Chapter 9 (Slight NSFW)
1.1k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing they were finally focused on them, Noel pointed at Frederic, "Frederic. Friend. No bullying."

Then, he lazily pointed at his brothers one by one from left to right, "Rael, Gavel, Zaviel, Isabel, Kahel. Brothers."

"Good evening, my name is Frederic Harteinz." Frederic slightly bowed with Noel still latching on his shoulder.

If what the officers said at the station was true, then these 7 people's status, including Noel, was the highest in the hierarchy of the demon world. Probably even higher than any kings and queens. They were at least equal to the extinct emperor and empress of the mortal world.

They didn't rule a mere land, they were the ruler of the entire demon world.

Although he was taught not to bow down to anyone except his parents and general, it was only appropriate for a mere prince like him to bow down to them.

What if they decided to destroy the mortal world if they were offended?

Furthermore, what if they prohibited him to meet Noel again if they were dissatisfied with him?

Frederic became determined to leave a good impression on them.

Isabel took a step forward, "Hmm~ Were you the one who found our brother?"

"Yes, I am. I found him in an isolated tower inside a forest."

"An isolated tower?! That must be where the Garl Stone is!" Kahel exclaimed before rushing away.

Noel saw Isabel was reaching closer to Frederic. Black smoke emerged to block him, "No touching!"

Isabel chuckled and backed away to Zaviel, "The more you say that the more I want to touch~"

"Sh*t! Noel's hair is short!" Gavel suddenly pointed.

Zaviel looked at Noel, "True."

"Hmm~ it suits you, Noel. I always feel my head becomes heavy whenever I see you and your hair." Isabel cupped his cheek and sighed.

"I also want my hair cut!"

Frederic, "…"

He didn't expect it would take that long for them to notice that. He thought they just weren't saying it.

"Well, you go ahead and tour around. If you're planning to stay the night, just a small warning, we don't have any food here." Isabel said.

"We won't be imposing you any further," Frederic shook his head and forced a smile, "The important thing is Noel has returned safely."

It was best for him to leave as soon as possible before his reluctance festered further.

"I'm staying with Eric." Noel suddenly said.

Isabel and the others were surprised. Frederic was no exception.

"Why?" Isabel asked.

"Eric is good." Noel simply said.

"Then, just keep him here."

"No, Eric is busy."

"If he's busy, how can he be good?" Rael placed his hand on his hips.

"Eric is better than you." Noel scowled.

"Let him leave. He can do as he wishes." Zaviel snorted before walking away.

Isabel glanced at Frederic who was keeping a straight face. He smiled mysteriously, "Frederic, is it? What do you think? Can Noel come back with you? We'll be entrusting him to you."

"It will be my honor."

"Fufufu, is that so?" Isabel chuckled, "Well, why not? Right, Gavel?"

"Huh?! Why are you asking me?!"

"Isabel! What are you dawdling there for?!" Zaviel's voice echoed from the hallway

"You're welcome to stay the night. The others as well. You know where the guest room is, Noel." Isabel waved them goodbye before floating away to catch up with Zaviel.

Gavel stomped away grumbling, "All that ruckus for f*cking nothing!"

Rael followed him while rolling his eyes, "What are you saying? You didn't even do anything!"

After all of them left, the entrance corridor became silent once more.

Noel led Dervon and the others to their room. When the door opened, thick dust immediately puffed out, making them cough. Noel blew the dust away in one force, not caring about the white sheets being thrown out of the window. He gave 2 rooms, one for the males, one for the females.

In mortal world's custom, men and women couldn't sleep together in one room except for wedded couples. Frederic told him.

Rose and Shaliel entered their room. Frederic wanted to follow Dervon and the other men inside. He was used to sharing rooms with his unit members since they often camped together while on missions. But he was held back by Noel.

"Eric with me."

"?"

Noel pulled Frederic further up until they reached a tall black double door. Two big gems with the same color as Noel's eyes were fixed on the surface.

When the door opened, Frederic immediately saw the huge circle bed at the center of the room. He knew this was Noel's room.

"Noel, I can stay in the guest room." Frederic sweated.

"No, Isabel is no good." Noel pushed him in and closed the door.

Isabel?

But he was pretty normal regardless of his garments.

"Then, the others…?"

"They're fine."

Frederic watched as Noel dived onto his bed and rolled around his collection of pillows. Noel beckoned him to sit down but he hesitated. He didn't know why, but the fact that he was in Noel's room, and this was Noel's bed gave him a different feeling than when they were at the palace. The problem was, there was nothing else in the room that could sit on.

The black smoke pulled him down to sit down on the bed.

"I'm male. Not Isabel. It's okay." Noel said while hugging a pillow.

He tugged Frederic's arm, "Sleep."

Frederic nervously lied down. The bed sunk in from his weight like the softest cloud. The pillows around them have varieties of sizes and shapes with satin covers that felt comfortable upon his skin. With the room naturally dark and the hazy purple hue, it was the best atmosphere to sleep peacefully.

Frederic now understood how Noel has always been sleepy. If someone had a bed like this, who would want to get up from it? They might as well spend the rest of their life here.

But it was also amazing how Noel could quickly adapt to his surroundings. He could even sleep on a hard, cold floor and rocking carriages or carts.

Next to him, Noel has fallen asleep from who knows when. His hair was scattered on the pillows and his red lips were slightly opened. It was apparent that he was feeling a lot more comfortable than usual.

"I'm staying with Eric."

Frederic slightly smiled. His heavy emotions disappeared and once his body relaxed, he gradually fell asleep.

On the other side of the castle, Zaviel and Isabel entered a room with a purple gem on the door. Zaviel sat down on an exquisite single sofa.

"Is Noel seriously going to go back to the mortal world with that human?"

Isabel knelt down in front of him, "The mortal world is already in peace with us. Besides, if anything happens, we can just destroy it again."

Zaviel narrowed his eyes at Isabel who was burying his face on his crotch, "You're becoming hungrier and hungrier these days."

Isabel took a deep breath of the hot scent in front of him and smiled, "Whose fault is it that keeps raising the bar to satiate myself?"

"I'm not in the mood. If you can prepare it, do as you wish." Zaviel rested his face on his knuckle.

Isabel opened his mouth and started licking the fabric, "But I didn't expect Noel to be attached to a human."

Zaviel watched Isabel unzip his trousers with his teeth and nibbled and kissed the bulge of his cock through his underwear, "He's still naive. His brain didn't develop from too much sleeping. He couldn't even speak properly. That human must've purposefully made Noel attached to him to use his power."

Isabel kept pleasing the throbbing cock in front of him until it finally tented. When he lowered the last piece of cloth, Zaviel's long thick cock was exposed. It was as long as his 2 fists, but it hasn't reached its maximum size yet.

"It is not impossible." Isabel took in the scent.

He stroked the length with one hand while massaging the sacks with the other.

"What? Are you saying that there is a possibility that I'm wrong?" Zaviel gripped Isabel's hair and jerked it back to make Isabel face up.

"No, Master. Master is always right," Isabel licked his lips, "But I think that human has other thoughts on Noel aside from his strength."

Zaviel knew this man was purposefully provoking him.

Isabel suddenly felt the force from the hand behind him and the cock in front of him was violently shoved into his mouth until his face was pressed onto Zaviel's stomach.

"Gurk!" he choked as the tip intruded his throat.

He supported himself with his hands on Zaviel's thighs as the man above him forcefully moved his head up and down rapidly, thrusting his length deeper each time.

With one last push to the base, Isabel drank the gushing semen with gusto.

"Thank you for the appetizer, Master," he giggled mischievously, "It's time for the main course."

36