Chapter 48: Old Mother Nature’s Recipes
2.1k 8 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day after school Sophia was standing in the spare workspace rubbing her hands together with childlike glee.

“I can finally have a proper space for my, uhh, other hobby as well!” She said.

Ursula sidled up to her, “What are you going to work on first?”

“Before even that can happen,” The blonde said, “Let’s wait for Arne to come here and check to make sure this place is safe.” She emphasized the last word with a wink and a gesture to her ear.

“Right, safe…” Ursula nodded, “So when did he say that was going to happen again?”

“Soon I think…” Sophia trailed off to look behind her shoulder, “Hmm, that’s odd, Arne and Chanel seem to have a sixth sense for when they can act mysterious. I was sure he was going to try something just now.”

“What makes you think I have not already my dear student?” The eagle animan’s voice sounded out from in front of them.

Both teens nearly summoned their weapons from the fright.

“Why the fuck are you invisible?” Ursula asked incredulously, a hand over her heart as if to keep it in place.

Although they could not see him, they would bet that the man had a ghost of a small sly smile on his face.

“To check the room for outside magical interference of course.” He replied jovially.

“Right,” Ursula said blandly. “I take it the place is clean?”

The headmaster abruptly appeared in front of them, “Nothing to be concerned about. A few health monitoring enchantments but only for the direst of circumstances.”

“Good,” Sophia muttered before walking into their house and returning with a small bag. “Everything from Tartok's place is in here. Can you give me a hand Ursy?”

The tall blacksmith nodded.

“I must bid you both a good night,” The old man announced, “Students still require my assistance at the training halls and I loath to leave them unattended.” His gaze vaguely wandered over to where Eyvor’s residence dwelled and he shivered, “Yes, I must be off. I should mention that you may have Axia visit today or tomorrow.”

“Thanks for letting us know and for your help, Sir.” Sophia said.

The animan gave them both a short curt nod and left the room.

Almost as soon as he left, Axia walked through the door, took a quick look around the area and gave a short grunt of affirmation.

“Adequate.” She muttered.

“Axia!” Sophia shouted, running up to the woman with her arms outstretched.

The master blacksmith deftly dodged the hug and started to make her way towards the training area.

“It’s good to see you again, Master.” Ursula said in a subdued manner.

“You did not trust I would survive?” Axia scoffed.

“Of course, you were going to do fine,” The tall elf hastily added, “We were just concerned for you.”

Their teacher frowned, “You need not have been, worry is for those with too much time on their hands.”

“I think that’s one of the longest sentences you’ve ever said,” Sophia could help but point out, “Are you sure you’re all okay?”, a small smile then grew on her face, “Or are you flustered?”

Axia blankly stared at the blonde, “Ten laps now – the both of you.”

“But I didn’t say anything!” Ursula exclaimed.

“Twenty.”

“Could you at least tell us what we’re running laps around?” Sophia sighed.

“Thirty.”

The two elves groaned and set off under the intense glare of their teacher.

 

<-{|}->

 

Sophia slumped into her chair with a groan, resting her head on the bench that dominated the space in her enchanting workshop, sweat on her head pooling on the varnished wood.

“She’s a nightmare.” The blonde uttered fretfully.

Ursula, who was sprawled out on the floor, managed to incline her head a few millimetres in agreement, before letting it flop back down.

“Why did you stop?” Their mentor’s voice loomed from behind them.

The surfaces they were laid upon muffled the reflexive groans before they rose like the dead and stumbled back towards the training area.

“We’re exhausted Axia! Just give us a break!” Sophia pleaded.

The tall woman regarded them coolly.

After a few seconds, hope began to surge within their chests as the thought of resting seemed to become a possibility.

“No.” Axia said ruthlessly, “Hurry along. Ursula, don’t forget your weights.”

Sophia set off, fearing the possibility of even more laps being dished out. Ursula meanwhile began to use some magic to adhere weights to her back. With each weight, her robust body sunk slightly and when she began to run each footfall made a loud muffled thump as the enchantments woven into the floor dispersed the force.

Their running forms were non-existent and breathing haggardly as they made their way around the room, Axia watching over them with an apathetic gaze. As the pair neared the other side of the room the master blacksmith focused her sight on the space next to her.

“Please stop doing that Arne. It will not work.” Axia said.

“This time I was expecting you to see me.” The voice of the Headmaster replied, “What have they done to earn this treatment?”

“No reason.”

“Axia, must you push yourself like this? You were half dead merely a few hours ago.” The headmaster said, trying to lay a comforting hand on the taciturn woman’s shoulder.  

The woman shrugged the hand off and her fiery red orbs fiercely glared at the space the eagle animan was occupying, “I’m fine.”

The invisible man sighed, “Very well. Please just rest when you can. I would not stand for you to injure yourself due to your stubbornness.”  

Axia waved him off and settled in to watch her students struggle, her palm idly rubbing her shoulder that oddly felt slightly warmer.

 

<-{|}->

 

The next day found the girls walking stiffly home from school with a tired mien. The day was mostly spent either sitting as still as possible or traversing the school from seat to seat like poorly programmed robots as their muscles refused to function properly.

“So Ursy, have you got any plans on how you’re gonna fight in the competition?” Sophia asked.

“Not really,” Ursula grunted, “Best I’ve got is whack ‘em with my shield until they either surrender or go unconscious. You?”

“Not too much better,” Sophia groaned, “I don’t think Arne would appreciate my go-to tactic of shooting at eyes and joints until they’re dead or not moving.”

“He didn’t mention it but there should be elimination by ring out, that’s how fighting competitions have gone in the past.” The tall elf offered.

Sophia perked up, “Since when do you know about competitions?”

Ursula looked off to the side and mumbled, “A book.”

“Gasp!” Sophia said in faux surprise, “A book? Is your head okay? Maybe we should take you to Rosalind for a check-up?”

Ursula’s cheeks flushed red, “I’m allowed to read books!”

“With how much you avoid them I’m surprised you still remembered how to read.” The blonde continued a grin growing on her face.

“Hey! I don’t deserve this – this lambasting.” Ursula said as she picked up her walking speed.

“Oh, that’s a big word. How long did it take for that to stick?” Sophia said, a toothy smile now across her face, “I’m allowed to say this because we’ve been at school for years now and I haven’t seen you read a single line.”

Ursula whined pitifully before saying, “Oh yeah?! Well, you read too much!”

“Ouch – that hurt so much.” Sophia deadpanned. “Whatever shall I do to recover from this.”

Another long groan erupted from Ursula’s throat.

“Cheer up Ursy,” Sophia said cheerfully as she patted her partner’s side, “It’s not like that was the only book you’ve read in the last few years, right?”

Ursula was suspiciously quiet.

“Right?!”

“No comment.”

“Oh, dear.”

“M-Maybe we should talk about something else?” Ursula continued swiftly, “Like – Uhm, alchemy! Got any plans now that you have a proper space?”

Sophia’s sly smile promised teasing later, but she allowed the conversation to shift, “Yes actually. There are two potions I’m looking at. The first, for obvious reasons, is something to speed up natural recovery. It’s actually rather interesting, they haven’t developed something which provides a general boost to healing as they haven’t found a need to. All healing potions are designed to dispense an instant burst of regeneration to a wounded area – that’s why they’re administered topically on a wounded area and… I’ve lost you, haven’t I?”

“Yup!”

“Right – the other potion is something to reduce the size of my boob-”

“NO!” Ursula shouted before covering her mouth, she removed it when she saw Sophia’s raised eyebrow, “I-I mean why do you want to do something like that?”

Sophia’s eyebrow remained quirked, “Countless combat-related reasons, do you know how hard it is to shoot a bow with bowling ball sized objects on my chest?”

“B-But surely you’ve gotten used to it by now?” Ursula reasoned.

Sophia’s emerald orbs shimmered as an idea started to form in her mind, “Nope – and it’s going to take a lot of testing so I’m going to have to just go without my top for a while at home.”

Her tall lover whimpered as she imagined the sight, “I can’t say no to that but… Maybe you should think about it?”

By now they had reached their home, while they entered Sophia furrowed her brows and looked to be intensely thinking. When the door closed, she shucked off her shirt and let her breasts bounce free, Ursula looking on as if hypnotized.

With a cheeky grin, she said, “Nope.” And then walked into the workshop.

The blacksmith stood there like a stunned mullet, her half-erect dick and ruddy features readily apparent.

“But why?” She asked the room vacant room listlessly.

 

<-{|}->

 

What followed for Ursula was three days of hazy sexual torture. Her mind focused on basking in the presence of the great treasures on Sophia’s chest before they disappeared. Her body was in a constant half-aroused state as she watched on as the blonde prodded, rubbed and pinched her boobs while moaning as the sensitive flesh shifted.

At the end of most days, Sophia asked Ursula to rub in the next concoction she had created. The blacksmith suddenly invested in providing a thorough massage to the mammaries.

“If they were smaller, I wouldn’t be able to do this,” Ursula suggested trying to mask the pleading tone in her voice and awkwardly trying to shift her cock down her pants leg.

But Sophia smiled and continued on with her tests, making sure to push her breasts into her lover at every available opportunity, enveloping arms and legs in their warm pliant embrace.

Finally, after another school day, while they were in the workshop Sophia strode up to Ursula and snapped her fingers to get the attention off her breasts, “I think I’ve got it.” She said, presenting a small jar filled to the brim with a white creamy substance.

Ursula nodded and discreetly wiped away the tears that were beginning to form at the edges of her eyes.

“Now make sure you don’t get the potion on your skin, it’s not designed for anything other than boobs so something will definitely go wrong if you do. And make sure you only apply one coat!” Sophia stated.

A short nod, the woman not even questioning why the additional safety steps weren’t needed for their previous testing sessions.

The auburn-haired elf stood there, wistfully staring at the bountiful orbs as if giving them their final send-off. “You served your person well.” The elf muttered as her hands dipped into the jar and then descended onto the supple skin.

Firm, calloused fingers, protected by a thin film of magic, massaged the cream spreading it thinly until the dense orbs were glossy. Ursula didn’t even think as her hands dipped into the bottle again and applied more lotion.  

“Wait, don- Oh Gods.” Sophia’s warning was cut off by an intense tingling beginning in her tits as if their insides had suddenly been carbonated.

“What?” Ursula said as she continued to rub, the skin ballooning out from under her palms.

“Oh fuck!” Sophia moaned as her mounds nearly doubled in volume, now looking completely absurd on her small frame. “Ursy I said one coat! Man I’m glad it’s temporary.”

“What?” The elf repeated dumbly.

And then it clicked.

“You asshole!” Ursula shouted. “Three days! Fuck!”

Sophia grinned unrepentantly and chuckled, her giant orbs wobbling ponderously, “You asked for it.” She shifted her arm to her chin, but even that small movement set her boobs swaying, “Hmm, it’s like there’s less pressure for some reason?”

“Soph. What about your milk?” Ursula asked, her outraged tone switching to one of concern.

“Oh shit.”

The magic within Sophia’s breasts surged back into existence siphoning a considerable amount of mana from her reserves, putting her milk production into extreme overdrive. Both women heard the hissing sound of flowing liquid and noticed as the giant boobs began to slightly sag against her body. Sophia was now forced to put a foot forward to brace herself for the sudden increase in weight.

Ursula rushed forward to lift them up.

“Don’t,” The potioned elf hurried to say, “They’re so sensitive right now!”

Ursula smirked and palmed them anyways, drawing on the last few days to give a mind-melting massage that had Sophia weakly stumbling onto the ground.

“It’s so good!” The teen moaned.

With Sophia distracted, Ursula used one hand to shimmy her pants off letting her giant dong spring free launching a string of pre across her lover’s belly. She lowered her waist and let her dick thwap against her short companion’s chest.

“Wha-?” The blonde mumbled as the intense radiating heat of the dick felt like it was scorching her chest.

Grabbing a boob in either hand the blacksmith sandwiched them together around her dick groaning at the pressure and warmth from this impromptu pussy.

To Sophia, her chest felt exactly how it was being treated, like a warm wet hole to fuck. The dick slid against her skin leaving a brain-melting trail of fire that her waterfall-like lower hole was somehow trying to put out.

As each second passed Ursula could feel the boobs getting denser with milk the skin wrapping ever tighter around her rod. With not a small amount of effort, she thrust through and poked Sophia’s mouth with the broad head of her dick.

“Open up Soph, I have something that’ll help.” She growled, tweaking a nipple in either hand and causing the girl below her to moan.

With a small jerk of her hips, the flared head popped in coating the inside of the hole with a liberal dose of pre. The tall girl let off a gasp at the two different but distinctly pleasurable sensations on her horse-like dick. Instinctively she thrust her penis forward again filling Sophia’s mouth completely with meat and then began to rock back and forth.

That was all it took for Sophia, her pelvis jerked wildly as a fountain of girl-cum squirted out quickly mixing with jet after jet of cum spurting out of her dick. Her attempt at screaming only sent vibrations along the rod and encouraged her partner to rock back and forth even faster.

Unlike her lover, Ursula was still cognizant. But the sensations had her dick throbbing and depositing shot after shot of pre into the mouth she was fucking.

Leaning over, the tall elf began to whisper in Sophia’s ear, teasing the cartilage with her hot breath, “Remember what, ugh, Rosalind said about your milk?”

The trembling intensified.

With a flare of magic, Ursula ended the spell holding the milk back in Sophia’s titanic tits.

Small beads of white fluid immediately burst through swiftly followed by more until the nipple was like a volcanic eruption of milk. Her boobs tried their best to recreate a wellspring of life-giving liquid that cascaded over their bodies and well-lubricated Ursula’s dong trapped in quivering boob flesh.

Sophia’s muffled screaming dulled to weak twitches and moans as her body tried to cope with the pleasurable equivalent of four sexual organs all orgasming at the same time. With each thrust from Ursula, another wave of milk burst forth as she pressed hard into the fleshy sacs under her palms.

Although intensely satisfying Ursula just couldn’t get to the peak. Her thrusting intensified, and loud wet thwaps echoed through the large hall accompanied by small splatters of milk that were forced out.  Her dick now pushing against the back of Sophia’s throat and feeding the blonde a mixture of pre and milk.

The tall girl let off a loud groan of relief as she could feel fire beginning to trace up her dick and her milk-covered balls began to churn to make her own version of milk.

“Fuuuck!” Ursula shouted as she thrust harder than ever before through the giant mammaries and forced the tip of her dick down her paramour’s throat to deposit a deluge of cum. With each giant spurt, she could feel herself being pushed up by the sheer volume in the stomach beneath her. As the pressure began to build Ursula shifted back to send the next wave of semen over her partner’s face.

They were a sight to see, puddles of milk and cum surrounding them with their bodies absolutely soaked in a mixture of the two. Sophia’s top half looked like a well-frosted cake that was still leaking rivulets of cream from her boobs. Ursula straddled her middle with a satisfied smirk, her giant cock still weakly twitching and sending small spurts to firm up the glaze on her lover’s body.

Ursula flopped onto the floor next to Sophia with a splash.

“Soph,” she said lazily.

The spasming continued as weak pulses of milk continued to flow.

“Soph?”

Getting no reply again, the tall elf sat up and poked the blonde who weakly moaned in response. Looking south she found Sophia’s dick still erratically firing off all the cum she could produce and her cunt still gushing.

Putting a hand on either side of one breast, Ursula squeezed inwards and then pushed up sending a small fountain of milk skyward and causing Sophia to spasm uncontrollably for over a minute.

A frown began to settle in on the brown-eyed elf’s face as her partner continued to weakly shudder on the floor.

“Soph!” She shouted, her eyes quickly roaming across the body, “Sophia!”

Seeing the milk still flowing she cast the blocking spell and finally the blonde began to settle. It was still ten minutes before the green orbs gained some semblance of focus.

“Holy shit,” Sophia mumbled, “I’m exhausted.”

“What happened?”

“I-It was just a never-ending orgasm. The only way I can describe it was my boobs were like a constantly ejaculating dick and that made my actual dick go off along with my pussy.” The exhausted girl whispered.

She reached a hand down to feel around her crotch and it just slipped into her pussy which clamped down hard on the digits.

“Ooh.” Sophia moaned; when she tried to move her hand though, “Uhh, Ursy – I’m stuck.”

The tall elf snorted, “That’s imposs- Oh.”

Sophia’s exhausted limb couldn’t gather enough strength to free itself from her own involuntary grasp.

Ursula began to giggle.

“It’s not funny!” The blonde protested.

“We certainly are a pair.” Ursula managed to gasp out between chuckles.

The small elf’s weak glare only encouraged the broad smile on Ursula’s lips.

“I’ll be honest though Soph, you certainly outdid me on the teasing.” Ursula mocked, her eyes ghosting across the gigantic boobs her partner was still sporting. “Will that potion wear off?”

Sophia, hand still trapped, body coated in milk and cum, could only pout.

Hi Everybody!

I hope you enjoyed this week’s instalment. I’ve been wanting to do this one ever since I hinted at it over thirty chapters ago! Don’t worry though there are still a lot more potion shenanigans in the pipeline alongside some more magical positioning.

I doubt I’ll be able to get one out next weekend as work has me absolutely swamped at the moment with little hope in sight.

I’ll see you in a week (I really hope)… or in the comments!

25