Chapter 58
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍"Tzuyu! Tzu! Open the door, I haven't eaten anything", Taehyung called her but she wasn't responding to him.

It was raining heavily and the longer he stands he is going to get soaked since he didn't even bother using the umbrella. He walked all way from his dorms but the rain fell from the side so he still got wet while using the umbrella. At times like this, he really wishes he had a car , let alone knew how to drive. 

He carried on calling her as he was wringing the water from his clothes but she didn't answer so he told her that his uniform is dripping wet and that he is going to get pneumonia.  He continued to complain  as if it's Tzuyu's fault that it was raining this violently or he doesn't know how to drive. Eventually he took out the spare keys he had and he let him self inside. Her place is similar in design to SeongHwa and Jaemin's, the only difference is that her place is more feminine and she shares it with some female, that she never speaks of but is rumored to be a plus-size girl with a huge appetite.

He strode into the house and he  childishly yelled Tzuyu while he was talking off this shoes. He arranged everything neatly  on the floor before going further into the house. Though he tried not to make a mess, there wasn't a single thing that was making that easier.Chan's place is so much more convenient  than here especially ever since Taehyung started spending more time there . He bought a lot of accessories including a gaming chair and an umbrella bucket for that place . Because of the way he customized everything, he practically moved in. 

Tzuyu who was in bed immediately jumped out and she ran to her makeup desk and started to throw everything on  . She pulled all the foundations and concealers then thoughtlessly started to plant them on her face. 

He moved towards her room afterwards knocked .Instead of a voice , he heard things falling on the ground. That caught his attention, summoning him to pull the handle. To his surprise the door was locked. He knocked three more times and everytime , some stuff would fly to the ground  or table yet she didn't say anything. 

 He knows he was overreacting , nonetheless he got seriously alarmed and he fought even more aimlessly with the door. The silence she deliver was like kerosene to Yung's paranoia so he began to throw his weight onto the door panel since his arm strength wasn't enough.

Tzuyu who was inside, got startled by Yung ,so much so that she froze in awe at the entrance. The way he was aggressively trying to break the door was like he thought she was on fire . Furthermore this maniac behavior explained to her that she needs to hasten whatever she was doing because Yung won't back down until he sees her in front of him. After a few pounds on the white mahogany, a brief silence was introduced before it was interrupted by the dragging of a stool on the ground. She couldn't hear him coming but that would be a foolish bet if she assumed that he has been tamed. Out of desperation, she jumped from the makeup desk and beat him to the door. 

She tore off the door and she froze infront of Taehyung who had elevated the stool to strike the splinter and bolts off . Instead of him saying anything, he knit his eyebrows and protruded his eyes. 

Tzuyu stood a few feet shorter than him , dressed in all pink and her hair carelessly tied backwards. Her figure was thin as always but looked more like a rotting skeleton as of lately. She smelled like flowers mixed with ground and salts. Probably because she likes those herbal remedies , her body always oozes of them and is probably the reason why she smells like embalming fluid after walking up. 

He was awestruck, confused and unsure of the reality in front of his eyes.

The Tzuyu he knows was the same but there was a slight difference, specifically the bumps and bruises on her face , neck and arms.Her eyes had purples borders, her lips were broken and split, cheeks savagely torn, her bridge had nearly three times the colour concentration as the patches on her skin implying that she had broken her nose. Her skin looked like she been used to play rugby. She had a lot of scales and dried up blood meaning that she probably went to bed while still bleeding. As for the makeup, it was genuinely futile since everything was visible and seemed like she was just highlighting and contouring the bruising and wounds. 

Taehyung stormed towards her but instead flew past her and inside her room. He spotted the powders that have been falling. He looked around the messy room with clothes and gadgets laying everywhere. He had told her to put things carefully and orderly but she never listens. He can't clean her room because she leaves her feminine hygiene things and wear everywhere and he thinks he will 'contaminate' them.  She is comfortable in living like this but Yung isn't therefore this is their zone of disagreement which boils to an argument Yung always wants to avoid.

Tzuyu followed behind him as he was looking under the bed and seeing more fast-food paper bags. On a regular day he would have threw a tantrum but today he wasn't on that frequency. Soon after he stood up , he elevated and they both went to the bathroom where they found the trash-bin already emptied.

" What are you looking for?",  She asked him in a whisper. She expected him to overreact over her wounds but he barely even glanced at him. 

" It's that Chaebol BRAT, right??", He screamed and she didn't respond. 

Taehyung saw red and he quickly stormed to the door. He wore his shoes and he bolted down the stairs while the raining was pouring. 

****

Yung ran from Tzuyu 's place and through the blazing rain. He had left his school bag and umbrella behind so he couldn't block the drips from soaking his garments. He was dialing someone as he ran through the rain.

Sehun was seating in car a few miles from Tzuyu 's place and he told into the earcom that Yung just ran out of the place. He had been watching all night after he gave Yoongi permission to go home and rest. Minghyun was driving him and was in charge of tracking some shipments for another mission. 

Soon as he saw him  racing through the street, Minghyun started the engine then stealthy tailed him .

In five minutes Yung reached the main campus  gate and he finally caught his breath. In no time he navigated inside the premises and surveyed the place. 

People where looking at him crazy because he is trending for being a protagonist in the scandal that EunWoo displayed at Nunbit's . A lot of posts and photo-edits were made and published online that within five hours, nearly ten thousand comments were shared . And currently half a million are circulating 

" Yes, the culprit is a student in Sejun university. Yes, I am sure, he ... ", Yung froze mid conversation and as his phone fell from, he bolted from where he stood when he saw EunWoo, glance at him and smile wickedly.

Before long, Taehyung landed a hot fist to EunWoo's face sending him backwards and his umbrella to the side.He hit him again and this time when EunWoo he fell to the floor , Taehyung jumped on him and started to pounded him repeatedly nonstop. 

EunWoo caught Yung's fists mid air but he shrugged him off and used his left hand to slap him. Thanks to that hot and unexpected slap EunWoo crossed his arms over his face but that didn't stop Yung from grinding him . His hands were glistening red from beating aimlessly while EunWoo was bleeding softly. 

People stood in the raining recording the scene as EunWoo was getting pushed to the ground. A lot of them celebrated the position that Yung was putting him in and even praised him for teaching him a good lesson. They just assume that he is fueled by the vendetta from yesterday. 

A security guard came and grabbed Taehyung from behind  pulling him but he violently shrugged him off and he went back to EunWoo who was not bleeding as much for someone who already had both his eyes swollen shut . The man clung to Yung while his attention was to the other students. 

" The witch has a harem!!", EunWoo snickered and blood was watched from his mouth to the floor.

Yung freed him self from the security guard who could not understand how EunWoo still had the strength to speak when he looks like his face has been put inside a shredder 

When he reached him,  he commenced to kick him all over and EunWoo was prompted to replace his laughs with cries but what was audible was mere giggles. The guard gawked at  his fellow colleged who were attending the students who were just recording the scene . Using whatever category he prioritized paparazzi so he sped off to block them. In the meantime , Yung was reassembling all of EunWoo's bones and blood vessels. The more he kicked, the more EunWoo sobbed louder but sounded like a laugh.

Stop chuckling! 

Out of anger , Yung jumped back onto him and he ripped off his arms that were covering his face. Out of the blue, Yung glued his hands on his neck and squeezed for dear life so much that EunWoo's eyes erupted from his skull. He squeezed so much that his veins bulged on the backs of his hands and his victim's skin changed to cerulean . 

His knuckles were tore from attacking EunWoo so as he strangled him blood ran out of him and on the floor. His clothes and  hair were drenched so his bangs hid the anger but created a canopy over the eyes allowing him to see how much he really closed his throat . As for EunWoo though he could no longer see, breath easily and hear , he is face was exposed as the rain had brushed off his black strands from his face. The purplish stains on his face marked zones where his bones were broken and alongside other colors he looked like a geographic map with mountain ranges . In no less than ten seconds,EunWoo started to kick like a piteous dying creature.

Literally no air was going into his lungs and the more he tried to remove Yung's hands, the less he succeed because his strength was fading from his body like the oxygen levels. All of his body hurt almost three times as his face did. He had never been hit in his life and though he understands that the first cut is the deepest, he feels like that is an understatement. His skin feels like it has been sliced off, his blood coursed throughout while it mimicked broken glass, all his bone marrow feel like it is being boiled in battery acid while his cerebrospinal fluid was pridefully circulating a thousand  steel nails. This level of agony was surrealistic and it was summed to infinity by that Gichan and everyone else is just leering at him while Yung is clawing the living out of him.

Honestly even if Yung takes his life right now, he wouldn't mind. He thinks that It's not like it would be against anyone's wish

Just seconds from his life ending, a group of male teachers caught Taehyung and earned EunWoo the breath he so desperately needed. He inhaled deeply but couldn't move his chest to take anymore so he just laid there. 

" Kim Taehyung!! Are you out of your mind??", Mr Goo barked at him and Taehyung wanted to fly to EunWoo who was mumbled something 

EunWoo coughed in the middle of a gag and Taehyung launched at him .He grabbed his collar but they pulled him away making him strangle EunWoo again.The more they pulled the more  heheld onto him, finally they yanked him away but he kicked EunWoo before they were separated.

" This **** attacked Tzuyu", he screamed and everyone turned to look at EunWoo laying there.

There wasn't anything on his face that wasn't bleeding, he probably even bit his tongue 

"That's...",

"He had the audacity to beat a girl . Her face is bruised black and blue ",  he screamed and try to fly for  him but they restrained him

" Taehyung, go to the staff room. Mr Kim take the other one to the clinic", he pointed to EunWoo but he was so still that they had to call a bed for him.

Just a few miles from school Wooyoung made a video  call to Woonwoo . He watched everything through his phone because he can't be anywhere near Yung. 

" Wow, I didn't think twinkle had it in him. I would buy him a gourmet lunch but Wooyoung would make it a big deal", he commented and he eyed Woonwoo with his peripheral vision. They were in the benches near the faculty of law , that was currently empty as people crowded towards the smackdown 

He was miserably stationery,  almost like he had a bug in his coding.

Every inch of his skin, every ounce of his blood and every syllable in his vocabulary wanted to evaporate out of this stool and disappear away into the pouring rain. He felt dizzy though he was seating in a comfortable place. The air in the open arena was regular and humid but seemed to refuse to enter his lungs needless to explain how much he so desperately needed to breathe and act okay.

He clung his first tightly to the side though they were oozing with sweat he tried not to show it at all. He is tough but sensitive and extremely reactive. His body will overact over nothing.  He hadn't opened his mouth ever since they looked at Taehyung but the dryness in his bucal cavity was as if he had been staying agape in front of a fuming turbine. His face was dressed in a mellow yet cold composure but it seemed despairingly cool and collected than normal clearly showing that he was trying too hard . 

Chan didn't need to look over because he was too threatened to even breathe. If he threw him gaze and Woonwoo felt judged , there is a possibility that he might punch him. So for this reason he chose to keep quiet.

As for Woonwoo, though he was surrounded by reality, it felt as if time was moving very fast and the temperatures were sky-rocketing before they flew to sub-zero again. It's hard to tell if he was burning or icing, if he was melting or freezing, boiling or creasing . His stomach unlike the rest of him was spinning but instead of outwards it was hollowing yet resonating like ripples over a clean pool of water. The more he tried to understand or tame this erractiness , the more it wanted to rebel.

He moved his phone and he looked ahead. If Chan had the nerve, he would tell him that his eyes look like he is about to cry

0