Discipleship
3.6k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--

You have passed out.

Time remaining 9:53

--

My body came back to me, and I was laid out on a bed, this time soft. I was startled, and I looked at my notifications quickly.

--

You Have Received (10*0.5*23)10 = 1150XP

--

--

You Have Received (10*0.5*27)10 = 1350XP

--

--

You Have Received (10*0.5*23)10 = 1150XP

--

--

You Have leveled up

--

--

You Have Received (10*0.5*26)10 = 1300XP

--

Well, at least I leveled. I think I will look over my Status.

--

"Status"

Name: Slut

Level: 6

Titles: None

Affiliation: None

Reputation: None

Health: 80/200

Stamina: 50/150

Mana: 350/350

Experience: 2100/6400

Strength: 10 +

Agility: 10 +

Vitality: 10 +

Charisma: 45 +

Intelligence: 10 +

Wisdom: 10 +

Points to spend: 5

--

My Health is low, and I think from lack of breathing as I was being fucked. I shivered at the memory. I don't know how to handle it, but I put it aside for now. I look in my surroundings and see an expensive room around me. My body was dirty and ragged on expensive silk sheets. I was not bound this time when I awoke, so progress, I guess. That earned a chuckle out of me.

"Oh, your awake!" A female voice says, and I was startled when I noticed an amazing-looking woman shows up with a smile. She was fucking sexy to insult her appearance. She had those perfect curves that men dream about. Big Breasts around double D but don't look massive, but they are not tiny in her Beautiful dress and wide hips with a small bubble. Any description I gave her felt like an insult to her as I looked her over. She had the same black tail waving around behind her as I had with a heart-shaped tip at the end. I was full-on checking her out.

"Little cutey knows what looks good," She states, looking over my rough appearance, "You little cutey have been through things I can see. New succubus, I can also see a lot of talent also. You are the charmer. You need more intelligence and wisdom, though, to make more use of your talents. Your physical is good but too high for someone of your level. You will do good though you are a charmer."

"Umm?" I start, and she puts those sexy dainty hands to my lips to make me be silent.

"No need to talk yet, new Demoness. You have just spawned, and we all wake innocent. Unfortunately, like most of us, you were raped as soon as you spawned. You were probably spawned either in a ritual gone wrong or in that ritual brought out of the hellfire of the demon plane. Were you in a circle when you woke?" I just shook my head since she didn't want me to talk, "Then you woke up in a random spot in the under dark. That's harsh; you are lucky that you made it here, Little succubus, although you don't have the proper equipment or something else other than their coordinates. Some Warlock fuck up must have summoned you.

"That is okay now, though. I bought you off those Drow who were looking to sell their new Succubus prize. You were expensive, a one-of-a-kind expensive for those with proclivities making you a one-of-a-kind succubus; you were expensive. Who has ever heard of a Subbubus having a dick? No matter how tiny it is, you have it." I blush at her size humiliation, "But now with your talents, I need a disciple to learn my arts. Would you like to be that Disciple?"

--

A temptress, Succubus, Has offered a Discipleship ending with a unique Class.

Would you like to accept?

Y/N

--

I thought about it, and fuck it. I have been fucked multiple times and am in a new situation again. I will take this all as a game as it should be. I hit the Y.

"Yes, I will take that Discipleship Miss?" I start, and she happily claps.

"Perfect! I always wanted a Disciple, and no one wanted to since I am too Harsh. Now you will call me Mistress. I am your superior and will teach you the arts to become a Greater Succubus like myself." She starts clearly not caring that I asked her name, "I am Classified as a Grand Illusionist Temptress. It is a very rare class in the world, and I will teach you the arts of it Slut. I will teach you the world around you since you are new, and I will make you great both in and out of bed. Men will line the streets hoping to be with you regardless of if you're in bed with them or not. You can just make them think they are with you for eight hours in just five minutes at my level, little Slut. But I am getting ahead of myself. Let us get you cleaned up; and I still see Drow cum leaking onto one of my beds, and the sheets will need to be cleaned of the dirt on your body. I do not know how you started in this world Slut, but I will show you how to thrive in this world."

She puts me into a shower, and I am in a whirlwind of confusion; how fast did they sell me what I was snatched up this fast. I am confused, and on what she said, I will have to be with men willingly. I am usually not with that. I have always been straight, but at this moment, I just think. Fuck it; it is a game and won't translate to real life. I then just go with the flow as I am put in a shower with a cute Cat-kin maid who strips and starts washing me. I am embarrassed as she just coldly looks at me without caring. She washed me with a scrunchy and some body wash and was not light on it. In the end, my milk-white skin shows back up. Then the girl puts on a glove and starts to finger my ass, unexpectedly scouting it out with two fingers and digging in it. It felt both good and weird as my dick started to harden. I was embarrassed as the Cat-kin maid pulled out her fingers and showed me semen that she dug out my ass. She doesn't wash it off and forces my mouth open, and forces those fingers in my mouth.

"Mistress orders no semen of customers in our bodies to be wasted. She told me to tell you to spit it out and be punished. Leave it in your mouth till I am finished and swallow; you will be rewarded. Swallow now, and nothing happens. Your choice."

--

An NPC has given you a quest. 'Mistresses orders' Three paths have opened for you.

Choose Path 1:

Swallow the cum of the Drow that raped you immediately

Reward: None

Choose Path 2:

Listen to the Maids Orders

Rewards: ???

Choose Path 3:

Spit out the Cum the Maid fed you

Punishment: Mistresses Punishment

--

Fuck it, I leave it in my mouth, hoping to make the best of this as the Maid goes back to fingering my asshole, scooping out more and more cum. She started after the third time to make me suck it off her fingers. It was humiliating, and the salty creme tasted of my juices. I was rapidly being pleasured to as she scooped more and more until I had a full mouth of cum, and she dug for more. The two Drows must have made their 'deposits' deep, and my mouth was packed to the brim as I had to tilt my head back with mouth wide open by her orders to hold it all. Then she stopped scooping out any and just started to finger bang my asshole hard.

"Mistresses orders are for you to swallow when I say Pay attention Slut!" She yelled in my ear as she finger fucked my asshole to my shame, and just as I came, she ordered me to swallow. Humiliated, I did swallow the loads of the two Drow that raped and sold me.

"Good Slut," The Cat-kin said, and her fingers left my ass. Those fingers appeared in front of me and entered my mouth. She proceeded to play with my tongue with her fingers as I tasted myself, which seemed sweet. I actually tasted good, and I thought for a split second before emotions rolled through me. My emotions were a mess as she took her fingers out of my mouth.

"MIstress will be pleased," She told me, "Now, let's dress you properly and like a proper Succubus."

She took me back to the room we were in before, and a wardrobe opened up on its own. The Cat-kin maid walked up to it and looked at me before cycling through it. She pulled out a Black leather Micro skirt that I had seen my ex's wear before. It flared out in all directions, and she told me to wear it. I just made my mind just didn't want to fight right now as my emotions were in turmoil. She then pulled out a leather crop tank that ended just a little after my chest. It was loose, but I looked like I had small breasts just waiting to peek out with the modifications I made. I just put it on and received a notification.

--

You have Received a Succubus Micro skirt.

--

--

You Have Received Succubus Micro Crop Top

--

--

You Have received 2000 XP for completing a quest.

--

--

Mistress is Happy Reputation Increased by 5

--

I got clothes for completing the quest and a bit of Experience and Reputation. I didn't know what things were worth, but I was just not sure how to act. I decided to look at the equipment status to find out what it was.

--

Succubus Mini Skirt (Rare):

+5 Charisma

+5 intelligence

When worn with Succubus Crop top:

+10% Charisma towards Futanaris and Men

--

--

Succubus Crop top (Rare):

+5 Charisma

+5 intelligence

When worn with Succubus Mini Skirt:

+10% Charisma towards Futanaris and Men

--

I was shocked at it. That was four levels of stats, and it was in some blue color. I didn't know what the Rare meant, but it should be good. The Cat-kin Maid brought me out of my swirl of emotions and brought me to a Mirror. I fucking looked sexy. I would bang me, and before I knew It, I was looking all around myself. The cat-kin took me away from the mirror and left the room.

"Mistress wants to see you." She told me before I had the chance to ask as I was whisked out of the room.

56