get up – if you keep flaunting your ass like that, I don’t think I’d be able leave.” Ursula hedged; her eyes drawn to the lascivious sight.

Sophia grinned which turned to shock when she felt a hand slap her ass sending it rippling, “Oi!”

“Worth it.” The blacksmith smiled unrepentantly.

Puffing up her cheeks Sophia socked her partner in the gut with her dainty fist, looking at her arse she immediately saw the large red handprint across her pale skin, “Rude.”

Laughing softly to herself, Ursula headed off to the bath.

 

<-{|}->

 

The soft whump of a small cloth bag on a nearby table startled Sophia and Ursula out of their cuddle induced reverie.

“Greetings.” Said the immaculately dressed Abi Harvard, “You information was correct, there are a few talents extra due to the importance of it.”

Ursula raised an eyebrow in askance.

“The noble in particular died due to a broken oath, his name – Adam Veslingr.” The snowy noble announced whilst inspecting her nails missing the guilty shift from the pair, “Your information will allow my family to force them to capitulate several valuable plots of land due to their despicable behaviour, therefore, thank you.”

She turned to leave but saw Sophia open her mouth to speak so she paused. As no sound was forthcoming, she left, her heels clacking on the cold stone hallways of the school.

“Fuck.” Ursula muttered.

“That means he told someone.” Sophia added, a chill running down her spine. “What are we going to do?”

The auburn-haired elf grimaced, “There’s not much we can do other than keep on being cautious. He broke the oath he made – technically – so the family can’t come after us overtly.”

The small blonde crawled deeper into the embrace smothering her head in boob.

“What did you want to ask?” Ursula asked after a few minutes in a small whisper.

“Well, that time when Adam was trying to buy me, he was offering platinum so why has Abi only ever given us gold?” Sophia asked with a small frown.

Ursula thought about it for a moment, “I would guess that it’s because anybody trying to pay for something using platinum would probably be robbed… or worse.”

“Makes sense…” Sophia trailed off before a thought struck her, “That reminds me –we should go see the headmaster. We need to organise the upgrades for our house. Maybe it could even get done while were out hunting with Axia again this weekend.”

“Well, it won’t happen if we don’t ask him,” The tall elf scooped the blonde up into her arms and hugged her into her boobs, “Let’s get going!”

Sophia snatched the purse of coins from the table as they were leaving, “You nearly forgot the money – that could be used for food!”

Ursula sighed exasperatedly and carried onwards.

The headmaster’s room was only a few turns away, so they made quick time to the lavishly furnished room, they both gave a quick nod to the receptionist, who had long gotten used to their unusual method of movement, and headed in.

“Sophia and Ursula. What brings you to my office on such a wonderful day,” the day had been particularly warm for a winter month, signalling an early start to the spring season.  

After letting Sophia onto the ground Ursula bashfully rubbed the back of her head, “Well we made a deal with a girl in our year called Abi Harvard. We taught he some stuff and she agreed to fund some builders to add some workshops to our house. We just thought that you would have some suggestions.”

The old man nodded thoughtfully along, catching the light from one of the lamps on his bald head and reflecting it into their eyes.

“I could put out some feelers. I would hazard a guess however, that Axia would know some construction inclined groups.” The warbled voice of eagle animan explained.

“It just has to go through you Sir as you’re our contact with the upper class.” Ursula explained.

“Very well. Just to be sure, you did make sure that whatever you told her was kept safe?” He asked with a jovial lilt, his posture however, betrayed his tense thoughts.

Ursula looked him straight in the eye, “She gave us her word.”

He visibly relaxed, “Good, good. Now run along – best not waste such a day.”

“Thanks Sir,” Sophia chirped, “Good luck with the paperwork!”

Ursula gave the man a wave, picked up Sophia again, and ran off – directly leaping out of a window into one of the courtyards.

“Those girls…” The old man sighed. He looked down at the sheet of paper that had been sitting on his desk for several days, a thin veneer of dust settled on top. But that did not obscure the title written in bold cursive lettering, ‘Proposal for the Implementation of Arena Combat.’ “I hope they know what they are doing…”

 

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for reading, things are really getting into motion now…

As always if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

See you in a week… or in the comments!

37