Chapter 46
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" where did he go? ", Eunwoo screamed aloud as has been running for more than thirty minutes through the school. He was zooming through every station he could think of and would occasionally collide onto people.

"Are you insane?", one girl barked as Eunwoo almost fell onto her. she was texting while walking so she did t really see him as he can storming. 

He raced through the second floor of the computer block and he turned through the many corridors looking for anywhere that he might find a bathroom. He was searching  like a lunatic and was breathing very frantic

" Did you lose your eyes with morals?", He bumped onto Lisa who was near the corridor but he just went on to run. 

He would have apologized but she was being sassy and people like that are like parking tickets. You avoid them .

He ran past the admin block and would run whilst looking to the upper stairs as if Xiaojun would be there.he  was no longer sure of anything and was just basing on subconscious speculation even if it is pointless 

Because he was not looking where he was going,  he collided onto WooYoung, causing both of them to fall backwards.

Eunwoo promptly jumped up, dusted himself and started to apologize without even once looking at WooYoung. 

" I am so sorry", he bowed and bowed. In the next ten seconds he had rocketed away. 

WooYoung smirked as he sat the floor. He pushed himself up and he dusted his pants. He picked up his keys that had fell out of his pockets when he landed on the ground. His light green key chain rustled as he shoved it back in his pocket . 

 Eunwoo blasted to the kitchen and the nearby bathrooms but it was deserted .  There were about eight students in a place that accommodates for hundred and fifty . After inspecting,  he bolted towards the bathrooms in the practice arena and then he ran all the way back to the library. 

An hour had gone by and he was breaking a sweat. His uniform was drenched and his face looked like dust. He wiped it with his palm and he walked into the museum that was already open and had only five students. He headed for the bathrooms but as he was walking there his phone buzzed

He took out and as he casually held it and unlocked it. He could barely see and breathing was so limited. Eunwoo pulled the collar of his shirt as he was trying to allow air inside. 

" Ya!!", Xiaojun softly remarked behind him and accidentally scared him causing the phone to fall out of his hands , splattering onto the tiled ground. 

" What are you doing?", Eunwoo turned then exploded at Xiaojun..

He ran his hand through his moist hair so that he can see Xiaojun s indifferent face . For a couple of seconds, he  held his hand on his head using it like a hairpin. Afterwards he lowered it while listening and yelling at Xiaojun. 

" Me? You are the one running around the school like a fool who is being chased, what is your problem?", He told him casually.

He was trying to sound angry but he sounded like Eunwoo was the one who was overreacting. The way he spoke so calmly and cooly indicated that he wasn't even using a significant amount of strength to produce the words he wanted to say to him . 

" I was looking for you ", Eunwoo screamed at him and Xiaojun huffed at him. He made it seem like it's a cliche thing for someone to be so adamant on finding him but it's not. Plus that was the only thing he could do than ask why he was looking for him so furiously.

It's not likely that Eunwoo was in trouble and wanted Xiaojun to help him nor is it likely that Eunwoo only wanted to find him arbitrarily. So the only thing possible was to apologize or give gratitude though Xiaojun doesn't need that 

Eunwoo smirked at him and he raised his hand to touch Xiaojun s forehead but Xiaojun stepped back. Eunwoo repeated his action but instead , Xiaojun forced back the hand. 

" Don't do that", he told him getting annoyed with how touchy he is trying to become. 

If Eunwoo had done that stealthy, maybe Xiaojun wouldn't have been extremely triggered. Additionally he is sweating so much and looks like he could drown someone. No matter who it is and what caused they unguarded perspiration, it's still overbearingly nauseating to contact someone s sweat especially someone who one doesn't like

" Wh.. Aren't you in pain?", He asked him feeling like Xiaojun is being childish. 

Furthermore he moved his hand to his collar to open for air to circulate as he was having a difficult time breathing. His hair had once more covered his face so with his other hand, he tried to hold it in place a bit longer. It wasn't irritating, just that the sweaty ends where landing in his eyes. Why is he sweating this much?? 

" EuiSoo instructed you to go and clean yourself and you just vanished. I ran for over an hour , in this burning heat, climbing and descending stairs. I have scanned nearly fourty rooms looking for you  and nearly broke my teeth four times when bumping into things.. I was worri.. ", he was complaining with both his hands occupied and his eyebrows rudely knitted at Xiaojun 

" Look, don't act like we are friends because we aren't . I don't care whether you run to the moon and crawled back to earth. I don't care if you lifted a volcano and slept on its core. I JUST DON'T CARE. your efforts, your intentions or your actions, to me they are worth no more than a pinhead.  Get this through your head and carve on your ego.You are still a stuck-up kid who acts like he commands the world and I DESPISE you..", he outright told him and turned away to leave before he said anything 

Eunwoo let his hair fall back on his face as his hand lost the ability to withstand gravity. The bangs concealed the greater portion of his eyes and as the strands did that his orbs were consumed by a stabbing stampede of tears. He could almost feel the cords that connect to his eyes in his skull get hot with blood and plump. His vision started to get blurry at the same time he felt like he was sinking, almost like the ground is raising up his legs. His nasal felt like he was inhaling nitrogen so much because it felt bleached.

He was still breathing, he was still conscious but the overwhelming simulation of desolation was getting surrealistically vivid. The universe felt like it was leaving him or that he was detaching away from reality. He felt like the walls surrounding him are getting further and further away and with them they were pulling the sides of his skull.

He was no longer feeling the heat from respiration but from his homeostasis that seemed to take a vacation fleeing away from the heaviness that was provoked awake by Xiaojun 

Poor EunWoo was pushed back by those words. They were so minute yet they resonate volumes and were bullet fast and thunder painful .

He is still in agony of what is happening and reality of the matter is that absolutely no one has his back ,not even his girlfriend who he last spoke to at the time of the video. EuiSoo just dropped a bomb as he didn't defend Eunwoo though he thought they were friends. TaeYang is just TaeYang and Eunwoo doesn't want to drag him into this. So the only humane form of treatment that didn't feel biased was from Xiaojun.

He stood silently and Xiaojun just left 

He felt so heartbroken because Xiaojun completely told him what he didn't want to hear.  . Though it's on different scenarios, the words are just right. Xiaojun hates how arrogant Eunwoo behaves when he becomes the center of attention while the rest hate him for over a prejudiced, halfcooked trick that has been played.

Of course he knew that this would be their reaction but it's the people who are closer to him whose reaction hurts the most especially Tzuyu.

One would expect that Tzuyu would trust Eunwoo, that she would want to talk things over before overreacting and jumping to conclusions. They would also expect that TaeYang whom Eunwoo stood next when he started to use drugs , would be there for Eunwoo when this all germinated. One would also think that Takuya would act less like statue and be next to Eunwoo even just a second but he has never ever said hello since school opened . 

Thinking about Takuya just emphasizes to Eunwoo that people can change at the snap of a finger and everything they ever shared can dissolve proportional how distant they become. However it doesn't saddened him completely since he has learnt that it takes two to tango.  If Takuya doesn't try on his side to substain or rather revive their friendship, how far and how long can Eunwoo single-handedly keep a sinking boat floating? 

Eunwoo bent over and he picked up the phone from the ground . It was shattered and malfunctioning  but he didn't want to dwell on it much. He picked up the sticker that he keeps on the back of his phone that he was given by Takuya s girlfriend at the time. She treated him like his baby brother and gave him a sticker of a red car . 

He shoved the items in his backpack and as his head was lowered like that, his eyes leaked and the tears fell onto his bag. He wiped eyes quickly while sniffing in any little that he felt escaping through his nose and  he turned to head towards the other side of the school...

Xiaojun kept walking moderately but when he heard Eunwoo s sniff,  he quickened his pace as if to get away form him . Surprisingly just seconds later,  he adopted walking slowly . He took only five steps as his fierce stumping away gradually lost its momentum eventually resulting in him to coming to an abrupt pause.

" Why am I stopping?", He asked himself but his question didn't seem to motivate him into moving.

His eyes scanned the ground infront of him but that's not what his hunch wanted him to do. It was commanding him to.. No!!! 

All the things he said are true and he would ever lie certainly not for Eunwoo. It's not a surprise to Eunwoo to hear those words but it's definitely the first time that he has ever heard them from Xiaojun, not that it should make a difference. Still it seems like Xiaojun has done something wrong and should correct it. Is it because he feels he has said too much? Is it because he is pretending not to know that the poor soul was worried about him? Is it because he feels he has said the opposite of what was appropriate? Is it because if he could redo this moment, he knows he is not going to repeat anything he just did? NO!! NO!! 

If there is one thing he is not going to do , it is to turn back and see Eunwoo upset or worse if he made him cry.

' I am paralyzed! ', he thought to himself but he didn't seem surprised by these

0