Routine I
639 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With no particular task to accomplish in the short term, Jun and his fold quickly settled into a routine, monotonous yet enjoyable in its own way.

Everyone had their own little set of tasks and leisure based activities that they did while coming together every once in a while to keep up with each other and enjoy a nice party.

Scathach was having her fun tortu-training her new vict-students in her Dun Scaith boot camp and while they suffered, the trainees could not argue with the massive results they knew they would have never gotten with the Mistress Of Shadows' help.

She always put some time aside from such activities to sharpen her own skills in the Tower of Akasha, the tower that even now, kept everyone trapped in its first floor without being able to go up any further.

Other than that however, she also reserved a good long while for one one one training with Jun which sometimes devolved into wild sex but neither of them complained when things too such a turn. Why would they after all?

Penthesilea loved to "compare notes" with the Queen of Dun Scaith, being a frequent guest at the boot camp to spar with Scathach, sharpening both of their skills and preparing her for her own incursion into the Tower of Akasha.

The Amazon Queen's notion of couple time however, was something along the lines of fighting side by side against hordes of enemies and training together so she often dragged Jun into such battles which was really not that bad since he quite enjoyed fighting alongside her and he needed the training too.

He definitely appreciated their steamy victory celebrations and their more pleasurable forms of training however.

Morgan spent her time sharpening her skills alone as that suited her nature more but while she did not fancy sharing such moments with Jun, she spent the rest of her time with him and let her beloved husband know that just because she was an icy queen, it didn't mean she didn't know how to "spoil" her man.

Cleria, despite being technically one of the Queens, felt awfully inferior to her "sisters", she was by far the weakest and it didn't help that all of the others were actual Queens, wise and dignified as well as devastatingly beautiful.

And so, the pure blooded devil was intent on training herself to catch up or at least be useful to Jun in other ways. She was not at all satisfied being just a pretty wallflower, she was not even amongst the most beautiful contender for Jun's love after all.

To this end, she spent a huge chunk of her time in the Crown of Death: Kur, harmonising with it and attempting to draw on its power and learn how to properly wield it while developing the Crown at the same time which did help Jun a fair bit.

Moving on to those who had yet to earn a Queen position in the group, Lavinia considered herself very lucky.

In preparation for her eventual conversion into a Servant and subsequent binding to the Crown of Magecraft: Lemegeton, Jun was spending a considerable amount of time teaching her about Nasuverse magecraft in one on one lessons which she absolutely adored.

Said lessons were of course punctuated with lots of cuddles and occasional steamy make out sessions when Lavi was feeling particularly bold, she seemed to love teacher and student role plays even though she always felt embarrassed to the point of suicide afterwards.

Kuroka and the young Shirone acted almost always as a single unit which left the older sister a bit frustrated at her lack of time and privacy to engage in more adult activities with Jun even though she loved her little sister more than anything in the world.

Still, she spent most of her time honing her youjutsu and senjutsu skills while teaching her younger sister those traditions and guiding her as she explored her developing powers.

Other than that, she also took her sister into Yokai territory to better connect with her roots and establish good relations between Jun's group and the Yokai.

Sae, Natsume and Shigune, whose decisions earned them the dislike of many amongst Jun's fold remained hard at work under Scathach's brutal supervision, trying to earn back the acknowledgement they had lost and train themselves to be worthy of Jun by their own metrics.

Other than this training, they generally hanged out with Cleria and Lavinia whose opinion of them hadn't really lowered and thus still treated them almost the same as before.

On the upside of things, the trio had gotten incredibly close with each other and showed both remarkable teamwork and mutual support over their shared difficulties.

Atalanta was bit more unhappy than before. Jun's decision of letting Sakura and Illya go back to the Nasuverse with Iri, despite earning points with atalanta for how it showed his care for them, it also left her feeling a bit listless as she quite enjoyed taking care of them both.

Still, she used her training as an outlet of those frustrations and to get more in touch with her bestial side she usually kept hidden under lock and key.

Jun had played a significant part in said training as he helped her maintain control by suppressing her when she went berserk.

This was needed because even though Atalanta no longer had a control issue after Jun modified her Agrius Metamorphosis noble phantasm, her delving into her bestial nature and power through the use of the Crown of Earth: Potnia Theron unbalanced her again.

She had gotten considerably more powerful however and could command a much greater control over her beasthood. Her constant training with Jun that involved her showing her flaws and vulnerabilities to him also led to them becoming much closer than before.

The huntress truly appreciated what he did for her and, even though she still denied having fallen in love head over heels for him, she could no longer deny the obvious attraction and even lust that her enhanced bestial side made very difficult to ignore.

Jack fully took advantage of her ability to produce copies of herself with the noble phantasm Natural Born Killers, creating multiple selves and using them to train while hounding her dear papa Jun for attention at the same time.

Murderous and sadistic as she was, Jack could certainly be very cute and Jun truly enjoyed spoiling this "daughter" of his, showering her with affection and getting her unflinching dedication for it.

Jeanne's time was spent on two things. One of them, was her acclimatization to her newfound Divinity, gained after being bound to the Crown of Heaven, Celestia.

She worked hard to understand this new power and fuse i with her previous abilities to complete a transformation that would make her considerably more powerful.

This of course helped Jun as the more a Servant synchronized with their respective Crown, the greater the positive feedback Jun would get.

Other than that however, Jeanne gathered her resolve and began trying to "get closer" to Jun, often inviting him out on dates and trying her best to make some relationship progress.

If he was to be honest, Jun knew he could just take the initiative and Jeanne would not only be okay with it, she would even be grateful but, seeing the Saint who didn't consider herself one, cutely trying to get close to him despite having zero experience in such matters was incredibly endearing and so, he let move at her own pace.

Mordred was one of the few that genuinely enjoyed Scathach's training, not just for the results it provided. She just loved pushing herself hard and the feeling of her power and technique being refined to a whole nother level was pure ecstasy for her.

Artoria who had bonded with her"son", accompanied Mordred in her training with Scathach, reminiscing while comparing her current training to her past training with Merlin.

Needless to say, Scathach and Merlin were complete different in their training philosophies and Artoria believe they each had their merits as she felt her skills getting further refined.

She was a master swordswoman for sure but her main advantage lied in her massive amounts of Magical energy that reinforced her body beyond reasonable limits. In terms of pure swordsmanship, she was far from being the best.

Now however, she was learning to focus that extraordinary power even more efficiently, maintaining her current fighting style but making a few valuable adjustments.

Besides training however, Artoria and Mordred seemed to be getting more and more proactive in their approach of Jun in his off time, taking advantage of their similar features but radically distinct temperaments to double team him.

Mordred was much more forward, literally sticking herself to Jun without shame but reeling from embarrassment when he actually returned her gestures of affection.

Artoria was the exact opposite however and Jun could really see her as a noble and gentle maiden filled with her particular brand of cuteness despite the kingly disposition she showed in other situations.

She was shy in her approach of Jun when compared to Mordred but when he returned her affection, she just leaned in and enjoyed it, unlike her "son" who really could not take it. It left Mordred bowing in admiration towards her "father's" wooing skills.

If there was someone truly happy and fulfilled about how things were going however, it was Semiramis . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

12