9
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

The day of departure to the place for the first attack on Paralat.I've heard from other knights that even the queen herself will participate in it.It was very suspicious...

...

the squad and I were already approaching the place of the name.Mirage has arrived too, she will watch and drink tea while the fight is going on.But she still has the possession of a sword, goosebumps run from those memories.

...

"I welcome you, junior lady," Esten greeted, bowing.

From that day on, I became Mirage's personal maid.

After 2 years.When Mirage turned 15, I was surprised to see it in the morning and just stood outside the door looking through the keyhole.

In the room there was a Mirage and her mother, it is more correct to call the Eldest Lady of the Edezhia family, her name is Perisa.

Mirage was standing with red eyes and there were a few bruises on her face, her arm and neck had not come off since the last time.

"Mirage, go to bed and rest a little, you shouldn't get up yet, because your health hasn't gone yet," Paris said in a caring voice.

"Oh...The elder Mrs. Wu bothered to pay attention to the younger daughter, and what happened to Laraine?Is she really dead at last," after saying all this, Mirage laughed hard.

Mrs. Paris was very angry that she hit the Mirage.

"Esty, don't stop coming in, it's time to get ready for a walk.", -said Mirage looking me straight in the eye through the keyhole.

Esten backed away from what she heard and for a long time could not understand how she noticed or found out that it was me.

...

A week later, a House occurred at night.Esten remembered at the age of 12, Mirage stood with a sword in her hands, her whole body was covered in blood, she stood and smiled laughing in the corridor.

Mirage destroyed everyone from the royal family, she became the sole heir.The reason for all this was her mother and sister who bullied her so much that the kingdom would flourish without her rule, then how useless and they sent Elibeya into exile saying that she would not return.She destroyed all of the court servants, but she left Alyan and me to live.This was the only case when the Mirage killed people, after that she put Elibeya in charge

0