Progress 2
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Hope you are all doing well. As it's been a year since we last saw a progression update, here is another one with more details.

The Sacred Gear List is the same.

The Top 10 List is the same. But since it's been some time, I'm adding them below.

The 13 Original Longinus made by the God of the Bible +1.

1. True Longinus

2. Zenith Tempest

3. Annihilation Maker

4. Shadow Light (+1)

5. Dimension Lost

6. Boosted Gear

7. Divine Dividing

8. Regulus Nemea

9. Canis Lykaon

10. Sephiroth Graal

11. Incinerate Anthem

12. Absolute Demise

13. Innovate Clear

14. Telos Karma

Let's start this year with a report of all our main cast and the progress they made till now.

Naruto Uzumaki's Peerage

Known Pieces

King- Uzumaki Naruto

Bishop 1 - Lavinia Reni

Rook 1 - Kazehana Futen

Knight 1 - Saeko Busijima

Jiraiya's Peerage

Known Members

King- Jiraiya (Extended Naruto)

Rook 1- Medusa

Knight 1- Miya Uzumaki

Bishop 1 - Roygun Belphoger

Pawn (x2) - Alice Damim

Remaining Pieces-

From Naruto's Club members, Devils and the world around. Clues are given.

Possible Options-

Grayfia, Katerea, Yasaka, Kuroka, Tiamat ;)

Strongest to Weakest Ranking -

Great Red - The Dragon of Apocalypse, True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon, Dragon of Dreams. The Ultimate Being.

Ophis - The Infinite Dragon God and Ouroboros Dragon.

Trihexa- Apocalyptic Beast and at its strongest is more powerful than the Biblical God and can go toe to toe with the likes of Great Red and Ophis. Currently Sealed.

Shiva - The God of Destruction and the strongest God of Hindu mythology and one of the 3 Trimurthy's.

Are the beings more powerful than the Biblical God, the list below contains the people who can be compared to him -

1. Vishnu - Hindu God of Living and Protection in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti.

2. Brahma - Hindu God of Creation in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti.

3. Indra - King of Heaven and Gods (In Hindu mythology).

4. Skiadrum - When he was alive with his full Power. The Shadow Dragon or Black Balance.

5. Sirzechs Lucifer - Super Devil with Power of Destruction in his true form.

6. Hades - The God of the Realm of the Dead, part of the Greek God Olympus Trinity.

7. Rizevim Liven Lucifer - Son of original Lucifer and is so called •Sacred Gear Destroyer• and a Super Devil.

8. Ddraig, Albion and Crom Cruach - The Heavenly Dragons and an evil dragon who is supposed to be as strong as the heavenly dragons.

9. Ajuka Beelzebub - One of the devil kings with the name of Beelzebub and the user of the Kankara Formula which allows him to change the reality of an attack.

10. Thor and Zues - Who are Gods of Thunder and Lightning of their respective mythologies and are powerful god's in existence.

And

10. Fenrir - Son of Loki, has enough power to kill almost any God with his fangs and the so called •God Slayer• is also one of the strongest in the top 10 list.

Uzumaki Naruto -

Naruto's rank is 1010 when fully suppressed with just King Piece. He didn't go all out in his battles and even if he did, he did in a barrier which restricted his powers within the barrier.

Abilities and Skills -

Sacred Gear - Shadow Light (Complete Mastery)

Wood Style

Water Style

Master Swordsman

Sharingan

Byakugan

Rinnegan

Most importantly - Kurama, a Draconic Fox who is the Juubi.

Jiraiya -

Jiriaya's rank is 911.

Because of his recent win against Riser and seeing his magic, Jiraiya's rank rose through numbers and he's in top 1000 strongest.

Abilities and Skills -

Master Tactician

Super Pervert

Mist Magic

Illusion Magic

Icha Icha Collections

Fame

Peerage Members -

Reni trained a lot under Naruto and even in the club, she is the one who runs operations. She managed to break pass S-rank and reached an SS-Rank level threat without her Sacred Gear active due to constant training.

Sacred Gear- Absolute Demise, Low-Tier Longinus.

Kazehana - Kazehana grew a lot under the tutelage of Roygun and because of her competition with Medusa, she pushed herself hard and managed to reach high S-class in strength without her Blessing active.

Blessing - Fuujin Megumi

Roygun - As an ex-ultimate class Devil, Roygun has most of her abilities and though her King Piece is removed, Naruto's Bishop gave her enough boost to bring her back to her glory.

Ability - Crack

Medusa - Medusa improved alot with under Naruto's training is currently stand at High S class with her rook piece alone. As she managed to awaken her Noble Phantasm and got explosion release from Naruto, her strength only increased by leaps and bounds.

Abilities- Noble Phantasm, Explosion Magic

Miya Uzumaki - She is Naruto's sword of Light and proved her strength defeating 2 Knights of Riser with ease she has at least low Ultimate Class in strength due to her Knight piece boost and her natural abilities as a swordswoman.

Abilities- Master's Swordswoman, Light

Saeko - As a newly minted swordswoman and peerage member, Saeko is still learning. But due to Enma, her sword, and Naruto granting her Crystal release, her rank has shot to low S right now.

Abilities and Equipment - Enma, Crystal Release

Alice- Naruto's newest piece who never revealed herself as he loved enjoying from far. Her blood magic is very deadly as seen in the Rating game and her worth as Naruto's 2 pawns explains her capability.

Sacred Gear - Witch Queen, Blood Magic

Other Honorary Mentions-

Grayfia Lucifuge - The ex-Strongest Queen of Underworld and the current Ultimate Class devil is in search of the definition of love and what it actually means. Naruto is the one in whom she is hopeful will make her understand the meaning of love.

Katerea Leviathan - Though she is doubtful in Jiraiya's ability to protect her, the rating game served its purpose and she has decided on her plan of action. How and when it is executed is to be seen.

Shikamaru Nara (Falbium Asmodeus) - Seeing Naruto in his world definitely surprised the lazy Nara but he is happy to have him around as he knew Naruto keeps things interesting. Unlike the old days, he can't support the blonde openly and he opted to trust him with everything while doing what he could from the shadows. [pun intended ;)]

Sona is in a unique position. She can't put a finger on her feelings for the blonde. When she feels she understood hum enough, he surprises her with a new shade of himself. And so she is still in a dilemma, trying to get a hang of her situation. As she is often trained by Naruto, her strategies are improving with her magic reserves.

Rias on the other hand is more open and happy with the blonde as he is straight forward with his answer and looks up to him to find a good new peerage member. She doesn't like the fact that he plays her like a fiddle as she is short tempered and jumping into things.

Akeno - The resident thunder priestess seems to have taken a liking to the blonde. Should see where this takes her.

Ddraig - Being greeted by Naruto certainly was not expected by Ddraig. Much to his dismay, his host is studying in the same school as Skiadrum's as if this is not bad, his host, the foolish pervert, didn't even Awaken him to do anything. His situation seems hopeless.

Albion - Though he didn't want to believe it, sensing the awakening of Skiadrum did wonders to Albion. He can still remember how Skiadrum killed his previous strongest host and sealed away Elsha, Ddraig's strongest female host after his core was broken. He can't imagine who Skiadrum's host is and what's their intentions and so he is trying his best to control Vali's battle lust which he knows is futile.

Great Red - Red is amused by Naruto's antiques. He didn't expect a being as powerful as him could live a goofy life like Naruto. Though he has his stunts and bikes, he is closely watching Naruto for amusement.

Ophis - The Ouroboros Dragon is restless. She can't find Skiadrum. She knew he awakened some time ago. Though she is confident that she will find Skiadrum soon, she want to meet him as soon as possible as they both share similar elements and Skiadrum is like a brother to her as he is the 3rd Dragon to be created after her and that giant red lizard.

That's it for this update, guys. See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

1