Chapter 30
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jung came back into the room, from the kitchen and he found SanHa on the phone , walking around the room . The manner and tone he had adopted was like he was on some illegal drug. He was speaking too fast and his sentences were incomplete.A lot of the things that came out of his mouth were like questions that sounded like he was contradicting himself when asking them.

Jungkook placed a tray of coffee on the table.

He stared at SanHa pacing around the room.Everyone was asleep now. They had stayed up late searching for solutions .

Jungkook was the only one who was up now with SanHa.

He took a cup and he walked to SanHa and handed it to him.

SanHa hung up the phone and he accepted the warm semi-brown liquid. He sipped it really quickly and by the looks of it, he must really appreciate the deductive skills of Jung being able to tell he needs an adrenaline boost.

When Jung looked at his computer, SanHa s command prompt was running crazy ,executing may bypasses by the microsecond. Occasionally a dialog box would pop up declaring that nothing has been found.

Jungkook felt bad for SanHa but even worse for San because the more stressed SanHa is means he can't find a solution and that is the last thing that San needs to hear or tell his bosses. If a leader can't recruit  capable manpower, then why should the leader hold his position?

The last time he saw him, San had sat on top of his bed and just buried his head in his knees.He refused to eat and drink coffee by postposing the meals but eventually he never respected the schedule. Jungkook thought to give him space but he hates to see his hyung like this.

SanHa placed his phone on the table and he sat back on the cushion and begun typing agressively.From time to time he would scratch his hair agressively or he would take off his glasses to rub his eyes. He was obviously tired as well.

MingYu was asleep on the couch whilst on sitting position and DoYoung slept on his lap wearing Jung s jacket despite Jung telling him to go get one of San s blankets.

JunHui had fallen asleep on sitting the floor right next to SanHa and had supported himself on MingYu s legs then used MingYu s jacket as a blanket too.

Anyway, Jung went over to San s room because it's been three hours since he heard San on the phone yet San never once came out of the room to see the progress his team is making

He took a fresh cup of coffee from the tray and he walked to San s door.

After knocking twice  ,he headed into the room

The curtain was closed shut and  there was minimal light in the room except for the lamb on the chest of drawers that dressed the room in golden.

San laid on the side , though he wasn't moving, he wasn't sleeping at all.

He saw that the food he gave San remained untouched and probably went stale. He walked over to the bed side or night stand and placed the cup down next to two others.

Jung opened the blankets and he shifted his body so that he slips into the blankets closer to San.

After he did that ,he laid on his side as well and faced the same direction as San. He then proceeded to slide his hand over San s hand that laid over San s hip. Jung entwined his fingers with San s hand and San didn't react

"We are in this together , okay?", Jung spoke with supporting his head on his palm after he bent his arm.

San turned over and he snuggled into Jung s torso, who responded by locking him in. Though his embrace is small, the magnitude of affection that resonated was screaming volumes.

He laid like a little child in the only safe haven he knows. Seldom does this happen that San feels helpless but the comfort of knowing that if he falls from his high horse, Jung will always be there to catch him, that fact is very soothing.

Their association was an accident, it was never suppose to get this far but it's those relationship that are never planned that seem to feel and be the strongest

Even if San doesn't know most of Jung s secrets or is constantly with Jung like DoYoung, Doyoung is fully aware that everything and everyone  literally comes right under San.

Jung pulled the blanket and covered San and he gently brushed his hair.

" Why did you take so long? ", San spoke with his eyes closed. He was tired

" To come here?"  , asked Jung

" To hold me like this", he spoke softly, teeth clenched, obviously falling asleep.

Jungkook suddenly felt the blood rush to his face. All the heat from the coffee behind him seemed to jump into his body.

He felt the bed he laid hugging San feel like a cloud almost like they would seep through it.

Why did that expression suddenly make Jung feel like he is oxidizing Sodium in his throat. Why does after and only after hearing that expression does it feel like were a declaration of long term waiting?

He has slept on San s bed many times , has slept on his sofa more times than Doyoung has finished his battery.  Why does it only hit him now that San likes it when Jung forces him to cuddle?

The questions raced through his head just like the speed of haemoglobin cells pushing against the thin walls of his veins.

His pulse increased and as much as he is inclined to push away San and calm himself down,  it feels okay since the person being vulnerable is his dear San

He smiled and he proceeded to place his brushing hand over San , somehow pulling him just a little bit closer.

" I will do it more so you won't miss it ", he spoke and he smiled before he too closed his eyes.

    ********

A knock came on the door and Jung woke up.

He listened carefully and the knock came again,

Just as Jung was sitting up ,

MingYu spoke behind the door that Sanha found something

Jung proceeded to tap San lightly on the shoulder being as soft as a feather. He explained why he woke him up and they both stormed to the living room.

SanHa looked a little less tired meaning that he probably fell asleep too.

"I managed to cloak my IP address and redirect host so that whatever am being prompted to release isn't released by me but by the one prompting", he spoke while looking to DoYoung who was fast asleep on MingYu s lap

"So in one hour when the release happens, we are home free", answered JunHui who pulled Sanha s cheek as they say next to each other. He was proud of him.

" Did you find out who prompted you?", Jung directed the question to Sanha. He was leaning against the door-frame,while SanHa had already moved to look at the computer.

" That's the thing, we will know who prompted since  when it gets out, we will know who released", answered playful JunHui

JunHui turned over to DoYoung and he pulled Jung s phone from DoYoung. As he looked at the time he explained that it will soon be twenty-four hours.

San went back into his room to make a call and Jung walked next to the screen and all he saw once again was command prompt on a parade

He moved away and headed for the kitchen.

JunHui followed.

They might as well make some food to eat.

Jung decided to make bread , scrambled eggs and juice.

The dish would have taken less than thrity minutes but will so many people, it will take close to twice as much.

They began.

JunHui didn't help,instead he sat in the counter and watched the magic man working. He had assumed the position that is always assumed by Doyoung and he finally understands why Doyoung is always so fascinated

Fifty minutes later he was done. JunHui had laid the plates down and Jung had dished. it was now left for JunHui  to carry the food to its audience.

Everyone was waiting patiently.Even the sleeping baby woke up , probably because of the smell of food. They were given their food and begun eating

As Jung walked back in, Doyoung told him to sit on the floor but he refused and sat next to MingYu on the couch. Doyoung responded by resting his back on Jung s legs. Jung pressed DoYoung on the head while chewing. He laughed thinking that Jung probably wanted him to sit like that.

SanHa, JunHui and DoYoung were in the floor, Jung and MingYu on the sofa while San was standing up.

The count down stopped and  as such a message crossed the screen.

Simultaneously only SanHa s phone buzzed as he told the other to switch off devices before they fell asleep

' Student Cha EunWoo sent you mail'

EunWoo??

SanHa opened the mail and as such, a video player was loaded.

Everyone s eyebrows reached the sky and mouths dropped to the floor.

0