The Second Lesson
3.2k 0 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up and wasn't sure what to do with myself when Sexiness incarnate appeared.

"Ah, my little disciple, You are awake. That is fantastic!" She smiled brightly, and I felt something evil eas coming my way. My instinct cried to me. "I feel your progress from the feast, and that will not happen again until you prove yourself! The free ride will become a harsh thorn-filled road. You will curse me; you will hate what I am going to do to you. But I do it for you. Prepare yourself slut; you're about to receive your second lesson."

--

You have received a quest: Second Lesson.

Your Mistress has started lessons, each with a reward if completed. The better you do, the better the reward.

Reward: ???

Failure: Mistress Disappointment

--

With that, the door opened to my room. Twenty women came in. Various types of Elves were in the mix. But each was naked, and all of them had cocks. I was startled; they all had various lengths, from small to large thick, and tiny. One, you could almost even mistake it for a clit how small she was. They all stared at me needing, though.

"The Second lesson is to learn to please your entire room. To finish this lesson Slut you must make sure each of these women is pleased. Each has a fetish; each has its needs. Your job is to find it please it, and enjoy it. NOw my little disciple, enjoy your lesson!" With that, she walked past the Futa women.

I looked at the bed and thought about logging out. Knowing this game, though, and what's happened so far, I couldn't with a quest or something underway also; if I ran now, why did I start the Discipleship in the first place.

While I thought, a Wood elf ran up to me and pushed me down. She had a savage look on her face and looked excited as she moved my legs up into the air. Without any preparation, she shoved it in. Her cock was nowhere near what I had before, being much smaller as she pumped in and out of me hard while my shocked mind was trying to catch up.

My mind finally caught up, and I realized this woman had a rape fetish. I guessed Mistress told me each had a fetish. I started to resist, and the woman's smile grew larger. Her member gained a bit of length as I tried to push her off. I just started to get into it as her member was giving me pleasure after the shock wore off. My little dick also grew hard as she fucked me as hard as she could while I tried forcing her off. All my attempts were futile, and she had me pinned with my feet by my ears, stopping my arms. Her face was so savage as she fucked me. Her smile was sadistic, and I brought tears to my eyes. I was feeling pleased with her rough bareback fucking, but as soon as I wanted tears in my eyes, they were there.

The Tears set her off, blowing her load into my rectum as my little cock leaked ejaculate onto my stomach. She finished with a "That's right bitch take my seed with your hungry ass-pussy!" As she continued to pump into me. After she finished with a satisfied smile and exited my body, she disappeared. I was confused about it but decided to put it in the back of my mind.

The next two women walked up; one was a bit green and the other a bit red with long elf ears and large breasts; their faces looked similar but not the same. They seemed to be siblings with at least one of the same parents. I got up with cum dripping out my ass. They both had large cocks I thought as I walked up to them. 'I was going to thrive,' I thought. 'It's just a game,' I chanted in my head. They were both flaccid, and I kneeled between them. I started to lick them and use my hands on the other. They were not getting hard that quickly but were getting hard slowly.

I was doing something wrong, I thought. The Futanari that first came up had a rape fetish; these two must have one that was different. Since they came up together, It might be the same fetish and maybe related? I decided to position them so that their cocks touched each other as they fucked my mouth, and they started to get harder faster. They were flaccid at about five or six inches, but these were going to be beasts when hard, I thought. My guess was they had an Incest fetish. They wanted to do each other with me in the mix to spice things up.

I stood up, looking at them. "I want to see you kiss Ladies as I suck you off!" I state and go back to my knees. They both start kissing with no reason to reject me. Their cocks are now full mast, and I come to the conclusion that they are into each other more than me. I was having fun planning my next steps. They were getting really into kissing when I pulled them away from each other. They frowned at me, and I pushed one over to the bed. She fell back onto the bed and was about to stand up.

"Lay down; your sister here is going to ride you as I fuck her cock," I told them, and the frowns turned into excitement, and I could see the stars in their eyes. It was amazing how on the nose I was. The red elf laying down the green one reversed cowgirl on her. I watched a bit as the green one lined it up and started fucking herself. I was turned on, watching it, and walked up, stopping their movements. I lined up the green elves' long futa cock to my ass. I worked it down and gasped. I started to ride her and went into a swirl of sex in a threesome as we fucked each other. We went at least three rounds before the girls held each other in their arms, kissing each other happily, and disappeared with a smile. The only notice that they were here was the semen leaking out my holes and the semen on the bed.

The next girl was the one with a tiny, tiny Cock. I looked at her and didn't know what to do. It was so small that it actually made mine look ginormous; if I took a measuring tape, I would be at least three to four-time larger than her. It couldn't even make it past the ring of my ass. I just looked at her and walked up till I was right next to her.

She looked at me with need in her eyes. She was a Dark black girl, too like midnight level dark her body was sexy with nice large breasts and a large ass. She had curves women would kill for. Then I thought, 'Why am I automatically looking only at the cock?' She is a hot black elf with a pussy. I threw her to the bed, and she seemed happy with how rough I was being, and her flaccid tinyness grew a quarter of an inch or less. It didn't matter; I took my own pleasure penetrating her wet pussy and Slapped those juicy black tits. I am guessing she is a masochist or something as I tested the waters with that slap, and I felt her tighten on me.

With my current tool downstairs, I wouldn't make her cum on vaginal intercourse, I guessed, so I started to abuse her. I slapped her tiny cock and started to make fun of her. She hardened and came under my abuse and verbal humiliation. She was a quick shot, and I continued to make fun of her and treat her like shit. I was in the zone, and I came to a couple of times as I struggled with the girl for the end. "Thank you, Master!" She screamed out as she came with a smile and disappeared after my last ejaculation in her.

I figured out what this quest entailed, and I was having fun. Each Elf came with a fetish; I had to do things and see the signs to find and use those fetishes to satisfy them. It sounds easy, but it was difficult; the thing that made it easier was that they all had dicks. It was a telltale sign when they got harder that they enjoyed what I was doing.

It was going to be a long session when the next woman walked up with a stiffy as thick as a beer bottle and at least twelve inches long. Could I even fit that?

52