Chapter – 1
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We need to do something so that we can keep watch of the mortals or they will only destroy themselves again.”(unknown)

“It’s been five thousand years I’m sure that they can look after themselves.”(unknown 2)

“Have you not seen them. They are constantly at war. Some of them stay out o fit but most of them are always at war.”(unknown)

“Those are only small disputes over land and supplies but they can sort it out themselves.”(Unknown 2)

“You just don’t want to do anything that requires work and you getting involved.”(unknown)

“You might be right but I also believe that they can sort it out themselves.”(Unknown 2)

“So you do admit it. I’m going to a precaution in any way.”(Unknown)

“Do what you want your also in charge of this world. IF you don’t mind me asking what are you going to do?”(unknown 2)

“I’m going to create a powerful being that can keep the balance of the world when we can’t. something like a demi-god.”(unknown)

“That could work but be careful you don’t know what they might do.”(unknown 2)

“I will.”(unknown)


Laying in a forest are two young girls who look identical to each other. One wears a black dress and has black hair while the other has a white dress and white hair. 

The one in black begins to awake. Sitting up she opens her eyes revealing her irises to be white. She looks around at her surroundings. She takes in the surrounding forest before looking over to her sisters.

“Sister Valentine it’s time to wake up.”

She says in a monotone voice.

As she says this her sister begins to awake. She like her sister also sits up opening her eyes to reveal her irises to be black.

“Sister Valentina where are we?”(Valentine)

“I do not know sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

“This looks like a forest sister Valentina.”(Valentine)

“It does sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

“Should we look for civilisation sister Valentina.”(Valentine)

“We should sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

They both talk with a monotone voice showing hardly any emotion.

Deciding to look for the civilisation they set of on their journey through the forest. Valentine walks on the right while Valentina walks on the left. They continue to walk through the forest to look for civilisation but do not find anything.

Ding

“What was that sister Valentine?”(Valentina)

“I do not know sister Valentina.”(Valentine)

In front of them, a piece of paper appears.

“Did the sound come from that sister Valentine?”(Valentina)

“It might have done sister Valentina.”(Valentine)

“Shall we read it sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

“We should sister Valentina”(Valentine)

They both reach out and take a corner of the paper each. They both read it together.

Hello 

I am Irena one of the creator gods of this world and the one who sent you here. I sent you to keep the balance in the world. All you have to do is make sure that the balance of power in the world does not change too drastically. It’s not much work but it’s important. I and the other gods can’t always be watching over the world we have other work to do. 

I am also going to give you some knowledge of magic and fighting you will need to know this.

Have fun – Goddess Irena.

They both feel new knowledge is being transferred into their minds. They both gain magic on different weapons and magic. They both learn how to summon their divine weapons.

They both summon their divine weapons. Valentina has a white rapier and Valentine has two black tessen. She opens them to reveal a red floral pattern on the tessen.

“Do you know how to use this sister Valentina”(Valentine)

“I do sister Valentine. It must be as the Goddess says.”(Valentina)

“Should we continue sister Valentina?”(Valentine)

“We should sister valentine.”(Valentina)

They both once again start on their journey through the forest in search of civilisation. Hours go by and they are still in the forest surrounded by trees, bushes and animals.

“Sister Valentine do you think there is civilisation in this world?”(Valentina)

“There must be sister Valentina the Goddess said there is.”(Valentine)

“All we can do then is keep looking sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

“It is sister Valentina)

Continuing their journey, they hear sounds of fighting.

“Should we go and investigate that sister Valentina?”(Valentine)

“I think we should sister Valentine.”(Valentina)

They start to run towards the sound to see a road with a carriage surrounded by multiple people fighting. The ones defending the carriage all have similar weapons and armour while the ones attacking it all have different weapons from swords to bows to scythes. One of the people attacking the carriage notices them as shouts out to them.

“Get back it’s dangerous.”(Attacker 1)

(“Aren’t you the ones attacking.”)(Valentine and Valentina)

“These are bandits disguised as soldiers we are adventurers trying to stop them.”(Attacker 1)

Valentine and Valentina both tilt their heads towards each other with a quizzical look.

(“is that true?”)(Valentina and Valentine)

“It is true now just leave”(Attacker 1)

“What do you think sister Valentine?”(Valentina)

“I don’t know sister Valentina what do you think?”(Valentine)

“I don’t think he is lying sister Valentine at least not according to my magic.”(Valentina)

“Should we help them sister Valentina?”(Valentine)

“I think we should sister Valentine we might be able to get information from them later.”(Valentina)

“Are you both ignoring me you should run.”(attacker 1)

Ignoring him they both run towards the supposed bandits and summoned their divine weapons.

Running up to the first bandit Valentina pierces his armour and heart with her rapier then moves onto the next bandit. Each bandit she fights is killed with one attack. Either piercing their heart or cutting their throat or stomach letting them bleed out moving just under the speed of sound.

Valentine with her two tessen fights similarly she elegantly dances around the bandits blocking their attacks and cutting them in vital points.

After a few minutes, they have killed all the bandits. They unsummon their divine weapons. Turning around they look at the ten people who call themselves adventurers. The man who told them to run away walked over to them with another man.

“Thank you for helping us I am the leader of these adventurers. My name is Alex.”(Alex)

“I am Valentina.”(Valentina)

“And I am Valentine>”(Valentine)

“Valentine and Valentina I will try to remember which way round your names go.”(Alex)

“Sir we haven’t got time for this.”(Unknown man)

“Ah your right Alfred. We need to get back to the guild. Is there anything we can do to thank you?”(Alex)

(“Can we go with you?”)(Valentine and Valentina)

“Are you sure that is all you want?”(Alex)

(“For now”)(Valentina and Valentine)

“What does that mean?”(Alex)

Announcement
speech in round brackets is Valentine and Valentina talking un unison.
1