Utsusemi Agency IV
2.3k 1 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We'll end things here tonight." The new arrival declared.

"My name is Himejima Hanezu." The man introduced himself, making Tobio pause at his surname.

"Until we meet again." Hanezu said before disappearing with Kazuhisa in tow.

Jun then casually walked out of the shadows and said.

"Well, you guys did better than I expected at least." With a shrug.

"Jun-kun!? You were here all along!?" Natsume asked.

"Of course! I wouldn't send a bunch of newbies out without supervision. I came to make sure none of you got killed." Jun revealed.

"Why didn't you stop them!? You could have!" Tobio shouted, still angry.

"You're angry, I get that. But-" Jun started. A huge pressure descended on Tobio and jin which caused them to collapse onto the floor.

"Talk like that to me again and you'll deeply regret it." He warned.

"S-Sorry . . ." Tpbion squeaked out and Jun let off the pressure.

Seeing the powered up Tobio who had just shown himself to be stronger than them both being put down so easily put things into perspective for Natsume and Kouki who were made to realize how far out of their reach Jun was.

"To answer you question though. Because taking those two out will only provoke the enemy and this battle was meant as a test for you three. " Jun said.

"But don't worry. I've placed a tracker on that Hanezu fellow without him noticing so he can't hide from me. Soon, I'll have the location of their HQ." He added, making the three stare in awe at his skill and efficiency.

Jun then brought the group bac with his Imaginary Number Travel and they, along with Lavinia and Valia all went to see Azazel in his office where he would explain things in more detail.

Azazel then explained in more detail to the group about their sacred gears and the Utsusemi Agency while the three supervisors just waited on the side.

Valia was then told that her role should end about here since Azazel did not want Grigori too involved in the mess, at least overtly, since they were already on bad terms with the Five Great Families, mostly due to Barakiel's relationship with Shuri.

After they returned to the dorms, they then had their own meeting as well. Valia being the first to speak up.

"Since I'm being told to stay back, I'll just return home. Call me when you need me Jun-san." She declared before casually leaving.

"Vaa-chan doesn't live here anymore?" Lavinia asked.

"Technically, she does but she practically lives at my place now." Jun explained.

"Your place!?" Natsume suddenly stood up and exclaimed, drawing the attention to her and making her embarrassed.

"Yeah, my place. This is just a special dorm owned by Grigori. My home is actually mine." Jun explained.

"Moving on. You three should rest from the fight, I'm going to crash the enemy HQ." Jun said with a smirk on his face.

""""Alone!?"""" The other four questioned.

"Not like they can stop me." Jun replied cockily.

"I agree that Tobi-kun, Natsu-chan and Same-kun should rest but I'm going with Juu-kun!" Lavinia argued.

"I guess having a beauty for company isn't bad either." Jun shrugged, taking his adult form, a beautiful long, black haired man with piercing golden jewel like eyes.

Tobio and Kouki looked away in fear, thinking their sexuality might change while Natsume just looked on with blurred eyes, utterly entranced. Even Lavinia who seemed to be quite the innocent airhead in regards to such matters seemed enchanted.

"What's with those reactions?" Jun asked, slightly poissed, specially with Tobio and Kouki's reaction.

"What is that appearance Juu-kun? You're so beautiful . . ." Lavinia asked while Natsume nodded furiously with a huge blush tha covered her entire face and even reached her neck.

Being outright called beautiful just pissed off Jun even further. The true reason he did not use his adult form becoming apparent. He could change his appearance with his Body Domain but he felt that was like running from his own self so he disliked doing it.

"This is my battle form. I can control my body to take an adult form to increase my physical strength despite being around Valia's age." Jun explained.

"Let's go Lavi-chan." He said and turned to leave.

"Mhm!" Lavinia nodded and followed.

"Jun-san!" Tobio called out.

Jun turned back and said.

"Don't worry. I'll save her for you." And with those words, he left, taking Lavinia with him using his Imaginary Numbers Travel.

Tobio seeme to relax but then Kouki put him on edge again.

"I'd be worried that Toujou became enamored with the Boss." He teased.

"W-W-Why s-should I b-be worried about s-s-something l-like t-t-that!?" Tobio stuttered.

"Wow! You're one easy fellow to read." Kouki said with a laugh.

"And you, what's with calling Jun-kun Boss?" Natsume asked.

"Let's just say I can admire his strength and attitude and calling him Boss is my way of respecting him." Kouki replied.

Meanwhile, Jun and Lavinia arrived in the vicinity of the Utsusemi Agency Headquarters.

"I'll use my familiars to scout first, then we'll break in." Jun said to which Lavinia nodded.

Inside, jun found all the important people, Tojou Sae and the families of the experimented on students, as well as some surviving subjects.

'Looks like Augusta is not around, that makes things easier for me.' Jun thought.

He shared the info he got with Lavinia and told her to prepare to strike. JUnd then commanded Nox to form a barrier covering the entire Agency HQ and Nyx to collect all the surviving students and families.

The, the very instant the innocent victims were swallowed away by Nyx's "shadow", being rendered unconscious for safety and convenience, Jun struck.

There was no fight and Lavinia completely understood why Jun did not want any help as he brutally and efficiently massacred every single enemy without leaving any behind for the witch to handle.

Slashes, magic bullets, punches, kicks, runes. Jun used his arsenal of deadly tools and skills to mow down the oppositions without even bothering to hear their words, even Himejima hanezu was no different, all that was left, was Toujou Sae who Lavinia was restraining.

"Let's move away. I can "wake her up" but we shouldn't do it here." Jun said to Lavinia who nodded, silent at seeing the easy and lack of care with which Jun wrought destruction.

They both went to a quiet deserted forest and Lavinia let Sae go, the Lion Utsusemi that possessed having long been slaughtered by Jun.

He pinned her down with a glare from his Dragon Eyes and shattered the Utsusemi's hold on Sae's mind with the power of his Mystic Eye alone.

Sae came too but nearly fell down before Jun grabbed her shoulders to steady her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes . . ." Sae responded in a trance, transfixed by Jun and staring him in the eyes before suddenly looking down with a blush.

'Curse this appearance!' Jun complained in his mind.

He and Lavinia then introduced themselves and gave Sae a short explanation on what had happened so far and, hearing Tobio was involved, immediately got her attention.

That being the case, and her own part in all of this made Jun decided to take her back with them to the dorm before going to Azazel to deal with the hostages he had saved.

In the end, he handed over the unconscious people to Azazel and Sae became part of their little team. Still having access to her Utsusemi, dubbed the Cowardly Leo and having a rudimentary grasp of Shinto Magic.

Speaking of the Utsusemi Azazel got to work personally analyzing it so Sae could not use it for the moment. It seemed the Governor General was quite passionate now that he had gotten back to his element.

When Sae arrived to join, Tobio was instantly happy and relieved but when Sae address Jun as Jun-sama with an enamored, blush on her face despite him having returned to his child form already, he immediately began glaring at Kouki like it was his fault.

Kouki raised his hands in surrender, complaining in his mind that none of it was his fault, that he was utterly innocent but, knowing better that to try and take it out on Jun, Tobio decided to do so on Kouki, much to the latters annoyance.

A few days later, it was decided that the four high schoolers would join up with Grigori provisionally to learn in the Nephilim institute for sacred gear holders, becoming a part of the Barakiel class.

Lavinia, despite not meeting Augusta in the Utsusemi Agency HQ like in the Light Novel did find traces of her which led to her having a talk with Jun about the Wizards of Oz which, much to her delight, led to Jun promising her his assistance, regardless of his Grigori related duties.

Of course, part of the reason Jun made this promise was due to him quite appreciating the beautiful witch but he stood to gain quite a lot from her hunt as well . . .

Still, the next two months were without trouble, everyone, Jun included, being deep into training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

57