Slut
6.8k 1 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--

You are no longer Knocked out. Have Fun!

--

My eyes open and I was no longer in the black world. I was going to talk to Victoria about that when I was back in the real world. That was a boring twenty minutes. I tried moving my hands and found them restrained, and a dark blue-skinned woman was standing above me, looking down in contempt. Her face was angled with sharp features. Her hair was black as midnight, and She had large breasts when I peeked with barely any coverage. I looked at her body, and I had a straight upskirt shot of her—no shame behind that loincloth as a member of the male species dangled there. I gasped and only could think about that dick that was in front of me. It was roughly 5 inches flaccid. I had no idea what was happening.

"Succubus travel too deep for a fucking I see," Said the creature. I understood it, but my brain didn't process it; instead, the creature used her strong arms to rip the clothes from me. My starting equipment was destroyed, and I received a notification from the system. I fought back with my weak strength wishing again I invested points into physical attributes. "I am giving Succubus what she wants; why she fight?" Asked the creature above me and my mind was still not processing it. I struggled as the game was so realistic. With nothing covering me anymore, the creature rolled me onto my stomach and spread my butt cheeks. I felt something poking me.

I was in distress and didn't know what to do. I was about to be raped, and I had no want to do this. But I got penetrated. It slowly pushed inside, and my body muscles tightened as my anal cavity was raided. "Oooh," escaped my mouth as a weird feeling entered my body as I was penetrated when the creature's male member hit something that made my mind blank. I howled, My body reflexively drew away from it, and the creature pushed forward, chasing me, hitting it hard again. My mind kept blanking as my body kept running and the chase until my body couldn't run anymore, and I was lying there. The creature's breasts touched my back, and I felt my member that wasn't useful before stiffen.

The creature was dissatisfied that my body ran and pulled my body up after that chase. I was now face down in the soft substance or something and ass up towards it with several inches of dick inside me. It played no more games and started to slowly fuck me. "You tight succubus, not a normal slut, Me change that." I finally registered the words of the creature with a feminine voice.

I screamed, begging it to stop as it picked up speed. Sometimes when it was harder, I would receive a notification for the loss of a single HP. My mind was lost, though, as I was thrust inside my ass continuously. My world was white, and my begging stopped. I felt hard, and pleasure started to be more my world than pain. That one spot kept being hit and hit. I was in a weird state, Where that I was in pain and pleasure, the pain just making the pleasure sweeter. I couldn't help it when the creature plunged into my depths. I felt my body react tighten on the creature's dick, and my legs started to shake. I came. I felt no ejaculation. I came with nothing coming out and never touched my dick.

I was in a mental spot with no idea what was going on as I came on this brutal dick. But it never stopped as I begged it to stop and that I just came. The creature ignored my cries and continued. Again I came. I came again and again. I had no idea how much time passed but eventually, the creature dove deep into me and released me. I felt an amazingly warm feeling in my body, and again I came to the creature that raped me. I felt horrible; I felt ashamed. I felt humiliated. The creature finally stopped. "Good slutty Succubus, I will be back with food; go for round two."

I couldn't move my rectum was just ravaged, and I didn't know how to feel in all this humiliation.

--

You have received 10*20*0.5=1000 XP

--

--

You have leveled up

--

--

You have leveled up

--

--

You have leveled up

--

I look at my stat screen.

--

"Status"

Name: Slut

Level: 3

Titles: None

Affiliation: None

Reputation: None

Health: 140/140

Stamina: 100/120

Mana: 350/350

Experience: 300/800

Strength: 4 +

Agility: 2 +

Vitality: 4 +

Charisma: 40 +

Intelligence: 10 +

Wisdom: 10 +

Points to spend: 15

--

Why was my name Slut? I looked through my notifications; I ignored them while I was being raped.

--

Due to not having a name in the world, the Drow warrior has named you Slut Congratulations.

--

The creature was a Drow warrior and named me. I kind of just mentally broke down and started to laugh. Victoria warned me this game was Hardcore, no fucks given. The computation power to make this was amazing, and here I am now raped by some female with a big dick naming me slut with cum coming out of my anus. I laughed at the absurdity when I heard footsteps outside whatever thing I was in. I never even took in the surroundings when the drow woman or man came back with a smile. She had a large rat that was dead in her hands and showed it off to me.

"For hunger for you, no worries, I cook after round two." My face was still in the dirt, but she turned me onto my back.

"No, please, no-cook first, then round two?" I beg, and the Drow still ignores me.

"Me, know succubus like, dick to tame one must fuck one. I always wanted succubus of my own must fuck one to submission. They speak hard words to understand must fuck one to submission before I listen to one." She states loudly, and my sore ass is penetrated. Her dick pierces me hard and starts working my hole as she holds my legs straight up. I feel it then balls hit my ass as she penetrates me farther than she ever has before. I gasp and cry out as that spot is hit. She starts to hammer me. I found the longer this went on, the more my body took pleasure from it. She stopped just holding my legs like a pillar as she penetrated me. The Drow opened them and pushed them back.

My ass was aiming up, and she was holding my legs to my ears. Muscles I didn't know existed screamed but ultimately ignored as she used that to piledriver me with her dick. I no longer had words. The pleasure and pain mixed so much I came. I just continued to cum over and over as I was treated as a toy by this Drow. My dick was rock hard in its few inches of glory, and I finally felt it cum in my hardest ejaculation. I felt it trickle out and onto my face as I watched the drow piston in and out of me. It felt like hours, and she dropped another batch of sperm into my intestines. I was gasping. I was moaning as she continued to fuck me slightly slower as she rode out her ejaculation.

I laid there exhausted cum on my own cum on my face feeling full. I was feeling good and ashamed even more about how it felt good. I started sobbing as The Drow stopped holding me in place and let my legs come back down. "Good Slut, Make me feel good. I fill your stomach," she said, and I noticed a new notification.

--

You have received (10*17*0.5)*10 = 850XP

--

--

You have Leveled up

--

I laugh at the absurdity and pass out. A notification appeared as I did.

--

You have passed out for 37:48

--

64