Chapter 50
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" i am about to start writing. Give the drive I gave to you to HanSol.", Chan texted him.

 

The reason why there seems like a relay instead of Chan directly meeting HanSol is because Woonwoo told him to never meet unless he has declared it safe to do so or unless there are in a controlled environment preferably on a plane . So since Wooyoung has better stealth properties than Chan and Woonwoo can't trust anyone else, it's better to have Wooyoung deliver the drive. He obviously wont walk to him and candidly point with it, Wooyoung will be very strategic and he is popular for getting things done without anyone noticing. 

 

He rolled to the side and he looked at the message on his phone. he raised his eyes to the time and he calculated that he has up to four hours to give Woonwoo a positive feedback which is simply that he was able to give the drive to HanSol.

 

And now he really wishes that chan should have mentioned this sooner , he is still very sleepy. moreover he really doesn't want to call, talk or look as HanSol . Plus knowing him , he is probably studying in the other room that is really far away from here... He rolled back to the initial side after throwing the phone on the table

 

" why is he.. when", he arbitrarily moved his eyes and that is when he noticed that HanSol was seating in the desk atleast ten feet away from Wooyoung.. There was no one in between them so he could clearly see him and no matter how excruciatingly tired or messed he is feeling , there will never come a point where he cant recognize Hansol.

 

He was astonished because he thought he had left or that he was really somewhere else but then again, given Hansol s track record ,its best to always have an alibi which may include studying under intense security and surveillance . in conclusion this spot was shown to Wooyoung by HanSol and thus for that reason Wooyoung always comes here. 

 

'. Since he is here , I will take it in a few seconds ', he decided so , he was again rotated back to sleeping but his head pounded so much from incorrect sleeping posture. He massaged his neck and he elevated from the desk which just worsened the pain making him feel like he was leaving his brain on the desk and substituting it with chainsaws. 

 

It throbbed and ached so bad like he was he was just attacked by piranhas. The pain radiated , spiraled and stabbed all at the same time and it felt like he was going to die. And the worst part was that it was making it hard to see and making him slightly nauseous. what a way to wake up.

 

Motion was not a good idea but not doing anything was an even worse idea so he reached for his bag and he took out some painkillers . He looked around the table and there was nothing that would be practical to down the pills with. 

 

He checked his water bottle and remembered that it had contained coffee that he finished on his way to school. He placed the bottle downwards. And as he was busy doing that , HanSol stood up and he walked out of the room carrying his tablet while still reading. As if  Wooyoung was waiting for him to leave ,he immediately stood up and he walk in a daze to HanSol s study table .

 

upon reaching the desk, there was only a journal and a laptop,  he could not see the things that he brought with him later and it didn't seem like he ate them. though it was impractical that Hansol did give them to Eunwoo, it bothered wooyoung for some reason ,whether it it is not knowing where they were or where they were not . he ignored it . He scanned the table and saw his water bottle on his laptop bag . without a second thought , he took it and he swallowed down the pills with the water. 

 

the pills went down but his caution went with them because he forgot that this wasn't his stuff and he drank everything. he could not help it , he always feels thirsty when he drinks these pills.  he exhaled heavily after drinking all the water and he pouted as his head was still painful. if only these headaches had an off-button. 

 

He placed it down and wondered if he should steal it . 

 

Someone  straddled back into the room , startling Wooyoung and causing him to half-awarely hide the bottle behind himself. he ran back to his chair and played the sleeping patient. Unfortunately those movements were too fast and he did want to throw up the water that he just forced down his throat but he played it cool and swallowed the vomit.

 

the individual who came back was Hansol and he was still reading through his tablet . He walked slowly and peered at his tablet as he did that so that someone doesn't feel akward. when he was about two tables from his study table , he glanced to Wooyoung and could tell he was not sleeping

 

He smirked at him and noted that his bottle was missing but he didn't question it. He actually stood up and left to give him the chance ' to steal ' the water which he fetched for him. if he had given it to him directly he would have refused to drink despite being in immerse pain.

 

' twenty minutes left', a timer displayed at the top of the screen showing that the psychology session is about to end. 

 

He isn't fond of hacking in school because he needs to backcross a lot of things and people can see him but the last place someone whoever track an IP is at the same place the crime was reported. It's true because, apparently it is like hacking oneself and what's the crime if the victim is the culprit?

 

He opened the screen where everyone s marks were saved and he wondered if he should now mess with EunWoo s marks. It is what Gichan told him to do and it was a great idea as it will just create another nightmare for EunWoo. He is a bit sorry that EunWoo has to go through this but this is just business. He edited EunWoo s scores for the previous test and he saved the entries. For the current tests or practicals he wasn't sure what to add so for now , he left it blank .

 

****

" Has he eaten anything?", SanHa asked YooJun and he shook his head saying when he was awake he refused to try anything.

 

" I checked his vitals and he seems okay. His pulse is still weak but it's getting better. His breathing is not obstructed or compromised,  his temperature is normal and there are no other alarming things. He did get some electrolytes in his body", he told him 

 

" So he is fine ", so SanHa asked, because though he speaks and defines complex programming language anything else especially biology is Greek to him.

 

YooJun rolled his eyes at him while Sanha looked at San laying on the bed calm. he looked very peaceful and though he is at a distance, its quite obvious that he doesn't look as scary nor soul-sucking.

 

" Did you find who was following you?", He blurted out and SanHa placed the orange juice glass back on the table. Ever since he received it he has not even mastered up the strength to consume it. the trauma is still real and vivid

 

He picked up a tablet on the side table and he showed it to Yoojun. he accepted it and he looked at the screen.

 

" A couple of weeks ago, Doyoung reported that J-jung was meeting someone and they were close. his name is MinGi. Doyoung made me check him and there was nothing about the guy, absolutely nothing. ", He vaguely explained and YooJun looked to the screen and it showed a staff list of everyone employed on Sejun 

 

" What do you mean? Does this have anything to do with you being followed?", He couldn't get it but truth of the matter is he does because he had got images of the individual that followed Jung on that night. 

 

He earnestly wanted to tell San about it because it affects his brother but he could not compute a solid approach  how to mention everything ( concerning jung) without mentioning everything else. though he still hasn't figured it out,  now he sort of wishes that he should have maybe left clues. nonetheless he doesn't really understand what is going on. last night just before Sanha arrived, the same video San was watching was forwarded to YooJun too. and now he feels like someone is in trouble but he doesn't know who or how he could help. 

 

" I am not being followed, Yoojun, we are being watched", he answered not really aiming to explain what he was saying. but he was right and YooJun knows it too

 

" So what happened yesterday was...", He wanted him to continue before he concludes that he is probably going to receive some photos from whoever sent him the video

 

" i was obviously watched but there is someone else that could be watching everyone ", he told him 

 

" Do you think MinGi is the one watching you?", He asked because that is practically the truth. And San is going to be glad for MinGi doing that

 

He got annoyed and the took the tablet from his hands. He was trying to say that whoever is watching him could have cooked the turmoil last night because there are just too many things that don't add up. on the tablet he wanted him to see that MinGi is a new employee but has built such a reputation quickly meaning he is good and a lot of good programmers have a lot to hide.

 

" I will leave first. .."  He told him and he asked when he is coming to get San

 

" San will leave when he feels like it", basically he is not coming back.

" Wait, some friends are coming over and what am I going to say about San? What if they may know him or of someone who knows him? What if they ask about his condition?",

 

" What if I act like I care?", He frankly told him that he has to figure it out. he is not going to carry an unconscious person to hotel as there are too many eyes and  his dorm room is out of the question. what is he going to tell Taehyung?

 

" SanHa ,stop acting like a fool", he panicked because Seonghwa and SungHei are definitely going to come over, hopefully they don't bring anyone else like Felix.

 

' a fool? A fool? I watched someone die and two of my colleagues get dragged by strangers because my boss and one of them s brother prioritized their job over their life. Two others just went AWOL during the mission, my computer was hacked in real-time and my boss is unconscious. I have to pretend like everything is okay even though I don't know where Jung or Doyoung is nor where their corpses are. No one threw a tantrum over them or the room because the office , prints, surveillance , tracks , gas and blood have been cleaned and the worst part is they are definitely going to be used as a liability. I am trying not to go crazy and you are saying I am acting like a fool?',

 

" I am not smart like you ", he went away. 

 

" You are smarter ", he whispered feeling like he has offended him. he shouldn't have said that knowing that Sanha has  large tendency to bottle things .

 

He slammed the door on his way out .

 

" This is a lot. Why do I have to lie so much? Why am I involved in this mess? Why do I have to care for him ? I can't even tell Win anything yet he is always helping ", he replied and he walked back to the study table. irregardless of his demoralization, he has to finish today s topics and Biochem can be worse than trying to make a stitch-work of the monalisa.

***

 

Yung got some food from the vending machine. Why is he so hungry so early in the morning? He has just studied for about two hours yet feels like he just ran to moon then came to earth to ask why he went to the moon and then he raced back again.

 

He picked two sandwiches and a medium juice bottle then he replaced the machine door. 

 

 And as he turned he found SaeOn standing behind him. He looked like someone s little brother and a tiny bubble . he was carrying a tray, with some wooden utensils and his chubby hands looked like they would burst open as they were so pink.

 

SaeOn felt akward as Yung was gawking at his hands nonetheless he stared at Yung. Yung raised his eyes back to his face and he smiled like he knows a weird secret about pink , baby soft, chubby hands.

 

' that was definitely uncomfortable', he thought to himself and he reached for the operation board to summon some organic sandwiches. To his misfortune , they were already finished regardless of them being a bit expensive. There are a lot of students who like a healthy diet .

 

" I have to starve now.",he commented and he picked the mineral water, blueberries and yogurt then he placed it on the tray

 

He slowly and lazily walked to a nearby table and he place his tray down. He placed his bag down and he took out his phone.

 

As expected sweet-hearted pastry expert, BoGum had left four messages asking him where he is ? Jung said that BoGum babies SaeOn too much but he wasn't really babying him. Yet again Jung also gave SaeOn three bottle openers and he made his number speed-dial . Who is babying who?

He took out a green opener and he brought it to the neck of the bottle. He hesitated to open the bottle because he remembered the person who gave it to him.

 

It's been more than two weeks that he had last seen him and that last time , they were walking at a distance. Jung was with Sakura and she was eating icecream. they looked like they were forcing things

 

He left the bottle and tended to the bowl of berries . just then BoGum arrived and he slumped onto the table.

 

He passed SaeOn some sandwiches.

 

"Sorry to keep you.  I picked these on the way from FOM since we can't meet for dinner because of the pastry practical session ",

 

" We?", He asked him in some confusion 

 

" I invited Jung to it but changed and told him to meet me here and we can go together ", he explained as he took out some star-shaped pancakes.

 

" Don't worry. I bought them this time ", he laughed and he started to ask of SaeOn s day. any assignments, any weird comments or people, all the pretty girls that he has seen then he told him of the weird hairstyles that FOmedia students have. One literally wore rainbow needle braids to school and he looked like a porcupine hybrid

 

SaeOn giggled

0