1.
584 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preface.

To begin with, this world is full of women, they rule/live/serve/fight. This is a story about a country where a queen rules, she does not like to get her hands dirty in blood, but she has a loyal servant, General Carlso.The main character was born in a small town called Parlo.But soon her desire to study and be a knight in the kingdom was approved by the queen, and she entered the academy.After 4 years, she has already started serving in the kingdom.

The main story.

Our main character Esten, as always, was in a hurry to build knights.

...

Esten ran into the ranks.And Elibeya punished her again for being late 3 times already, as usual, she sent Esten to clean up any part of the palace.Esten rarely held a sword in her hands after graduating from the academy.She was sent to the garden to clean the gazebo after the winter.

.

Esten went to the gazebo and started cleaning, but the rustle in the bushes scared her a little, but she heard someone's voice, which always repeated:, Mistress...Mistress, be careful." Esten began to speak: 

- Get out of the bushes, there's nothing to do in the rose bushes.

- "Okay, okay..." a female voice replied.

- "Madam, you can go back to your rooms," the second girl whispered.

 ...

- Soon a lady in a dark purple dress came out from behind the bushes, she was so charming that even our Esten was speechless.

- This lady came up to the table in the gazebo and said:

- - Hmm... Aren't you Esten?That's right," said the lady.

- Yes, I am a knight of Esten Dante, but how do you know me? Esten asked.

- - Hmm, apparently, you did not recognize Mrs. Mirage herself, you are very upset, because Bey (Elibeya-sohraschen bey) "Oh,

mistress," Esten bowed as she should have, "I really didn't recognize our mistress."

"Why aren't you at Esty's training," Mirage asked, flirting.

- I was late for the morning formation, I was punished for it!, - Esten answered with full confidence.

After the answer, Mirage and Esten fell silent.

..

Esten continued cleaning, Mirage was still watching.Soon a girl came to the gazebo and the Mirage's eyes sparkled from her arrival.

6