E.P. 1 Waking Up
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Camera is black as voices can be heard.

Ruby:"Asher wake up."

Tai:"Please, wake up soon."

Simmons:"Come on, sir, get up."

Jaune:"Come on get up."

Blake:"I'm so sorry, Asher."

Donu:"Please sarge. wake up."

Weiss:"Please, Asher, get up. I need you."

Then a Woman's voice can be heard.

???:"Asher, it's time to get up."

The camera opens up to show The house back on patch. Summer walks into Asher's room.

Summer:"Come on Asher, It's time to get up. You're gonna miss school." *She walks up to the bed that has a lump under it.*

Asher:*Muffled under the covers.*"I don't wanna."

Summer:*Sits on the edge of the bed and speaks in a calm voice.*"Why not?"

A young Asher pokes his head out of from under the covers.

Asher:"The kids a school bullied me. They pushed me down."

Summer:*Just gives him a gentle smile.* "What do I always say. When you get knocked down...."

Asher/Summer:"You always get back up."

Summer:"That's right. And why do we always get back up."

Asher:"Because someone could be waiting for you."

Summer:*Smiles.*"That's right. Now Asher it's time to get up. People are waiting for you."

The dream ends. And the goes black.

(play this. I don't own it. Hideo Kojima owns it. This is playing on the radio.)

(This will be somewhat from Asher's point of view.)

A steady beeping is heard. Asher opens his eye and everything is blurry. He looks side to side but can't see much. After a little bit his vision becomes clearer and a nurse comes and lowers the volume on the radio and changes his IV. She walks away and comes back with some Tulips and puts them in a vase on a table not to far away. Asher groans and the nurse stops in her tracks and looks to Asher. She walks up to him.

Asher:'Where am I?'

Nurse:"Sir?" *Asher just groans then she runs off accidently hitting the radio, turning it off. "Doctor! Doctor!" Asher closes his eyes and falls asleep.

The camera fades to black and opens back up a few minutes later.

(Stop the music.)

Doctor:"Sir? Sir!" *Asher starts to wake up. A steady beeping is heard. Asher sees an older man.* "Can you hear me? Are you having difficulty speaking? Can you move your head? Just nod if you can hear me." *Asher nods.*

Asher:'My throat hurts.'

Doctor:*Points up* "look up." *Asher looks up.*

Doctor:"Very good. How do you feel now? Can you speak?"

Asher tries to speak but, all that comes out is raspiness.

Doctor:"What is your name? When were you born? Can you recall?

Asher:*Very raspy.* "A-Ash--er. O-oct-b-b-er 31." *That's all he can get out.*'that really hurt.'

Doctor:"Please try to relax. There is plenty of time. I need to tell you something. Please listen, and try not to panic." *Wakes to the foot of the bed.* "You've been in a coma for.. a little bit. Yes, yes, I know, You'd like to know how long.." *Walks to Asher left.* "I'm afraid it's been 6 months." *Asher starts freaking out and the beeping gets fast.*

Asher:'Yang! Ruby! Pyrrha! Beacon! Everyone!'

Doctor:*Runs to Asher's side*"Danm, It" *The doctor tries to calm Asher down.* "Nurse."*The nurse runs up with a syringe.* "Calm down, calm down." *The nurse injects him.*"Try not to panic." *The beeping starts to get slower and Asher starts to fall asleep.*"You'll be alright. There now. Just rest."

Asher wakes up A day later.

An X-ray board is a little ways away from the foot of the bed.

Nurse:"How do you feel?" *The radio is talking about the fall of beacon. The nurse checks the IV. And the doctor walks up.*

Doctor:"It's been a day since you came to. Now' let's try getting you out of that bed. Nurse." *They sit him up.* "Don't worry. You've lost some strength, but we've been maintaining your muscle mass through messages. CPW therapy, and EMS. Now, I need to explain something to you. but you musn't be alarmed."

The grabs a folder and walks to the X-ray bored. He turns off the radio on his way.

Doctor:"Six months ago, you were injured." *He pulls out an X-Ray photo from the folder.* "In an crash. There was also an explosion." *He puts a photo on the board and it shows his chest with some shrapnel in it.* "Upon examination. we discovered 54 foreign bodies embedded within you. Most of them were removed but, some of the fragments still remain... They are located near your heart." *The doctor puts a hean to his chest.* "and in your skull."*Points to his head.*

Asher:'Thats a lot and ow.'

He pulls out another photo. And puts it on the board. It shows a bunch of little pieces of metal and one large one on the right side of his head. Above his right eye.

Doctor:"The fragments are lodged deep within your cerebral cortex. We couldn't give you an MRI - the metal. you see. But even if we were to extract it. You would most likely suffer a brain hemorrhage. Mental and physical impairment are... unavoidable. However your current status is not life threatening."

The doctor pulls out another photo.

Doctor:"One more thing. This X-ray is of your upper body."

Puts the photo on the board and it show that Asher is missing his left arm. The beeping gets a little fast.

Doctor:"Better look now. Best to understand your situation. I know it's difficult, but please look down." *Asher start to look down.* "It's best to see with your own eyes." *Asher looks down and raises his right hand. The beeping gets slightly fast.* "Be brave." *Then he looks over to see he is missing his left hand barely below the elbow.*

Asher starts to panic again and the beeping gets really fast. The doctor runs up to him.

Doctor:"Try to calm down. Calm down. Please calm down. It's going to be ok." *The nurse injects him again.* "Better, yes, yes. Calm down. yes." *The beeping is slowing down.* "Better... yes.." *Asher falls asleep. The camera goes black.*

The camera opens up a day later. The radio is back on talking about beacon again. The doctor is talking to the nurse. Then he walks up to him.

Doctor:"We have contacted your dad. He is coming."

The doctor grabs a mirror.

Doctor:"You probably been wondering what you currently look like." *Puts up the mirror so Asher can see.*

(Not what Asher looks like

(Not what Asher looks like. His hair is that long and the bandaged and he also has the same scars. And the Metal in his head. Also I don't own this.)

Doctor:"If you didn't have your aura you would have probably been in worse condition or even have died." *puts mirror down.*

Doctor:"Let's get these bandages off you. You should be healed enough now."*Removes bandages.* "Your face has healed nicely." *The doctor picks up a couple images and shows them to Asher.*

One Image is of team RWBY and JNPR. The other is of him and Team Red. Then he puts them back down and picks up the mirror again.

Doctor:"This is what you look like now."

(Asher just has the scars the long hair and the White eye

(Asher just has the scars the long hair and the White eye. Plus the bandage around his head. And the Metal in his head.)

Doctor:"I'm sorry for what you've been through." *The doctor looks at the clock.* "Your dad will be here soon. So get some rest while you wait." *Asher who still can't speak well just nods.*

Asher closes his eye and falls asleep.

30 mins later.

Doctor:"Asher. Asher." *Asher starts to wake up.* "Asher."

Asher wakes up and sees the doctor. The nurse enters the room bringing in a wheelchair.

Doctor:"Asher you're father is here." *Asher nods. The doctor turns to the nurse. "Nurse please bring him in."

Nurse:"Yes doctor." *The doctor turns back to Asher.*

Doctor:"You'll be able to go home today. But I recommend to not walk till later tomorrow. Even then, use a cane, don't want to put too much stress on your legs. You need to almost likely need to learn to walk again." *The the door is slammed open and they turn to see Tai in the doorway.*

Tai:*relieved to see Asher awake.* "Asher!" *He runs up to him and is about to hug him but the doctor stops him.*

Doctor:"He is still in pain so please don't hug him to hard." *Tai just nods then walks up to Asher and hugs him lightly.*

Tai:"I'm so glad your okay. I was so worried you would never wake up."

Asher just hugs back.

Asher:*Raspy.* "T-thank y-y-you."

Tai:*Turn to the doctor.*"When can we leave."

Doctor brings over the wheelchair.

Doctor:"You can leave now. We just need to go to the front desk and sign somethings and go over Asher's health than you can go home."

Tai:"Ok. sounds good." *Tai helps him out of bed and puts him in the chair.* "oh I bought a shirt for you." *Tai helps Asher put on the shirt. The shirt is a plain red shirt.* "You ready." *Asher nods.*

They head down to the first floor front desk and Tai wheels Asher outside then heads back in. Asher just looks to the sky with a stoic face. After a few minutes Tai comes back out.

Tail:"Ready to go home?"

Asher:*Raspy.*"yeah."

Tai:"ok. Then let's go." *Tai wheels him to the parking lot.*

The camera pans to a view of the hospital then turn black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(There first Episode done. I did this because I am not having as fun writing dragon maid then I do this. Asher will being dealing with some metal health stuff in this volume.

Also I don't own any images or music they belong to Hideo Kojima owns it.

Plus RWBY and Red vs blue it belongs to Rooster Teeth.)

3