Meet the Knight
178 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 11 chapters up to Chapter 23 now on my Patron page.

Search 'Blackinfinity 1289' on the Patron website to get started.

"Normal speech” people talking.

‘Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons” Kurama or Dragons speaking.

Kurama/Dragon thought’ Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic” is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 12

Meet the Knight

After a full night of ecstasy and pleasure, Reni woke up to see her Lover's cerulean blue orbs staring at her Sapphire once. He had a smile on his face and Reni couldn't hold herself from blushing by that enchanting smile.

"Morning, sleepyhead," said Naruto kissing on her forehead as she is on him.

"Mornin, Naruto-kun" she replied groggily. Deciding to wake her up with passion, Naruto kissed her and they both had a mini make-out session. Their tongues going along with each other and their hands exploring the bodies of others. It would be a perfect scene in a romance novel.

After their passionate kiss, a fully awake Reni leaned into Naruto and kissed on his bare torso and started drawing circles on them. Naruto rose an eyebrow at that. She won't behave like this unless she wants to ask something but is hesitating to ask.

"Your face is glowing, sweat heart" teased Naruto pointing to her red face and it had an afterglow to it.

"Let it, I can cover it with some makeup or an illusion maybe," she said and pushed him back on the bed. That comment made her get her confidence back and she asked the question circling her mind.

"What happened with the Clone you sent with other girls who failed the test and were taken to the infirmary," she asked quickly and put a hand on her mouth.

"Oh, that is what you are interested in, well, that is a unique experience," said Naruto.

Flashback Begin

Clone POV

As I was walking towards the infirmary with the injured girls, I took notice of how the conscious once occasionally look at me and blush hard. 'Man, they can't hold back their fantasies on me' I thought with a perverted smile on his face. When they saw my perverted smile, some of them had large nose bleeds and I picked them and continued my way to the nurse's office.

Most of the nose bleeds came from 4 of the 5 girls who withstood Reni's test. Their clothes are barely holding their bodies and the school blazer is ready to burst out because of the massive rack it is holding back. I walked straight to the door and they 'accidentally' bumped into me, not noticing I stopped, pressing themselves on me longer than usual.

"Not that I care," he said to the listening Reni.

"Ok, I knocked on the door and got the first glimpse of another beautiful woman. Our school nurse. When she saw me with all the girls her reaction was quite entertaining"

"How can you do it with so many young women, young man. You would get HIV or AIDS or any kind of STD if you go on like this" she said, crossing her arms under her large bust, making them jiggle by that action and steam coming out of her ears with her face red.

"The only thing I didn't understand is, how for fucks sake did she come to that conclusion and why the hell is her face red and ears steaming," said Naruto to Reni with a sigh.

"Maybe she is disappointed that she didn't get part of it" soothed his Bishop while ruffling his hair as his head is on her lap. Listening to the tale.

"Whatever," said Naruto and continued.

"Madam, I didn't do anything to them, they just got injured and I brought them here," I said calmly contrast to what the nurse was expecting. She was expecting him to get all flustered and embarrassed. But it seems like this blonde student has a stronghold on emotions or he had experienced those types of situations before.

"Hmm, what about these 4 then," she said gesturing to the 4 girls that were pressing on me.

"I think they got glued," I said and the 4 girls nodded vigorously.

"Bring them in. I don't want to prolong my patient's treatment" said the nurse and walked into Infirmary to bring some tools and supplies needed.

I noticed something peculiar about the nurse. She is a beautiful young woman appearing in her early twenties with long, wavy, cherry blossom hair and has a well-endowed bust and slim waist. She wore a white gown and a miniskirt that showed her legs and wore glasses. She is beautiful. But the fact is, her beauty looks like a supernatural one.

This happened in his mind and is not told to Reni.

"Kurama is it my paranoia or is the nurse a supernatural being," I asked and my partner, who woke up from his sleep. Though I am a great sensor and can sense emotions, I don't use it much as I don't want to get bombarded with all the emotions(mostly lust) in this world. I would ask Kurama to do it and Kurama did it now as well.

"Seems like you got a Devil on your hands," said Kurama with a smirk through as the original Naruto is dealing with Reni.

'Oho, that is why her body is so sinful. Well, let's get some juicy details out of her sweet mouth then' I thought and watched as the beautiful young woman treated all the girls and as the treatment concluded, they all started to leave the infirmary one by one but the 4 girls from earlier each kissed him on the cheeks before going out. I was left alone with the nurse.

Continued his explanation to Reni

"Excuse me, miss. Can I know your name"

"I think it is manners introduce yourself first before you ask a lady, mister"

"I'm sorry. I'm Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto, I sincerely apologise for causing you trouble with the girls. It's just, my Vice President went a little overboard in their selection test" he said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"My name is Roygun. It is not a problem at all, Naruto-kun. Students tend to get themselves injured after all. Teenagers are like that" she said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I felt heat rush through her body soon after that. She didn't respond for that though, but there is something in her heart that made me to hug her" said Naruto to Reni, who nodded.

"I thank you for your help, again, Roygun-chan," I said and walked close to her hugging her.

"She couldn't resist it, Reni-chan. Her emotions were haywire and I can still feel the loneliness she is feeling. We separated and I kissed on her cheek" said Naruto with a sad smile.

"You are not alone anymore, Roygun-chan. Feel free to come to Ninja Club anytime you want. Have a nice day" I said and came out of the room and dispelled.

Flashback End

"That is how I found a lonely Devil in our school doing a Nurse job. I don't know what happened and don't care. I'm going to give her happiness again. She is not going to be alone with Naruto Uzumaki around" said Naruto as he stood and took her with him.

"My, my. I didn't expect such generosity from a student of Jiraiya-sama. Tell me, she is hot isn't she" asked Reni with a teasing smile.

"Of course she is. What? Do you think such low of me, Reni-chan" he said with a faux hurt tone.

"Of course not, my King is the kindest, charming and gentle soul who can't let a lonely Devil be alone after he meets her and kissed immediately" she is with a stern tone her chest puffing out in pride but didn't move front because of the rock hard torso of Naruto, but they pressed themselves even deeper into his torso.

"Flattery can take you everywhere, Reni dear," he said and they kissed. After a steaming hot bath, they prepared themselves for the school day.

Meanwhile

Whirlpool Publications Office, Hiroshima

In the office of once, Modern Publications which was renamed as Whirlpool Publications and is a part of the Whirlpool group stood Katerea Leviathan.

Finally, she had managed to track down the main headquarters of Whirlpool publications which is the publisher that publishes Jiraiya-sama's books. She is waiting patiently in front of the office of the General Manager of the Publications. Soon, a young woman came to call her in a traditional Japanese office with Tatami mats and cushions to sit. She sat patiently for the woman in charge to come.

And she soon came. She is a slender yet shapely fair-skinned woman with waist-length purple hair with shorter bangs that is in a hime cut and a large bust with red eyes. She wears a purple business suit with hand and knee guards. Which Katerea didn't understand why she wore. She smiled at Katerea gently when she entered the room.

"I'm sorry to make you wait, madam," she said in a respectable tone and bowed in apology.

"My name is Miya, Uzumaki Miya, General Manager of the publications. What can I do for you," she asked sitting on the other side of the table.

"Hmm. I'm here to meet Jiraiya-sama. I came here as I found that this is the head publications office. Can I assume you know his current whereabouts?" asked Katerea trying to be calm and not lash out at the woman in front of her. This woman had a kind and gentle aura around her but there is a dangerous side to that as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry madam. But Jiraiya-sama's schedule is full for a week and he will be free after that" said Miya in a calm tone.

"What, what do you mean he is busy for a week. I have a proposition for him and want to meet him badly" she said, trying to flare her magic to pressure the girl into giving her the information on Jiraiya. But her Magic is not responding to her. It is as if, it is sealed away.

'How is this possible. My magic, I can't feel it' shouted Katerea in her mind.

"I can understand your urgency madam. But I don't know why he accepted all the women who wanted to spend time with him for the next week without any objections. It is as if he is in a hurry. I can't clear his schedule for you now, as it is over the limit already " she said in an apologetic tone. Katerea understood why Jiraiya is in a hurry.

'He just thought of being with as many human women as possible as once he becomes one of us, he can't give them much attention. The Devils are famous for their Lust after all' she thought and thought of a plan to work with this.

"Madam, Jiraiya-sama has also put some remuneration after the week. It currently stands at 1,000,000 Dollars a day" said the manager. Katerea rose an eyebrow at that.

'Hmm, so he planned on offering his services for money. Pretty cunning of him to think it through like this, but I shouldn't expect anything less from the man I desire and who had managed to get the attention of that filthy traitors that they are willing to join him among their ranks' thought Katerea in amazement. Miya watched the woman closely. She is here on the orders of her 'husband'. She knew the woman in front of him is a Devil as she is aware of the Supernatural and her 'husband' gave her complete knowledge of the various species.

'This is going to be interesting, I should inform him soon' she thought calculating the threat of the woman in front of her.

"Ok. Book a full week for me. I want to spend some alone time with him" said Katerea. Miya looked at her wide-eyed.

"Are you sure, madam? Jiraiya-sama's stamina is something to be aware of and do you think you can handle it for a week?" Asked the girl sceptically. Though she didn't do it with Jiraiya, she knew the Stamina of her 'husband' well. She is trying to warn this foolish Devil if she thinks she can handle that much pounding for a week.

Katerea got angry at that. 'What is this filthy human thinking? Doubting my stamina in sex. I might be quite rusty as I didn't do it for few centuries, that doesn't mean I don't have any experience'.

"Do what I say. I'll pay you. Is that clear" said Katerea, her eyes narrowing.

"If you can handle it, who am I to stop you from your fun, madam. Have a nice ride" she said and gave Katerea the acknowledgement of her transaction and Time and Place where to meet Jiraiya. Katerea took it and left immediately, her nose high and her chest swelling out with pride.

'Finally, I got him. Now the only thing left is to talk to him and make him mine' she thought happily and went on her day. Miya sighed and sealed the room with privacy and sound barriers.

She channelled her magic and a dark orange magic circle lit in her palms. It stayed static for a second after a hologram of a Purple Whirlpool appeared in front of the purple-haired woman and she vanished in a bright purple magic circle with the same crest on it.

"Look at this, my dear Miya-chan came to me. Oh, can't you stay away from your 'husband' for a while?" asked a teasing Naruto, who is sipping tea in his Club office.

"I would like to answer it more close and personal, my dear. That is why I came here" she just with a smile. Her face turned serious after that.

"But now I have news for you," she said in a calm tone.

"News for me. What happened, is something wrong" asked Naruto, his features turning serious immediately after listening to her tone and he is in front of her in an instant. Checking her body for any injuries.

"Katerea Leviathan has just come in and booked an entire slot for a week. She didn't care about the price I told her. It seems she knew of 'Jiraiya's' induction into Devil ranks" she said not caring for Naruto's poking and prodding. He didn't stop though. He checked all the sensitive parts of her and spoke again.

"Oh, and what did she tell you," asked Naruto with a smile interested in the topic more as she leaned into him. Out of all his girls, he had met throughout his journey in this world, Miya is the only one who knew his secret of being Jiraiya.

He chose to forget about his life in Shinobi and move on with his life in this world. And so that remains a secret of his Shinobi life will be sealed forever, only known to him, Kurama who have the complete truth about his true origins. Naruto turned his attention back to his self-proclaimed 'wife' who is now in his arms, with a serene smile on her face. A smile came to his face as he remembered the day he found her.

Flashback Begin

A year into his exploration, Naruto reached an isolated island far away from all the polluted and populated cities. He felt a faint Nature magic spike while he was in the sky roaming, so he came here to check. He was walking around to find something interested or find a nice spot to eat Ramen. He found a large facility which is in ruins, it has a weird symbol on it. It is a horse head with 4 magatama beads, 2 on each side and a yin-yang symbol in the middle of them below the horse head. 'Maybe the residue magic gave me that spike' thought the immortal blonde and walked past it.

He found a body lay on the ground, naked. Naruto walked closer to the body to inspect it. He saw the long purple hair of the person. He saw a beautiful young woman in her early 20s sleeping peacefully, fully naked. Though all her body was exposed to the elements, she seemed completely fine. Naruto walked closer and turned to face her, he sensed the faint magic spike again, which he felt earlier. 'She might be the source of it then'. She had a beautiful face with 2 bangs of purple hair falling to her side much like his blonde bangs.

Naruto checked for any abnormalities in her and found that her vitals are running low and her magic is decreasing slowly. Deciding to see what is she doing here, he channelled some of his healing chakra into her which managed to bring a reaction from the unconscious girl. As the healing chakra went in, her face scrunched in as if thinking of something. Naruto observed that her heartbeat and metabolism became faster.

He used his yang seal to heal her completely placing his hand on her chest and channelling the healing energy. She didn't seem injured, but her mind seems to be in some kind of turmoil. As soon as he healed her, her body shot up like a missile and she hugged him tightly. Naruto let her adjust to her surroundings.

But soon, she pulled her head back and kissed him with hunger. He didn't mind, but he felt a faint pulse of Natural energy being released from her. This made him curious. The kiss went on for 5 minutes. Naruto observed that she started to absorb some of his magic and energy, but nothing happened. She seemed disappointed by this and stopped kissing.

"No use. Why am the only one alive?" she asked and started sobbing.

"Is something supposed to happen?" asked Naruto gently putting his hand on her shoulder.

"No. It's no use telling you. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable" she apologised. Naruto put his hand on her head and took all the information from her.

"Oh, I see. So if you kiss someone who you feel to be the one, that will make a bond with that person which will give you a purpose to live" said Naruto summarising from her memories. She isn't interested in knowing how he knew that.

"Yes, but even after the kiss, nothing happened. I thought you are the one as no one sensed my pulse" she said in a sombre tone. Naruto pulled her into his arms, she lifted her head to see him and she stared straight into those cerulean blue eyes filled with so much love and compassion.

"I know of a method which will work for sure. Are you willing to try" he asked with a smile.

"Really," she said with hope filling her eyes. If this method is going to work, if she is going to get a purpose to live for a person who saved her, she is willing to do anything.

"Tell me, what is the method to deepen a Sekirei's bond to be permanent"

"Do you mean, the intimate method?" she asked in awe as realisation struck her.

"Yes, I don't know why those idiots put it, but I'm sure using that method will work for sure," he said with confidence.

'Maybe the kiss would have worked for this world populace but as I'm from another world and physiology vastly differs, it needs something deeper to awaken her powers' thought Naruto. He knew what to do when he sensed a faint pulse of Nature energy from her.

"Are you sure, this will work?" she asked with even more filling her eyes.

"If you are willing to try, then we can test it," he said with a smile. She just nodded her head vigorously. Naruto smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Close your eyes for a second," he said and she did as he instructed. He used his Shadows and took her to a remote island where they can do their work without any disturbance and damage. As she is still naked in his arms, Naruto removed his clothes and they started to move in alignment with each other.

As they continued their moment of pleasure, after 15 minutes, Miya responded to all the efforts they had been doing till now.

"I'm almost there," she said and Naruto nodded. He decided to make this a memorable experience and started to thrust even faster and after a minute, they both released at the same time. Miya felt her body burn.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed and a purple light engulfed the whole area where the house is located. With a large spike of Nature energy, the building was turned into rubble because of the force released and a purple Sekirei crest formed in the place Miya stood.

Soon, the purple Sekirei crest turned into a Purple Uzumaki Swirl with purple colour and black lines in it. It changed into a magic circle and started to descend towards the ground. As all the dust cleared, a person was revealed.

This person wore a black shirt with V-cut with orange endings with a black mini skirt with purple lines drawn to the sides of them and a purple Uzumaki Crest in the middle of the shirt and a brown belt holding both of them together. There is a long katana attached to the belt with a purple hilt and gold diamond patterns.

The figure opened her eyes to reveal Red eyes and she fell from exhaustion after going through her transformation. Naruto was there in an instant and caught her with his hands. She looked up to see the smiling face of her saviour.

"I didn't ask your name, yet," she said in a whisper.

"Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto," he said with a smile.

"Uzumaki, Naruto," she said and Naruto nodded.

"What is yours, beautiful," he asked curiously.

"Miya, Uzumaki Miya," she said and Naruto widened his eyes. 'Did she just take my Clan name' he thought and heard Kurama laughing.

"Hey, choose your house name, don't go taking mine. I'm not even married yet" he said indignantly with a smile. 'At least in this world' he thought.

"W-we should do it sometime," she said and fell unconscious.

"Ya, we should do it," he said and saw the peaceful expression on her face.

"Rest now, Miya-chan. We'll do it when the time comes" he said and she smiled in her sleep. That made Naruto smile. 'Seems like she can hear me even in her sleep' he thought and took her to another house in Japan.

Flashback End

After Miya woke up in bed with the blonde the next day, she got accustomed to the boisterous and serious sides of her self proclaimed 'Husband'. She continued her life with him and did whatever he asked her to do. He told her or more like requested her to take care of Modern Publications which is the main printing area for his or rather 'Jiraiya's' books.

When asked for her name to get registered, she didn't change it. Her name was registered as Miya Uzumaki. Though she didn't say it in the record, she calls herself his 'wife' nonetheless, and Naruto is not concerned about it. If it makes her happy, who is he to stop it.

"She seemed adamant about meeting Jiraiya and discuss something in person. I think she is trying to recruit Jiraiya into her faction or something" she said as she leaned into Naruto. Naruto kissed her forehead gently.

"Well, it's fine I guess," he said with a shrug.

"Wanting to add another woman into your Harem?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Harem, you say. Hmm, why not? Isn't she sexy and powerful" asked Naruto and Miya went into a thinking pose.

"Hmm, considering her outfit, I guess she is sexy, powerful? I must test it"

"Well, I'll make take her into the 'Harem' as you put it after you test her," he said and now she is on him, her head on his chest.

"Naruto-kun, you have a letter" came the voice of Reni. Reni walked into Naruto's office at the Club Room to see her King with a Purple Haired woman in his arms. She seemed happy and serene.

"Come, Reni-chan," he said gesturing her towards him. She walked up to the bed the letter still in hand. As she reached the bed and sat beside him, he pulled her in, making her cuddle with him.

"Ladies, introduce yourselves," he said and they both looked at each other.

"You must Lavinia Reni, his Bishop," said Miya and the blonde girl simply nodded. The woman smiled at him.

"My name is Miya, Uzumaki Miya. Nice to meet you, dear"

"What?" Reni took a once over. 'Did she just say, Uzumaki?' she thought.

"I thought I was your first Piece, Naruto-sama," she said in anger and hurt.

"Ah, why should you say like that. Now look, she is all sad and moody" said Naruto and took Reni in a hug.

"Now, now, Reni-chan. She is teasing you. Her name is Uzumaki Miya, my self proclaimed wife" reintroduced Naruto. Reni looked up to see her King's eyes. He was being honest with her. She can see it.

"You are correct. You are my first piece, my dear blonde witch" he said and kissed her to lift her mood and it worked like a charm. She got her a smile back.

"Here, this is the letter you received from Devils," she said gesturing to the letter.

"Speaking of letters, I have one for Jiraiya-sama as well," said a smiling Miya. Naruto sighed, seems like Devils have come up with something for him. No matter. That is not important now, he had even more important work to do. He turned to face both girls and with a snap, both the letters were taken from them and put on the table neatly.

He grabbed them by their waist and vanished and appeared in his bedroom. They both gave a surprised yelp at being suddenly teleported like that.

"Leave about the letters now. Let's talk about something more interesting" he said and pulled Miya into his hands and walked to the middle of the room. Reni understood what her King was doing. Looks like she is going to get a sister in arms soon.

"Now, Miya-chan, do you remember the day we met on that island," he asked and her smile changed to that of a sad one.

"Yes"

"Do you remember the promise I made when you took my last name"

"Yes, I took your name and you told me that we are not a married couple yet. Before I lost consciousness, you told me that we'll do it sometime" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Right. I know that this is not our marriage but consider it our engagement" said Naruto and everything changed.

"Will you become my Knight and help me when I need your assistance," asked Naruto, his school uniform turning into a regal black battle armour, with golden edges and wearing a full white bodysuit with a high collar. His eyes changing from cerulean blue to that of Purple with concentric circles in them and his body surrounded by golden-orange light. Giving him the appearance of a deity.

"Yes," is the only reply she can give. She is finally getting her to wish partially fulfilled.

"Will you be my sword of light?" he asked in a Regal tone.

"Yes, Naruto-kun"

"Then I swear that I'll protect you from anything and everything. This, I promise. And it shall be a promise of a lifetime. Will you accept my request to be my Knight and sword?" asked Naruto.

"Yes, I will," she said and stepped forward.

"Then, from this moment forth, you shall be my Knight. I'll protect you with my very being" said Naruto and the cracked Knight piece floated from his hand and merged into the skin of Uzumaki Miya. She accepted the piece and the effect was immediate. Her appearance has changed and she grew an inch in height and her body expanded a little making her clothes tight. Her purple hair darkened a little and finally, from her back came 2 wings.

2 Ehereal purple wings with black endings to them as if they are filled with her husband's shadows. She looked like some kind of ethereal beauty in this appearance and her power skyrocketed. Miya smiled at Naruto.

"Thank you. Naruto-kun" she said and jumped into his hands. She can't stop her desire anymore and Naruto had an even more pleasurable night with his 2 girls.

And Cut.

That’s it for this chapter folks. Hope you like it.

See ya in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

6