Meeting the Fox Priestess.
396 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons/Sacred Gears speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons/ Sacred Gears thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 1

Meeting The Fox Priestess

Naruto trained with Azazel for a few weeks on using his sacred gear Shadow Light. The speed at which the blonde learned how to use his Sacred Gear surprised Azazel. In all his very long life, he didn't see anyone adapt to using Holy Light or Light Magic so well as Naruto did. He would teach Naruto something and go on with his daily routine and when he returns to check Naruto's progress, Naruto would either be meditating or trying to create some techniques with his Shadow powers. He adapted well to his sacred gear as Azazel didn't find any changes in Naruto's condition both physical or mental and somehow he felt like he doesn't want to know the answer to it. Azazel still couldn't believe how well Naruto performed every variation of light spears he told him to do as a part of a test.

Flashback

A few days ago

"Ok Naruto, now we're going to test your proficiency in light manipulation and shape control and potency," said Azazel in an all-business tone to which Naruto only nodded.

"Now, show me how you will make a spear of your height," said Azazel in a commanding tone. To which Naruto responded in kind.

"First, gather the light energy in our hands, use your imagination to give it a form. Generally, angels and you, fallen angels, use spears as a weapon as it is sharp and is long enough to pierce into the target. So, I'll do the same as you, in that way you can assess it well, than in any other form" said Naruto in a neutral tone and made a light spear which is 6 foot tall with a pale white colour with an orange tint in it and threw it towards the target in the training room which instantly vaporised. Azazel nodded at the show of strength and observed it closely to see any mistakes in form or lack of speed but didn't find any and so he moved on.

"Well done Naruto, now let's test other forms of your light," said Azazel in a neutral tone. As he is quite confused about what Naruto told him that they were not using the holy light properly as he can attest to it to some extent but, to be called upon on it after so many years of his birth is quite embarrassing as their father, the biblical God didn't point any mistake in it when he was alive.

'Maybe it is time for a change of pace after all' thought Azazel sighing to himself. He looked at Naruto who is preparing to do something.

"You see Azazel, I can attest to the power, accuracy, proficiency and strength in using light spears but didn't you try anything different in your long life. Why to use only light spears as a weapon why not use 'light' as a defence instead of only offence" said Naruto in a smug tone and somewhat chiding, as he was showing something new to a child, towards the leader of Grigory. He wants to show his progress in light release or Kōton as he likes to call it as a former Shinobi. He internally smiled at himself at the nostalgic moment. Here he was far away from his world and learning how to use an element which he used in the past in a different form and from a leader of a powerful faction but still acting like a shinobi he once was.

'Maybe what they say is true after all. Old habits die hard' thought Naruto internally smiling to himself.

Naruto used his light magic and imagined it surrounding like armour. It formed into an armour made of light and was like a second skin to his body. Azazel saw in amazement as Naruto made armour out of his light magic, which can be identified because of its orange tint.

"See, Azazel you can protect yourself from attacks by covering yourself in light armour and it doesn't hurt much, because this light is made up of your energy and it also enables the users to move faster and protects them while moving, And, you can always throw light spears at the enemy as this armour doesn't restrict movement," said Naruto in a matter of fact tone. He could see the gears in Azazel's mind running to potentially use this technique and Naruto can understand it. After all, Azazel is a scientist and a good one at that. The creation of a complex sacred gear as his own is one example of that. To combine opposite elements of light and darkness/shadows is not an ordinary feat.

After that Naruto Azazel, both practised with their light armours and then some.

Flashback end

After that Azazel also told him about other sacred gears.

"Sacred Gears, also known as God's Artifacts, are items with powerful abilities bestowed upon humans by the God of the Bible. The original God of the Bible created the Sacred Gears as part of his system to enact miracles on Earth. It is stated that certain individuals with Sacred Gears have grown to become very powerful and famous, that their names etched into the history of the Human World. There can be more than one Sacred Gear of the same type and a user can have more than one at a time.

Sacred Gears varies from the common Twice Critical to the rare Sacred Gear Twilight Healing, with the only exception being the Longinus, which are all unique in their way. These Longinus are called God killing weapons. If a Sacred Gear is removed from the owner, they would die." said Azazel in seriousness.

"Humans or Human hybrids are the only species able to be born with Sacred Gears; however, they maintain them upon their reincarnation into Devils and Angels. In Grigori, I have devised a way to extract a sacred gear from the original possessor but it results in the death of the owner of such sacred gear so I forbid anyone in using this way and that is why I'm working on creating some new sacred gears, Naruto. A person can own more than one Sacred Gear at the same time. However, this almost always happens because the individual comes to a second or even more Sacred Gear through irregular circumstances than through birth." Said Azazel in a calm voice.

"Your sacred gear Shadow Light is on par with a Longinus class sacred gear with a dragon soul in it. There are 2 other similar sacred gears. Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear host the souls of the heavenly dragon's Albion Gwider, one of the Two Heavenly Dragons and the arch-rival of Ddraig. He is called the White Dragon, also known as the Vanishing Dragon, White Dragon Emperor and White Dragon Emperor of Supremacy. He is currently residing within the Longinus, Divine Dividing, wielded by Vali Lucifer my foster son a human/devil hybrid.

And the other one being Ddraig Y Goch. Ddraig is one of the Two Heavenly Dragons and the arch-rival of Albion. He is called the Red Dragon is known as the Welsh Dragon, Red Dragon Emperor and Red Dragon Emperor of Domination, who resides within the Longinus, Boosted Gear, we are currently searching for the wielder of this Longinus. You're sacred gear also hosts a soul of a dragon which is said to be on par with the heavenly dragons even though it was never tested when he is alive" said Azazel in a doubtful tone as he doesn't know how dragon powers are tested. Naruto mentally laughed at his confusion as he already got confirmation from Kurama that a new source of power entered his body and is currently merging with Kurama. If all went according to their plan then Kurama and Naruto can change into a big ass Dragon. Naruto thought intrigued 'How awesome it would be to transform into a dragon and use dragon powers. Man, I can't wait to do it' thought Naruto, excited. Azazel continued.

"I'll explain to you about other Longinus now," said Azazel in a matter fact tone and started his explanation from True Longinus, Zenith tempest and other Longinus class sacred gears. It took him a while to explain everything to Naruto to which Naruto patiently listened. After completion of his explanation to Naruto Azazel asked the question which he was thinking since meeting Naruto.

"What will do know, Naruto? You got all knowledge about the supernatural world in general and mastered your sacred gear. Will you stay with me or do you have any other plans?" asked Azazel in a curious tone. Naruto thought about it for a while before responding.

"Hmmm, nice question Azazel. As I told you before all this, I had planned to roam across the world to see it for myself and I'm going to do that. Don't worry, we'll be in touch. You can ask me anytime to cash in your favours. By the way, can you create an ID for me" asked Naruto sheepishly rubbing the back of his head? He didn't remember it till now that he didn't have any ID here in this world and if people asked him his ID, and if he showed a card showing something about Elemental Nations and his status as Hokage would be awkward to deal with or they even think he is a lunatic. Azazel smirked at his sheepishness and nodded.

After getting his ID as a Travelling artist which is a fake anyway. Naruto got an idea to create multiple ID cards just in case and had a pretty good idea of how to do it. But for time being he needs one which he asked Azazel for. He departed from Azazel's place with a goodbye and Azazel gave Naruto his number to call him as soon as he bought a mobile phone from a store. Naruto saw the currency of this country in Azazel's place and created a few hundred thousand Yen to spend. He went to a shop to buy a phone. He bought a good phone based on the features the seller told about the phone. He rang Azazel to let him know his number and moved on with his journey.

Based on what he observed till now, this world's technology is the same as when he was the Hokage of the leaf, so he can adjust to it quite well and he knew most of the systems as he worked with them in his time. Naruto took few more items such as a laptop, few colour brushes and colours to keep up his appearance as an artist and went to a ramen stand to eat ramen. Though in his long life, he started eating other foods after marrying Hinata, who insisted on a balanced diet he still likes ramen a lot. After eating ramen which in his humble opinion is not bad he went to a rooftop and trekked to the top of a skyscraper and sat cross-legged and absorbed the natural energy. Though it is difficult to collect in this urbanised city he absorbed in much worse conditions so it is not a problem for the likes of Uzumaki Naruto.

'Hmm. Let's see where is the highest concentration of natural energy present?' thought Naruto to himself. But he observed something in the energy itself. The natural energy he absorbed felt tainted like someone sprayed poison across the air and tried to influence him but to someone who changed the heart of hatred filled Kyuubi this is not a problem but this concerned him.

'Did you notice that, Kurama? The natural energy feels tainted by some kind of malice. What do you think is the cause of this?' asked Naruto to his trusty partner. Kurama also thought about it and replied.

'I don't know, Naruto. But didn't that crow tell something about wars among humans and the supernatural world? Maybe because of those events the natural energy is tainted with that malice. But it can be cleaned easily by you as a sage, you can do it without my help don't you' asked Kurama knowingly. He knew Naruto too well to not understand his intentions.

'Damn right Kurama. I'm going to make this world a safe heaven to live in. So I'll do it but I sense a large concentration of it nearby. I think we should check on it Kurama. What do you say?' asked Naruto excited. His excitement is too infectious to not spread to Kurama over the period of time so he grinned and agreed. And so they both left to the place where Naruto sensed a large concentration of natural energy.

Scene Break

Somewhere in the streets of Kyoto

Yasaka, a beautiful young Maiden, who looks like she is in her late teens was seen strolling in the streets of Kyoto urgency clearly visible on her face. She is in a hurry because it was that time of the year when all Youkai get in heat or mating season when all Youkai mate. As a young Youkai herself, it was her first time mating season so she determined to do it with a strong man instead of any random Youkai as they would obviously be interested in her as she was the leader of the Youkai Faction of Kyoto. She was searching for that strong person in the streets of Kyoto for a few hours now and found none. As a powerful being, she desires to do her first time with a powerful man as well is that too much to ask for.

'If I didn't find anyone strong in the next 5 minutes, I'm going find the best one available here' she thought to herself resigned to her fate of not mating for the first time with a powerful man and started her countdown.

Yasaka has both a human form and a fox form. In her human form, she appears as a young woman with a voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes. She is a woman with delicate facial features and her eyebrows are cut very short and round a symbol of nobility. Her hair is usually tied in a loose ponytail, reaching all the way down to her waist that ends in a spiral, with taut bandages to keep it in place. She usually wears a traditional shrine maiden attire, and over that, she wore a white coat held closed by a red ribbon.

Somewhere in the side street, Kyoto

Naruto used his shadow manipulation granted to him by his sacred gear to arrive at the place where he sensed the large amounts of natural energy. He came out of the shadows of a dark alley and moved out only to bump into someone. The person who bumped into him fell because of the force and he stumbled and fell on her. Their faces were just inches apart and he could feel the breath of the person on his chest and felt something soft pressing against his chest and looked down to see large plump mounds of flesh in quite a revealing outfit if he says so himself and looked up to see the owner of such great body only to be surprised by the amount of lust oozing out of her like a mist. He could sense it because of his emotion-sensing ability granted to him because of his partner, Kurama.

"Holyshit Naruto. What have you done to us this time" screamed Kurama in his head as they both can feel the power from this woman and the want in her eyes.

'How do I know Kurama. I'm walking out to the alley to go out into this city and find the reason for the concentrated natural energy and bumped into her and looks like I really dragged us into some deep shit' said Naruto unnerved. Unable to bear the awkward silence he broke it.

"Are you okay miss..." asked Naruto in Japnese, with as much apology as he could muster in his voice. Normally in these cases in elemental nations, if the female likes you, she would respond positively and act like nothing bad has happened, but if the female doesn't like you then they would chase you around the village calling you a pervert. In most of the cases, his late sensei, Jiraiya will land in the latter cases but Naruto has put his faith in his luck to come out of this situation unscathed. She didn't respond but just stared into his eyes blankly. His nervousness rose, he didn't want to be named as a pervert in this new world as soon as he left Azazel. Though he is perverted to some extent he is not a super pervert like Jiraiya and a creepy pervert like Kakashi.

Contrary to what Naruto thought, on the other side of the spectrum, Yasaka was living the day of her life. She wanted to find a powerful man to do the deed with and looks like she found the perfect man. She was so giddy that she just stared into his eyes blankly outside but she was doing a victory dance in her mind with all the background music and raging waves hitting with one another and showing a victory sign. If Naruto had seen it he would have thought that Guy's flames of youth were burning brightly in this woman. After some time, she felt the lack of warmth on her and came out of her musings to see the blond man stood up and currently dusting himself off and looked at her and smiled. A smile made her heart skip.

"Are you ok..miss? I'm sorry I bumped into you, I was thinking about something and didn't see where I was going" said Naruto sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. His smile made Yasaka throw herself into his arms and cuddle with him never to be interrupted. But she was on a mission to find a man to calm her lust and cool her heat and she is determined to make him her's, not her's alone though.

Naruto saw the determination rise in her eyes and felt a chill run down his spine. 'Now, what is she planning?' thought Naruto seriously feeling for the safety of his health. As in his perverted sensei words 'hell hath no fury like a woman wronged'(A/N: I know it is a woman scorned but to suit the situation it is changed. So don't point it out in your reviews) he gulped the lump in his throat and his partner is yelling at him to run for his life.

"Why are standing there you moron. Run. Before she recovers run as far as you can. I doubt even with this 'eternal youth' you could escape from her wrath" said Kurama in a doubtful and fearful tone. He saw that pervert beaten and battered every time he was found by the women he is peeking on. So, he doesn't want his friend to have the same fate.

"Anyway, it's nice knowing you Naruto, if we meet again I hope we can have a normal life," said Kurama in a grave tone as if he lost something.

'Oi, oi what are spouting all that none sense for you overgrown fur ball.' shouted Naruto at his friend.

'I'm not dead and I'm going live another day as I didn't taste all the ramen flavours in this world and I'm going to ...' Naruto also said went on a tangent and said all his monologue, which included all the things he did and how awesome he was and all, to which Kurama's response was to sleep. Naruto stopped in mid-sentence to see his partner sleeping and berated himself for not paying attention to that fact and turned to the outer world to face the consequences.

He gave a hand to the woman to help her get up but the overwhelming lust in her eyes didn't decrease the amount of determination for that matter. He cleared his throat to break her trance and asked again.

"Are you ok miss? You don't have any injury, do you? I'm sorry for bumping into you" said Naruto apologetically which stirred a response from her.

"Oh. I'm fine thank you for asking. I'm also at fault. I'm in a hurry and didn't see you coming" she said slyly. He found something different. The world around them didn't stop like they are not seeing this event. They were moving around them as nothing happened and then it hit him. In all the history lessons Azazel told him there was this particular place which has a large amount of Youkai concentration. Kyoto. If he remembered correctly that is the name of the city. So, the woman in front of him was most likely one he deduced. She must have cast an illusion around them to disguise them from everyone. He can break it with his Sharingan or with a single flare of his Chakra, but he stopped himself.

'Hmm. If she wants us to talk, she would have not done this as they can talk in public but if the matter is important, then she would go to the lengths to keep it a secret. But the question is how did she know my arrival to this world and how did she manage to spot me on my arrival to this city.' Naruto thought to himself. His time as Hokage had made wonders to his intelligence and with an experienced strategist like Shikamaru, he deduced to ask the source for answers. But before he asked anything Yasaka responded.

"I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry. I want you to take me in" said Yasaka shyly.

'What now. Is she telling me to have my way with her? But why I'm new here and she doesn't know who I'm ' screamed Naruto for answers in his mind which somehow woke Kurama up who stared at the situation in interest.

"Excuse me. Can you please repeat? I think I didn't hear you properly." said Naruto confused.

Yasaka instead of repeating herself she took his hand and stood up and came closer to him and replied.

"You heard me loud and clear. I'll explain to you everything later but please accept me" said Yasaka as she closed in and kissed him. Naruto didn't know what is going on but the offer is tempting and he could hear the perverted laugh of Kurama in his mind.

"Damn Naruto. I didn't know your luck is this high, as soon as you come to the new world you are getting laid. But I know Hinata will be proud that her husband had managed to catch a woman who can rival her in beauty and figure on his first day of travel. Enjoy yourself Naruto. And remember you are sterile as I made you till you want children again" said Kurama with a perverted laugh in Naruto's mind.

Naruto thought about it for a while but decided to go with the flow. He doesn't have anything else to do and refusing a woman is not well for his health. So he decided to indulge for the time being.

'Might as well get this over with' thought Naruto to himself and accepted her offer.

"Let's move to somewhere private and we shall continue," said Naruto in a soft whisper which managed to bring a smile to her face. They moved to a hotel where he arranged everything.

Scene Break

Next morning

After they had a night full of pleasure Yasaka opened her mouth and explained her situation. Of course, she didn't include the supernatural part but explained the rest.

Flashback

Last night post-pleasure

After a pleasurable and calming intercourse, we see Yasaka in Naruto's arms covered in fresh sheets up to her neck for Yasaka and up to his waist for Naruto.

"So, can you finally open your mouth, princess? As you asked I did it with you and as you promised, give me some answers" said Naruto sternly leaving no room for argument. Yasaka slowly nodded and replied.

"Thank you for your help Naruto -kun. I'm grateful for your kindness" she said as she pecked Naruto on the lips.

"I'm a priestess of a shrine near here and as a rule for every priestess to maintain our emotions and wants in check, we must get laid with someone strong so that it satiates our wants for a while and will allow us to perform our duties with utmost reverence to the gods and goddesses without any failure. I was newly appointed as the priestess of the shrine and was running low on time to find a suitable man and when I was about to pick up a random person you bumped into me. I could feel a great strength by the way you stood when you bumped into me and so I asked for your help which you agreed. I'm grateful for that" she said in a relieved tone. From her point of you, she was not mistaken.

But Naruto could see through her lie. Yes in what she said there is some truth but not everything she told is truth. 'Hmm, interesting. She said a half-lie but as there is no ill intent or malice in her feelings during her confession I think I'll leave it there. What do you say Kurama? You can also sense it can't you' thought Naruto mentally communicating with his partner.

"Yes, Naruto. I can say she doesn't have any ill intent or trying to fool you. So we can leave it there and I can sense her power and by the looks of it, she is what I used to be. She is a Kyuubi, Naruto. Though her power is not as strong as mine with my full chakra, she is comparable. If she matures some more she can reach my former power, but with my current power she won't stand a chance" said Kurama smugly. He is a Juubi after all.

Naruto mentally nodded and sighed at his partner boasting. He knew Kurama is proud of his power and becoming a Juubi, but he sometimes likes to brag about it to others.

Focusing on the beauty in front of him he smiled at her.

"Your truthfulness is appreciated Yasaka-chan. I can understand your situation and I wish you the best of luck in performing your duties as a new priestess" said Naruto in a cheerful tone lifting the sore mood of Yasaka as she is feeling nervous about his reaction. He can compare it to his past experiences in his life as a shinobi in the elemental nations. He still remembers the name of the priestess he saved, Shion is her name if he remembered it correctly. He felt nostalgia coming to him at that memory. He sighed and continued his work with the beauty in his hands. After that, they both slept like that in one other's embrace still connected.

Flashback End

The next morning came quickly and Naruto woke up to see the beauty in his arms opening her eyes staring directly into his, those golden eyes are an attractive point towards her in his books.

"Morning, princess," said Naruto smiling and kissed her.

"Morning Naruto-kun," said Yasaka as she deepened the kiss. After a small make-out session, they both separated not out of breath mind you. Naruto remembered the purpose he came here and didn't ask her about that as it is, but instead, he framed his question carefully to not to reveal anything.

"I'm sorry that I didn't introduce you to you yesterday. As you know my name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm a travelling artist" said Naruto gesturing towards his paintbrushes and drawing pad. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly for his lack of manners. Yasaka slowly nodded her head.

"I'm here to find more about Japan and if there were any places which are affected by war recently. But I got distracted" said Naruto gesturing towards them to which Yasaka blushed. Now, she understood why this man smelled like paint and ink.

"Yes, there are two places which are affected by war. But it is a long time ago. You won't find anything there to paint" said Yasaka in a confused tone. Why would he go to a city which recovered a long time ago and to paint nonetheless? Naruto understood her confusion and smiled at her.

"You see Yasaka-chan, I want to paint their recovery from the war. How beautiful they look now after all these years. I want to show the world even with war and with its effects on us, we can still change and recover from it and become stronger than ever" said Naruto with soo much passion and determination which made Yasaka admire him for his noble goal. She can't detect any lies in his words but such passion and determination cannot be imitated. They are spoken from the depths of his heart to which she can agree and want to become a part of it but in a supernatural way. She nodded towards him.

"There are these 2 places called Hiroshima and Nagasaki which were attacked by atom bombs during the 2nd world war. They recovered most of the damage but it is said that some people still feel the radiation in that place which is decreasing as time flows" said Yasaka in a matter of fact tone. To which Naruto nodded in understanding.

"Anyway, I hope you can find something to portray your thoughts and I wish you best of luck Naruto-kun," said Yasaka kissed him on the lips.

"This is for good luck and this is for goodbye" she kissed him again.

"I also wish you a best of luck Yasaka-chan and hope we can meet sometime in the future and goodbye," said Naruto and with the last kiss they both separated and Yasaka left the room, not before a spiral pattern formed in between her breasts and it vanished from sight which was applied by Naruto while they were kissing in case of any future needs.

As she left the room Naruto deactivated the silence and privacy seals he used last night to keep their privacy.

"Well, that went well than expected. What do you say Kurama" asked Naruto aloud to his partner?

"Yes, Naruto. That went well. I expected no less from you anywayAfter all, satisfying women is your speciality" said Kurama in a teasing tone.

"What, when did it happen," said Naruto confused and sighed. His partner is teasing him now.

"Shall we begin our journey now? We have two cities to purify after all" said Naruto excited, to which Kurama agreed. Naruto's original plan was to find a place where large amounts of natural energy concentrated in Kyoto. But his observation and intelligence told him that they may be from the Youkai faction of Kyoto. So he decided to visit the 2 affected cities by world war 2 to purify them from radiation. The information provided by Yasaka helped him a lot in that task. Now he is on his way to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. And so the adventure continues.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Read, Review and Comment your opinion on the story.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you for reading.

R&R.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

10