In Heat
337 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up after the night was something of routine at this point. It was nice waking up in Victoria's breasts, and we flirted a little after she woke up. Instead of going down on each other, we got dressed in some gym workout clothing, and I was in something particularly feminine, making me look like one of the girls from an outside perspective.

The morning went quiet as everyone was sweaty, and Li had finished up early so that everyone could have breakfast as soon as we finished. It was a delicious meal, and we soon went our separate ways. Victoria went downstairs to her lab, which was practically finished at this point. I had been meaning to go down and check it out myself at some point, but that could wait till later.

Now I finished checking some emails and found that the investigators were reporting that they found something odd in the accounting. More and more people in low-level positions were found to be doing small things that probably kept them happy. Many among the lowest of the company were misappropriating office supplies which I couldn't give a fuck about. But all the financial investigators were reporting that they noticed a trend of corruption among the managers.

When they were done, I knew that many of my companies would look much smaller for a period of time as the investigation would rip through the companies like a chainsaw. I would have to recruit new people to take over many of the lower managers, but the troubling signs came from the upper ranks. They were much more careful, and they had more reason to hide.

I could tell that this only happened because of greed and my lack of attentiveness. Still, I would wait till the final results before they were even alerted. Soon I would have to come out into the open with the investigation, and that would hurt the price of stocks as I did so. Thinking on it, though, I could use it as an opportunity to buy back stocks that many would feel was hot potatoes and make a lot of money in the meantime.

I loathed tactics such as stock buybacks but would artificially increase the price to calm some investors while I went through the company. I closed the computer with that thought and left the office, no longer want to read emails that told me the depth of betrayal that had been going on while I was depressed. It made me sad, and I wanted to go lay down and do nothing. Instead, I walked toward the pod that had changed my life so much and stopped just before it. Instead, I went into the bathroom, took a shower, and put on some basic clothes before logging into the pod.

Waking up in this world, I felt familiar soft skin and a bit of feather on me. I could feel scales as well, and my eyes fluttered open. I slowly got up and saw Iona spooning me with Fidel doing something above me. Naughty, on the other hand, as I looked over, was still sleeping with her head right beside Fidel's cock. I could see that Naughty was getting closer to Fidel at night, and I didn't know how I felt about that. I would wait to see if she tried something later to take our party member. I wasn't even sure if that was possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if players had started to notice that they could recruit Non-player characters into their parties in this game. I heard that it was exactly common among normal games.

At least, that was something Victoria told me at some point. As I got up, Iona moaned softly, and I smiled at her as her eyes fluttered open. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around behind me and felt a furry ear against my head. "I haven't had some action lately, and I want to see you and Iona in the bathroom," Gloom purred into my ear, "I want you to scream and wake everyone else up as you make me and Iona cum."

Iona looked up, and I could see her sleepy eyes as Gloom looked down on her and grinned. She reached out and grabbed her leg, and pulled. "Wake up and join us in the shower," Gloom ordered. As she did so, I felt dampness against my leg, and I turned to see what it was. Gloom wasn't done and pulled her again, then suddenly I was being pulled into the bathroom, leaving Iona behind. "You have a minute to come to rescue Elli. Otherwise, you won't be able to help her as I play with her." Gloom said.

I was pushed into the bathroom, and the Gloom pushed me against the wall, and her hand pushed up under my balls and pressed them lightly. "I am in the heat today, and you are going to assist me. I need to see you cry in pleasure as I take pleasure from you." Gloom pushed her face against mine, and I cried out suddenly as her grip on my balls increased as she purred.

A knock on the door suddenly came, but Gloom didn't seem to care as she pushed me into the shower and licked my face. She pulled my shirt and skirt that I had been wearing off and tossed them out of the shower, and I felt her dripping pussy rub up against my leg. Her lips closed on mine and her breasts pressed against my chest as her nails seemed to sink into my skin lightly. Gloom began then to rub her pussy along my leg, and my cock responded by getting a little hard, and she grinned.

GLoom turned around, and suddenly her pussy took in my cock before I even realized what was happening. "Damn, I hate this time of the month!" She suddenly cried out, and her arm reached out and held my shoulder. Suddenly as she held onto my shoulder, her ass began to move up and down my cock with increasing speed as Iona slammed the door, and Gloom cried out in pleasure as she took my cock. "Dammit!" She cried, "Stop trying to break the door!" She quickly followed up, "I am just in heat!" Gloom cried out, and the door pounding stopped.

Gloom took me as I planted my back to the wall. I didn't think she wanted to move and I Felt weirdly dominated as she rode my cock with no thought to my pleasure. At this point, I may as well be a dildo or something as I moaned as her pussy tightly gripped me. I moaned, and her pussy moved up and down as her tail flicked just under my nose. "NYAH!" She suddenly cried out like a cat, and her nails dug into me, her speed increased, and her pussy tightened. As pain and pleasure hit my head hard, I moaned and groaned as Gloom began to lose herself riding my cock.

I cried out as I felt myself near the edge and quickly pass over it as her ass slammed back on my cock again and again. I moaned and cried out, "Cumming!"

In response, Gloom's pussy tightened, and I felt her pussy coat my cock with more fluids; and my hips were moist when her pussy erupted with fluids. It smelled bad, and Gloom didn't stop her hips from moving faster and faster. "More! More!" Gloom cried out, and I moaned as my ejaculation finished deep inside of her.

Gloom pulled off my cock, and her eyes slit with a yellow outline that looked feline. "More!" Gloom demanded, and I fell to the floor seconds later; she got down on the floor and began to ride me cowgirl style as her eyes looked almost lost as she began to ride my cock. "Sorry!" She cried out as she looked the most rational a second later. "I need you to help me tame my needs for a moment." She told me before her eyes turned intense. "More!" She demanded, and her pussy moved up and down her lips taking mine a second later, and her ass never stopped moving.

It wasn't long till I came again deep inside of her, and Iona came into the room with Viccy, Fidel, and Iona standing there watching as Gloom rode my cock for all it was worth.

"She is in heat," Fidel stated and turned away, "Give her a bit; it will pass." she continued a moment later, "Although we will have long mornings." She commented and headed back into the bedroom.

It wasn't long till I came inside her again, but Gloom wasn't done with me.

-------------

Thank you for reading. If you would like to support me you can on my Patreon @ www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Or you can find various books on Amazon Such as:

Life of a Dominant Futanari

I Sissified My Step Bro

A Damaged Innocent Futanari

The Bullied Masochist Futanari

Galaxy Hunter Online

3