Login
4.4k 6 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a night with Victoria and Gloria discussing with me, not really talking, and just the girls doing whatever they wanted with a good meal. They came to a decision and became fast friends. I wasn't sure how it all went down, but I was just going with it. I could not care at all at the moment. They had decided that Victoria will stay with me and make sure I do something than lazing away the day until my mental health changed. My daughter would stay a couple of days during the week but would spend most of the time back at school, creating connections and studying.

It was a week Victoria did not allow me to be home alone and made me shower each day and made me take care of myself. I wasn't sure how I felt about that; I just wanted to sit and watch the business channel to see if anything new was going on. Victoria wouldn't have any of that, and she made sure that we went out even if the entire trip was about her. A couple of days in the pods for deep immersion, VRMMORPG was installed. I decided to ask Victoria about them.

She told me that she was the main creator behind the pods and the technology and a new coding system. She had started back when she was fifteen, and it took her till she was thirty. The game hadn't come out until now because it was Development, and teams working and training in new codes to make a robust believable world inside to blow consumers' minds. There was also the FDA, which finally got approval about a year and a half ago. She had made sure the game was going to be one of Supreme freedom. The system of typical video games was there, but the skills and everything was at work.

She also told me that the players in the world are creating the skills and that it will not be two dimensional. I wasn't sure about a lot of the stuff she was talking about, but she told me almost all builds were fair game. I questioned a lot as I did not know much about games. Business and engineering were my life until now; if I wasn't doing those things, I was socializing with women or friends. I now was going into what Victoria was calling a hardcore DnD style Virtual reality deep immersion Mass Multiplayer Role-Playing game. I was confused but willing to have an open mind on it.

"There will be many updates on the System though Rick, Remember that things will be needing balance Skills might be too broken. The works of the world are under construction, and this is a full release and a Very new technology. We will not have those nightmare scenarios, so much literature came up with people stuck in the games. But we might have issues that we can not stop. This is also a Dark game. We have not found a way to stop inappropriate touching or things like that. Our AI's are supremely intelligent, but they are dedicated to many things we do not have the compacity with our current environment to even add more."

"I could help you with that Victoria, you know I believed in your dream. No, that was a Lie I believed in you and that you can achieve what you wanted. Funds wouldn't be a problem for now." I started interrupting her.

"That is not the problem, Rick. I Need more powerful things that the world hasn't invented yet. I can only do so much before diminishing returns. I need faster CPU's I need larger Hard drives, and I need more than what exists. I have come up with something that will run without losing immersion, which is fundamentally what we need. This game I release will have warnings you should read since, Mentally, we are the first, and no one has ever tread into this. We are creating a new world and making people's lives last longer since our brains run faster than we think.

But there is only so much test data I could achieve, and The FDA approved it. So I needed to go forward. I need to show the world what I have achieved, Rick it might be selfish what I am doing, but this world will achieve a revolution with this tech, I believe, and I can't wait to see it!" she stared at me with eyes shining. I thought about it, and it made sense there is only so much one person can do.

What do you do if you need something that isn't invented yet? Create a need for that invention! Someone will realize the potential and go for it. She probably already had people looking into it too. I hadn't checked that investment for awhile too. I contemplated and knew I wasn't smart enough for this as my knowledge just wasn't in the same league as hers in that field. My engineering was civil, not mechanical or electrical.

We had these conversations and caught up with our lives since we hadn't talked in about six or seven years, becoming familiar again. The week went fast with nothing stopping, and her company came in and installed the pods in the three of the bedrooms, and one went to Gloria's room at Uni'. There was one last day till the launch, and I could tell that Victoria is excited.

"Victoria, you know I am surprised you're not doing a big reveal party or something, and you need to attend," I state, looking for an answer, and she laughs.

"I let someone else be the face of the company. Some poor shmuck gets all the credit for the price and confidentiality clauses involved. That is his entire life now. Managing his image, what a dumb fuck. We found the actor, and he gets paid about one hundred thousand a year to be hounded by reporters and intrusive looks into his life. Meanwhile, he has no power at the company. We all get to make decisions without anyone knowing. None of that Fuck Victoria for this glitch in my or this needs balancing I just get to live my life and work when I want to work now." I get it; although she might get tired of doing nothing, she just completed her Mangus opus, if you will.

Finally, the day came, and we stood before the pods looking like a hibernation station from some Scifi. I asked if I needed to strip or something and was told just nothing on your head.

So I got in and laid down the material conformed to my body. The lid slowly closed down, and I entered complete darkness. Finally, I start to drift to sleep automatically.

Instead of dreaming or waking up or however sleep works, It felt like I woke up in a field with a grass smell. I was impressed I felt like I was in a grassy field. Suddenly pixels came out and formed a box.

"Welcome to Grand Adventure Online!" was written on the box.

Please Select your Race

A long list, and I didn't understand shit on it. I was never a fantasy player and was seriously confused about it. After the long list, there was the Random button. I didn't know shit on this, so I just hit the random button.

Succubus - Charismatic Creatures that roam the night feeding on their victims and Charming them. It is a naturally gifted creature in Illusion and Charm spells, They minor in demonic spells.

Primary Stat Charisma.

Secondary Stats Intelligence, Wisdom

Sounds interesting I never really thought of playing this role, so fuck it everyone in my life calls me charismatic maybe I can use that to my advantage. I decide to lock it in.

Are you sure you wish to be a Succubus?

Y/N

I hit the yes and went on. What happened next was a bit weird, but I saw a mirror image of myself looking way more feminine. I wasn't a girl, and I wasn't sure what was going on. But I honestly could play it. I had Cute horns on the top of my head that pointed up coming to a point. My face had no flaws or blemishes. It showed me smiling with little fangs and cute dimples. I had an about meter long tail that ended in a little cute heart tip. I was the personification of cuteness it looked like, and I liked it. I knew I would be a hit with the ladies and men with this. I questioned it. Would I pick up Chicks with this? Could I? I was Locked into a succubus, but I never knew that It would make me look feminine. I decided to all in on it. If I were going cute, I would make it, so everyone swoons on me.

I smile as I start making my thighs a little thicker and my hips wider I put a bit of fat around my breasts make my bum just a bit juicier. I modified my face slightly and let myself get a little shorter. I was going a Charisma build, so I took my time to make it right. I look androgynous, and I rolled with it well. I finished and looked Androgynous with cute, making me look more female than male, but I played for fun. I settled for this and locked it in.

Are you satisfied with your appearance?

Y/N

I hit the Y, and an Error message with a long line of code came up, but I noticed everything locked In and continued. The world came to focus all around me.

"Welcome to Grand Adventure online. Before we do anything, we must go over legal work."

What was followed was a massive term of services that I read slowly. Victoria was right. This form states that all legal liability will be waved in big, bold letters in the middle of it. This was an experimental product and compensation for various things will be given but not automatically due. It was a literal fuck ton of legal jargon for maxing compensation and basically saying that this was a Hardcore game with hardcore themes that anything could happen and might affect your mental state of being. By accepting this you wave your legal right to sue for things that happened in the game.

77