Chain Reaction IV
395 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rias and Sona were going through a crisis. The general tone of the conversations they had with their siblings was enough to let them realize things went really badly for their side but now, they knew that the real situation, was infinitely worse than their wildest dreams.

"So uhh . . . Is there anything else?" Jun asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sona quickly gathered her sense and asked a most pertinent question who answer would either greatly relieve her fears or drive them to unseen heights infinitely greater than before, depending on Jun's answer.

"What are you planning to do next?"

"Well, funny you should ask . . . The answer . .  is nothing." Jun replied with a smile.

"Nothing?" Sona was in disbelief.

"That's right. I'm planning on just sitting back for now and wait for "various other parties" to make their moves. I'll decide my course of action afterwards." Jun explained.

"So you are giving up initiative?" Sona curiously inquired.

"Such is the benefit of being powerful, so long as I'm smart about doing things, losing the initiative should not be that much of a problem. Besides, just because I'm sitting back for now, it does not mean I'm losing my initiative, I'm just waiting for the results of my move is all." Jun replied and left the intelligent young lady with her thoughts

"So about us devils . . ." Rias suddenly interjected from the side.

"By extension of my previous answer, it depends on what response your brother and his compatriots have planned." He swiftly told her.

"What is that supposed to mean?" The red haired young miss questioned.

"Simple, if they want the conflict to keep going, them I'll crush them. If they want peace, I'll give to them with some conditions, if they want any sort of alliance or even just a treaty of nonaggression, they they are going to have to pay heavily before I'm willing." Jun laid it all out.

"That's . . ." Rias was at a bit of a loss.

"If it makes both of you feel better, it is highly unlikely that the conflict continues. Soon enough, your siblings will have other concerns and they will no longer be able to afford playing games with me to try and figure stuff out. They have tried already and got burned for it so they have probably learned their lesson too." Jun further added.

"That is . . . good?" Rias was truly unaware of how she was supposed to feel after hearing Jun's explanation so she settled for "better" like he had said.

"Wait! What other concerns!?" The young miss caught on to a key part of Jun's words and Sona who returned from her journey into the depths of her own mind had also joined in.

"My wife just humiliated the devil race, spanked thme like a misbehaving child, did whatever she pleased and left with no consequences while your people can't even afford to seek reparations or even complain to me who gave the "go ahead" for that to happen." Jun declared with the straightest of faces.

"Do you honestly think those insurgent factions hellbent on causing some chaos, you know, the one I talked about before when I was enumerating your people's weaknesses, do you think they are really not going to do everything in their power to take advantage?" He questioned them as if doubting the existence of their brain.

Truth be told, it was all his fault. His rapid fire reveal of the harsh reality earlier had definitely causing some temporary damage in their thought processing ability so it was no wonder the two heiresses were a bit slow on the uptake in at that particular time.

"Oh! Speak of your people. It seems a delegation is here to see me." Jun suddenly exclaimed, having just received a message.

"Who came?" Sona asked.

"Grayfia-san, your sister and Lady Phenex." Jun replied.

"Let's go, you better come along too." He then said.

"Wh-" Rias was about to say something but Jun just cut her off and teleported the three of them to his meeting room.

The three visiting devils' eyes widened at the sudden appearance of Jun along with two familiar faces but made no further reaction to maintain order and civility in the meeting . . .

"Sona-taaaaaan!"

. . . Or maybe not. Not if Serafall was going to be Serafall that is.

". . . nee-san . . ." Sona whispered in the most subdued of voices as she was rubbe, squished and outright molested by her enthusiastic sister all over her shivering body. And yes, it looked even worse than it sounded, though some might perceive it as cute or hot, Jun honestly wanted to look away.

His sadist streak was enjoying Sona's suffering far too much for him to do so however. Well, he was anything but normal after all.

Grayfia was shaking her head in disappointment while Rias was looking away, ignoring her best friend's pleas for help.

Lady Phenex on the other hand, was trying her best to not look fed up with her superior, she had come to recover her children who were hostages, Serafall's attitude was a really a bit to much to handle for her at that moment.

Serafall's molesting of her sister continued on and one while Sona was in between a state of wanting to burst out in outrage or simply pass out, all due to sheer and pure embarrassment but Jun finally decided to interject.

"Alright then, I'm expecting various other visits or invitations to meetings quite soon so we best get to business." It was a bit fun at first but it was starting to get annoying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9