Chapter
90 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took hours to complete everything and get the house price down. We were poor with a large asset now that would help us move forward. Still, without a bed and nothing ready to cook, we went back to the Inn as night started to settle on Dark City. We moved into the Inn and ordered the same room, and the innkeeper smiled as we also paid a couple of silver coins for food. We all sat down, and I grinned. "So, what are our plans for tomorrow?" I asked, and the ladies frowned.

It was a question of planning that we needed to settle. We had to quest now to make some more gold and silver so we could furnish our house and make it livable. We also needed to learn how much that would cost, which with how things were, would be a small struggle for a while. We waited for our food while thinking about what to do when Viccy said, "I think for now we need to start setting up what we can at our place. We have some gold, and I am sure we can budget out what we need and don't need. So I think we budget things out and get some furniture if possible or at least a bed and something to cook on. After that, we can prioritize things and start building up supplies."

Everyone nodded, taking this as the plan. It wasn't hard to agree with it since it was the best choice in my opinion now too. The only other one would be to pick up some quests, but that would be moving as a group and not learning any additional information. The thing we lacked the most was information, and I agreed with Viccy that we needed to know at least how much gold we needed before moving forward. Then again, we still had some gold reserves despite the house being expensive and almost emptying us. That was still substantially better than most new players.

"You know," I said, leaning back while in thought, "I think setting up some shops would help us a lot. Maybe some professionals can talk to people and collect the information generally. I think we should start thinking about that too. As City questers, we will need to know where everything is, and questing might not be the best way of going about that." I commented, "Having others work for you is always the best way of making a lot of money quickly, and I think just questing might not be the best solution, although in the short term it will be." I clarified, "It is also the best way for us to get stronger and defend our assets." I added in, knowing this was a game world.

Iona and Fidel nodded, and Viccy was giving me a peculiar look. "I think you are thinking of something Elli," Viccy said, prompting me, as Naughty bunny was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I am thinking that we need to come up with something of a longer-term plan," I told the group just as the food came up. We all went quiet as the barmaid put down the food and gave me a look that said a lot about what she was thinking about. She finished handing out the ordered food and left just as I told her, "Thank you." I turned my attention back to the group as my mind turned. "I think that this world is more complex than I thought and that if we want to thrive and accrue more assets, we need to start thinking farther forward." I told them, "I am thinking that we first set up the base of operations or our house." I said, earning nods, "then we move on to spreading small businesses. We will need to make sure that we recruit and protect our places with permanent warding," I told them as my mind spun. "I think me leveling my profession and expanding my uses in it will be crucial. Then we move forward with well protect and slowly expanding as we quest and grow. Maybe we will even recruit others with the extra funds, create other groups to quest for us, and even manage things while we are away. It is not like we can always stay here as we grow in power. Eventually, we will be too strong in Dark City or even lose a position here. We need to make plans and contingencies for our plans moving forward and expanding. I think we are at a solid spot to start, but we need to invest in ourselves and others to grow."

I finished, and Viccy was now brightly smiling while Iona was nodding. Fidel was looking at me with respect, while Gloom was grinning as if looking at a good toy. Naughty bunny was just nodding and smiling. "I think that is an excellent idea, and I hope to grow with you," Naughty said, breaking the silence as I reached and grabbed some food. "I think opening a guild with Elli as the main wouldn't be a bad idea. He is cute and rare, making a good figurehead, and is intelligent. I think having a Guild leader that is min-maxing Charisma wouldn't be a bad idea either, along with being a succubus. It combines into something that I think could become famous."

"Guild?" I asked, "I think an organization like that might be too loose if I remember correctly. I don't want others to pay to be a part of an operation, either. I think something more like a corporation built on more mutual benefits would be better." My reply made Viccy and Naughty chuckle.

"A guild is a term mostly used for things like that used inside a game," Viccy said, and I looked at her weirdly a little. "I will talk to you a bit more later. Anyways, I think this would be more of a long-term thing at this moment. I believe, for now, there are more ears nearby than I care for." Viccy said, ending the conversation as we nodded. We all ate in silence from that point on before heading up to the bedroom. An alarm went off in my head as it was almost time to log out. Instead of doing that right away, I found myself being pulled into a pair of breasts, pinning both my ears, and felt my tail against a bulge inside tight pants.

I found that Iona was glaring at me with a hard cock, and I heard Naughty's muffled voice, "Oh, now this is the best part of being on this team." Naughty said as she pushed Fidel against the wall, as Gloom grabbed her from behind.

"Yes, it is quite fun," Gloom said with a purr in her voice. "Tonight, you and Fidel are going to be guided by me," She said and took off some of Naughty's armor as Fidel began to blush.

I was quickly no longer able to pay attention to Gloom, Naughty, and Fidel as Iona stepped closer to me with a heated gaze.

Iona took off her armor as she closed the distance, and at some point, someone closed the door while Viccy reached down my front and pulled up my dress. I was naked in seconds, my clothes tossed away, and I was turned around by strong arms, my face crushed between two soft breasts. Suddenly I felt two strong arms on my ass, and I pulled my head back to see Viccy pulling off her pants with a lecherous smile. "No way I do not have your ass tonight, Elli," Viccy promised.

I turned my head to see Iona had stripped most of her armor off and was looking at me with lust-filled eyes as her hard cock came into view. It throbbed with need, and I turned my head back to look at Viccy. Her lips pressed against mine, and I opened my mouth, our tongues immediately licking the others, making me moan a little just as I felt a hot rod land on my ass. "I could barely contain myself this morning after Gloom had her way with you," Viccy said with a sultry voice after breaking the kiss that made me hard, "I guess I wasn't the only one," Viccy finished as I felt spit rain down on my ass and that hot rod that pulled back and began to poke at the entrance of my ass.

"I-" I was about to say something when that rod penetrated me and made me freeze. Pleasure erupted, and my sweet spot was hammered hard. Iona moaned behind me, and I felt her pull out, not even penetrating me fully as my cock throbbed in the way that only my sweet spot could make me feel, and her cock hammered home against it again and not pushing past it making me moan.

Iona picked up speed, and I could not help but moan in pleasure as Viccy looked down at me with a smile and pulled back a step. Her hands guided my head down, and soon that Hard throbbing cock that I had been railing me much lately came into view. The girth and veins throbbed with need, and I opened my mouth to say something where Viccy took it as an invitation and thrust her throbbing womb wreaker into my mouth. I moaned on her cock and tasted the salty goodness of precum as she moaned while my tongue got to work on the head of her fat cock. I moaned even harder, though, as Iona hit my sweet spot over and over, making my cock throb harder and harder as she worked it with everything she had till pleasure blocked out all thoughts in my head. I moaned, and my cock throbbed, and nothing came out as I experienced a dry orgasm that made me thrust my hips back harder onto Iona to make her fuck me even a little deeper.

Iona moaned in repose, and I felt my ass twitching all over her massive cock that was filling me so perfectly. I moaned my pleasure all over Viccy's cock as she decided just the head of her cock wasn't enough. She shoved herself deeper, and I choked on it, which only tightened my throat on her massive womb wreaker. I tried and failed to suck harder on it as Iona pounded my ass more, and I lost myself to the mindless fuck session, my cock throbbing more and more as I experienced yet another throbbing dry orgasm that made me instinctually thrust my hips back and I felt it then making my cock throb and spray in a mind-blowing chain orgasm that sent my world spinning in its destruction. I cried out as Viccy pulled her cock out of my throat, allowing me to breathe.

I didn't even gain a semblance of the world till I was lying flat on my back with Fidel moaning somewhere with Naughty crying out in pain or pleasure. I wasn't sure as I found Iona's hard cock dripping with semen and intestinal fluids lying on my face throbbing with need and Viccy pushing the head of her cock into me, making me moan. Without thought, I opened my mouth and began to clean up Iona's thick throbbing cock with need as I moaned while Viccy took me deeper every second.

I cried out and licked the underside of Iona's cock when she moved forward, and I sucked her balls into my mouth as I felt Viccy bottom out inside of me using Iona's semen as lube. "Damn, I need this," Viccy said, "Take it slut," She cried out even as I barely paid attention as she pulled her hips back and thrust into me, making my cock throb, and I experienced yet another dry orgasm that sent my mind reeling, and Iona took advantage of the cry of pleasure to shove herself deep into me cutting off any vocalization of my pleasure. My world spun, and my cock throbbed, and rope after rope of semen coated my chest as a world-ending orgasm ripped through me as Iona and Viccy treated me roughly, and I moaned only in the moments when Iona pulled her cock out of my throat to let me breathe.

I lost track of my orgasms and I lost track of when I logged out to save myself from the pleasurable hell.

------

If you wish to support me you can at www.Patreon.com/madjic

1