Splitting up
117 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Logging in was always surreal in its own way as the sensations of skin-to-skin contact was felt all over. I moaned as I felt a slight tail touching my legs and some feathers near my head. My eyes opened, and Iona was next to me while Viccy's still sleeping body was in front of me. I looked up to see Fidel almost laying as a pillow for everyone else sleeping with rosy red cheeks.

I got up, took my head off Fidel, and rose slightly. Iona groaned, but it seemed my movement woke her up from a deep sleep. I got out of bed and moved toward the shower to clean myself off. My cock hardened as I felt Iona's hands on my back. "Thank you," She said, "I didn't realize how much I liked that until you reminded me."

I was surprised and turned to see Iona blushing lightly. "I am sorry I haven't made time to remind you before," I replied, and her blush deepened, and I headed to the shower. "We need to get ready," I said, dispelling the lust I saw on her face as I didn't think I could take her desire at this moment.

Iona nodded, and I jumped into the shower, quickly cleaning my body. It didn't take long for Viccy to wake up, and Naughty bunny logged in shortly after her with a loud moan that woke the rest of the room up. The bedroom was filled with the activity of everyone getting ready. I finished first but put on a green sundress that I pulled from the closet that my Mistress gave to me.

It didn't take long for the rest of the ladies to get dressed and ready, and we all stood in a circle. "Ladies," I said, "After sleeping on it, I believe I need to go to the slightly richer areas and see if I can find information." I told them, "I thought about the quest, and I realized that the underlying problem is that we need to find who is the mover and shaker controlling the slums to kill the Hellfire followers."

I received a bunch of nods as they all came to the same conclusion, I thought. "So you want to work in the richer areas while we look into the slums?" Viccy asked.

"Yes, I think we will need to work on both sides of this at the same time. I have no idea if this will work, but I think I will update all of you at night each night." I finished, and I saw nods.

"How are you planning on looking for information?" Gloom asked, "Are you thinking casinos, bars, or brothels?"

It was a good question, and I shrugged. "I was thinking that starting in the casinos might not be a bad idea." I began, "We were already planning on looking around for information on a place to stay, and the Casinos will have people from all walks of life. Spending some time with people inside them will give me general information and maybe some low downs with people in the slums. The Casinos probably don't look down on slum copper and silver or even their gold. So I think that would be a good spot for me to look. You ladies can find the nearest Adventurers guild and see what they have to offer."

I got a couple of frowns and a look from Viccy, "I am not sure if spreading out is a good option.

"I think spreading out is inevitable," Naughty Bunny added in. "We are a small group, and we need a lot of information if we are going to do this quest. If we stay grouped up, it will take forever to find the information we need," Naughty paused, and I saw Fidel nodding along with Gloom. Viccy was still frowning as Naughty continued, "I think we will lose weeks if we don't split up, and we can always say no matter what, we meet up at this Inn tonight. We know where this Inn is, and we can look for places to stay and to make our headquarters, but for now, I think this Inn is the best spot."

"I don't like it," Viccy said, and Gloom nodded, "This is a big city, and splitting up isn't probably the best thing. But we need information, and I feel we haven't been doing much lately." Viccy sighed, "Alright, I think both of you are right. Although, I think we should move in twos."

"I will have to veto that," I replied, making Viccy look at me, surprised. "I think I will work better alone," I told her apologetically, "I am the most charismatic out of all of us, and I believe that anyone with me would only be a watchdog while I peruse and chat with others." I finished.

I had frowns all around, but no one could argue with me on these points. I was an entirely charisma-based character, and I needed to use it for what I was thinking. Viccy and Iona were both frowning the deepest. "I will join Ellie," Fidel suddenly said, earning everyone's attention. "I can follow her, and I would look like a keeper, and we all know I hate to talk to others. I have no problem watching her while she tries to gather information. I wouldn't be of much use to any other pairing either."

It was logical, I realized, and Fidel seemed to disappear into the background sometimes. Her cold demeanor was good for looking like a pimp as well if I had to go down that route. Everyone looked around and nodded. "Okay, with that figured out, what other pairings should we make for everyone else?" I asked.

The conversations got a little heated, but it didn't take too long. Viccy ended up with Naughty Bunny, while Gloom paired up with Iona to seek out information. Since Fidel and I were planning to go to established areas that should not have violence, I didn't think we needed someone who could take damage. Iona and Gloom planned to look into the local quests to see if there was anything interesting. Meanwhile, Viccy and Naughty would look into the slums and find out what they could and get a feel for the area.

It was all a responsible way that left Viccy and Naughty the most vulnerable, it seemed, but they were both players and could revive. Iona and Gloom had the easiest, while I couldn't help but wonder how the Casinos would be. It was going to be an interesting day, and I felt the excitement surge as we went down to have breakfast together. I was still full from my feast, but I still decided to sit with them, allowing Fidel to eat.

After they all finished, we all went our separate ways heading into Dark City with different destinations in mind.


Thank you for reading. If you would like to support me you can on my Patreon @ www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Or you can find various books on Amazon Such as:

Life of a Dominant Futanari

I Sissified My Step Bro

A Damaged Innocent Futanari

The Bullied Masochist Futanari

Galaxy Hunter Online

 
2