Ch.1 Birthday
698 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
English is not my native so sorry for wrong grammars! Feel free to comment of wrong grammars!


This morning at a local high school, a boy walked to a door at the end corridor. He had shoulder long black hair messily tied up in a low ponytail, while his lock hung loosely on his cheek. He had a bit slanted brown eyes and androgynous face. He was shorter than most of his peers, only about 160cm and had a petite body.


The boy, Tsukishita Hakuya, opened the swinging door below the 2-C signplate as usual, and walked towards his seat. He was about to greet his friend, who was slumped on his desk.


"Hey Hwan, good morn-- woah!!" Hakuya shouted.


He looked at his best friend, Ryeo Hwan, who had red eyes and eye bags. "What happened? Did fuck for a whole night?"


Hwan, unfortunately just like Hakuya, had a body like a boy that didn't hit puberty. While he was a smidge taller than Hakuya, his body was also as lithe. He also had an androgynous face, but a bit more stoic type than Hakuya. He had dark blue eyes and white bob cut hair.


"Yeeeah I wish." Hwan snorted, his voice weak from sleep deprivation. "No, wait, technically I did fucked for the whole night" he continued as his eyes gained a bit of focus.


"No, game doesn't count." Hakuya replied as he immediately realized what Hwan was talking about. Hakuya hung his bag beside his table, and sat in front of Hwan. 


"World Odyssey Harem Online, was it?" Hakuya tried to recall the game Hwan recommended to him quite a while ago.


Hwan smiled when he heard the game's name. 


"Yeah, it is. The game's amazing y'know! Their graphics and AIs are very realistic. That game is completely a whole level different from any other games!" he enthusiastically explained.


He continued, "And they let you do anything in the game, from having sex, kill npc, or even rule a country! Isn't that amazing?"


Hakuya nodded "Hmm yeah, it's amazing alright. It's amazingly stupid to pull an all-nighter when there's a test today."


"Relax~, could do those tests with my eyes closed" Hwan waved his hand.

"Pussy and boobs are more important than school anyway."


"True, but games don't count," Hakuya repeated.


"They count, sex in WOHO counts"


"Your dick doesn't get wet, so it doesn't count"


"If you insist so much, why don't you try it yourself?" Hwan argued and rolled his eyes. 


He took something from his bag and handed it to Hakuya. It was a WOHO game package.


Hakuya raised his eyebrows. "You bring a porn game everywhere you go?"


"No way dumbass" Hwan scoffed. "It's your birthday gift, was planning to give it to you at lunch."


Hakuya frowned "You know that my mom also use the dive system in our home right?"


"It's your birthday. I bet my ass that your mom gonna buy you your own dive system" Hwan replied. 

"I'll just buy you another gift if she doesn't," he ensured.


Hakuya looked at the package in his hand. It was a small box with a fantasy castle and women in armor drawn on it. He stared at it and contemplated the choice of gift from his best friend. But he didn't need it but he also didn't want to bother Hwan to buy another present.


"What, never had sex and afraid of putting it in the wrong hole, you sissy?" Hwan teased.


"Shut up, faggot" Hakuya hissed. He decided to stop thinking and accepted his friend's good will, no matter how weird it is.


Soon after that, the chime rang and the homeroom started. In the 1st period, just as expected, there was a test. Hwan truly managed to finish it within 30 minutes, and used the rest of the time to sleep. Hakuya really envied Hwan's lackadaisical nature. 


In the 2nd period, Hwan faked being sick and went to infirmary to sleep, and didn't come back up until school ended. Hakuya in the meantime attended the classes uneventfully and went home impassively.


----------


"Oh Haku, welcome home!"


"I'm home."


As soon as he opened the door, Hakuya was greeted by his mother, Hotaru, sitting on the sofa. She was a gorgeous woman. She had shoulder length brown hair, tied low and laid on her shoulder.

She had a beautiful face, her features allude to her gentle nature. She used red frame glasses, which enhanced her beauty. She was quite tall for a woman, at about 175cm, but still looks homely with her voluptuous body. Her breast is so big that she needs to order custom size bras.


"How's your school?" Hotaru asked.


"Nothing much, some tests today and the rest is just as always," Hakuya shrugged. 


"Is that so? Any story to tell about?"


"Hmm… I think Mr. Humbert is getting sickly, no wonder given his age" He recalled his 3rd period elderly history teacher. The man was over 60 but still insisted on teaching.


"Mr. Humbert was already a teacher when your grandmother was in school. I hope he retires soon,'' Hotaru said while putting a hand on her cheek.


Hakuya nodded.


"Will miss his lesson though. He's a really good teacher."


Hakuya looked at the living room, and noticed a big cardboard box. The logo on it was Umazone premium, a company famous for their fast and secure delivery.


"Mom, what is that?" Hakuya pointed to the box.


"Oh? That's your birthday present!" Hotaru said gleefully.


It can't be, Hakuya thought. He walked to the box and asked his mom "Mom, can I open it now?"


"Yeah, open it up!" Hotaru answered.


Hotaru ripped the vinyl bag covering the box, and opened up the top cardbox. Inside was a blue-ish steel helmet with half face visor, a pair of thick gloves, and an adapter. It was a Dive system. Hakuya didn't really think that Hwan's prediction came true.


"Is this really for me?" Hakuya asked. Just to make sure.


Hotaru on the other hand just smiled. "Yes it is! Boys around your age want their own dive system right?"


She rose from the sofa, and walked to hug Hakuya from behind. 


"We're quite well-off. It's ok to be a bit selfish, you know," she said as she kissed Hakuya's cheek from behind.


"Thank you mom" Hakuya replied, putting his hand on his mother's hand on his waist. They hugged for a while before Hakuya's focus returned to the dive system in front of him.


"Can I try this on?" Hakuya asked.


"Alright, you can bring it to your room." Hotaru replied as she broke her hug.

"But remember that we'll be having dinner outside in 4 hours!" She reminded Hakuya as she walked back to the sofa.


"I will, mom!" Hakuya answered while picking up the box to his room.


---------


In his room, Hakuya changed from his uniform and set up his dive system. Dive system was an equipment used to "dive" into a fully virtual simulation world, so called FVR world. "Fulldive Virtual Reality" or FVR, was a term used to differentiate the old virtual reality system for the new one. The FVR world can be accessed by using a dive system to induce sleep to do mind dive, thus tagging the activity as "diving".


Dive system is composed of a helmet called the main head virtual nerve sense coordinator, a pair of gloves called the hyper touch sense enhancer, a cube shaped adapter, and some cables.


The head device, abbreviated virtual nerve, acted as a device that read nerve and brain waves, while also simulated sensation to sense organs. The glove, abbreviated touch enhancer, is used to enhance the sense of touch, because the nerve sense on the skin hand is a lot more complex, and the virtual nerve alone can't simulate it perfectly. 


The adapter was a device to read external plug-ins and safety measures beside the one build-in in the virtual nerve. They also used to connect the dive system to the internet.


As Hakuya finished patting his body for synchronization adjustment, he remembered the WOHO game package that he got from Hwan. He took it out and opened the package.


Inside the package was an external drive plug-in for the dive system, and a cylinder device with a hole on one end and two ports. One of the ports was for a cable to connect to the dive system and the other was for a small hose to a glass storage. Hakuya examined the hole and found out that it was a detachable robotic onahole. Hakuya guessed that it was detachable for cleaning.


Hakuya assembled the devices and connected them to his dive system. On his virtual nerve visor, the word "download and setup in progress" was displayed. He then lay down on his bed, following the instructions displayed on the visor. When he closed his eyes, he heard a sound from his virtual nerve.


"World Odyssey Harem Online" setup finished
Commencing Mind Dive

How's the pilot?
  • Seems interesting, probably will read. Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Have potential, might wait for some more chapters. Votes: 11 36.7%
  • So-so, may or may not read this. Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Too bad, too cliché! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auto drop! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too many grammatical errors! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 30
9