E.P. 5 New Arm
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

The camera opens up to Yang sitting on the couch watching TV.

Reporter 1:"....with no end in sight. Try as they might, the local Huntsman and Huntresses can't seem to get a hold of the situation at Beacon Academy..."

Yang changes the channel. With a bored look.

Reporter 2:"...Though the failsafes have supported wireless communication within the kingdom, the loss of the CCT tower continues to prevent contact with the outside world. Talks with Atlas officials regarding repairs have so far..."

Yang changes the channel. With a bored look.

Reporter 3:"Vale council voted this week to continue to ban any air traffic that does not have a direct correlation with evacuation. The council has made it clear that they feel..."

Yang changes the channel. With a bored look.

Reporter 4:"Multiple rumors continue to circulate as to who was behind the attack at the Vytal festival tournament..." *Yang focuses on this.* "While no one knows for sure, officials have confirmed that high ranking White Fang member Adam Taurus, was present for the attack. Any and all the attempts to bring him into custody have been met with brutal force..." *Yang turns the TV off.*

The door is heard opening.

Tai:"I'm home!" *Yang moves her head back.*

Yang:"Hey dad."

Tai is seen holding two bags and four boxes.

Tai:"Guess what came in today!" *He walks in and the door closes.*

Yang:"What?"

Tai:"I can't wait for you two to try this..." *Walks into the kitchen.* "Where's your brother?"

Yang:"He's outside again."

The camera moves to the backyard and Asher is seen sitting in a chair. Zwei next to him. He has his cane rest on the right side of the chair. He has penny's sword and Pyrrha's necklace on his lap. Again. He is looking at his garage with a stoic face.

Asher:'I need to look at it. But I can't make myself do it.'

Then his dad's voice is heard from inside.

Tai:"Asher, can you come inside?"

Asher:*Yells*"Yeah."

Asher puts the sword on his back and grabs the cane and stands up. Zwei stands up too. Asher limps his way inside with Zwei.

When he gets inside he notices multiple bags and boxes on the kitchen table. Then he looks to his dad who has an excited smile.

Tai:"Go sit with your sister."

Asher:"Okay?" *He then goes and sits next to his sister.*

Then Tai walks back into the room holding two boxes. Then sets then down and puts a box in front of both of them.

Tai:"Well."

Yang:"It's...for us?"

Tai:"For you two and you two only."

They both lean forward and open their boxes to reveal a right arm for yang and a left arm for Asher.

(I don't own this and Imagine it silver and the joints are grey

(I don't own this and Imagine it silver and the joints are grey.)

Tai:"Brand new, State of the art Atlas tech. You know, I thought I was gonna have to pull some strings, call in a few favors But you guys earned this one all by yourselves, kiddos."

Asher:"Huh?"

Tai:"Before I could even talk to him, General Ironwood already had one of his top scientists working on these... for you two. He wanted me to tell you that you kids fought admirably. You two should be proud of yourselves. Well? You're gonna try them on?"

Yang:"Uh.. I'm not feeling to great right now. 'maybe later?"

Asher:"I need to think about it."

Tai:*Rubs the back of his head.* "Well, alright."

Asher and Yang stand up. Asher puts the cover on the box and puts is under his arm. They both walk up stairs. Yang stops which causes Asher to stop.

Yang:"Thanks dad."

Asher:"Yeah thanks."

They both go to their own rooms. Asher hobbles his way to a table in his room that has all kinds of pictures from his time at Beacon and he sets the box down on it.

 

(Play the music.)

Asher then sets the necklace and sword on the table too. He looks at the photos. He picks up one and it is the photo of everyone together. A single tear falls down his stoic face. He sets is down and picks up a photo of him and his team after they won their first match. Donut is jumping with joy and Simmons has a big smile on his face and Asher is pumping is shotgun, Grif is eating a sandwich. Another one is of him, Yang, and Ruby. From the night in the barn. Ruby has a big smile on her face so Does Asher. Yang is making bunny ears above Asher's head. She also has a smile. There is a photo of him and Weiss dancing at the dance. Another one is of him and Pyrrha from when her team said she was going to the single battles. There is one of him and blake training. Asher then looks to penny's sword.

Asher:"Do I deserve this?" *Tears are falling down his face.* "I feel like I should not even be here. I feel like I should have died back at Beacon."

Then he feels something on his hand and he looks over and he swears he sees Pyrrha smiling to him and guiding him to the arm.

(1:11)

He picks up the arm and the camera turns to his silver eye that as a small fire light in it.

Asher:"I need this." *The camera turns black. Then is turns back on and it's now sunset in Asher's room. Then Asher is seen walking back to the table and he grabs Penny's sword with his left arm and puts it on his back. He looks to the arm. He makes a fist and then reopen it. He repeats it a couple of times. He goes over to grab pyrrha's necklace and accidentally knocks the box that the arm came in over. And a piece of paper falls out of it. He looks to it and then grabs it and lifts it up to his face and reads it.

Asher:"Transfer orders? Grif and Simmons?" *He then looks out to the window. The camera moves outside and pans to a view of the house then turns black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(another one.

I don't own the music Kojima does. Also I don't own RWBY and Red vs Blue. Rooster teeth does.)

3