E.P. 3 Volume Final: Asher’s Return
52 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Camera opens up to Asher getting in the warthog.

Asher:"Now to find Grif and Simmon. I can only imagine what amazing adventure they must be having right....." *The camera changes to show Simmons and Grif against a wall with 4 atlas soldiers standing in front of them and a fifth standing to the side.* "Now."

Soldier:"Any last words?"

Grif:"Yeah. You guys suck."

Soldier:*Turns to the 4 atlas soldiers.* "Ready! Aim!"

Simmons:"Killed by our own men, couldn't see this coming."

Then the camera moves to Asher who stops his vehicle next to a bunch of dead white fang members. He hops out.

Asher:"Hello, Anybody here? Anybody alive? No, good. White Fang sucks! Heh heh." *He starts to walk amongst the dead members.* "Hhm, I don't think Simmons and Grif could have joined the White Fang, but if they did it might explain why they all died."

The camera moves back to Simmons and Grif.

Simmons:"Wait, wait, wait, wait."

Soldier:"What?"

Simmons:"Hey, uh, don't we get a last request? You know any- anything like that?"

Soldier:"What do you want?"

Grif:"How 'bout for starters you suck my-"

Simmons:"Shouldn't you at least read us our charges?"

Soldier:"You know what you did. You were in charge of our ammunition. And you lost it all."

Grif:"Don't you think it's ironic that you're about to shoot us because we don't have enough ammo? Also, lost and sold to the White fang? Two totally different things."

Soldier:"Oh you're just delaying."

Simmons:"Yes that's true, but it's also true that you have to read us a list of charges. It's in the Atlas Army Handbook section on firing squads, subsections 2.9c. page 94 third paragraph."

Grif:"You are going to die a nerd. So sad."

Simmons:"Do you want to die in the next two seconds or do you want to die a nerd with me five minutes from now?" *Grif is silent.* "Well?"

Grif:"I'm thinking..... Fine, yeah, what he said said, section whatever whatever."

Soldier:"I think you're bluffing. I never read that."

Grif:"Uh, did you read the Atlas Army Handbook?"

Soldier:"I...uh... no."

Grif:"That's because nobody has," *points to simmons.* "Except for him. He's memorized it."

Simmons:"In three languages."

Soldier:*Runs up to the others.* "Uh, what do you guys think?"

Grif:*Whispers*"Is that a real rule?"

Simmons:*Whispers*"I have no clue, but they'll either read the book or read the charges."

Soldier:"Okay."

Simmons:*Whispers*"Either way we're alive for a few minutes."

Soldier:"Yeah, we decided that sounds like to much trouble. So we're just going to shoot you and say the White fang did it."

Simmons:"Oh, wait. I didn't think about 'Fuck it, we're lazy' option."

Grif:"Nyeh, I thought of it. I just didn't wanna explain it. Fuck it."

Soldier:"Ready weapons!" *They aim their guns at Grif and Simmons.*

Simmons:"Grif, this looks like it's it. Listen, there's something I always wanted to tell you."

Grif:"I have something I wanna say to you too, buddy."

Simmons:"You first."

Soldier:"Ready!"

Grif:"It was me that stole your identity and ran up all those lein card charges at the pawn shops and peep shows. Sorry."

Soldier:"Aim!"

Grif:"Whew! I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest! So what do you wanna say to me?"

Simmons:*sighs and say angrily.* "I seem to have forgotten. Hey asshole, can we hurry this up?" *The warthog can be seen driving down the tunnel.*

Soldier:"Fire!" *They fire but it's blocked by the warthog drive by.*

Asher stops the vehicle.

Asher:"Simmons, Grif! There ya are."

Simmons:"Are we dead?"

Grif:"Well if we are then Hell looks just like the army. Big surprise there."

Asher:*Hops out of the warthog and walks to them.* "I've been lookin' everywhere for ya."

Simmons:"Sarge? You're awake!" *Walks up to Asher.*

Grif:"Yeah what?"

Asher:"What the hell are you two doing?"

Simmons:"We're being executed by our own men, Sir."

Asher:"Cut it out. I need you guys to come with me. We have to get back with the others." *The soldier walks up to Asher.*

Soldier:"Who the hell is this guy?"

Asher:*Turns to him.* "Oh, what is this? Insubordination? Heyah!" *Asher punches the guy down.* "Come on you two, let's get a move on! Where's yer commanding officer?"

Simmons:*points to Grif.* "He's right there."

Asher:"..... Where, behind Grif?"

Simmons:"Sargent Grif is our C.O., Sir."

Asher:"Your Sargent has the same name as Grif? That's a disturbing coincidence."

Simmons:"No no listen to me. Grif is out commander. He was promoted to Sargent when you were in a coma."

Asher:"But who's in charge!?"

Simmons:"Sargent Grif!"

Asher:"Okay see, I can hear you saying words, but it's like they don't match up in a way that makes sense. Did ya have a stroke?"

Simmons:"Grif is a Sargent. He's the same rank as you now."

Asher:"That's who I'm talkin' about. Where is he?"

Simmons:*Points to Grif.* "He's right there!"

Asher:"so, he's invisible."

Grif:"Dude, I don't think he's physically capable of understanding what you're telling him."

Soldier:*Stands up.* "Does this mean we get a new Sargent now? Awesome, 'cause this one sucks." *Asher punches him to the ground again."

Asher:"Gah. Never talk that way about a superior."

Grif:"Did Sargey just call me superior? I heard it, Simmons is a witness!"

Simmons:"I don't even wanna get involved."

Asher:"What's going on in this outpost? Insubordination, invisible Sargents, Simmons has had a stroke!"

Grif:*runs up to them.* "It totally counts."

Asher:"You two just get in the jeep.' *Gets in the driver.* "We're gettin' out of here. I'll explain on the way."

Simmons:"Shotgun!"

Grif:"I outrank you, get in the back."

Simmons:"Fuck!"

Asher:*Turns to the soldier.* "Son, tell your Sargent I'm taking these two with me. He can call Command for verification."

Soldier:"But, you're taking our Sargeant."

Asher:*Starts driving away.* "What? I can't hear you! Engine's too loud."

The camera closes and reopens to show the warthog stopping near an airport.

Grif:"So how will we get to haven then. It'll take to long to drive there."

Asher:"We fly."

Grif:"With what?"

Simmons:"We're at an airport so they must have a bullhead."

Asher:"Exactly. Let's go men." *Asher drives into the airport and stops near a bullhead.*

They all get out and get in the bullhead. Asher is flying. He sits down in the seat and looks at the controls. He get flash backs and his right hand starts to shake. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. And he opens his eyes and his hand stops shaking and starts the engine.

Asher:*whispers* "I can do this."

He grabs the controls and start to take off.

Asher:"Let's go men!"

Simmons/Grif:"Yes sir!"

The bullhead flies off to haven.

The camera switches views to show team RWBY and JNR fighting minus Yang. She's in the vault. The Meta is there too, he is shooting his brute shot.

(Play this song)

Then they hear something outside. It sounds like an engine and it get louder and louder. The Meta is standing in the middle of the room. He reloads his brute shot and aims it at Ruby. But then something crashes into the building straight into the Meta sending him flying through a wall outside. Everyone looks to it. Then the Hatch opens and Grif and Simmons stumble out of it. Simmons leans against the ship and Grif kneels on the floor. They are catching their breath.

RWBY/JNR:"Grif? Simmons?"

Simmons:"Please never fly again sir."

Grif:"I think I saw my life flash before my eyes."

The footsteps are heard from inside and a voice is heard too.

Asher:"Don't be a pansy." *He slowly steps out of the hatch all cool like and he stops and his cape if flowing in the wind.*

The camera moves to show everyone's faces. Everyone is shocked. Nora is smiling. Ruby puts her hands to her mouth and starts to tear up. Jaunes jaw is on the floor. Blake has a confused face. Ren has a small smile. Weiss has the biggest smile of all. Asher looks to them and give them a small smile.

Asher:"I'm back."

Everyone:"Asher!"

Asher looks over to Mercury, Emerald and hazel.

Asher:"Well looks like we have some trash to take out." *He pumps his shotgun.*

Emerald:"It's not over! Cinder will come back, she'll have the Relic, and she'll stop all of you! She won't let us down." *They hear an elevator and everyone looks over to it.*

Yang come up holding the Relic.

Ruby:"Yang."

Emerald falls to her knees. She then freaks out and the room turns dark and a giant salem appears then rawrs at them and flies at them and disappears.

Grif:"What the hell was that?"

Oscar:An illusion, But an accurate one. That was Salem."

Simmons:*Turns to Asher.*"Who's Salem?"

Asher:"I don't know."

Ruby:"Asher!" *She uses her semblance and hugs asher hard and put her face on his shoulder and cries.* "I thought you would never wake up."

Asher just hugs her back.

Weiss walks up to them and Ruby stops hugging Asher and he turns to her.

Asher:"hey weiss I'm..." *She kisses him on the lips.*

Asher's stoic face turns to one of surprise and then turns bright red and he leans into the kiss. They both hug while kissing.

Ruby:"Awww."

Yang:"Nice going Bro."

Grif/Simmons:"Eww."

They break the kiss and Weiss has a blush.

Weiss:*She then slaps him.* "You dolt!"

Asher:"I'm sorry!"

Asher looks to the other and brings puts out his arms.

Asher:"Group hug?"

Everyone just runs up to him and they join the hug. Grif and Simmons look to each other and Shrug then join the group hug too.

Asher:"Now who's Salem and What's a Relic?"

Later that night Asher is looking to the stars outside. His cloak billows in the wind. Then a door is opened behind him. He just stair up to the stars with a stoic face. He still has Penny's sworn on his back, also dust is on his back too.

Ruby:"Asher?" *He doesn't respond.* "Are you alright?"

Asher:"Is anything alright?"

Ruby:"What do you mean?"

Asher:"The grimm have an powerful queen and Oscar apparently have Ozpin inside of him and the brother gods actually exist."

Ruby:"But what about you?"

Asher:"This is not about me."

Ruby:"Asher..."

Asher:"Ruby this is not some kind of fairy tale or kids game this is real."

Ruby:"Yeah. but.."

Asher:*Turns around and looks to Ruby. He has a stoic face but you can see the anger in his eye.* "But what Ruby. This isn't about us. This is about the world now."

Ruby:"We can stop her."

Asher:"With what army. It's just us. Who knows if we even can make it to Atlas."

Ruby:"We will make it."

Asher:"Yeah and then what. We get an army from Ironwood."

Ruby:"I mean we can ask."

Asher:*Walks up to Ruby.* "Ruby. The rules have changed. Atlas is on lock down and communication is down. Ironwood probably is too busy dealing with stuff in Atlas."

Ruby:*she starts to get a little angry.* "We have to at least try. Everything will be fine."

Asher:"You think everything is going to turn out ok? Then you barely even grew up. This story will not have a happy ending." *He walks past her bumping into her should and walking inside.*

Ruby stands there looking a little sad. Then Yang walks out with a confused face.

Yang:"What happened?"

Ruby:"Me and Asher argued."

Yang:"What, the only time you two ever argued was over cookies."

Ruby:"Asher has changed."

Yang:"Well yeah, he lost an arm and an eye along with having a piece of metal in his head."

Ruby:"That's not what I mean."

Yang:"Then what do you mean?"

Ruby:"He rarely smiles and he's not happy. He's not like what he use to be. He's changed... a lot and it kinda scares me. What if this keeps happening and we push each other away."

Yang:"Hey it's just one fight. Asher just needs time to think about what he learned."

Ruby:"I guess you're right."

Yang:"Hey I'm always right. Come on it's late, lets go inside."

Ruby:"Ok" *They head inside.*

The camera pans to a view of the broken moon then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/25/2021

(There Volume 5 done. I think I'm gonna wait to do volume 6 because I really want to write Metal gear solid peace walker.)

Also I don't own anything except Asher.

4