Chapter 44
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" God help me", he whispered to himself as he pulled down his greenish white jersey downwards . He was wearing his faculty uniform today and he looked like a high-schooler especially with his hair on a side part. 

HanSol told him that the internet was vamping that he be investigated and that they suspect that injustice is being done only because he has a silver spoon up his mouth. That was another way of saying make sure to keep the audience fired up as they are taking bait. 

He walked through the gates of the school and he headed towards the same direction he walked in the last time. Of course he can find and use alternate routes but this time it seems much more easier and safer if he uses this route.

As he walked through the campus walls and corridor, there were so many posters pinned on the walls and boards with his name ,

' investigation must be done! ',

' he deserves to rot in jail for what he has done ',

' none is above the law even the rich'

The list goes on and on. 

He clutched on the arm of his sling bag . He could already feel his day getting messed up even further but as much as the moment demanded it , he is not going to cry at all . 

He walked a fe more steps and as always, the people on the sidewalk were whispering and this time they were not even hiding what they were saying.

" I heard he is going to get suspended", one girl whispered and her friends commented in sync.

He kept on walking and about a few meters away from the admin block , GiSeok walked to him alongside Sana and her minions.

" Did you hear the word on the street?", GiSeok asked him and he went on to place his hands on his hips.

" You disgusting pig. I can't believe at one point I actually thought.. ew!!", Sana acted extremely sassy and faked a gag when at the last word

As soon as they reached him, one of the piglets held out a paper to Eunwoo s face almost hitting him with it but he didn't move or react.

" this says you deserve to become a jail puppy, but I think we could only agree that hell is the perfect place for demons", KyuRi spoke and Hirai smirked at that

" Honestly, do you have no shame? If I were you, I would someone to skin me alive", GiSeok  added while at that and the little group of girls yapped .

He moved his head closer and smelled the air . Even though it was drenched with a cologne worth more than his monthly allowance, he faked repugnance

" Ew!! What is that putrid stench?", He asked and the girls laughed and KyuRi replied it's the scent of toxic and souless carnivore..

" And it seems to be concentrated all here", Sana spoke and waved her hand signalling to Eunwoo

" From his shoes to his head , from his left to his right and all things in his perimeter and five foot radius. It wrecks of compost", GiSeok preached 

" You are in that radius too", Dejun spoke behind Sana and they turned and looked at him. 

Some people who heard this chuckled. 

" Who are you? His attorney?", GiSeok asked after feeling embarrassed . It's true he is very bad at maths.

Dejun was with Jang and they were walking towards EunWoo . Jang stood to Eunwoo s side but still a bit further away. Xiaojun was standing to the side of the space in-between Eunwoo and the five people. 

Jang looked very dangerous but not threatened. His body did make him look like he was up for war though his voice sounded completely different.

As for the silent genius, he could not care less about GiSeok s sassy threats. 

" Don't you have anything to do ? ",  Jang barked at Sana who gawked back at Jang more charmed than scared,  dually thanks to his voice and domination.

" Don't you dare raise your voice at us ", Hirai commanded and KyuRi knodded

" What will you do? ", Jang asked almost implying if they do try something he will bury them alive and kicking . Moreover his tone visibly made KyuRi and Hirai tense 

" Don't worry. He is all meat and no brains ",he tried to console the girls 

" Says the guy who doesn't know metrics and trails girls like a poodle ", Dejun spoke and this time KyuRi quacked.

" You have a death wish???", GiSeok yelled and stormed towards Dejun

Sana blocked him and Dejun lowered then turned his eyes to the side..

" We don't have energy for this. Protect him all you like but just know that you are pulling yourself into a train that is heading for crash mode.  If you read more , you would know he had over six articles , three of which are heavily suggesting he gets investigated. ", Sana tore the air

" It's called a petition ", Dejun boastfully corrected her and GiSeok wanted to go and punch him. He was intimidated by Dejun s coldness and carelessness 

"Shut up", KyuRi yelled at Dejun and he didn't even care.

"Instead of attacking us , you should be attacking this good-for-nothing spoilt brat. His filthyness has polluted the internet and now the whole school is degraded because of his nasty deeds.", Hirai added pointing to Eunwoo and Eunwoo felt like slapping her. Her words were very angering and for him maintaining his composure was like caging a raging bull. 

" So what? Do you want think you can change that? .", Jang answered.

KyuRi and Hirai looked at each other. It just sounded as if Jang is not denying the speculation that Eunwoo is guilty

Sana outstretched her hand and they placed the paper in it. She showed the paper to Jang.

" If there is anything ending,  it's his freedom as things like him don't deserve civilization", she flickered the paper to Dejun  .

" Are you done?", Eunwoo echoed and everyone turned to him..

" For people who claim to hate me , you wait in the corridors for me and when I walk around you can gaze at me like hungry hornets. At one point it seems like you all are jealous and wish instead of those girls in the clip,it was you", he spoke calmly directing his speech to Sana.

' unbelievable ', Dejun thought to himself as he listened to Eunwoo s words

" Let them investigate. Let them gather all their petty change to hire crooks to find whatever they want. Isn't that what.. ", he spoke before Jang screamed at him as if unsure he is sane

" pathetic egoistical spoilt jerk", GiSeok told him and Eunwoo smirked.

" Spewing eight letter words with a two inch brain and three figure net-worth ", Dejun added softly. 

" Fool, who are you talking about?", GiSeok exploded.

" Whoever is the angriest. ", Dejun effortlessly told him causing GiSeok to furiously quiet up

GiSeok zoomed to attack Dejun but the girls pulled him away. Dejun walked carefree stand a bit closer to the place where the crew stood 

" Tamable..just like poodle", he added with hands in his faculty coat as they dragged him away .

Xiaojun had pressed the wrong button because instantly GiSeok turned and he threw his phone to Dejun s face hitting him on the side .The pain was sharp and indeed caught Dejun off guard. 

The girls acted like nothing happened and they dragged GiSeok away while Dejun casually pressed the space where he was hit 

Everyone disappeared as they didn't want to be witnesses for what just happened.

" Why would did you do that?", Jang barked at him.

" How was I suppose to know poodles can suddenly become chihuahuas ", Dejun asked while he walked away. He sounded like he wanted to laugh but he choked it back 

Jang ordered him to go and clean himself . Dejun said fine and as he left, JiHyo came rushing back and picked up GiSeok s phone . Furthermore she rudely gestured at Eunwoo and ran backwards . Because she wasn't looking where she was going,she accidentally collided into Dejun.

She stumbled backwards  and Dejun quickly moved his hand to behind her and cushioned her so that she doesn't fall down.

 Everyone who was looking had their jaws fall flat to the floor. Jihyo was barely blinking as she was clutching to the phone and Dejun was just indifferent. He pulled her closer to himself and seemed to maneuver her weirdly before she could touch him and then he let go. Soon after he pressed his forehead and he strode away 

" I will walk you to class", Jang told EunWoo and Eunwoo refused.

" Am not asking you", he yelled and when he turned , Eunwoo had long walked towards the opposite side of the school..

****

" You do realize it would be a lot easy if you could talk to him", Yung told Tzuyu as she stood at the highest window gazing at the scene that just unfolded.

Yung wanted to walk her to class but Tzuyu wanted to wait for Eunwoo to come to school first. And thus she suggested they just watch the window.

" I know", she mimed the words in the mist of tears. She didn't bother putting on makeup plus the fact that she is barely eating or sleeping made her look like she had been regurgitated by a tornado. 

" Then you should say something", Yung delicately encouraged her . Honestly he was getting tired of being this guy whom Tzuyu complains upon. It's fine that she seeks comfort to him but the fact that it's only because of her boyfriend is superbly annoying.

To her ,he wonders if he looks like a therapist who comforts people for a living or toilet paper that erases her tears?

" I am confused. One part hates how they treat him wishes they would stop. Another part wonders why Eunwoo hasn't bothered to explain this. Is it because he doesn't care if it affects me or is it because it's true? ", She spoke and turned towards the exit of the school.

" It's funny how I always want to see him but after I do, I wish I never did. My brain only thinks about meeting him and after that all it wants to do is erase him", she spoke and sobbed at the same time wiping her eyes

Yung looked to the rooftop through the window.

' You have no idea ', he thought to himself and he threw his hand inside his pocket 

****

" He is with Tzuyu", Chan told the phone, as he was watching Tzuyu and Yung.

He was in the similar surveillance van that San s team had been given. But he was parked further from the school and had succeed to remotely hack the school cameras, thanks to HanSol

" Fine", Woonwoo responded indifferently.

" Tomorrow night we begin. Today we are kinda busy ", Chan answered and he tossed his sweet in his mouth. He proceeded to hang up his moderately long  conversation with Woonwoo.

He turned and he found Doyoung sitting on the table crosslegged while playing with a coin.

" I call heads", WooYoung screamed and he tossed the coin to the sky and he stood up and caught it between his hands

He uncovered his hands and Chan sulked. 

" Why do I have do the boring jobs?", He spoke and he turned back and kept watching Yung and Tzuyu .

" The boss said to make it loud and i know a demolition expert", WooYoung spoke adorably

" Are you bragging? ", Chan sarcastically asked and WooYoung chuckled, grabbed his keys and walked out of the van.

As soon as he stood outside, he held out his hand again and looked at his coin that had the same pattern in each side...

Afterwards he walked towards a nearby food stand...

He needs to refuel if he is about to make a demolition...

0