Ch.6 First Follower
369 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hakuya and Krone walk through the hall. Krone is talking the whole time while Hakuya just responds every now and then.

"And this is the summoning device!" Krone says when they arrive.

The summoning device consisted of a lectern, a magical book, and a magic circle in front of the lectern. There are 10 summoning devices lined on the left wing of the facility's large hall.

All of them are being used, including the one in front of Hakuya.

"So how do I use this?" Hakuya asks.

"Put your summoning gem on top of the rune in the book. You should get a confirmation message," Krone answers.

Hakuya nods. He take out two summoning gems from his bag and put one of them on the book. The gem floats and Hakuya accepts the confirmation message. The gem then cracks, and then shatters, creating floating runes on top of the book. 

In front of Hakuya, a panel of a list of women's pictures appears. Hakuya scrolls through the list, but it only shows pictures.

"You can toggle the follower details on top of the list," Krone says from behind.

Hakuya then scrolls to the top, and toggles the name, class, and talent detail. 

He is about to scroll down again but then he realizes that Krone's voice is too close that it should. Hakuya looks back and sees Krone is just right behind him, also looking at the panel. Krone looks back at Hakuya, who is frowning.

"What?" Krone asks innocuously.

"Too close," Hakuya protests.

"Gotta see it too to give you advice!" Krone replies.

"Still, you got some fine selection here…"

"You can see it too?" Hakuya asks.

"Yeah, can't touch it tho," Krone shows by shoving his arm to the panel. It passes through the panel, just like he says.

Hakuya then goes back to the list, scrolling through the choices. There are about 20 choices there, but only a handful of them seem to have decent combat classes.

"It doesn't look like a fine choice to me," Hakuya complains.

"Ahhh, you must be thinking that there's not much combatant. You have a scout type class right?" Krone asks. Hakuya nods and then Krone continues.

"Scouts benefit better from followers that can synergize their job. Sure, vanguards can distract enemies from you, but most scouts aren't built to be combatant in the first place. You can benefit from crafters making expendable tools for you, or alchemists making poisons. Think about what kind of play you want and choose the follower that matches.

Of course, you can also choose solely from looks. You had more choices than average, and there's a lot of types. I even saw some lolis in there."

Hakuya keeps that in mind and returns to the list. He marks some of the helpful classes. Crafter, thief, cartographer, artist, etc. A lot of them have potential synergy with his skills. They have great classes, and they're quite beautiful too. Just like Krone said, it is actually quite the fine list.

As Hakuya is browsing the choices, he feels a hand rubbing his ass. Hakuya peeks at Krone's face, but he is deadpan as if he isn't doing anything wrong. The hand is roaming on top of Hakuya's ass, rubbing it in circles. Hakuya looks back at the panel, and decides to ignore it.

Would cut his hand the moment he squeeze or poke it in tho, Hakuya thinks. He knows PVP is banned but it's a matter of feeling. 

A few minutes after that, something thick pokes Hakuya's lower thigh, but he doesn't pay any attention to that.

Hakuya instead thinks back about what Krone said, about what kind of play style he wants. His job isn't suited to frontal combat. He only has one combat skill. His skills are mostly about stealth and obscurity. The ability to gather information unnoticed.

He looks through the list. Thief could assist him in scouting. Cartographer could make use of the information he got. Illusionist could help him hide better. But that is not what he wants. He needs to gather more information. He needs a way to gather information more effectively.

He then stops at a woman. A swindler. A class focuses on tricking people with words. Capable of guiding people to their will. The class that uses information as their weapon. Proficient at gathering even more information.

"Oh, going for the extreme?" Krone says from behind.

Hakuya double taps the choice, and accepts the confirmation.

The runes on the book glows brighter, then fades away. At the same time, the summoning circles glow, and a big magic circle rises from the engraved rune. It spins for a while before it rises up again, this time slower. 

A feet emerge below the magic circle, then thighs, waist, and the rest of the body. A nude woman appears from the circle. 

She is quite tall, about 170cm. She has long black hair, about hip length. She has a lascivious body. Big breasts, sizable ass, and thick thighs. Her nipple is bright pink, her areola is a bit bigger than average. She has pubic covering her private area, and it's quite thick.

The summoning circle spins above the nude woman's body, and something glittering falls from it. It condenses around the nude woman's body, shaping into a black dress. Hakuya notices however, that it doesn't create a bra and panties.

After that, the magic circle fades away, and the woman seems to gain consciousness. She opens her eyes, a pair of lilac eyes scans the scene in front of her. Her eyes met Hakuya's, an immediate connection surfaces in their minds.

The woman steps out from the summoning circle, walking towards Hakuya. She stops few meters in front of him. She stands straight, her tall body towering over him. Her eyes lock to Hakuya, with a calm expression as if permeating her absolute confidence. For a few seconds, she only stands still, ascertaining her presence. She then raises one of her arms, slowly, extending it to him, and conveys her question.

"I shall ask,

Are you my master?"

3